• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The strangest fire of all times – different anomalies.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

File (hide): 2dae90381e8bd6c⋯.png (1.38 MB, 724x913, 724:913, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

File (hide): 8790b34d58b74c8⋯.png (504.29 KB, 999x605, 999:605, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

File (hide): b97e24962214fbe⋯.png (635.48 KB, 997x638, 997:638, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

The strangest fire of all times – different anomalies.

1. Selectivity. The most striking feature is the selectivity of the fires. As the photographs show, the fires were able to pick their targets exactly. The houses are destroyed in the foundations (8,000 houses at all), but the trees / forests in the neighborhood remain intact, even in close proximity. How come when the houses are being ignited by a forest fire? See satellite imagery below:

2. Strange burning

houses Houses are “lying ash” to the foundations, mostly very few debris (at least some good: they will not have to clear it so much). All nicely uniform on white ash / dust.

It is true that houses built predominantly from wood easily burn. (Firefighters say somewhere that once a fire takes 5% of a wooden house, then it can not be extinguished). But we would expect different houses to have different layouts and “fillings” so they should burn differently from different locations, and the result of normal burning should be at least a bit of black burning and some burned debris. But it is here all in one uniformly aligned with the earth.

White burns can mean that there has been a fire / explosion / explosion with a very high temperature that normal fire does not usually reach, or the object has been destroyed by some other destruction – we are again with DEW. (Somehow, the WTC’s “wreckage” was after the 9/11 destruction).

3. Strange burning of materials.

In many incinerators, molten metal is molten, as if fired at a higher temperature than normal fire. Witnesses report broken concrete, porcelain, curled glass = melted glass. While normally flammable materials – paper, plastics, twigs – on the same “burning” are preserved. See, for example, the picture below, the car burns like a torch, a burning paper is lying around.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
An old friend lost her home in the Paradise fire. There have been several fires, in the recent past, that have too many questions attached to them & must be investigated by a non-gov. group.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544124283620.png

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
California has become it's own planet. There are very strange beings who have taken over that area and no one is safe from their influence on Planet California. It's become a creep show of sorts!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
California has become it's own planet. There are very strange beings who have taken over that area and no one is safe from their influence on Planet California. It's become a creep show of sorts!
* ^^^ This post has content known to cause panic and fear in the state of California.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The really sad part is that many good people are trapped & can't get out. I know many. Some have, to me, feeble excuses, but that's just me.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The really sad part is that many good people are trapped & can't get out. I know many. Some have, to me, feeble excuses, but that's just me.
This pic is from my sister's driveway in so cal from a few weeks back

45797666_10156753745013875_428396960274186240_o[1].jpg

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Holy crap ! Is this in Paradise? Did her place make it OK ?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Westlake village. Missed her by that much. They were evacuated and got back in unscathed a week or so later.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Great !!
I grew up with earthquakes, for me they are no big deal.
I don't like tornados, hurricanes & fire, to me they are far more dangerous & destructive.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
OK guys....I have logged a couple of fires well after the fires. First was down in Siskiyou county back in 88-87(?) and up in Kern/Tahoe...Camptonville(?) same burn and unless the fire is crowning as in blowing through the crowns of the trees then you do not get a complete evaporation on fronds...er, Um....A complete stripping of the greenery of the tree so it looks like a stick-skeleton. If it is down on the floor, the fire that is then you get a killing of the trees through the heat....it bakes them and kills the cambium....the trees start pissing out pitch through the bark and the tree dies the next year; or we see it turn brown and the frons go never green again.

I can only speak of the trees but the structures do puzzle me?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Great !!
I grew up with earthquakes, for me they are no big deal.
I don't like tornados, hurricanes & fire, to me they are far more dangerous & destructive.
They were very fortunate.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544414820964.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544669490270.png

1544669515970.png
1544669571690.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

1544669762708.png

1544669809333.png

1544669881680.png

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
OK guys....I have logged a couple of fires well after the fires. First was down in Siskiyou county back in 88-87(?) and up in Kern/Tahoe...Camptonville(?) same burn and unless the fire is crowning as in blowing through the crowns of the trees then you do not get a complete evaporation on fronds...er, Um....A complete stripping of the greenery of the tree so it looks like a stick-skeleton. If it is down on the floor, the fire that is then you get a killing of the trees through the heat....it bakes them and kills the cambium....the trees start pissing out pitch through the bark and the tree dies the next year; or we see it turn brown and the frons go never green again.

