• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The silver fraud continues

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
FWIW

1615087380943.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Here's how the bullion banks rig the silver price (your lawyer will love this one!)
Arcadia Economics

Here Marcus meticulously documents dozens of instances of criminal activities by crooked banksters conspiring to steal from PM investors.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Here's how the bullion banks rig the silver price (your lawyer will love this one!)
Arcadia Economics

Here Marcus meticulously documents dozens of instances of criminal activities by crooked banksters conspiring to steal from PM investors.
The only 'criminals' there are now are among the common people. Politicians, bankers and Bolsheviks are immune to criminal prosecution. As a matter of fact, most of the time their crimes are swept under the rub immediately after they're discovered by the propaganda arm of the US government....the media!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1615098254372.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1615098434902.png

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I am unable to obtain a link.

If possible please assist.
Marcus added the interview with the late Bart Chilton to his latest video about paper silver price manipulation at around 52:05.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Marcus added the interview with the late Bart Chilton to his latest video about paper silver price manipulation at around 52:05.

How these bullion bank basturds can show their faces in public is beyond me....

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
UBS, JP Morgan, Douchebank, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, Goldman sucks...a bunch of crooked asshole racketeering pirates.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I cant believe the disdain that many countries hold for the us and it would be so simple for a few billion dollars to stand for delivery on silver and crash the crimex.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I cant believe the disdain that many countries hold for the us and it would be so simple for a few billion dollars to stand for delivery on silver and crash the crimex.
you do understand, that's a lie, spun to make US feel guilty...

makes us easier to control when we're looking down at our shoes out of shame that really shouldn't exist

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
There's still some silber to be had apparently from JM Bullion starting at $31.34 oz. I'll let y'all know if it ever arrives. I'm still waiting on bullion I ordered at the end of January (31st) to arrive from Scottsdale Mint.

https://www.jmbullion.com/2021-1-oz-south-african-silver-krugerrand-coin/

2021 1 oz South African Silver Krugerrand Coin (BU)
ON SALE!

a2021-1-oz-silver-krugerrand_rev.jpg.pagespeed.ic.k1FMje1F2T.webp

aSilver-Krugerrand-Rev.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7hsyM52V6T.webp

2021-1-oz-silver-krugerrand_rev.jpg

Silver-Krugerrand-Rev.jpg

In Stock
Ships within 1 Business Day of cleared payment
apaper-check.png.pagespeed.ic.8pglHd4dNU.webp
awire.png.pagespeed.ic.RphNb38LyJ.webp
acrypto.jpg.pagespeed.ic.wdCTEpQqei.webp
agray-card.png.pagespeed.ic.tUmJZssgkv.webp
apaypal.png.pagespeed.ic.SFQkC7ZUdx.webp
Qty (e)Check/Wire Crypto Card/PayPal 1+$31.34$31.67$32.65
Add to Cart
Any quantity available for $5.99 per oz over spot!

Free Shipping on $199+ Orders
Tracking and insurance included on all orders

Once available only as a gold bullion coin, the South African Krugerrand marked its 50th anniversary in 2017 with the first-ever issue of a silver coin in the series. Following immense interest that year in a South African Silver Krugerrand, the new silver coin for sale was introduced as an annual choice for investors starting in 2018.
Coin Highlights:
  • Available to you inside of a protective flip, a mint tube of 25, or a Monster Box of 500!
  • 4th available South African Silver Krugerrand!
  • Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
  • The face value of 1 Rand (R1) is fully backed by the South African government.
  • On the obverse face of the coin is Paul Kruger.
  • The reverse side of the coin depicts the Springbok antelope.
The first release of a South African Silver Krugerrand came in 2017. To mark the 50th anniversary of the South African Krugerrand Series, the Rand Refinery and South African Mint issued two first-ever Silver Krugerrands. These new 1 oz silver coins included a proof version with a low mintage and a Premium Uncirculated version with a mintage cap.
All of the 2021 1 oz South African Silver Krugerrand Coins available in this product listing are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The coins in this product listing are available inside of individual protective flips. Multiples of the coin are also available inside of a mint tube of 25 coins or Monster Boxes of 500 coins. The Monster Box contains a total of 20 individual 25-coin tubes.
On the obverse face of the 2021 1 oz South African Silver Krugerrand Coin is a depiction of Paul Kruger. Paul Kruger was the first elected president of the South African Republic of the late-19th century. His bust has appeared on countless earlier South African coins, including South African Pound denominations. It was revived for the Krugerrands in 1967.
The reverse field of 2021 South African Silver Krugerrands includes an image of the Springbok antelope. The Springbok antelope has also appeared on previous South African coinage, but is most commonly associated with the Krugerrand Series. The antelope is shown in right-profile relief as it bounds across the plains of South Africa.
South African Krugerrands are available courtesy of the Rand Refinery and the South African Mint. The Rand Refinery produces the blanks for the series and the South African Mint strikes the coins for release.
Please feel free to reach out to JM Bullion with your questions. You can call us on the phone at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
LMAO These guys are a hoot!

