• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The UN is running out of Cash!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Don't worry the U.S. has plenty and it will gladly share, it always has before. Don't believe it will be any different this time

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Like the Birchers used to say.....Get The U.S. OUT of the u.n.
I was a Bircher in the early 1960's & I still say "Get The U.S. OUT of the u.n."

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This is an epochal battle between the forces of globalism the world over...and Trump - who wants nationalism (America first). If you watched his speech to the UN last year - he told them that the US was going to take steps back from its prior role - and that all we asked the world in return is to simply leave us alone...respect us - and we will give respect in return. A pretty remarkable speech...

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I was a Bircher in the early 1960's & I still say "Get The U.S. OUT of the u.n."
The UN could sell the NYC property, build their new compound in Venezuela, and provide a refund for some of the FRNs that were stolen from We the People in order to finance the globalist, anti-liberty, NWO agenda.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Don't worry the U.S. has plenty and it will gladly share, it always has before. Don't believe it will be any different this time
Trump could tell the UN, that we will not pay anything. Need the cash to build the wall. Watch Liberals heads explode!