I can only speak of the trees but the structures do puzzle me?
Green trees don't burn down
Fires help pine trees as the acorns need the heat to open the seed pods up, and the seed pods can last for decades before opening, and they'll regrow when that happens

nature is a very powerful thing
If Trees Burnt during forest fires, the west coast, much of the planet would have no trees

anyway

the buildings were 'manufactured homes'
like mobile homes in a tornado, same thing with manufactured homes in fires

just like coastal homes in storms and flood-plane homes in a '100 year flood'

These complex's should have never been approved as the property around them was neglected and not maintained

i'm not going to respond to any lazer beam type scenarios as there are plenty of pyromaniacs willing to set any fire anywhere for far cheaper than any lazer beam equipped airplane could ever do

just my

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
embers and wind

trying to see what's not there seems to be easier than understanding physics and lots of people like play that game, I used to but once it became obvious to me, the entire country has been played with, I figured my part of that game was over

so, I studied, kinda to the point, I know a lot about a lot but not everything about anything
and I know fires, I've built too many over my life, beach, picknick, the like, 20 pallets high several times

I've been trained how to combat fires, etc...anyway

manufactured homes are plastic and pressed wood and ignite with a magnifying glass and a flashlight
LOL

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
embers and wind
If there are hills nearby that were ablaze, it could be a situation where burning embers rained down on the lower areas between the hills, setting on fire anything dry enough to burn. Green trees/wood is in fact kinda hard to ignite.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If there are hills nearby that were ablaze, it could be a situation where burning embers rained down on the lower areas between the hills, setting on fire anything dry enough to burn. Green trees/wood is in fact kinda hard to ignite.
Agreed and as the only thing that will burn to the ground and makes for a dramatic photo-op
:picture perfect:
are the neighborhoods that were erected right there in the middle of the forest, in the forest:weed:, with what appears to be minimal thinking :shit happens: about a catastrophic :bomb 1:situation and the lack of proper understanding :monkey piss:of the possible repercussions of living in a forest that hasn't been raked up, by anyone:popcorn:, in the last 100 yearswhistle:

it kinda seems karmic:meditation:, idk on which level that would be, but it would seem safety was ignored :blond:on multiple levels so, idk

Imagine That!
:ponder:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I posted in another thread a few months back showing the melted glass wine bottles with paper labels still intact. I'll try to turn up photos in my travels.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If paper remained intact, so to speak, the fire attacked the glass from the opposite direction and the air inside the bottle kept the other side of the bottle cool enough, it acted as an insulator

I've seen that before by tossing empty's into the fire and watching how they reacted to the various levels of heat
Pee on a hot bottle and it'll crack from the temperature change

fires are fascinating because you can kill one and give birth to another in a matter of moments
each one acts as if it's 'alive' and each are different in nature, they create their own weather around them, etc

Fires give life and Fires take life

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sure, but how does fire melt glass but not burn paper?
I don't know. Got a pic of that? I saw the other pic of the bottles with droopy necks, but couldn't really tell if there were labels on them or not.

I did do a quick search and found out that to become malleable, most glass needs to be heated to around 1000 degrees.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't know. Got a pic of that? I saw the other pic of the bottles with droopy necks, but couldn't really tell if there were labels on them or not.

I did do a quick search and found out that to become malleable, most glass needs to be heated to around 1000 degrees.
The best evidence I saw was on video. I found a pic back then but it wasn't as good as the video clips. Ill dig shortly.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Bout halfway through.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Bout halfway through.
I watched the whole thing. I only saw one bottle that had a label with anything readable on it. All the others looked charred, burnt or melted. Got an exact min/sec in the vid I should be lookin' at?

