• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The silver fraud continues

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yep. I ordered from them Feb 27 — way later.
Same ting.
They are beginning to feel like Tulving.

Or more like Northwest Territorial Mint. Ordered from there once. That was enough.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am getting the same story from others who purchased online. Delays, promises, but they receive in about 2 months. Stick in there, they are a noted dealer, any foul play will be broadcast far and wide, sinking their operation- Perth Mint is a good example. All eyes are on the decades long fraud and manipulation...one foolish move by TPTB will lead to discovery with the masses. Who can say we have not reached the point of “none available to sell”? At least you have the legal promise to deliver, I doubt they want any legal action taken against them.

The masses will only wake up after the price soars and it is too late.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sunday night update from Andy and Chris.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
My 3 orders show as complete now and I have tracking numbers so at least I see they have shipping labels printed. Keeping a close eye on when they all actually ship
All 3 deliveries are scheduled for tomorrow so I'll get you guys an update once I know more.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the ultimate Key Issue, First Run, New Design, Production Run Cut Short to 10 Monster Boxes worth, all give out to employees as severance pay

a lot of drama , for effect, but, take out the drama, it's a stage that could be set...very short production run, not to re-start until 2022

there are other angles here: no one gets any, or, blanks suddenly become available just for the us mint, no one else, not even comex gets this, it's all made into round discs...and i seriously doubt that will happen

idk, something to consider you collectors out there...and pre-ordering won't resolve a not-availabile issue

prolly should be in the ase thread...just wandering a bit but focusing on any shortages, that's where it takes me

:green tea:

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Agree.. there's a good chance that the new SAE design run for 2021 will be cut short, making the coins more valuable.

However, if silver price reaches anywhere close to the highs being predicted, any physical silver will still be a big winner. The numismatic element for the new SAE design just gravy...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and the 'winners' will be those who hold and have never 'told'..........

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
However, if silver price reaches anywhere close to the highs being predicted, any physical silver will still be a big winner.
Yeah but it seems we're constantly being played so that it never gets that high. Me thinks they're better at metal manipulation than we could ever imagine. They've got resources, time, money and technology on their side

Last edited:

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It seems like the globalist DS cartel want a reset and a new world currency.... that's a game changer.

Price supression might just have been to allow the politically connected to buy precious metals on the cheap before further Dollar debasement on the road to its demise.

Hope am wrong, really.... but doubt it.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I remember way back when, 1999, fall, I used to call Hannes Tulving at least 1x per month, just to discuss the mortibund gold market.
Gold at 270, silver at 4 bux. Those were the days.

Too bad Hannes let it get out of control.

AUnut
Hey Buddy,
Welcome!!

BTW Aunut has been around PM's a long time, very knowledgeable guy.

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
look at that...a newbie! ( a shy newbie!)

Welcome!

:2 thumbs up:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I remember way back when, 1999, fall, I used to call Hannes Tulving at least 1x per month, just to discuss the mortibund gold market.
Gold at 270, silver at 4 bux. Those were the days.

Too bad Hannes let it get out of control.

AUnut
Hey ya nut, welcome to the nuthouse!
All 3 deliveries are scheduled for tomorrow so I'll get you guys an update once I know more.
All three of my orders from as far back as January that I placed with Scottsdale Mint came in this afternoon and they all look great....Whew! Looking to catch a dip today...SDBullion is the target and I may do anther couple of rolls of Scottsdale gorillas too before they're gone

BTW, these Congo Silverback Gorilla coins are spectacular. The pictures on the website don't do them justice

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
Hey ya nut, welcome to the nuthouse!

All three of my orders from as far back as January that I placed with Scottsdale Mint came in this afternoon and they all look great....Whew! Looking to catch a dip today...SDBullion is the target and I may do anther couple of rolls of Scottsdale gorillas too before they're gone

BTW, these Congo Silverback Gorilla coins are spectacular. The pictures on the website don't do them justice
Ya know, it's kind of funny. Never remember registering here. Tried to use an old screen name(AUnut), and it was taken. So, I tried a new registration, and it said the email was in use. I then tried to log on using AUnut, and did a change password, and....well....here I am.

See quite a few names from TTOL and TB2K. No surprise.

Hello, everyone!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Ya know, it's kind of funny. Never remember registering here. Tried to use an old screen name(AUnut), and it was taken. So, I tried a new registration, and it said the email was in use. I then tried to log on using AUnut, and did a change password, and....well....here I am.

See quite a few names from TTOL and TB2K. No surprise.

Hello, everyone!
Then I should be saying Welcome BACK! Where ya been?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Looking for a nice board. Heaven knows, I love metal nuts!

Even the "cold, hard steel" ones!
I think we got us another hardened veteran to add to the team here Buck. :banana::dancing guy

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Hanging out at TB2K, but Dennis is getting tough to deal with. I really don't know when I originally signed up here. Big Jim & I have been friends for awhile, and he invited me over.
Thanks, Jim!
Thanks Jim!

