• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The COVID vaccine arrived at my hospital on Thursday. Some of my friends from the Nuc Med department and the Cardiology PA's department were first in line. I just don't understand :( They were so excited to be first in line. One of the PA's called it "a great day in American history". So far no requirement from the hospital to take the vaccine but it won't last long. I keep my status of religious exemption totally private except with one other coworker who also uses it. There does seem to be quite a lot of resistance from black employees who have a natural distrust of the Government. I have so many conflicting emotions. Its hard to see people you care about so willingly be taking this vaccine. Then I have days where I wonder if I'm the deluded crazy one but I know in my heart I can't ignore that voice that says this is all so wrong. Any other health workers here in this situation?

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thousands of people have been unable to work or perform daily activities, or required care from a healthcare professional, after getting the new COVID-19 vaccine, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

As of Dec. 18, 3,150 people reported what the agency terms “Health Impact Events” after getting vaccinated.
https://www.naturalblaze.com/2020/1...-affected-following-covid-19-vaccination.html
Brio they will keep that as quiet as possible :( With these no liability clauses from the hospital and drug company people will have no recourse.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they will. Late Nov fb and twitter announced their collusion with .gov to remove any 'disinformation' on reactions to the vaccine. Probably every other social media platform as well.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My wife sent me this...

covid2.jpg

covid2.jpg
covid4.jpg

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yes they will. Late Nov fb and twitter announced their collusion with .gov to remove any 'disinformation' on reactions to the vaccine. Probably every other social media platform as well.
this feels like a bad dream :( Now to see people I care about falling right in line makes it worse.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
All the problems are from government dictates. And they've already told us the vaccine isn't changing those.

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hope... that is the laughable part. They've been thoroughly propagandize into fear.
not just fear but a tremendous amount of guilt about stopping the pandemic with the vaccine. We are told its our responsibility as health care workers to protect our patients.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hope... that is the laughable part. They've been thoroughly propagandize into fear.

and she's hospital upper management.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
this feels like a bad dream :( Now to see people I care about falling right in line makes it worse.
The only one in my family who recognizes the scam is my hubby, he hears the bits of info I come across. What the MSM doesn't tell us. Even my sister, a physiotherapist. and very savvy on the immune system and refuses vaccines, is considering this one. They all think I'm a nut job. lol

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The COVID vaccine arrived at my hospital on Thursday. Some of my friends from the Nuc Med department and the Cardiology PA's department were first in line. I just don't understand :( They were so excited to be first in line. One of the PA's called it "a great day in American history". So far no requirement from the hospital to take the vaccine but it won't last long. I keep my status of religious exemption totally private except with one other coworker who also uses it. There does seem to be quite a lot of resistance from black employees who have a natural distrust of the Government. I have so many conflicting emotions. Its hard to see people you care about so willingly be taking this vaccine. Then I have days where I wonder if I'm the deluded crazy one but I know in my heart I can't ignore that voice that says this is all so wrong. Any other health workers here in this situation?

You sound like a precious metals investor...
Do NOT take it, we support you.
Gofundme if needed.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Avalon I'm really interested to hear how it's been in your work place. Are you swamped with covid patients?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Avalon I'm really interested to hear how it's been in your work place. Are you swamped with covid patients?
not swamped as in unmanageable but the numbers are at an all time high for us. At the lowest point we had 13 Corvids out of 600 beds. We are not at 60. About 11 of those are critical on vent. A portion of the 60 are asymptomatic and there for other reasons but tested positive for COVID. We do have some struggling. We have a lot of employees test positive. Some breeze through and others have had serious issues. There is not denying this is a nasty and very real virus that seems very fickle in its choice of who it ravages but this has turned into something perverted and evil.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
not swamped as in unmanageable but the numbers are at an all time high for us. At the lowest point we had 13 Corvids out of 600 beds. We are not at 60. About 11 of those are critical on vent. A portion of the 60 are asymptomatic and there for other reasons but tested positive for COVID. We do have some struggling. We have a lot of employees test positive. Some breeze through and others have had serious issues. There is not denying this is a nasty and very real virus that seems very fickle in its choice of who it ravages but this has turned into something perverted and evil.

How do they determine it is Covid, PCR? Covid has never been isolated, it is computer sequenced. 500,000 a year die from smoking related respiratory conditions, how many don't die but are very sick?

Some much lying, disinfo, disinfo, financial incentivizing, ulterior motives - until the death rate explodes, I remain skeptical.

https://principia-scientific.com/even-cdc-now-admits-no-gold-standard-of-covid19-virus-isolate/

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Isn't this the first mRNA vaccine in history? Does it not modify the genetics to simulate the presence of the virus? Are these modified genetics transmissible to offspring?

I do not want to be a GMO.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I was sad to learn that my son-in-law, who is a nurse on a covid floor, got the vax 2 days ago. He was relieved & happy to get it.
He sure is brainwashed. I just hope for my daughter's & grandson's sake that he will have no ill effects.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Both of my daughters are in the health field. They each got the first dose last week. I can't say I'm happy with their choices.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
relevant if you have the time

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The only one in my family who recognizes the scam is my hubby, he hears the bits of info I come across. What the MSM doesn't tell us. Even my sister, a physiotherapist. and very savvy on the immune system and refuses vaccines, is considering this one. They all think I'm a nut job. lol

Why God Why? How is that even possible.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Interesting connection between money and coercion to vaccinate. Money has always been the preferred tool of TPTB to control the sheep.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That CDC vaccination document sure looks easy enough to replicate....