1615137090800.png

1615137206915.png

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
About the long delivery times. I talked to an internet dealer a few weeks back and at that time he said there would be a 3-4 week lag between payment and shipping. Why? He stated he had more than 20,000 orders sitting on his desk and the time to process them was running into weeks. It must be a madhouse managing orders, sourcing silver, clearing payments, shipping....so much room for mistakes and errors. Buy locally if at all possible.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They ARE getting caught up though. ...ask me how I know? ;p

I live entirely too near the largest city in my state. There is next to nothing worth buying anywhere near me. ...I checked. Everybody going into the LCS is buying and nobody is selling.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Buy the silver 1 kilo bars @:

JM
SD
Monument Metals
Colorado Gold

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Look at these sacks of shit market rigging crooks at the crimex try again to push silver below 25. They wipe out stops, they fill buy orders, they cover shorts, but then silver says GTFO. Pushing on a string works like that.

1615224795545.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
PSLV is a closed fund. It sells at a premium to NAV as people buy shares. Then, when there are enough pooled currency, the fund's buyers sally forth and attempt to source 1000oz good delivery bars. Once obtained they then re-assess the NAV of the fund(lowering the premium).

They won't be adding 57m ounces overnight, it's a shelf offering. Meaning that it simply increases their headroom to add silver...and on some level can be perceived as a declaration of intent to do so.

PSLV is, imo, a beautiful managed mechanism and if I traded paper I'd consider stacking some. Particularly with the recent beating paper silver has taken of late.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
PSLV is a closed fund. It sells at a premium to NAV as people buy shares. Then, when there are enough pooled currency, the fund's buyers sally forth and attempt to source 1000oz good delivery bars. Once obtained they then re-assess the NAV of the fund(lowering the premium).

They won't be adding 57m ounces overnight, it's a shelf offering. Meaning that it simply increases their headroom to add silver...and on some level can be perceived as a declaration of intent to do so.

PSLV is, imo, a beautiful managed mechanism and if I traded paper I'd consider stacking some. Particularly with the recent beating paper silver has taken of late.
What is the premium over physical?
What does "enough pooled currency" mean?
Where do they get currency from, if not selling silver shares?

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
2+2= 4
2+2 does not = 5

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The premium over NAV changes continuously based on shares sold. You'll have to look that up.
Enough pooled currency means, enough "money" to buy silver bars. 1000oz good delivery bars.
They get the currency from selling PSLV shares, which increases the premium over NAV, that premium is then lowered when physical silver is stacked. It's a cycle that repeats continuously.

They're furiously stacking physical silver. They do independent audits, and they allow ANY shareholder with enough value to exchange those shares for physical silver. To the extent that one can trust someone they do not know personally to hodl your claim to physical bullion, I'd trust this fund.

If I have a reservation about the fund at all, it's that both Eric Sprott(retired) and now Rick Rule(moving on) are becoming less involved in the day to day operations.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The premium over NAV changes continuously based on shares sold. You'll have to look that up.
Enough pooled currency means, enough "money" to buy silver bars. 1000oz good delivery bars.
They get the currency from selling PSLV shares, which increases the premium over NAV, that premium is then lowered when physical silver is stacked. It's a cycle that repeats continuously.

They're furiously stacking physical silver. They do independent audits, and they allow ANY shareholder with enough value to exchange those shares for physical silver. To the extent that one can trust someone they do not know personally to hodl your claim to physical bullion, I'd trust this fund.

If I have a reservation about the fund at all, it's that both Eric Sprott(retired) and now Rick Rule(moving on) are becoming less involved in the day to day operations.
I don't trust anything that isn't in my safe

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Shocking.

Bank of America, Morgan Stanley win dismissal of metals spoofing litigation
MARCH 4, 20213:38 PMUPDATED 4 DAYS AGO
By Jonathan Stempel

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A federal judge in Manhattan on Thursday dismissed litigation by traders and trading firms accusing Bank of America Corp and Morgan Stanley of manipulating the precious metals futures market by placing trades and then cancelling them before execution, or “spoofing”.

U.S. District Judge Lewis Liman in Manhattan said the June 2019 lawsuit over alleged spoofing in gold, silver, platinum and palladium futures from 2007 to 2014 was filed long after the two-year federal statute of limitations had run out.

...more evidence of documented racketeering information at link

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bofaml-morgan-stanley-spoofing-idUSKBN2AW2NT

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

I hope that you are correct.
In the recent Rick Rule YouTube interview, his answer, to where they were getting the silver, repeatedly was.
"I don't understand it all, those guys in my acquisition dept are doing a great job...ask them.."
PSLV is down 5% this year. Has the real metal dropped that much in 2021?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Physical silver is getting very difficult to find in quantity. That's no secret. It's also no secret now that Rick Rule is leaving Sprott...which sucks, so he may not be as up on what the fund is doing at this point. As I said, this is my only worry with regard to the fund. I believe Sprott's daughter is directly involved, but do not quote me, I do not own any paper derivatives including PSLV, so I do not stay up on this stuff.

Officially commodity "paper" silver is -4.53% YTD.

A PSLV share was 9.33 on Dec 31, 2020. It's right this second 9.12.