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Another beat down, so lets see, going on 4th stimulus check, 2/3 t fake infrastrure, debt now probably over 35t admitted, yah not if but when gold and silver blow thru the roof.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Another beat down, so lets see, going on 4th stimulus check, 2/3 t fake infrastrure, debt now probably over 35t admitted, yah not if but when gold and silver blow thru the roof.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. At some point we need to believe that the girdle will snap open on the manipulation of metals. When that happens the opportunity to obtain more will be over. Only the desperate and those with deep pockets will be chasing metals at that point and the prices we're seeing these days will be only a memory.

All stimulus money that I've received up until now (which was my money to begin with) has been converted to real money! Any future stimulus funding (refund) I receive will be handled the same way

Granted finding PM deals are a lot tougher than it used to be. My buying habits can be described as always looking to add...whether price manipulation is on the way up or on the way down....pretty much any time I see something that would make a good addition to my new stash (the last stash was sadly lost in last Summers canoe capsizing incident on Lake Superior) I grab it! Right now my only real concern is assured delivery, not what the price is.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Dont seem theyve added all these stimulus deals to the debt clock yet.

Wellsburg

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The paper futures market in precious metals is pure BS. US Silver Eagles are about $33.00 each (minimum) plus shipping and barely any inventory around to be had.

Mexico suspended minting Libertads (they can't source blanks.) And, the spot price continues to drop?
Name something else that goes down in price during a shortage.

I don't think we have any normal markets any more, everything is fake and manipulated. The only safe haven is hard assets in your hand. I am including metals, food, tools, ammo, toilet paper, just about anything tangible.

When this shit blows up, it will be spectacular.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The paper futures market in precious metals is pure BS. US Silver Eagles are about $33.00 each (minimum) plus shipping and barely any inventory around to be had.

Mexico suspended minting Libertads (they can't source blanks.) And, the spot price continues to drop?

I don't think we have any normal markets any more, everything is fake and manipulated. The only safe haven is hard assets in your hand. I am including metals, food, tools, ammo, toilet paper, just about anything tangible.

Lots of logic in this post :2 thumbs up:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

When will it happen?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
How is anyone supposed to know that? All anyone can do is give you a guesstimate. There is no way, whatsoever with the information provided to know how many claims there are on each ounce of silver. There are zero independently verifiable audits. Nothing.

Go to the crimex website and monitor drawdowns. NOBODY knows when they'll blow up. The system is rigged and as opaque as they can possibly make it while being able to maintain the illusion that it's a free and open market.

That link spits out the current inventory, but you have to accept the word of a bunch of liars. Even then it's convoluted, misleading, and difficult to understand. I've spent decades learning about the crimex and the way commodity prices are rigged and I still don't always understand the rigging.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How is anyone supposed to know that? All anyone can do is give you a guesstimate. There is no way, whatsoever with the information provided to know how many claims there are on each ounce of silver. There are zero independently verifiable audits. Nothing.

Go to the crimex website and monitor drawdowns. NOBODY knows when they'll blow up. The system is rigged and as opaque as they can possibly make it while being able to maintain the illusion that it's a free and open market.

That link spits out the current inventory, but you have to accept the word of a bunch of liars. Even then it's convoluted, misleading, and difficult to understand. I've spent decades learning about the crimex and the way commodity prices are rigged and I still don't always understand the rigging.

We can't even figure out how many shares of any particular stock trade these days. The system is purposefully hidden.

And, more to the point silver is a far larger and more complex arena.

Last edited:

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One thing for sure, crimex is running out of foreign mints to Plunder and they sure as hell can't have any of my stack

Record physical demand is exceeding the world inventory available to deliver into the black hole of corrupt, thieving, lying bastards..gee, what a pitty they can't also be tarred and feathered

Any mining company CEO that sells at these absurdly manipulated paper silver prices will have some fences to mend with their stockholders..Hold back production until prices have at least some semblance of legitimacy..if Comex won't serve that purpose, the hell with them

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One thing for sure, crimex is running out of foreign mints to Plunder and they sure as hell can't have any of my stack

Record physical demand is exceeding the world inventory available to deliver into the black hole of corrupt, thieving, lying bastards..gee, what a pitty they can't also be tarred and feathered

Any mining company CEO that sells at these absurdly manipulated paper silver prices will have some fences to mend with their stockholders..Hold back production until prices have at least some semblance of legitimacy..if Comex won't serve that purpose, the hell with them

Certainly no reason for them to sell at Crimex prices. Go right to the refiners or someone and supply the physicals markets that so need the metal.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Must take down silver ahead of open! <says the bullion bank market rigging criminal>

1617714643272.png

Every GD morning in NYC same shit. What's the excuse today? Falling dollar and dropping interest rates?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score