• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Crockett

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I live in the peoples republic of Michigan. At the beginning of the new year I decided enough was enough and I would push back. I have not put on a mask when going into any store since. Though I have heard some whispers by kids to their parents, I have not had any issues.

I have been seeing more people going without masks, so hopefully someday soon I will be in a majority. Unfortunately work is a different story - No mask, No can work. I think if I was not able to take the mask off once I enter my office I would go insane.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Wrong.

All business must function as a public accomodation in order to do business, that is have customers walk into their store to purchase their merchandise. As a public accomodation you cannot discriminate by forcing your customers to wear a diaper over their faces. And to not allow them in or refuse to sell to them without diapers over thier faces is pure harassment. Any store that does this is liable for a lawsuit.

Not wrong. You are backing the current understanding of the law. I am speaking of rights and I respect property rights of a business owner.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Sure then my kid would be unable to participate in swim team or karate. I'd be kicked out of the grocery store. Most people would rather not have to make a scene every place they go and risk getting kicked out. For them it is easier to just take a shot.

I don't wear a mask anywhere and I never see anyone else not wearing one here in the People's Faggot State of MA. It's fun when I'm feeling extra gnarly to just stroll around and watch the reactions. I've only been thrown out once since last March.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not wrong. You are backing the current understanding of the law. I am speaking of rights and I respect property rights of a business owner.

So you're telling me that if an owner of a store wants to force people who enter his store to wear a mask in order to purchase merchandise from him, that is his 'property' right because it's his property.

How about in order to enter the store and purchase you have to wear your underware on the outside. Every bit as vacuous.

Why would anyone in their right mind shop there?

And how is that a 'right'?

Am I required to be forced to stifle (harm) my respiration in order to shop in a store because the it's the owners 'right' to inhibit my breathing?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't agree with the face diaper requirements either, but how does "no shirt, no shoes, no service" work? They seem to be able to get away with that.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
150 bucks fine for not wearing a mask once you step outside your house or your car in France. Multiple offenders get much higher fines.
Also 150 for breaking the 6pm is 6am curfew.
Bikers have to wear masks.
Crazy compliance, but many wear it below nose or around neck.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't agree with the face diaper requirements either, but how does "no shirt, no shoes, no service" work? They seem to be able to get away with that.
Maybe nobody complains? But I don't get why there would be a sign in the first place. Maybe it is a thing in restaurants, in comfortable temperature areas? I don't think a lumber store would see a need for that sign. I have read that some really fancy restaurants require formal attire, but are ready to loan a jacket or tie to those who forgot to bring one.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
i went to town today.....visited stores....such as Sams wholesale.....Orschelens Farm store......etc......... in 3 different towns...... all 3 having a mask ordinance........ Observed Mask ussage was under 50% in the stores........and far less outside the stores maybe 20% .......all of the stores i visited with one exception were posted at the door requiring masks ..........just watching people there was in my opinion no regard for the signage and basically people that wanted to wear masks wore them .....

i wore my mask in stores with posted signage as i believe stores have the right to refuse service and access to anyone and i respect that

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I dont care about wearing a mask for five minutes in a store since I dont wear one 99% of my life. I really do care if they won't let me in without having the experimental shot.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm holding out for the J&J vaxx. It' more like a traditional flu vax & it doesn't alter your DNA. Problem is I have to fly in July so I'll need it before then. That may be a problem since they're not dispensing it yet in the US.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vaccine types
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are made using messenger RNA, or mRNA, a technology that delivers a bit of genetic code to cells — in effect, a recipe to make the surface protein (known as spike) on the SARS-2 virus. The proteins made with the mRNA instructions activate the immune system, teaching it to see the spike protein as foreign and develop antibodies and other immunity weapons with which to fight it.

The J&J vaccine uses a different approach to instruct human cells to make the SARS-2 spike protein, which then triggers an immune response. It is what’s known as a viral vectored vaccine. A harmless adenovirus — from a large family of viruses, some of which cause common colds — has been engineered to carry the genetic code for the SARS-2 spike protein. Once the adenovirus enters cells, they use that code to make spike proteins. J&J employs this same approach to make an Ebola vaccine that has been authorized for use by the European Medicines Agency.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So far, if I understand correctly, the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna) must be stored at sub-zero temps, while the NON-mRNA vaccines (Sputnik V, AstraZeneca, possibly J&J?) only need refrigerator temperatures. So if a vaccine becomes available at your local GP's office, it's likely to be NON-mRNA (as in France, where they started - slowly - rolling out AstraZeneca in doctors' offices - but due to low supply do NOT give it to age group 64-74, darn basta'ds... Say they'll let that age group get them in April...)
A simple way to check?... "Is it in a fridge or in dry ice?"

