• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The US & NATO vs Russia

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I don't care if the Russians meddled in the election. Hitlery lost, She is not, nor will ever be, President.

That doesn't mean that battles were won or that the war is over.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
All governments meddle in the elections of their adversaries. If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin but don't get caught!!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Democrats want Trump interpreter to testify before Congress

CNN
By Lauren Fox, CNN
49 mins ago

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, a Democrat from New Hampshire, is calling on President Donald Trump's interpreter from his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin to testify before Congress.

"I'm calling for a hearing with the U.S. interpreter who was present during President Trump's meeting with Putin to uncover what they discussed privately. This interpreter can help determine what @POTUS shared/promised Putin on our behalf," Shaheen tweeted Tuesday.

She isn't the only Democratic lawmaker calling for questioning the translator. Rep. Joe Kennedy of Massachusetts had called for the testimony in a series of tweets criticizing Trump on Monday.

"And that was only what we saw on live TV. Donald Trump's translator should come before Congress and testify as to what was said privately immediately. If Republicans are as outraged as they claim, then issue the subpoena today Kennedy tweeted.

The statements come after lawmakers on both sides of the aisle rushed to admonish Trump for his comments at the summit Monday and as many lawmakers are hoping to get more answers about what was discussed behind closed doors.

It is unclear if Republicans, who control the witness list for committees on Capitol Hill, would ask the interpreter to testify.

The meeting between Trump and Putin was one-on-one and did not include staff other than the interpreters.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...testify-before-congress/ar-AAAdP7p?ocid=ientp

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Democrats want Trump interpreter to testify before Congress

CNN
By Lauren Fox, CNN
49 mins ago

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, a Democrat from New Hampshire, is calling on President Donald Trump's interpreter from his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin to testify before Congress.

"I'm calling for a hearing with the U.S. interpreter who was present during President Trump's meeting with Putin to uncover what they discussed privately. This interpreter can help determine what @POTUS shared/promised Putin on our behalf," Shaheen tweeted Tuesday.

She isn't the only Democratic lawmaker calling for questioning the translator. Rep. Joe Kennedy of Massachusetts had called for the testimony in a series of tweets criticizing Trump on Monday.

"And that was only what we saw on live TV. Donald Trump's translator should come before Congress and testify as to what was said privately immediately. If Republicans are as outraged as they claim, then issue the subpoena today Kennedy tweeted.

The statements come after lawmakers on both sides of the aisle rushed to admonish Trump for his comments at the summit Monday and as many lawmakers are hoping to get more answers about what was discussed behind closed doors.

It is unclear if Republicans, who control the witness list for committees on Capitol Hill, would ask the interpreter to testify.

The meeting between Trump and Putin was one-on-one and did not include staff other than the interpreters.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...testify-before-congress/ar-AAAdP7p?ocid=ientp
Harumph, harumph, harumph. They better be careful. They may get what they asked for.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
‘Something Just Snapped’: OH GOPer Quit ‘Immediately’ After Trump Presser

Talking Points Memo
2 hrs ago

The chairman for Ohio’s Belmont County Republicans was sitting in his law firm’s office on Monday when the press conference between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin began.

At the time the local GOP official, Chris Gagin, an attorney with McCamic, Sacco & McCoid, was still satisfied with his political role in rural Belmont County: working to get Republicans who support the economic growth of southeast Ohio’s coal country elected to public office.

He’d turned on the coverage of the press conference to “see how the President handled himself” on the global stage, not necessarily expecting to feel particularly jarred or mobilized to leave the county position he has held since April 2016.

“When there was that final question that was directly posed to Trump, ‘Do you believe the intelligence community or Putin?’ and when he wouldn’t say that he believes our intelligence community over the Russian president and when he said that Putin had been ‘very strong’ and forceful in his denials, something just snapped,” Gagin told TPM Tuesday. “When (Trump’s) most fundamental obligation is to represent the security interest of the United States, that was my last straw.”

Gagin emailed a resignation letter to the rest of his committee “immediately” after the press conference, feeling that as a county party chairman, whose job is “purely political,” he couldn’t continue in the role, especially leading up to a midterm and presidential election cycle that’s bound to be dominated by Trump-aligned candidates.

“Heading into 2020, if you’re not fully committed to the President and his policy — I mean, our objective is to get candidates elected,” he said.

Trump unilaterally shocked the masses, including his own staff, on Monday when he went off the rails during the freewheeling presser with Putin.

When asked point-blank “who do you believe” regarding the U.S. intelligence community’s sweeping assessment that Russian interfered in the 2016 election, Trump waffled. He said he didn’t see “any reason why it would be (Russia)” in the same breath that he touted his “great confidence in my intelligence people,” while seconds later praising Putin for being “extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

Trump’s behavior sparked immediate outrage. Current and former government officials and lawmakers reacted with disbelief. Former intelligence officials labeling Trump as Putin’s puppet. Even his most ardent supporters in conservative media were deeply critical.

Despite a staggering amount of calls for “patriots” to resign in objection to Trump’s performance at the summit Monday, Gagin said he might be “the only one in the country” who felt he couldn’t stay in his position with good conscience. One former Iowa state lawmaker — Ken Rizer — did announce in a Facebook post after the summit on Monday that he had left the Republican Party over Trump’s “misguided leadership” on the foreign policy front.

While he anticipates being “ostracized locally,” Gagin’s “pretty sure” he will be one of the few who quits in objection to what some are calling the darkest moment in American history, especially given he’s a more moderate Republican who switched to the GOP in 2013 after feeling that Democrats had “moved too far left.”

