• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Taco Bell Hotel

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Roaches check in, but they don't check out?

Taco Bell is opening a hotel and resort

• For a limited time, Taco Bell is opening a hotel and resort based around the brand.
  • The Bell is the brand’s latest appeal to its super fans, who can buy Taco Bell-themed apparel and have Taco Bell-themed weddings.
  • Reservations will open in June.

Hotel door at The Bell, A Taco Bell Hotel & Resort
Courtesy Taco Bell

Taco Bell’s latest limited-time offer isn’t Nacho Fries — it’s a hotel.

The Mexican fast-food chain is taking over a Palm Springs, California, hotel and resort in its latest move to recognize the brand’s super fans.

Reservations will open in June, and guests can start checking in Aug. 9. The Yum Brands unit didn’t specify how long it would operate the hotel.
The Bell will feature a gift shop with exclusive Taco Bell-themed apparel and an on-site salon with Taco Bell-inspired nail art and hair styling services.
Taco Bell’s Chief Brand Officer Marisa Thalberg said that the idea for a Taco Bell-themed hotel is meant to be playful and fun, but the brand sincerely intends for it to be an “unparalleled experience,” and opted to house the Bell in a fully operational hotel.

“I have often quipped that Taco Bell is the fast fashion of food. We have our everyday classics, but then we’re always introducing these cool limited-edition experiences to do something new and different,” Thalberg said in an interview.

Other experiences include wedding customers in a Taco Bell-themed ceremony for $600 at its Las Vegas Cantina flagship location. To date, Taco Bell has had over 165 wedding registrations. The brand has also teamed with fast-fashion retailer Forever 21 to sell clothes with its logo and imagery.
This isn’t even the first time that Taco Bell has invited customers to stay the night. In 2016, the brand teamed Airbnb to reward four people with an overnight stay at a location in Canada.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I hope they planned ahead and upgraded the septic system. :read: :oops:

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Thats probably because it takes all night to get through the drive through.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Roaches check in, but they don't check out?
Hotel California:
Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said, 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Favorite moment at Taco Bell. In high school we would get someone to buy us beer and being kids, drove around drinking it. In those days drunk driving wasn't taken very seriously. All too common to end up at Taco Bell after midnight. Place was usually packed and the entirety of the clientele was three sheets to the wind. So we are standing and eating because all the tables were occupied when this dude stands up, gets on the table and proceeds to walk on every table in the place. People reacted with shrugs or laughter as they pulled their food onto their laps until he moved on. The guy must have been drugged up as he had this expressionless face. Got done, sat back down and finished his meal.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I miss the chili cheese burrito.....what ever been counter thought removing that top seller from the menu needs shot
Rusty I wouldn't eat that shit on a bet !!! :chef:

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
At one time it was pretty healthy and good. I stopped eating there when they started putting corn in the burrito supreme. I will say that it was one of the foods that nearly killed me with high blood pressure.