Also, what kind of labels are those? Are you assuming they are paper labels? If so, they may not be paper. Ie: not all labels are the same.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Oh geez. Lasers? Really?

You can clearly see in many of those pictures that the bottom half of many of those trees is indeed burnt.

Healthy pines don't burn to the ground as a result of most forest fires. Fire helps acorns open and spread seeds. It's part of the equation for trees, not so for houses made of and full of highly flammable stuff.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter

NO,no….Better rethink that one joey....do you not remember putting the coke bottles in the oven and heating them to make ashtrays to sell or gift away? Right now I am looking for my friends pictures west of redding at a place they call Shasta or Old Shasta. and my computer is possessed by e-vile Gremlins as somehow that is the wrong picture and it is reversed somehow?

Anyway I guess I will have to do it with words.....So My friend spent three days watering her house and ground around her house and her house made it but all the bungalows around her house burnt and that is a picture of one of those out buildings torching off. And, yes there is a fire hydrant right in front of that tanker.
My cabins are on fire.jpg

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
.So My friend spent three days watering her house and ground around her house and her house made it but all the bungalows around her house burnt
So if it were done with lasers, why wouldn't they have burnt her house too? Or are lasers ineffective against anything that's wet?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
do you not remember putting the coke bottles in the oven and heating them to make ashtrays to sell or gift away?
No, never did that myself, but I've seen what you're describing.
....and if you really can use a standard oven to soften coke bottles, that means that the glass obviously becomes malleable well below the 1000 degrees I posted about above.
So the question becomes, does the same hold true for wine bottles? If so, then it wouldn't be such a stretch for the labels to not be completely destroyed on some of the bottles.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
labels should have burnt or at least scorched. And water does diffuse light. They the powers that want to bee, ran her off along with every one else and she came back after the all clear. Hell I got there at about 11pm and drove past her house three times before I called because every thing had changed and I could not figure out which house was hers.

What was what some people would consider strange is there were buildings that were not destroyed and the fire burnt right up to them. Fire is a crazy thing.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
labels should have burnt or at least scorched.
In the vid I watched that Newmisty posted, all the labels I saw had burnt or melted. There was only one bottle I saw that had anything close to a readable label on it.
...but that one bottle also appeared to have been in a position that its label could have been shielded from most of the heat.
....and if what you said is true, that coke bottles can be softened in a regular oven, that means the temps involved with softening the wine bottles was likely much lower than most people would think.

Fire is a crazy thing.
Yep, it sure is.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Fire: I was working on a roosamaster pump and one of the springs went were some springs go and I could not find it so I tried making another one and I thought I had it and it broke because I did not use the optimum conditions to make it. And, glass would be the same, the optimum conditions to make glass is the heat and then the annealing so it don't break or shatter. With all the heat around then the I would think the glass would anneal.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
And, glass would be the same, the optimum conditions to make glass is the heat and then the annealing so it don't break or shatter. With all the heat around then the I would think the glass would anneal.
I was thinking about that too, but in the opposite direction. I don't think it would have annealed. To anneal glass requires slowly cooling the glass to a lower temperature and then maintaining that lower temp consistently for an extended amount of time.

When I look at that pic of the bottles with the droopy necks, I see evidence of breakage that's consistent with brittle glass. Same thing happens when I've heated beer bottles in a camp fire. They get soft, but when cooled break very easily. A few of the bottles on the right side look like they were very brittle.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
BUT, but they are in brick and brick dissipates heat slowly.
True, but it still would have been dissipating that heat, not maintaining it at 200 degrees for a few hours. If you were to graph the temps, they would both rise and fall on a curve. Maintaining a level of heat requires maintaining the fire at a certain level for a period of time. Not too hot, not too cold and without variation during that time.
....and again, the broken bottles seen exhibit signs of breakage consistent with that of brittle glass.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1544906694789.png

1544906752635.png

1544906770691.png

1544906789609.png