• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Silver Market is Ready to Break

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
One of these days we may wake up to find everything broken.

R.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If we could just get one good CME to head our way, all these problems would be fixed. Of course we would lose 70% of the population but most of them are useless anyway.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I didn't watch the video but if I remember correctly Clif is pretty much an eternal bull so I guess he means a break to the upside.

Action in silver recently would suggest it's being priced too low currently, so I would tend to agree. But short term moves are very tough to call. I'm sticking with my long term, accumulate on the dips approach. That said, I do believe every working class American family should already have at least a monster box or 2 of silver safely hidden away just in case , at least. ... Again. JMHO, DYODD.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Still safer than paper. If you don't hold it you don't own it.

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
Clif High = fraud. There is no such thing as a webbot.

Jsnip4 = fraud. In two words bitconnect, bitpetite.

They are both a$$clowns who's opinions are there own to make money off of others.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
at least a monster box or 2 of silver
Ahh, yeah, and in a pinch, think how many bullets you can cast with a 1,000 ounces of silver.
Silver, unlike paper, will never loose it's value.

BF

well, I guess paper will retain some value...