“Unless you have an attack of conscience, there’s nothing forcing you to do anything. … Unless someone in the intelligence community makes that decision, I don’t think you’ll see (more). There’s too many fearful of going against the President in the Republican Party and, quite frankly, there is nowhere else to go,” he said.

This article was written by Nicole Lafond from Talking Points Memo and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network. Please direct all licensing questions to legal@newscred.com.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘something-just-snapped’-oh-goper-quit-‘immediately’-after-trump-presser/ar-AAAdlfX?ocid=ientp

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
‘Something Just Snapped’: OH GOPer Quit ‘Immediately’ After Trump Presser

Talking Points Memo
2 hrs ago

The chairman for Ohio’s Belmont County Republicans was sitting in his law firm’s office on Monday when the press conference between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin began.

At the time the local GOP official, Chris Gagin, an attorney with McCamic, Sacco & McCoid, was still satisfied with his political role in rural Belmont County: working to get Republicans who support the economic growth of southeast Ohio’s coal country elected to public office.

He’d turned on the coverage of the press conference to “see how the President handled himself” on the global stage, not necessarily expecting to feel particularly jarred or mobilized to leave the county position he has held since April 2016.

“When there was that final question that was directly posed to Trump, ‘Do you believe the intelligence community or Putin?’ and when he wouldn’t say that he believes our intelligence community over the Russian president and when he said that Putin had been ‘very strong’ and forceful in his denials, something just snapped,” Gagin told TPM Tuesday. “When (Trump’s) most fundamental obligation is to represent the security interest of the United States, that was my last straw.”

Gagin emailed a resignation letter to the rest of his committee “immediately” after the press conference, feeling that as a county party chairman, whose job is “purely political,” he couldn’t continue in the role, especially leading up to a midterm and presidential election cycle that’s bound to be dominated by Trump-aligned candidates.

“Heading into 2020, if you’re not fully committed to the President and his policy — I mean, our objective is to get candidates elected,” he said.

Trump unilaterally shocked the masses, including his own staff, on Monday when he went off the rails during the freewheeling presser with Putin.

When asked point-blank “who do you believe” regarding the U.S. intelligence community’s sweeping assessment that Russian interfered in the 2016 election, Trump waffled. He said he didn’t see “any reason why it would be (Russia)” in the same breath that he touted his “great confidence in my intelligence people,” while seconds later praising Putin for being “extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

Trump’s behavior sparked immediate outrage. Current and former government officials and lawmakers reacted with disbelief. Former intelligence officials labeling Trump as Putin’s puppet. Even his most ardent supporters in conservative media were deeply critical.

Despite a staggering amount of calls for “patriots” to resign in objection to Trump’s performance at the summit Monday, Gagin said he might be “the only one in the country” who felt he couldn’t stay in his position with good conscience. One former Iowa state lawmaker — Ken Rizer — did announce in a Facebook post after the summit on Monday that he had left the Republican Party over Trump’s “misguided leadership” on the foreign policy front.

While he anticipates being “ostracized locally,” Gagin’s “pretty sure” he will be one of the few who quits in objection to what some are calling the darkest moment in American history, especially given he’s a more moderate Republican who switched to the GOP in 2013 after feeling that Democrats had “moved too far left.”

“Unless you have an attack of conscience, there’s nothing forcing you to do anything. … Unless someone in the intelligence community makes that decision, I don’t think you’ll see (more). There’s too many fearful of going against the President in the Republican Party and, quite frankly, there is nowhere else to go,” he said.

This article was written by Nicole Lafond from Talking Points Memo and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network. Please direct all licensing questions to legal@newscred.com.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘something-just-snapped’-oh-goper-quit-‘immediately’-after-trump-presser/ar-AAAdlfX?ocid=ientp
The guy probably needed a reason to show his true colors.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The guy probably needed a reason to show his true colors.
Yep. Or the article is 100% made up horseshit.

If President Trump wanted to sound like a moron he could have said:

"I have 100% faith in the alphabet agencies that have been looking up my ass with a spotlight since the day I announced I was running for president.
They haven't found anything in over 2 years but boy, they don't quit do they?"

assplodey.gif

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
These democrats are pathetic. They cannot even tell a good story. Some democrats were the originators of the lie, the Russians story. Rest of them are blind followers. Some other democrats facilitated the destruction of all the evidence including the emails and the servers.

What kind of evidence is it? Basically it is about gun running, remember fast and furious. Oh no we cannot have the attorney general thrown under the bus. Oh no, then the Libyan gold was successfully transferred to the SS. But the emails were sent with instructions to transfer the shipments to Syria. To destroy that evidence, the ambassdor had to be smoked out. Benghazi? More emails had to be destroyed. That is not the end of the story. The NSA has all the evidence going through a little country in the Middle East. They have the evidence in duplicate servers and must be threatening to smoke out if you don't pay up.

As Ron paul says the Russians, GRU (not really, its probably the Mossad) probably have emails that the Americans were supporting moderate rebels called ISIS. And Putin told mr Trump either we call that bluff or let's play along and call it the demonrats. Mr Trump likes the second option, he blames shillary.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Say that Trump came out and embarrassed Putin on live tv, then the democrats, RINOs, etc. would say that Trump knew about the interference all along because he probably participated. They will play whatever side they can to box in Trump.
putin.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Don't know about everybody here, but I was good with what Trump said (and meant) at the summit in Helsinki. But his lame, backtracking excuse 27 hours later, of would/wouldn't misspeak is pure, unadulterated bullshit. For starters the word switch doesn't even come close to fitting the context of anything else he was saying. What is he, 8 years old or some shit- and thinks we are too?

