• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The silver fraud continues

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thats easy on a small scale. But a 100k or greater dollar investment into silver is much more difficult to handle personally.

If a person can afford to buy that much AG, they can afford to find a way to store it securely.

$100 k is only 8 monster boxes, the size of two large suitcases.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Regarding PSLV, it's an allocated physical metals trust which holds the metal in the custody with the Royal Canadian Mint. It's subject to audit twice per year iirc. That is clearly detailed in the prospectus, and infractions would open Sprott to legal problems.. which imo is good reason for them to follow the rules, given how wealthy the Sprott empire holdings are.

The clear advantage of PSLV is that it takes physical 1000 oz bars out of circulation and that is the fastest way to squeeze the basturds in Comex.
2c
More info on the audit process for PSLV

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Being robbed is the problem. Fire just means it needs to be refined into 100 oz bars, but it will still all be there. Same with Gold. Or Platinum, for that matter. Paper? well, paper burns.

There are many ways to mitigate the robbery problem.
There are ways to help prevent robbery from becoming a problem. They include the use of deadly force weapons and lots of cameras. While every thief scenario cannot effectively be guarded against, that defense covers a large majority of them and that, my friends, is light years ahead of hoping someone else is keeping your metals safe in their 'vault'

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
Went out to my fav coin shop & took another 15oz. Silver & 1/4oz Platinum off the market.
Probably will go out during the week and lighten up available physical supply again.

AUnut

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
There are ways to help prevent robbery from becoming a problem. They include the use of deadly force weapons and lots of cameras. While every thief scenario cannot effectively be guarded against, that defense covers a large majority of them and that, my friends, is light years ahead of hoping someone else is keeping your metals safe in their 'vault'
Do cameras stop thieves?

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Do cameras stop thieves?
When they send me a text saying they've detected somebody is somewhere they're not supposed to be they do. They protect the entire property!

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Is anyone surprised that SDBullion is offering COMEX bars for sale and saying they're available for order? I don't recall them offering these in the past but I could easily be mistaken

View attachment 207019

Need to watch the COMEX bars because if they are removed from the system and not consumed in manufacturing, they will need to be reassayed.