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why God Why? How is that even possible.

Her husband is terrified of the virus and, much like what Avalon faces, is pressured to take the vaccine to 'protect' others. I don't know if he thinks that if he gets the vaccine then it shouldn't matter whether she does or not.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't this the first mRNA vaccine in history? Does it not modify the genetics to simulate the presence of the virus? Are these modified genetics transmissible to offspring?

I do not want to be a GMO.

Researchers at the Salk Institute, University of California-San Diego, and a US-based biotech company, Vical Incorporated, published work in 1989 demonstrating that mRNA, using a liposomal nanoparticle for drug delivery, could transfect mRNA into a variety of eukaryotic cells.[53] In 1990, Jon A. Wolff et al. at the University of Wisconsin, reported positive results where "naked" (or unprotected) mRNA was injected into the muscle of mice.[3] These studies were the first evidence that in vitro transcribed (IVT) mRNA could deliver the genetic information to produce proteins within living cell tissue.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_vaccine#History

They've been working on a mRNA vaccine since 1989 and have never managed to have one approved, but in 9 months it is with EUA.
I'd like to know why.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Brio,

So good to hear from you,
Hope you are aok and all is well

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Brio,

So good to hear from you,
Hope you are aok and all is well

Thanks Scorp, doing really well, went up North for a couple winters, back now. Good to see you too!! :beer:

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now to see people I care about falling right in line makes it worse.

exactly right Av,

that is my interpretation also,
I cannot compute how readily and easily people are falling into line

we have long talked of these types of things, speculating on whether or not leo's would be friend or foe, whether a neighbor would be friend or foe, and so on down the line,

to speculate on it, then to see it real time are vastly different,
all cool to talk big about it and comment accordingly,

but to physically see it happen, to watch the people, how scared they are,
I just go into full 'tilt', as it just seems so unfathomable to me

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
For the 1st time in history a disease has been politicized and if anything you hear about it is true, it is pure happenstance because that truth just happens to align with some faction's political aims. Virtually everything you hear about covid is propaganda.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From '2 weeks to flatten the curve' to 'you're selfish and want to kill people' because you won't wear a mask... The guilt trip is amazing...

Big box stays open, yet small box stays closed. Nothing makes any logical sense.

Just had a 'discussion' with the wife about it. She's gone overboard with Clorox wiping the outside packages. Groceries in the garage and Clorox wipes as well...

I told her I don't need permission to exist! If I get the flu, I'll do what I do every time in the past. Go to bed. IF it's cv19 I have quercitine & zinc. I take Vit D anyway. I'm done with it.

She's sulking...

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
exactly right Av,

that is my interpretation also,

we have long talked of these types of things, speculating on whether or not leo's would be friend or foe, whether a neighbor would be friend or foe, and so on down the line,

to speculate on it, then to see it real time are vastly different,
all cool to talk big about it and comment accordingly,

but to physically see it happen, to watch the people, how scared they are,
I just go into full 'tilt', as it just seems so unfathomable to me

BINGO !!! That`s EXACTLY how it is !!!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Peer pressure is an amazing thing. Amazing Polly did a really good video on this and mask wearing. Forget the name of the experiment but its just ingrained in people to do what other people do. It takes a GIMer to stand up and tell someone they are being a moron.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OA2CnYZRDzmR/

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Peer pressure is an amazing thing. Amazing Polly did a really good video on this and mask westing. Forget the name of the experiment but its just ingrained in people to do what other people do. It takes a GIMer to stand up and tell someone they are being a moron.
Now it is so much easier for TPTB to see the "trouble makers" in public.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
From '2 weeks to flatten the curve' to 'you're selfish and want to kill people' because you won't wear a mask... The guilt trip is amazing...

Big box stays open, yet small box stays closed. Nothing makes any logical sense.

Just had a 'discussion' with the wife about it. She's gone overboard with Clorox wiping the outside packages. Groceries in the garage and Clorox wipes as well...

I told her I don't need permission to exist! If I get the flu, I'll do what I do every time in the past. Go to bed. IF it's cv19 I have quercitine & zinc. I take Vit D anyway. I'm done with it.

She's sulking...
I'm old enough to remember two weeks to flatten the curve. Seems so long ago.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
best meme out there

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 8.44.07 PM.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I talked with someone at the hardware store today that I hadn't seen in a couple of months. Offered my condolences on the passing of his father. He didn't die of vivid, btw. The man offered me a handshake and I accepted. It's been a half a year since a gesture like that came about. The only thing I can think is he must not be afraid of little, old me.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I talked with someone at the hardware store today that I hadn't seen in a couple of months. Offered my condolences on the passing of his father. He didn't die of vivid, btw. The man offered me a handshake and I accepted. It's been a half a year since a gesture like that came about. The only thing I can think is he must not be afraid of little, old me.

Really its been odd for me because not that much changed. Ive had about 4 people ask me to wear a mask. But id say just about as many as before still shake hands.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I went out for dinner and drinks with a buddy of mine over the summer. I hadn't seem him in about 6 months. The first thing I did when he arrived was to reach out my hand to shake his. He was taken aback and admitted he was pleasantly surprised. We live in a liberal shithole where everyone is scared of their own shadow. His mindset is like mine, but he didn't know that until we chatted. Most won't even give a fist bump....ridiculous.