There is no insult worse.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Don't know about everybody here, but I was good with what Trump said (and meant) at the summit in Helsinki. But his lame, backtracking excuse 27 hours later, of would/wouldn't misspeak is pure, unadulterated bullshit. For starters the word switch doesn't even come close to fitting the context of anything else he was saying. What is he, 8 years old or some shit- and thinks we are too?

There is no insult worse.
The emperor wears no clothes, but GIM keeps marveling at his golden threads.

His inauguration was the biggest in history.
He saw thousands of arabs cheering on rooftops in NJ on 9/11.
He's going to release his tax returns.
His dad was born in Germany.
I don't know who Felix Sater is.
I don't know Putin. I've never talked to Putin. (previously said I talked to Putin directly and indirectly.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Kelly lobbied Republicans to rebuke Trump after Putin press conference: report

The Hill
Emily Birnbaum
8 hrs ago

White House chief of staff John Kelly reportedly gave GOP lawmakers the green light to rebuke President Trump's controversial remarks from his joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Three sources told Vanity Fair on the condition of anonymity that Kelly was furious after Trump stood with Putin during their summit in Helsinki and sided with his denial that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election.

Trump sparked major backlash among U.S. lawmakers and the intelligence community by siding with Putin's denial instead of the assessment of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia did intervene in an effort to help Trump win.

Trump also blamed special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation for keeping the U.S. and Russia "separate."

Kelly told Trump that his remarks might worsen the situation with Mueller, according to Vanity Fair, which reported that the chief of staff then called Republicans on Capitol Hill and told them they could publicly speak out against Trump's comments.

It's unclear who anonymously spoke to Vanity Fair for its report, and the White House did not respond to a request for comment on the report.
GOP lawmakers have largely criticized Trump's performance in Helsinki - even those who do not typically split with the president.

Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) called Trump's statements "shameful" and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said they were a "sign of weakness."

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said it was wrong to draw a moral equivalence between Russia and the U.S., and insisted the intelligence community is correct in its assessment of Russian interference.

Kelly has stood by the president through other bouts of intense public criticism, but sources told Vanity Fair this was different. They attributed Trump's quick rollback partially to Kelly's response.

Trump on Tuesday tried to walk back his remarks, claiming he misspoke when he said he didn't see "any reason that it would be" Russia that interfered.

"I would like to clarify, in a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,' " Trump said. "The sentence should have been, 'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia.' "

Trump also said Tuesday that he believes Russia interfered in the presidential election, but again muddied the waters by repeating a claim he has made previously that other parties could have also interfered.

Former Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller noted to Vanity Fair that a 24-hour turnaround is abnormal for Trump.

"Any of these other kerfuffles, if he had addressed it the next day, we wouldn't have had that many days of things, like 'shithole countries,' " Miller said.

Kelly is reportedly preparing to leave the White House as early as this summer, according to a recent Wall Street Journal report.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...press-conference-report/ar-AAAecjK?ocid=ientp

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Analysis: The growing Trump-Putin kompromat question

Washington Post
Aaron Blake
9 hrs ago

There was a time when the Steele dossier's alleged, lewd tape of Donald Trump in a Moscow hotel room was Something We Didn't Talk About. Then James B. Comey made it not-so-taboo.

Now the broader idea that Russia has compromising information, or kompromat, on Trump has moved even more to the forefront. And it's all thanks to Trump's decision to hold a bilateral meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin — and then practically bow to him.

The thing about Trump's posture toward Putin isn't just that it's highly controversial and questionable given Russia's 2016 election interference; it's also totally counter to Trump's brand. This is the guy who wrote the “Art of the Deal” and, just days before his meeting with Putin, was wrecking shop at a NATO summit in hopes of getting fellow members to kick in more for the common defense.

Even as he has oscillated from being extremely tough on and extremely friendly toward North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Trump has almost always been deferential to Putin. And that was certainly the case Monday.

By the end of the day, both Trump and Putin had been asked about the idea that Russia may be blackmailing Trump (Putin addressed it twice, in fact), and two Democratic senators, including Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), had suggested Putin had something on Trump. Once wary of looking too conspiratorial, they just went for it.

“Millions of Americans will continue to wonder if the only possible explanation for this dangerous and inexplicable behavior is the possibility — the very real possibility — that President Putin holds damaging information over President Trump,” Schumer said on the Senate floor.

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) went even further, saying it was “likely” that Russia had something on Trump.

I think it's likely,” Merkley told BuzzFeed News. He added: “It's the standard strategy of Russia when people visit there who are important, to try to get compromising information on them, to set them up with hookers, to tape everything that goes on in their room. So it's likely that they have that.”

Yep, a United States senator is now talking openly about a United States president having been blackmailed using, in his own words, “hookers.” Charlie Dent, the recently retired Republican congressman, also voiced his suspicion about it on Tuesday morning on CNN.

Putin and Trump, for their parts, offered similar talking points to rebut the idea that Putin is pulling Trump's strings. After not appearing to totally deny that he had something on Trump during their news conference, Putin offered a flatter denial to Fox News's Chris Wallace, saying Trump was of no interest to him given he hadn't launched his political career when he was in Moscow in 2013.

“We don't have anything on them, and there can't be anything on them. I don't want to insult President Trump when I say this — and I may come [off] as rude — but before he announced that he will run for presidency, he was of no interest for us,” Putin said, according to Fox's translation. “He was a rich person but, well, there's plenty of rich persons in the United States. He was in the construction business. He organized the beauty pageants.

