• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

THE RESET JUST HAPPENED | Gregory Mannarino

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
More Bill 'anti-christ' Gates...

While Gates has not elaborated on what his plan entails, or whether a digital certificate will be implanted in the human body, many people are concerned that the certificate could represent the “mark of the beast” warned about in the Bible.

Branding human cattle

According to Gates, people shouldn’t be concerned about “big brother” invading our privacy and tracking us and our children – this technology will only be used for safety and convenience, he says – and the technology is nothing more than an upgrade on traditional cattle branding.

Just for your safety.....anyone believing one word this schister says deserves what they get.
And the income tax is voluntary.

"I'll take Modern Myths for one thousand, Alex."

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This guy is in full blown panic, but he does say this, that I agree with:
...on a global level, this is deliberate, this is not about the corona virus ether. This started way before the corona virus........They are doing this by design, they are allowing the central bankers to take over the entire freeking world....

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I think he's a distraction. The central bankers aren't in control, they're in a panic
I wouldn't count on that. They have always known what there were/are doing. So, if not them, who ? :don't    know2: