• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

The US secret police are coming for you right wing extremists.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Tucker: This is worse than we thought(13:24)
‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host explains the dangers of government ‘censorship of political opinion.'

Obviously none of this concerns me, as I believe Robinette to be the finest former vice-president that has ever pretended to be elected in US history. Yuuuge. Supporter. For you ant-communist extremists out there though...big brother is watching...so don't be fooling yourselves into thinking pistol rounds are going to protect you from the stasi jackboots, when they've had enough of you thinking you can exercise free speech and/or not get jabbed...over and over.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't understand this freedom thing. People just need to shut the fuck up, lower their eyes to the ground, and get the fuck back to work or playing fortnite.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
at least it's only going to be the Secret Police and not some trannies wearing dresses and red shoes

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Step awaaayyy from the tv! All MSM are tasked with being divisive. Ignore the noise and listen to the cow. He speaketh the truth!

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOO!

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bring it on. I've been to jail, it isn't all that bad except for the food. I assume the camps will be the same.
I won't have to worry about anything any more. Just sleep and eat like my old dog until I die.
After all, I lived outdoors like a bum in all weather conditions and ate MREs. Water to drink (limited) no hot meals or even water to wash my hands. Wearing the same clothes for a month. Sleeping on the ground.
I suspect the camps would be an upgrade from that.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Bring it on. I've been to jail, it isn't all that bad except for the food. I assume the camps will be the same.
I won't have to worry about anything any more. Just sleep and eat like my old dog until I die.
After all, I lived outdoors like a bum in all weather conditions and ate MREs. Water to drink (limited) no hot meals or even water to wash my hands. Wearing the same clothes for a month. Sleeping on the ground.
i plan on escaping...maybe take a few others with me, you can have my dessert

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
i plan on escaping...maybe take a few others with me, you can have my dessert
Thank you sir, perhaps I can trade it for a smoke?

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I wanna see this kinda crap tried in Al., Ms., Tn. & Ky, etc... they may get away with it in the lib tard cities, out here in the country is a whole other world....

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't understand this freedom thing. People just need to shut the fuck up, lower their eyes to the ground, and get the fuck back to work or playing fortnite.
I like Fortnite.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't like work.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Jail of forty years ago, is not jail today.

The hyphenated-Americans run it and control it. I went through Boot Camp, which is not that much different from prison, as prison is intended. Obedience; obsequiousness; submissiveness.

Guards and gates, and the law on the side of those who would hold you in.

Today, especially urban city and county jails, are none of that. Loud rap music playing from boom-boxes inexplicably permitted in. Black gangs, and Latino gangs. Everyone wants to prove his manhood, now that he's been locked up and essentially had it stripped away.

And many of these mine-ore-itty types are obsessed with sexual contact. It's how they relate to their world...just forgetting it for a few weeks, seems impossible. And they're not going to sit down and read a good book...not even the Bible. No, they're gonna be looking for holes to stick their johnsons into.

To prove their manhood...I guess, by buggering other men. Yeah, I don't get it, either.

And I don't want to find it out, either. When they come for me...it's out-with-a-bang time for me.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't like work.
I just watch my kids play, I haven't done video games since SONIC. Watching beats TV except for Rasselin.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I wanna see this kinda crap tried in Al., Ms., Tn. & Ky, etc... they may get away with it in the lib tard cities, out here in the country is a whole other world....
I think that's it too. This shit would further polarize people that live in communities that inherently lean toward self-reliance. Soon the out of control FBI goobers would be facing bands of militia units that refuse to lie down and be terrorized.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Central & eastern Orygun are the same. :tex:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You might throw in Floriduh. Lotta us old bastages have back-yard firing ranges.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I believe with Tennessee joining in last year there's now a contiguous block of 9 Southern states with Constitutional carry stretching from WV to AZ. Hopefully that trend continues to grow. While I've been a Yankee boy in Calvinist territory most of my life, I've been seriously considering land in the South and gun rights are a huge part of that.

To my mind, these are the areas most likely to offer the greatest resistance to coordinated federalist attacks on the founding principles. Voluntarist/Libertarian minded folk cannot afford to be isolated from one another and picked off one at a time, but must instead present a unified front.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
/me licks chops

wastrel

rather annoying
Reaction score
And I don't want to find it out, either. When they come for me...it's out-with-a-bang time for me.

gun grab vigi takesome.jpg

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When you get down to it, all it really is, is like a big slumber party at the local YMCA hosted hosted by the state

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1642275636929.png