“It sounds like it's utter nonsense.”

Trump echoed that in an interview with Fox's Sean Hannity.

“I guess he said as strongly as you can say it, 'They have no information on Trump,'" Trump said, yet again apparently taking a former KGB officer at his word. “It was an interesting statement, too. You know, many years ago when I was there — what was it, '13 — a long time ago, he said there were many, many business people there. In all fairness, I was a very successful businessman, but I was one of a lot of people. And one thing you know if they had it, it would have been out. And so, he said it's nonsense.”

Exactly why Trump acts this way toward Putin is anybody's guess. One possible reason is that he truly admires the strongman and wants to be his friend. Another is that this is all a troll — a massive, obstinate overreaction to the narrative that Russia interfered in the election (and maybe elected Trump). Trump is known to do pretty much the opposite of what everyone urges him to do, and pretty much everyone, including his own party, has urged him to get tough on Putin.

But this is also a topic that Trump, according to Comey, hates. Comey said Trump asked him to investigate and disprove the lewd tape allegation. Comey wrote that it “bothered him if there was ‘even a 1 percent chance’ his wife, Melania, thought it was true.”

If Trump truly wanted to combat this story line, it would seem rather easy. Instead, he insists upon holding a private, two-hour meeting with Putin and repeatedly declining to press him on the 2016 election. Then he practically defends Putin in public, with the whole world watching.
It's becoming a topic that's more difficult to ignore. And even if Putin actually has nothing on Trump, it completely plays into his goal of destabilizing the United States and the West. The more chatter there is about an American president being compromised, the better for him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...utin-kompromat-question/ar-AAAcn1j?ocid=ientp

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Trump's darkest day: Defiant president calls Putin summit a 'great success' - hours after he tried to end the crisis by saying he DOES believe Russia meddled in 2016, but was cut off by John Kelly turning off the lights

• Trump made the first major climbdown of his presidency Tuesday over his press conference with Putin - but with a truculent tone and a dig at his own spies
  • He then tweeted on Tuesday night calling his Putin summit a 'great success'
  • His own party had flamed him over his equivalence of U.S. intelligence agencies with Putin's denial at Helsinki press conference
  • Reading from a prepared statement he said he misspoke when he stood beside Vladimir Putin and said he 'saw no reason why it would be' Russia
  • 'The sentence should have been, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia,' Trump said. 'I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself'
  • Trump said he was surprised by the firestorm that awaited him when he arrived on Monday in Washington and realized he needed to 'clear up' his comments
  • Statement, at a White House round table with Republicans, took surreal twist as John Kelly, Trump's chief of staff, turned out the lights by mistake
  • Then Trump quipped: 'That must be the intelligence agencies'
  • Even allies of the president were telling him on Tuesday that he needed to 'reverse course' and issue a clarification
  • He scrawled a misspelled addition to the script saying: 'there was no colusion'
  • But some television commentators compared it to a 'hostage video' - setting up the possibility of further angry backlash from Trump against the coverage
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ency-statement-party-leaders-condemn-him.html

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Paul Craig Roberts: "Is President Trump A Traitor Because He Wants Peace With Russia?"

by Tyler Durden
Tue, 07/17/2018 - 23:15

Authored by Paul Craig Roberts,

The US Democratic Party is determined to take the world to thermo-nuclear war rather than to admit that Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election fair and square. The Democratic Party was totally corrupted by the Clinton Regime, and now it is totally insane. Leaders of the Democratic Party, such as Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, my former co-author in the New York Times, have responded in a non-Democratic way to the first step President Trump has taken to reduce the extremely dangerous tensions with Russia that the Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama regimes created between the two superpowers.

Yes, Russia is a superpower. Russian weapons are so superior to the junk produced by the waste-filled US military/security complex that lives high off the hog on the insouciant American taxpayer that it is questionable if the US is even a second class military power. If the insane neoconservatives, such as Max Boot, William Kristol, and the rest of the neocon scum get their way, the US, the UK, and Europe will be a radioactive ruin for thousands of years.

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi (CA), Minority Leader of the US House of Representatives, declared that out of fear of some undefined retribution from Putin, a dossier on Trump perhaps, the President of the United States sold out the American people to Russia because he wants to make peace: “It begs the question, what does Vladimir Putin, what do the Russians have on Donald Trump - personally, politically and financially that he should behave in such a manner?” The “such a manner” Pelosi is speaking about is making peace instead of war.

To be clear, the Democratic Minority Leader of the US House of Representatives has accused Donald Trump of high treason against the United States. There is no outcry against this blatantly false accusation, totally devoid of evidence.

The presstitute media instead of protesting this attempt at a coup against the President of the United States, trumpet the accusation as self-evident truth. Trump is a traitor because he wants peace with Russia.

Here is Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer (NY) repeating Pelosi’s false accusation: “Millions of Americans will continue to wonder if the only possible explanation for this dangerous behavior is the possibility that President Putin holds damaging information over President Trump.” If you don’t believe that this is orchestrated between Pelosi and Schumer, you are stupid beyond belief.

Here is disgraced Obama CIA director John Brennan, a leader of the fake Russiagate campaign against President Trump in order to prevent Trump from making peace with Russia and, thus, by making the world safer, threatening the massive, unjustified budget of the military/security complex: “Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to and exceeds the threshold of high crimes and misdemeanors. It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???”

Here are many more...

And here is more from the CIA bought-and-paid-for BBC...