(9.33 - 9.12) / 9.33 = 2.25%

PSLV is outperforming paper silver YTD. ainec.

For comparison purposes SLV is (24.53 - 23.37) / 24.53 = 4.47% in the hole YTD. Sell that shit.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What bs, who paid them off

Shocking.

Bank of America, Morgan Stanley win dismissal of metals spoofing litigation
MARCH 4, 20213:38 PMUPDATED 4 DAYS AGO
By Jonathan Stempel

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A federal judge in Manhattan on Thursday dismissed litigation by traders and trading firms accusing Bank of America Corp and Morgan Stanley of manipulating the precious metals futures market by placing trades and then cancelling them before execution, or “spoofing”.

U.S. District Judge Lewis Liman in Manhattan said the June 2019 lawsuit over alleged spoofing in gold, silver, platinum and palladium futures from 2007 to 2014 was filed long after the two-year federal statute of limitations had run out.

...more evidence of documented racketeering information at link

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bofaml-morgan-stanley-spoofing-idUSKBN2AW2NT

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The judge claims, rightly or wrongly, that the statute of limitations ran out. The bottom line is, as usual, if you're a connected bankster you get to ignore laws that others cannot.

The excuses are many and varied, but banksters simply do not suffer the consequences of their own criminal behavior. At the end of the day, it's quite clear that it's the US federal regime that's protecting them.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Physical silver is getting very difficult to find in quantity. That's no secret. It's also no secret now that Rick Rule is leaving Sprott...which sucks, so he may not be as up on what the fund is doing at this point. As I said, this is my only worry with regard to the fund. I believe Sprott's daughter is directly involved, but do not quote me, I do not own any paper derivatives including PSLV, so I do not stay up on this stuff.

Officially commodity "paper" silver is -4.53% YTD.

A PSLV share was 9.33 on Dec 31, 2020. It's right this second 9.12.

(9.33 - 9.12) / 9.33 = 2.25%

PSLV is outperforming paper silver YTD. ainec.

For comparison purposes SLV is (24.53 - 23.37) / 24.53 = 4.47% in the hole YTD. Sell that shit.
Good post.
You don't own pslv?
Do you own any stocks or funds?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I do not own any paper derivatives including PSLV, so I do not stay up on this stuff.
Paper silver derivatives allow banksters to do stuff like this...

1615251944628.png

There are ZERO professional traders that trade that way. Zero. Wiping out the buy side of the order book accomplishes only two things.

1) It gives the seller a shitty price for a pile of silver. ...in this case paper silver derivatives.
2) It lowers the perceived "price" of physical silver.

People trading 5000 oz paper silver contracts are not prone to panic. As a result, one can only assume these tremendous spikes downward are simply being done to smash paper silver and with it the connection to physical silver bullion. This is done also to wipe out stop loss orders.

Then on the next big dump of paper silver there's not much of an order book left to slow the smashdown.

1615253774025.png

Gotta love the way silver responded. Both silver and platinum were boss today.

1615261453954.png

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Someone on WSS assembled this...or at least found elsewhere, I did not, but it all appears accurate.

1615263771827.png

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Metals poping today, hope it stays that way

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Damn you silver...get back below 26 where you belong! The trading session is almost over. Here are some paper fictions to weigh you down.

1615322745400.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Indeed. The next COT report should be very revealing. If the fed is going to continuously trap bond yields in a range while real inflation increases...

Well, let's just say that metals couldn't ask for a better setup. Once the crimex and LBMA crooks are wiped out of metal they're willing to part with at their ridiculously low manipulated exchange rates, the metals should have room to romp.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
My first investment in silver had a price-per-oz smaller the the current dealer mark-up.
I came in a bit late in the game compared to many here. My bottom line for what I've paid for silver is about $15 oz.

I still have fond memories of those days before I lost it all in that tragic boating accident....so sad!

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Today I headed to the LCS intending to buy some 20 francs Swiss gold coins. I had sold 3 of them last year after I had been laid off from my last job and they had 4 yesterday so when I left for work this mornin' I brought with me 1000 FRN's intending to buy them after my shift today. Unfortunately they had been sold but I saw a nice looking Morgan dollar so I asked if the had any Morgans available.

To my surprise they had plenty for sale. Uncirculated Morgan's (with capsule) were 45 FRN's and what he would call circulated for 25 FRN's. I told him I had 1k in my pocket and I would buy whatever he could sell me. They were all common dates but I am looking at pricing online and I am quite happy with the purchase.

I ended up with 20 "circulated" Morgan dollars, 3 circulated Peace dollars, and 11 uncirculated Morgan dollars all with capsules. He also gave me a tube too to store them. Out the door 1001 FRN's and some weight to my stack. CME or LBMA couldn't deliver what I just bought. Someone remind me why it is we rely on them for pricing?

I had to sell some cull half dollars and quarters a couple of years ago and this purchase is helping deal with the anguish of selling them. TAKE THAT COMEX!!!!

NOTE: The circulated Morgan's could very easily pass off as AU or better. I am not sure if they had been cleaned or what, but all I know is there is very little wear on them.