• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The swamp

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
A look at p[olitics in DC from those in DC politics.
Probably stuff we already knew but nice to hear it from the horses mouth.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
So basically nothing in DC has changed as of middle of last year. When congress cant get access to the agencies they oversee and their requests for information just get denied or ignored, it's obvious that there is no swamp draining going on.

IMO this is the biggest issue in DC. Get rid of the swamp and you can begin to fix everything else. If you don't get rid of the swamp it's like putting a band aid on a heart attack. We can build all the walls we want but as soon as the dems take control they will defund border security and there will be massive holes in the walls within 6 months off them taking control.
It's not just the dems though, it's both parties and every agency in DC. They are all over bloated and out of control. Everything is classified and the American people footing the bill are locked out of whats really going on.
Pulling the plug on the swamp is job 1.
If the oversight committees cant get access to the agencies that they oversee what makes anyone think any investigation by FBI or DOJ is going to get better access?
There is only one goal by every agency and every department in DC, bigger budgets for all.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Jason Chaffetz was the real deal. Not sure what threats were made against him, but he looked scared as shit for his family after he abrubtly resigned.

CL, An honest man CAN NOT make it in american politics today. Not just DC, this goes right down to the local street level.

CL? Why don't you run for a local position yourself and see how corrupt it all is today behind closed doors.

I bet you would resign within two months shocked beyond belief.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Everything is classified and the American people footing the bill are locked out of whats really going on.
You win the internet for the day. That should be posted EVERYWHERE!
Just keep paying whatever tax we decide & watch some ball sport or fake news or brain dead tv to keep you saps occupied.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I can tell you exactly what is going on because I witnessed it in person.

Behind closed doors our 'elected officials' do EXACTLY what they are told to do from above, no questions asked or they are OUT THE DOOR.

They know America is going down with the debt bomb and now is the time where they haggle with each other for best positions/wealth before average Joe Peon wakes up and realizes this gig is about up.

They argue over money like America is a big pizza pie and they haggle over who gets which slice.

Of course, this is oversimplifing it, but I witnessed it for myself in person, no Q needed.

CL, you said youself you might sell out for the right amount of money? What's you soul worth? How much in dollars and cents?

Most of the big pieces are long gone and as recently as a few years ago I witnessed the lowest on the totem pole fighting like dogs over crumbs.

Actually, this last time, my buddy in IT witnessed it in person while he was working on their computer systems and I quickly explained to him how this thing (american political system) really works.

He had this outraged/sick/shocked look in his face and then decided 'if you can't beat them/join em' and did exactly that. He got involved and sold out for a decent piece of pie.

I dropped contact with him not long after because he went from being a great friend to this fake piece of shit type of guy that was like being around a living corpse.

Yeah, within two years he had THE CASH, but his soul was long gone. How much is it worth? Only you know.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The dude sleeps in his office, yet can't fathom another term. Do it right and get punished. Take bribes and raise money and rise up in the ranks. THIS IS THE SWAMP.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Jason Chaffetz was the real deal. Not sure what threats were made against him, but he looked scared as shit for his family after he abrubtly resigned.

CL, An honest man CAN NOT make it in american politics today. Not just DC, this goes right down to the local street level.

CL? Why don't you run for a local position yourself and see how corrupt it all is today behind closed doors.

Naa, i'd end up in jail for life when I shoot all the forkers.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

I posted just because it's interesting to see and hear from the inside. Q speculates about all this shit thats gonna happen but the reality is there is no way to penetrate the system at this point. Congress has endless investigations and then nada. Trump threatens to release the fisa docs and then nada. They all talk a good game and then it all goes away and back to the fundraising. The big takeaway here is nothing has changed under trump.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I posted just because it's interesting to see and hear from the inside. Q speculates about all this shit thats gonna happen but the reality is there is no way to penetrate the system at this point. Congress has endless investigations and then nada. Trump threatens to release the fisa docs and then nada. They all talk a good game and then it all goes away and back to the fundraising. The big takeaway here is nothing has changed under trump.
Even if you change ALL the members of Congress out, the STAFFERS (as well as the mid-level staff in DOJ, DOE, DOL, EPA, et al) don't change and they can sit on directives until the next admin comes in!!! "Gridlock" ad infinitum.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The politicians motto: HURRAH FOR ME, FUCK YOU !!

FORFEITURE.gif
collusion.png