NOTICE THAT NOT ONE WESTERN MEDIA SOURCE IS CELEBRATING AND THANKING TRUMP AND PUTIN FOR EASING THE ARTIFICAILLY CREATED TENSIONS THAT WERE LEADING TO NUCLEAR WAR. HOW CAN THIS BE? HOW CAN IT BE THAT THE WESTERN MEDIA IS SO OPPOSED TO PEACE? WHAT IS THE EXPLANATION?

The Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians, and the North Koreans, as well as the rest of the world, desperately need to notice the extremely hostile reaction to peace on the part of the US Democratic Party, many members of the Republican Party, including the despicable US Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham, and the Western Presstitute Media, a collection of people on the CIA payroll according to the German newspaper editor, Udo Ulfkotte, and the CIA itself.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and the rest of the corrupt filth that rules over us are all in the pay of the military/security complex. Just go and investigate the donations to their re-election campaigns. The 1,000 billion dollar budget of the military/security complex, amplified by the CIA’s front corporations and narcotics business, provides enormous sums with which to purchase the senators and representatives that the insouciant American voters think that they elect.

Do you know how large 1,000 billion is? You would have to live for thousands of years and do nothing for 24/7 except count to reach that figure. It is a sum that nurtures the recipients, and the recipients regard it as worth protecting.

Therefore, the American public gets not representation, but lies that justify war and conflict. The military/security complex, about which President Eisenhower warned the American people to no effect, is in desperate need of an enemy. In obedience to the military/security complex, the Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama regimes have made Russia that enemy. If Trump and Putin do not understand this, they will easily be made irrelevant.

They both can be assassinated, and that is what the statements from Pelosi, Schumer, McCain, Lindsey Graham, et. al., repeated endlessly in the propaganda ministry that is the Western press, encourages. Trump can be assassinated or overthrown in a political coup for selling out America to Russia, as members of both political parties claim and as the media trumpets endlessly. Putin can be easily assassinated by the CIA operatives that the Russian government stupidly permits to operate throughout Russia in NGOs and Western/US owned media and among the Atlanticist Integrationists, Washington’s Firth Column inside Russia serving Washington’s purposes. These Russian traitors serve in Putin’s own government!

Americans are so unaware that they have no idea of the risk that President Trump is taking by challenging the US military security complex. For example, during the last half of the 1970s I was a member of the US Senate staff. I was working together with a staffer of the US Republican Senator from California, S. I. Hayakawa, to advance understanding of a supply-side economic policy cure to the stagflation that threatened the US budget’s ability to meet its obligations. Republican Senators Hatch, Roth, and Hayakawa were trying to introduce a supply-side economic policy as a cure for the stagflation that was threatening the US economy with failure. The Democrats, who later in the Senate led the way to a supply-side policy, were, at this time, opposed (see Paul Craig Roberts, The Supply-Side Revolution, Harvard University Press, 1984).

The Democrats claimed that the policy would worsen the budget deficit, the only time in those days Democrats cared about the budget deficit.

The Democrats said that they would support the tax rate reductions if the Republicans would support offsetting cuts in the budget to support a balanced budget. This was a ploy to put Republicans on the spot for taking away some groups’ handouts in order “to cut tax rates for the rich.”

The supply-side policy did not require budget cuts, but in order to demonstrate the Democrats lack of sincerety, Hayakawa’s aid and I had our senators introduce a series of budget cuts together with tax cuts that, on a static revenue basis (not counting tax revenue feedbacks from the incentives of the lower tax rates) kept the budget even, and the Democrats voted against them every time.

When the combination of tax cuts with defense budget cuts came up for a vote, the legendary senator Strom Thurmond, a 48-year member of the US Senate from South Carolina, tapped me on the shoulder. He said: “son, never set your senator up against the military/security complex. He will not be re-elected, and you will be out of a job.” I replied that we were just establishing for the record that under no conditions would the Democrats, who wanted more government, vote for a tax rate reduction even if there was a case that it would cure stagflation. He replied: “son, the military/security complex doesn’t care.”

My emergence from The Matrix began with Thurmond’s pat on my shoulder. It grew with my time at the Wall Street Journal when I learned that some truthful things simply could not be said. In the Treasury I experienced how those outside interests opposed to a president’s policy marshall their forces and the media that they own to block it. Later as a member of a secret presidential committee, I saw how the CIA attempted to prevent President Reagan from ending the Cold War.

Today, right now, at this moment, we are faced with a massive effort of the military/security complex, the neoconservatives, the Democratic Party, and the presstitute media to discredit the elected President of the United States and to overthrow him in order that the utterly corrupt elite that rule American can continue to hold on to power and to protect the massive budget of the military/security complex that, along with the Israel Lobby, funds the elections of those who rule us. Trump, like Reagan, was an exception, and it is the exceptions that accumulate the ire of the corrupt leftwing, bought off with money, and the ire of the media, concentrated into small tight ownership groups indebted to those who permitted the illegal concentration of a once independent and diverse American media that once served, on occasion, as a watchdog over government. The rightwing, wrapped in the flag, dismisses all truth as “anti-American.”

If Putin, Lavrov, the Russian government, the traitorous Russian Fifth Column - the Atlanticist Integrationists - the Chinese, the Iranians, the North Koreans think that any peace or consideration can come out of America, they are insane. Their delusions are setting themselves up for destruction. There is no institution in America, government or private, that can be trusted. Any government or person who trusts America or any Western country is stupid beyond belief.

