• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Right to Be Let Alone.. What to do when the COVID Strike Force Team Come Knocking

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought this an interesting read. Forget HIPPA protection... I will rely on the 4th Amendment.

The above is a good website.... Please delete if a re post somewhere in another thread...

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Where is the option that if they try to involuntarily apply the vaccine that they get shot back?
An eye for an eye
A tooth for a tooth
And a shot for a shot?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure how true any of this is but if it is true then you can simply point to the plane full of democrats who fled Texas, fully vaccinated and at least 6 have Covid now. After meeting with 2 of Bidens aids that were also fully vaccinated, they too have Covid. Kameltoe went to Walter reed also after meeting with them. Hasn't been seen since.
So for now I will pass on the jab, however I do have a way to stay healthy and covid free. It's worked great for me so far. receiving 2 BJ's a day, which one of you doorknockers wants to be first?

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how true any of this is but if it is true then you can simply point to the plane full of democrats who fled Texas, fully vaccinated and at least 6 have Covid now. After meeting with 2 of Bidens aids that were also fully vaccinated, they too have Covid. Kameltoe went to Walter reed also after meeting with them. Hasn't been seen since.
So for now I will pass on the jab, however I do have a way to stay healthy and covid free. It's worked great for me so far. receiving 2 BJ's a day, which one of you doorknockers wants to be first?
LMAO

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
:laughing:
I do have a way to stay healthy and covid free. It's worked great for me so far. receiving 2 BJ's a day, which one of you doorknockers wants to be first?

:thumbs up 2:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I told my wife to say nothing and close the door. She had a different take on it. Just lie and say we are all vaccinated.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Dave? Dave's not here....

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I told my wife to say nothing and close the door. She had a different take on it. Just lie and say we are all vaccinated.
Not sure if they are just going to every door or only people on the list of unvaccinated.

Since I been nursing a cold or covid for the last couple weeks I will try not to cough on em. Now that I am coughing up blood they really won't want to get close to me.

I can go get tested and they will administer the test for free but I have to pay for the lab work. Thats what happens when your uninsured.
However the hoe down the road with 9 kids gets medical for free for all of those kids plus free money up the ass. I get to pay property taxes.
If I die from this shit I am burning this fucker on my way out. Make sure they take a hit with property taxes as well. :)

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure if they are just going to every door or only people on the list of unvaccinated.
Find my door you ASSWHOLES !!! :make happy: :rotf::rotf::rotf::moon::finished 2:

IMG_6405.JPG

IMG_6407.JPG

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
that would be a much more effective speech if you answered the door naked :winks2:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210721-165228_DuckDuckGo.jpg

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Providing false information to a duly-appointed Federal agent. There are other ways to make them go away without lying. Tell them you do not discuss such things with strangers, then close the door.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
that would be a much more effective speech if you answered the door naked :winks2:
Doesn't everybody already do that? Read the warning before you picture that in your mind.

Warning: Do not picture above post in your mind.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score