• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The silver fraud continues

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
Is Kitco also not to be trusted?
I know that they declared bankruptcy a few years ago, and, allegedly the creditors wanted the non-allocated metal --that he seems to claim is not there in the first place. However the judge would not permit the creditors to take the metal.
OK, I hope everyone knows, but here goes anyway.
If you don't hold it, you don't own it.

Bottom line.

AUnut

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I know that they declared bankruptcy a few years ago, and, allegedly the creditors wanted the non-allocated metal --that he seems to claim is not there in the first place. However the judge would not permit the creditors to take the metal.
What Aunut said...

I'd guess that a Canadian company like kitco has a high risk of also having ties to the bullion banks, and that they might be coerced into shipping metals to the Comex... just like the Perth Mint

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One year to deliver from kitco pool?

k.pool.jpg

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
One year to deliver from kitco pool?

View attachment 206886
Uhoh! How long before all those paper metals holders hear about this and start demanding their physical metals? The triggering event which causes the first domino to fall can be a very small and seemingly insignificant one

Last edited:

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Uhoh! How long before all those paper metals holders hear about this and start demanding their physical metals? The triggering event which causes the first domino to fall can be a very small and seemingly insignificant one
The junior silver miners ETF is already moving out of the manipulated down trend.. smelling the bouquet of fresh squeezed bullion bank
Screenshot_20210406-144017.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The concept of fractional reserve banking applied to precious metals? Hey! Why not???

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The election wasn’t fraudulent and COMEX vaults are brimming with precious metals. Surely if you think otherwise you are a right wing nut.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1617823846541.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The concept of fractional reserve banking applied to precious metals? Hey! Why not???

The entire concept OF fractional reserve banking started with Gold deposits. I mean, this isn't exactly shocking.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1617841224032.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Saw on a message board the same about Sprott PSLV. Can anyone confirm that? Is it noise to get people to take possession of physical and help the squeeze?

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Regarding PSLV, it's an allocated physical metals trust which holds the metal in the custody with the Royal Canadian Mint. It's subject to audit twice per year iirc. That is clearly detailed in the prospectus, and infractions would open Sprott to legal problems.. which imo is good reason for them to follow the rules, given how wealthy the Sprott empire holdings are.

The clear advantage of PSLV is that it takes physical 1000 oz bars out of circulation and that is the fastest way to squeeze the basturds in Comex.
2c

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kitco admitting that they can't cover all of the pool accounts with physical
View attachment 207001
So, they charged you for invisible silver and then charged you to store It? Scamalicious. Like, I bought a bedroom set that I can't have and am being charged for you to store it and you don't have it...sounds like a 3 letter government agency.

Torches and pitchforks on the horizon.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
So, they charged you for invisible silver and then charged you to store It? Scamalicious. Like, I bought a bedroom set that I can't have and am being charged for you to store it and you don't have it...sounds like a 3 letter government agency.

Torches and pitchforks on the horizon.
Why would anyone plop down thousands of dollars on a promise? If I buy a car I want that car in my driveway so I can touch and and, silly as it sounds, drive it once in a while, not sitting on the new car lot. I realize one does not 'drive' silver but I do hold it in my hands once in a while. That alone is worth having it in my physical possession.

Maybe I'm just not thinking about it right

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Maybe they should store it at the bottom of their tailings Pond.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
"Kitco admitting that they can't cover all of the pool accounts with physical"
I called Kitco 6 months ago
The agent said that the exact opposite: They had all of the physical metal in their possession for the accounts.
Also, of course, I could cash out any time, and buy physical from them, if I wanted to...

Argentsum

Blown Away
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What is the advantage of holding silver in a pool as opposed to actual possession?

There must be an advantage as people do it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Is anyone surprised that SDBullion is offering COMEX bars for sale and saying they're available for order? I don't recall them offering these in the past but I could easily be mistaken

COMEX silver.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I own all mine and pay NO fees. What am I doing wrong?

Thats easy on a small scale. But a 100k or greater dollar investment into silver is much more difficult to handle personally.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Thats easy on a small scale. But a 100k or greater dollar investment into silver is much more difficult to handle personally.
I respectfully disagree. What makes you think that?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. What makes you think that?

There comes a point where it is Not reasonable to take on that much risk by storing it yourself. That risk is greater than what most perceive the risk in something like the Perth Mint account. You can be robbed, have a fire, etc.

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
There comes a point where it is Not reasonable to take on that much risk by storing it yourself. That risk is greater than what most perceive the risk in something like the Perth Mint account. You can be robbed, have a fire, etc.
Being robbed is the problem. Fire just means it needs to be refined into 100 oz bars, but it will still all be there. Same with Gold. Or Platinum, for that matter. Paper? well, paper burns.

There are many ways to mitigate the robbery problem.