The entire Russiagate hoax is an orchestration by the military/security complex, led by John Brennan, Comey, and Rosenstein. The purpose is to discredit President trump for two reasons. One is to prevent any normalization of relations with Russia. The other is to remove Trump’s agenda as an alternative to the agenda of the Democratic Party.

President Trump is almost powerless. Putin, the Chinese, the Iranians, and the North Koreans should recognize this before it is too late for them. President Trump cannot fire and arrest for high treason Mueller and Rosenstein. And Trump cannot indict Hillary for her numerous unquestionable crimes in plain view of everyone, or Comey or Brennan, who declares Trump “to be wholly in the pocket of Putin,” for trying to overthrow the elected president of the United States. Trump cannot have the Secret Service question the likes of Pelosi and Schumer and McCain and Lindsey Graham for false accusations that encourage assassination of the President of the United States.

Trump cannot even trust the Secret Service, which accumulated evidence suggests was complicit in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and Robert Kennedy.

If Putin and Lavrov, so anxious to be friends of Washington, let their guards down, they are history.

As I said above, Russiagate is an orchestratration to prevent peace between the US and Russia. Leading military/security complex experts, including the person who provided the CIA’s daily briefing of the President of the United States for many years, and the person who devised the spy program for the National Security Agency, have proven conclusively that Russiagate is a hoax designed for the purpose of preventing President Trump from normalizing relations between the US and Russia, which has the power to destroy the entirety of the Western World at will.

Here is the report from the retired security professionals who, unlike those still in office, cannot be fired and deprived of a careet for telling the truth.

Here is what the clued-in Russian Defense Minister Shoigu has to say about the aggressive actions of the West against the Russian homeland. If Putin doesn’t listen to him, Russia is in the trash can of history.

Keep in mind that no media informs you better than my website. If my website goes down, you will be left in darkness. No valid information comes from the US government or the Western presstitutes. If you sit in front of the TV screen watching the Western media, you are brainwashed beyond all hope. Not even I can rescue you. Nor God himself.

Americans, and indeed the Russians themselves, are incapable of realizing it, but there is a chance that Trump will be overthrown and a Western assault will be launched against the handful of countries that insist on sovereignty.

I doubt that few of the Americans who elected Trump will be taken in by the anti-Trump propaganda, but they are not organized and have no armed power. The police, militarized by George W. Bush and Obama, will be set against them. The rebellions will be local and suppressed by every violation of the US Constitution by the private powers that rule Washington, as always has been the case with rebellions in America.

In the West, which the Russians are so anxious to join, all freedoms are dead - freedom of assembly, freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom of inquiry, freedom of privacy, freedom from arbitrary search, freedom from arbitrary arrest, along with the Constitutional protections of due process and habeas corpus. Today there are no countries less free than the United States of America.

Why do the Russian Atlanticist Integrationists want to join an unfree Western world? Are they that brainwashed by Western Propaganda?

If Putin listens to these deluded fools, Putin will destroy Russia.

There is something wrong with Russian perception of Washington. Apparently the Russian elite, with the exception of Shoigu and a few others are incapable of comprehending the neoconservative drive for US world hegemony and the neoconservative determination to destroy Russia as a constraint on US unilateralism. The Russian government somehow, despite all evidence to the contrary, believes that Washington’s hegemony is negotiable.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...t-trump-traitor-because-he-wants-peace-russia

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Anderson Cooper rips Trump's damage control
CNN

Published on Jul 17, 2018
CNN's Anderson Cooper says President Donald Trump couldn't get past his attempt to clarify his remarks with Vladimir Putin without making another mistake in the process.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Cooper is a communist traitor who I look forward to see being executed

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Haters would rather go to war with Putin than get along with Russia claims Trump as he abandons any pretense of apology for disastrous press conference and claims 'higher ends of intelligence' SUPPORT him

• President Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday morning to slam critics of his press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin
  • He claimed to be a victim of 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
  • His storm of tweets abandoned his contrite tone from Tuesday
  • He claims those at the 'higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance' and his meeting with Putin will prove to be a great success
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5966253/Haters-war-Russia-claims-Trump.html

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Revealed!!! I feel so much better now.

White House reveals range of topics for Trump-Putin meeting

CNN
By Kevin Liptak, CNN
30 mins ago

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Wednesday listed a number of topics that were included in President Donald Trump's private one-on-one meeting with his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin.

Sanders listed Syrian humanitarian aid, Israeli security, North Korea, denuclearization, Ukraine and the occupation of Crimea, reducing Russian and US nuclear arsenals, and "your favorite topic" -- Russian interference in elections -- during Wednesday's briefing for reporters.

Sanders said the meeting reflected the "beginning of the dialogue with Russia and our administration and theirs, and we're going to continue working through those things."

Sanders also said Putin's proposal to have Russian prosecutors question US officials, including former US Ambassador to Russia Mike McFaul, arose in Trump's meeting but that said no agreements had been reached.

"He said it was an interesting idea. He didn't commit to anything," Sanders said. "We've committed to nothing."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...for-trump-putin-meeting/ar-AAAgDOj?ocid=ientp

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wow. A Trump positive message.

Golden Regards
Uncle

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Bottom Line. End of Story. I don't care if Trump banged 50 hookers in the starboard can of the good ship lollypop............

I don't care if an entire convent full of nuns saw what happened.

