• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The silver fraud continues

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
give me some something bro...or how about a link?

what'd you find?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
""The silver fraud continues"

I'm waiting for the headline "The silver fraud STOPS"....

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the headline "The silver fraud STOPS"....
lol I trust you're not holding your breath...

The fraud will stop when thick skulled people finally wise up, stop playing games with bankster fictional "derivatives", and take their toys away. IOW when people make a modern day run on the bank...which btw is currently in progress. Banksters will get on the proper side of the tracks or be run over by this freight train.

1615396608595.png

The DXY is getting "squishy", yields are in a range, and inflation is inbound. Nearly every commodity is screaming about it, except gold and silver, but they will when the crimex is drained and banksters are done stealing everything physical at their artificially low spot "prices". Platinum is tacking on another 2.16% today and is up 12.19% YTD. Monetary metals are going to wake up and explode higher, and people without them could soon find that they're very difficult to obtain in quantity...at any price.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Until plastic gold is invented.
The SDR already exists.

Just say no...whilst stacking the real thing hand over fist. Hell gold is still -9.36% for the year. FREAKING insanity. Believe me when I tell you, the guys knocking the price of gold down are stacking gold just as fast as their fingers tentacles can manage. Not only is this simple fact NOT a secret, but you can even identify the vampire squids specifically, by simply looking.

https://www.cmegroup.com/delivery_reports/MetalsIssuesAndStopsYTDReport.pdf

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
give me some something bro...or how about a link?

what'd you find?

It was supposed to be a joke, because I was replying to the term "metals poping."

My apologies for being the only one who noticed the spelling error and made light of it.

I shall endeavor to be more serious in the future.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It was supposed to be a joke, because I was replying to the term "metals poping."

My apologies for being the only one who noticed the spelling error and made light of it.

I shall endeavor to be more serious in the future.
it's not you bro, i've changed the glue i use...

we're good

:summer:

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Transitioning into serious mode:

The SDR already exists

I am referring to a book given to me by a relative of my wife who actually worked for the IMF.

Published in 1985, and entitled "The Role and Function of the International Monetary Fund."

According to page 8 of the book, the SDR became effective on July 28, 1969 as part of the First Amendment of the Articles of Agreement.

Further, the same paragraph states the new objective of the IMF:

"...the management of international liquidity so as to avoid economic stagnation and deflation as well as excess demand and inflation."

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yes the SDR(speshul drawing rights) was established just two years before Nixon took the "temporary" measure of taking the world of the Bretton Woods mandated gold standard. Coincidence...no doubt.

Half a century later...we're still on that "temporary" floating dollar paper standard.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Amerikans may want to keep abreast of this particular exchange rate. It may *roughly equate to the haircut you may be taking in the near future...

1615431338856.png

*roughly = precisely

Ironically when the traitor FDR robbed Americans by "repricing gold" he changed the gold price from 20.67 to 35. Hey, isn't that about a 69% loss?

Perhaps by the time the fed is done cranking out funny munny history can repeat.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Then as now, the CFTC exists for one reason only. To provide cover for market riggers to extract wealth from little people and transfer it to the elite.

The truth about why Silver fell from $50 in 1980
•Streamed live 80 minutes ago
Arcadia Economics

Video begins with then CFTC commissioner James Stone, lying right through his teeth about the CFTC's charter.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Off topic a bit... but I can see the purchasing power of my $US retirement checks dropping while living in the Euro-Zone...
Relates to the chart 2 posts above...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
No, rampant inflation goes hand in hand with rigging of PM markets. Without the rigging of silver in particular a whole lot more people would be aware of what's happening to them.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No physical to be had yet they find billions of ounces to dump on the open market, Wheres the cftc ?????????????????/

Still they beat metals with national debt over 30 trillion, when does the fraud end;

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
Twin brother been stacking gold and surprised to hookup with a dealer and nailed 75 silver 1oz Kruggerands for $32 each. Delivery in 2 weeks. Portland Oregon so no sales tax, $20 shipping. I'm surprised too given the vibe out there.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Twin brother been stacking gold and surprised to hookup with a dealer and nailed 75 silver 1oz Kruggerands for $32 each. Delivery in 2 weeks. Portland Oregon so no sales tax, $20 shipping. I'm surprised too given the vibe out there.

Just stoppd by lcs, no krands in stock.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
My local has a few $36 eagles, but not much else.

Been stacking silver philharmonics between 31 and 32 when the paper price gets smashed...which is pretty much always.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
One of the Missoula LCS sold me a couple 100 ounce silver Englehard bars today for $2900 a piece. I asked him if he'd lower the price if I bought ten but he only had two. I told him I didn't have cash and it was hardly enough silver for me to go get him a cashiers check so he said he's take my personal check for $5800. Life in Montana.
Another LCS has a buy price on the same bars within $0.56 per ounce of that price. I like tight spreads, baby.
I just can't stomach the premiums for SAE's, so I buy whatever is close to spot.

Another LCS sold me some Gold Maples at $1836 each. The Korean ounces and Rand 1 ounce bars he had were only 62 bucks less so I splurged and got the 9999. Better than online dealers but not much stock.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My nearest 2 LCSs have NADA silver.
Expected deliveries in a few days, but late deliveries is the norm.
I think its all over but the shouting, with the COMEX scam.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing to see here folks...

Definitely no evidence of backwardation. lol

1616320545127.png

1616320350301.png

Someone sure seemed anxious to go into the weekend long silver futures though...

