• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The - SHOW & TELL THREAD - Bullion, Coins, Collections etc.

samwiii

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
After viewing this thread I don't want to show off my measly silver stack. I feel humbled.
Just keep in mind, many of us are turned on by just a simple pile of junk silver....

....bought at face value, of course....

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have a rather large collection of bullion...it's scattered around the central bank vaults of the world...

:s9::s9::s9::banana::banana:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I have a rather large collection of bullion...it's scattered around the central bank vaults of the world...

:s9::s9::s9::banana::banana:
You should see my Gold jewelry collection, I keep it on beaches all over the world! . :banana:

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
First pic are some high premium pre-1933 gold and a low premium "the world fugliest bullion 100 gram gold Pamp bar"

Second pic is a nice low premium 8oz bar

Third pic - some nice low premium stuff here, except for the panda's and my $2,500 "numismatic" 100 Oz J&M bar....

Attachments

Last edited:

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I used to have a lot of gold and silver but I listened to the voices on gim and buried it, I think Irons found it all cause it's gone. Some help you guys are.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I used to have a lot of gold and silver but I listened to the voices on gim and buried it, I think Irons found it all cause it's gone. Some help you guys are.
Irons doesn't have any Gold. I found a gold ring once and sold it to cash for gold that very day. :banana:

I used the frn's for hookers and blow, then squandered the rest.

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner

View attachment 42712
Very nice
I heard Irons liked the look of a gold sovereign now and again, but dang.....to find a picture on the internet :D thats dedication.
Irons do tell
how did you photoshop that sovereign with the chain you bought in that internet photo?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Very nice
I heard Irons liked the look of a gold sovereign now and again, but dang.....to find a picture on the internet :D thats dedication.
Irons do tell
how did you photoshop that sovereign with the chain you bought in that internet photo?
My photoshop skills are legendary. I even shop gold rings into a stainless steel scoop held over the water. :cool1:

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Thanks for the reminder. I meant to get a few of those and had forgotten. I'm up for grabbing what I can of these.

KnurledNut

Seeker
Seeker
Thanks for the reminder. I meant to get a few of those and had forgotten. I'm up for grabbing what I can of these.
Keep an eye on the deal thread. Provident just had a free shipping code for these.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Those look like very old sunshine bars...new additions?

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
SOVEREIGNS are the most undervalued BULLION coin that you can slab. Slabbed coins are then numismatics.
Not many were SLABBED by NGC nor PCGS.

The reason is that if you read the book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Sovereign-Worlds-Famous-History/dp/1901882055

You'll find out That TPTB melted down some 90% (to way more) of all they produced. The older ones are becoming rare
slabbed. Check out EBAY prices. Even though St. George was supposed to be Great Britain and the Dragon was supposed to be Napoleon when
modeled in 1816-1817 to commemorate Waterloo in 1815: the supposedly (per European coin nuts) prettiest coin is Young Head Victoria with a Shield Backing made for some 50 years. I LOVE both.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
Here is a 2013 proof buff. I like the packaging more than the UHR packaging. It just looks rich. Dark wood with brown leather. The coin is nice. I had ordered this and two of the reverse proofs. Glad they sent me this now.

Attachments

McBlzr

Seeker
Seeker
Why did you show me those? Never heard of them. Now I want to buy them.
The Royal Canadian Mint has had The " $20 for $20 " coins going for about 3 or 4 years now. 1/4 oz silver but $20 face value! :party30:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
The Royal Canadian Mint has had The " $20 for $20 " coins going for about 3 or 4 years now. 1/4 oz silver but $20 face value! :party30:
Glad some GOVY is CLOSER to the truth.

= $80.00 ounce ($20 X 4)

Wait til that's only half price before MR. "O" is out.

Malus

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Glad some GOVY is CLOSER to the truth.

= $80.00 ounce ($20 X 4)

Wait til that's only half price before MR. "O" is out.

Supposedly you're able to use them at face value (shopping/banking, you know, legal tender bullsh*t), but, the recipient can refuse them at their discretion (which they do, haven't heard of one going for a $20 yet). So, what you are really buying is 1/4 ounce of silver for a bit over $20 Canadian (you won't find one for $20)..........

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
(you won't find one for $20)..........
Actually you can. Wife bought 3 at the mint for $20 a piece. She was in Manitoba for a 4H exchange and that was part of the itinerary.