I don't care if he kicked a puppy while he did it

And Nikita Khrushchev paid for the hookers

HITLERY AIN'T PRESIDENT

SHRUB AIN'T PRESIDENT

A LONG LIST OF RINO POSERS AIN'T PRESIDENT

The end!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Trump's Genuflection Hostage Video Show of Fealty to Russophobic Kremlin-Bating Deep State Intel MIC
Lionel Nation

Published on Jul 18, 2018
The Deep State is a not-so-clandestine rats nest of entrenched inside government operatives, bureaucrats and intelligence agencies who control state and government policy behind the scenes. Oh, and they hate Trump with a passion.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Russia is a predominately Christian nation that turned it's back on communism over 20 years ago. The Russian people suffered through a pretty rough adjustment to a more capitalist, open society but they stuck to it.
Look around youtube. Russian people like blue jeans, American cars and surfing. They hunt and fish and enjoy sports.
They want to earn a living, raise a family and go on vacation once in a while.

What I am saying is the Russian people are more like us than the Ministry of Truth ever wanted us to know. President Trump could negotiate a trade deal with Russia and both countries would benefit enormously. Not only that but in very few years of open trade Russia would look a lot more like the US and the thought that we used to be bitter foes would all but forgotten.

THAT is what the demonrats, war mongering neocons and the deep state in general are the most afraid of.
And it could very well happen with Putin and Trump leading their respective countries.

fleporeblog says:
July 13, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Again if you think any of these bastards are going to get away with it, you don’t have fate in our President. The entire IC community as well as the previous administration are petrified of the meeting our President is having with President Putin on Monday. They are doing everything in their power to stop him from going. That is why you had that BS drop today.
They are petrified of what Putin may share with our President. Remember, the previous administration sold their souls to Russia through U1 and getting Russia
to back the moronic Iran deal which was not beneficial to Russia .

Iran is a member of OPEC. Having them eliminated from the equation would be much more beneficial to Russia.
Why do you think our President has been hammering home the deal between Germany and Russia for that pipeline. Do you think that was part of the agreement to get the Russians to play along knowing that Iran would kill some of their profits by having Iran free of all sanctions.
Wake up and look at everything rather than concentrating on this detail. The day of reckoning is approaching. Our President has his reasons and that is good enough with me. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Liked by 48 people
JP180718a.jpg

JP180718b.jpg

JP180718c.jpg

JP180718d.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
JP180716.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
RP180619.JPG

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Fmr. CIA Director: Speaking Out To 'Shake Some Sense' Into People Around Trump | MTP Daily | MSNBC
MSNBC

Former CIA Director John Brennan joins MTP Daily to discuss Trump calling him a “very bad person” and how the CIA is reacting to Trump’s walk back after siding with Putin over the intelligence community.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
LeftHyps.jpg

JP180717.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Fmr. CIA Director: Speaking Out To 'Shake Some Sense' Into People Around Trump | MTP Daily | MSNBC
MSNBC

Former CIA Director John Brennan joins MTP Daily to discuss Trump calling him a “very bad person” and how the CIA is reacting to Trump’s walk back after siding with Putin over the intelligence community.

GJ180716.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
NoWolf,jpg.JPG

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

NYT
By DAVID E. SANGER and MATTHEW ROSENBERG
7 hrs ago

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

On Monday, standing next to the Russian president in Helsinki, Finland, Mr. Trump said he accepted Mr. Putin’s denial of Russian election intrusions. By Tuesday, faced with a bipartisan political outcry, Mr. Trump sought to walk back his words and sided with his intelligence agencies.

On Wednesday, when a reporter asked, “Is Russia still targeting the U.S.?” Mr. Trump shot back, “No” — directly contradicting statements made only days earlier by his director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, who was sitting a few chairs away in the Cabinet Room. (The White House later said he was responding to a different question.)

Hours later, in a CBS News interview, Mr. Trump seemed to reverse course again. He blamed Mr. Putin personally, but only indirectly, for the election interference by Russia, “because he’s in charge of the country.”

In the run-up to this week’s ducking and weaving, Mr. Trump has done all he can to suggest other possible explanations for the hacks into the American political system. His fear, according to one of his closest aides who spoke on the condition of anonymity, is that any admission of even an unsuccessful Russian attempt to influence the 2016 vote raises questions about the legitimacy of his presidency.

The Jan. 6, 2017, meeting, held at Trump Tower, was a prime example. He was briefed that day by John O. Brennan, the C.I.A. director; James R. Clapper Jr., the director of national intelligence; and Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency and the commander of United States Cyber Command.

The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, was also there; after the formal briefing, he privately told Mr. Trump about the “Steele dossier.” That report, by a former British intelligence officer, included uncorroborated salacious stories of Mr. Trump’s activities during a visit to Moscow, which he denied.

According to nearly a dozen people who either attended the meeting with the president-elect or were later briefed on it, the four primary intelligence officials described the streams of intelligence that convinced them of Mr. Putin’s role in the election interference.

They included stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee that had been seen in Russian military intelligence networks by the British, Dutch and American intelligence services. Officers of the Russian intelligence agency formerly known as the G.R.U. had plotted with groups like WikiLeaks on how to release the email stash.

And ultimately, several human sources had confirmed Mr. Putin’s own role.

That included one particularly valuable source, who was considered so sensitive that Mr. Brennan had declined to refer to it in any way in the Presidential Daily Brief during the final months of the Obama administration, as the Russia investigation intensified.

Instead, to keep the information from being shared widely, Mr. Brennan sent reports from the source to Mr. Obama and a small group of top national security aides in a separate, white envelope to assure its security.

Mr. Trump and his aides were also given other reasons during the briefing to believe that Russia was behind the D.N.C. hacks.