1616320664933.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Then as now, the CFTC exists for one reason only. To provide cover for market riggers to extract wealth from little people and transfer it to the elite.

The truth about why Silver fell from $50 in 1980
•Streamed live 80 minutes ago
Arcadia Economics

Video begins with then CFTC commissioner James Stone, lying right through his teeth about the CFTC's charter.
How about the truth about why silver fell from $40 just what, 15 years ago?

I didn't want to separate from my 23 100oz Provident bars (bought @ around $12), but Uncle Sam came at me with mucho fines (most likely because of my 9/11 sharing of videos & facts & hypotheses), and had to sell them. Timing was great though, @ $40/oz... The LCS was a bit surprised when I rolled my dolly through their double doors...

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

I didn't want to separate from my 23 100oz Provident bars (bought @ around $12), but Uncle Sam came at me with mucho fines (most likely because of my 9/11 sharing of videos & facts & hypotheses), and had to sell them. Timing was great though, @ $40/oz... The LCS was a bit surprised when I rolled my dolly through their double doors...
I can't give that a like. Sad to see anybody have to divest so much to keep .gov off their back.
Yeah, I felt sorry for the Hunt brothers too. Having the game changed right in the middle of their action. What burnt them was their high margins w/ not enough physical present.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

I can't give that a like. Sad to see anybody have to divest so much to keep .gov off their back.
Yeah, I felt sorry for the Hunt brothers too. Having the game changed right in the middle of their action. What burnt them was their high margins w/ not enough physical present.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Large online vendor sites are all mysteriously failing to fulfil orders for silver bullion today...it started this afternoon just as the price was again smacked down by the criminal cartel.

Order entered for products in stock at silver.com(Amark) results in a failed transfer notification...

1616518540079.png

...but the product in question is in stock and I purchased some from this vendor this morning. They have 4,437 currently...

I got the same treatment at JM Bullion(also Amark) when I attempted to buy silver Eagles. Then I assumed it was an Amark company problem, so I headed over the SD Bullion and tried there...random silver eagles...but I got the same treatment.

It's possible the cartel has knocked the price so low for physical that the hedges for the vendors cannot cover and so they've arranged a failsafe. Not sure, but I intend to keep digging.

Experience stackers know that the online vendors always seem to have troubles filling orders when the price of physical is suddenly beaten down...as happened in Nov of 2008 when silver was beaten down below $10 but you couldn't buy any at that price. ...that was the low point of course and silver then began a charge to $48.

1616519511989.png

Edit This seems to work again...at least JMB, SDB, and silver.com.

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for delivery of an order from Scottsdale Mint I placed on Jan 31st. They keep telling me they'll be shipping in a few more days but so far bupkis!!!

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for delivery of an order from Scottsdale Mint I placed on Jan 31st. They keep telling me they'll be shipping in a few more days but so far bupkis!!!
If they`ve already accessed your payment, I`d tell them unless they ship immediately, you want a refund ..............

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Stopped at 2 dealers today, both say theyre out as soon as they get it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
If they`ve already accessed your payment, I`d tell them unless they ship immediately, you want a refund ..............
That's getting close believe me however; they've been very responsive and apologetic right up to today so I've been cutting them a little slack. Their website posted 4-6 week delay in shipping after payment has been verified when I placed the order so I was forewarned. We're in week 7 now. I also have two other orders with them which are yet to be shipped so I'm becoming a tad nervous

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Pity there's no controlling legal authority to prosecute these criminals that rig markets with impunity.

1616678787850.png

Constant beatdowns in the face of record demand. The DOJ offers "deferred prosecution" to the JP Morgue thieves, while the CFTC decides to investigate redditors for talking about buying physical silver.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, look at the pattern of price manipulation around opex
20210325_043234.jpg

By Nate Fisher

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That's getting close believe me however; they've be very responsive and apologetic right up to today so I've been cutting them a little slack. Their website posted 4-6 week delay in shipping after payment has been verified when I placed the order so I was forewarned. We're in week 7 now. I also have two other orders with them which are yet to be shipped so I'm becoming a tad nervous
Update: I sent Scottsdale a note telling them that if they can't ship my orders by the end of this week I wanted to request a refund. Lo and behold, at 6:45 last night I got 3 emails with tracking numbers for all my outstanding orders.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, look at the pattern of price manipulation around opexView attachment 205625
By Nate Fisher
Beat it down to 24.40 with naked shorts...take long side...profit. If I did that I'd be in prison within months, but for the pirates at bullion banks criminal manipulation of markets is a lifestyle choice.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yep. I ordered from them Feb 27 — way later.
Same ting.
They are beginning to feel like Tulving.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That's getting close believe me however; they've be very responsive and apologetic right up to today so I've been cutting them a little slack. Their website posted 4-6 week delay in shipping after payment has been verified when I placed the order so I was forewarned. We're in week 7 now. I also have two other orders with them which are yet to be shipped so I'm becoming a tad nervous
I am getting the same story from others who purchased online. Delays, promises, but they receive in about 2 months. Stick in there, they are a noted dealer, any foul play will be broadcast far and wide, sinking their operation- Perth Mint is a good example. All eyes are on the decades long fraud and manipulation...one foolish move by TPTB will lead to discovery with the masses. Who can say we have not reached the point of “none available to sell”? At least you have the legal promise to deliver, I doubt they want any legal action taken against them.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yep. I ordered from them Feb 27 — way later.
Same ting.
They are beginning to feel like Tulving.
My 3 orders show as complete now and I have tracking numbers so at least I see they have shipping labels printed. Keeping a close eye on when they all actually ship