The same Russian groups had been involved in cyberattacks on the State Department and White House unclassified email systems in 2014 and 2015, and in an attack on the Joint Chiefs of Staff. They had aggressively fought the N.S.A. against being ejected from the White House system, engaging in what the deputy director of the agency later called “hand-to-hand combat” to dig in.

The pattern of the D.N.C. hacks, and the theft of emails from John D. Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, fit the same pattern.

After the briefings, Mr. Trump issued a statement later that day that sought to spread the blame for the meddling. He said “Russia, China and other countries, outside groups and countries” were launching cyberattacks against American government, businesses and political organizations — including the D.N.C.

Still, Mr. Trump said in his statement, “there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election.”

Mr. Brennan later told Congress that he had no doubt where the attacks were coming from.

“I was convinced in the summer that the Russians were trying to interfere in the election,” he said in testimony in May 2017. “And they were very aggressive.”

For Mr. Trump, the messengers were as much a part of the problem as the message they delivered.

Mr. Brennan and Mr. Clapper were both Obama administration appointees who left the government the day Mr. Trump was inaugurated. The new president soon took to portraying them as political hacks who had warped the intelligence to provide Democrats with an excuse for Mrs. Clinton’s loss in the election.

Mr. Comey fared little better. He was fired in May 2017 after refusing to pledge his loyalty to Mr. Trump and pushing forward on the federal investigation into whether the Trump campaign had cooperated with Russia’s election interference.

Only Admiral Rogers, who retired this past May, was extended in office by Mr. Trump. (He, too, told Congress that he thought the evidence of Russian interference was incontrovertible.)

And the evidence suggests Russia continues to be very aggressive in its meddling.

In March, the Department of Homeland Security declared that Russia was targeting the American electric power grid, continuing to riddle it with malware that could be used to manipulate or shut down critical control systems. Intelligence officials have described it to Congress as a chief threat to American security.

Just last week, Mr. Coats said that current cyberthreats were “blinking red” and called Russia the “most aggressive foreign actor, no question.”
“And they continue their efforts to undermine our democracy,” he said.

Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, also stood firm.

“The intelligence community’s assessment has not changed,” Mr. Wray said on Wednesday at the Aspen Security Forum. “My view has not changed, which is that Russia attempted to interfere with the last election and continues to engage in malign influence operations to this day.”

The Russian efforts are “aimed at sowing discord and divisiveness in this country,” he continued. “We haven’t yet seen an effort to target specific election infrastructure this time. We could be just a moment away from the next level.”

“It’s a threat we need to take extremely seriously and respond to with fierce determination and focus.”

Almost as soon as he took office, Mr. Trump began casting doubts on the intelligence on Russia’s election interference, though never taking issue with its specifics.

He dismissed it broadly as a fabrication by Democrats and part of a “witch hunt” against him. He raised unrelated issues, including the state of investigations into Mrs. Clinton’s home computer server, to distract attention from the central question of Russia’s role — and who, if anyone, in Mr. Trump’s immediate orbit may have worked with them.

In July 2017, just after meeting Mr. Putin for the first time, Mr. Trump told a New York Times reporter that the Russian president had made a persuasive case that Moscow’s cyberskills were so good that the government’s hackers would never have been caught. Therefore, Mr. Trump recounted from his conversation with Mr. Putin, Russia must not have been responsible.

Since then, Mr. Trump has routinely disparaged the intelligence about the Russian election interference. Under public pressure — as he was after his statements in Helsinki on Monday — he has periodically retreated. But even then, he has expressed confidence in his intelligence briefers, not in the content of their findings.

That is what happened again this week, twice.

Mr. Trump’s statement in Helsinki led Mr. Coats to reaffirm, in a statement he deliberately did not get cleared at the White House, that American intelligence agencies had no doubt that Russia was behind the 2016 hack.

That contributed to Mr. Trump’s decision on Tuesday to say that he had misspoken one word, and that he did believe Russia had interfered — although he also veered off script to declare: “Could be other people also. A lot of people out there.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...essage-putin-interfered/ar-AAAhraV?ocid=ientp

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Russian ambassador to the US says Trump and Putin reached 'verbal agreements' in Helsinki on nuclear and security issues - 'much to the surprise of US officials'

• Russia's ambassador to the US Anatoly Antonov told The Washington Post that the agreements were made in the summit this week
  • Issues included the New START treaty and INF arms control pacts
  • Antonov also said that Trump and Putin may work together on joint military operations against terrorism in Syria
  • Another topic discussed among the two leaders was a deal Russia struck with Israel last month that ensures Iran stay away from the Jewish State's border
  • American officials, however, appeared to be caught flat-footed about the development
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ents-Helsinki-says-Russian-ambassador-US.html

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
FBI Director Chris Wray hints he has considered RESIGNING over the past year and fires back at President Trump's remarks to Putin, calling Russia's continued attempts at interference 'malign'

• Christopher Wray appeared at a security conference in Aspen on Wednesday
  • He was asked if he considered resigning due to intense GOP-led pressure
  • Republicans have demanded FBI and DOJ turn over info on Mueller investigation
  • Wray and DOJ have maintained that revealing info would compromise sources
  • Wray said on Wednesday he still thinks Russia interfered in 2016 elections
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ray-says-Russia-continues-sow-discord-US.html

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
NYT: Donald Trump Has Known Vladimir Putin Ordered Hacks Since January 2017 | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
MSNBC

The New York Times reports that U.S. officials gave Trump in-depth intelligence in January 2017 before his inauguration that Putin ordered the Russian hacks on our election. Philip Rucker, Clint Watts, & Anita Kumar discuss.