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
With profound apologies to the OP:

The new vaccine was found to be 85% effective in preventing severe COVID-19 disease, the press release said, and in the U.S., it was 72% effective at preventing “moderate to severe” disease.
Risking your life taking a vaccine with ZERO long term safety studies which has killed hundreds of people from side affects and is advertised as 85% effective in prevention and 72% effective in preventing severe infection of a disease which has a 99%+ recovery rate without any vaccine.

SOUNDS GREAT! SIGN ME UP BABY!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Slow release euthanasia shot/shots.
People are falling all over each other around here to get their shot....crazy man!!!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
People are falling all over each other around here to get their shot....crazy man!!!

Not "falling all over each other to get their shots", shootie, but if it's the only way I can go see my grandkids in other countries, or travel anywhere across borders in my camper, I'll "opt" for an "old-fashioned, "proven" vaccine...

So far Sputnik V "appears" to be the most "efficient" (92%) and "based on old vaccines" shot available - but not in my country... I'd have to travel to Hungary for that, and might have a hard time crossing 4 countries to do that...

2nd choice, available in perhaps 6 weeks for our "age slot", is the AstraZeneca (70%)...

I'd much rather have NO shots, thank you. But short of getting stuck at borders with 2 weeks quarantine at EACH ONE, that's the only "option".

Not to mention that if I wanted to go to Galicia, Spain, only a few hours drive from me, there's a $10k to $60k "fine" for people who refuse to get a "rotten Pfizer/Moderna mRNA" shot...

Even so, curfew nationwide 6pm to 6am, no restaurants, no bars, no cinemas, no museums... no mass... and some "hard-hit" regions TOTAL confinement from Friday 6pm to Monday 6am...

Meanwhile, I continue my prevention regimen of vitamins & supplements & zinc & quinine... In my region there's a very low "incidence" of below 100 positives for 100,000 people... Lots of smoke (blown up the ass), no fire...

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I feel for ya, dacrunch. It's bad enough interstate travel has rules.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yep. Over 5k people in my county of 30k have received 1 shot.
Smiling guinea pigs - plenty of them... Only watch the MSM for their "info"... "Marvelous new mRNA technology!"
Tell them to give your regards to Hank Aaron...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not "falling all over each other to get their shots", shootie, but if it's the only way I can go see my grandkids in other countries, or travel anywhere across borders in my camper, I'll "opt" for an "old-fashioned, "proven" vaccine...

So far Sputnik V "appears" to be the most "efficient" (92%) and "based on old vaccines" shot available - but not in my country... I'd have to travel to Hungary for that, and might have a hard time crossing 4 countries to do that...

2nd choice, available in perhaps 6 weeks for our "age slot", is the AstraZeneca (70%)...

I'd much rather have NO shots, thank you. But short of getting stuck at borders with 2 weeks quarantine at EACH ONE, that's the only "option".

Not to mention that if I wanted to go to Galicia, Spain, only a few hours drive from me, there's a $10k to $60k "fine" for people who refuse to get a "rotten Pfizer/Moderna mRNA" shot...

Even so, curfew nationwide 6pm to 6am, no restaurants, no bars, no cinemas, no museums... no mass... and some "hard-hit" regions TOTAL confinement from Friday 6pm to Monday 6am...

Meanwhile, I continue my prevention regimen of vitamins & supplements & zinc & quinine... In my region there's a very low "incidence" of below 100 positives for 100,000 people... Lots of smoke (blown up the ass), no fire...

So much for the ENTIRE idea of the Eurozone. These idiots are destroying their only reason for even existing.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So much for the ENTIRE idea of the Eurozone. These idiots are destroying their only reason for even existing.

But they're ALL FINE (except Hungary) with letting ALL THE ILLEGALS into the EU... no "borders" or "health checks at entrance" for them... But they get 100% FREE health care & lodgings & daily stipends... Nice "incentive", eh?

And even when they are TURNED DOWN for REFUGEE-RESIDENT STATUS, 98% of them DON'T LEAVE.... and are NOT deported...

You have more rights (and subsidies) as an ILLEGAL than as a TAXPAYER CITIZEN...

In the news today, the 2nd city of France, Marseille, has 300,000 muslims, 1/3 of the population.
In the city of Lyon, the (commie) "green" mayor has banned meat (vegan!) from school lunches, and 40% of the parents "agree for religious reasons".

I had to cover thousands of miles within the country to find a small convenient town to move to, without too many (commie) greens & muzzies... but there's still a "project" down the road, and the veiled females walk past my house to get downtown... At least with the curfew I don't get the weekly "all male drinking - loud music - loud hollering" car meetings in the parking lot across the street all night any more on Fridays & Saturdays...

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

The EU was "sold" as a joining of the CULTURES & PEOPLES & ECONOMIES of the CITIZENS of the EU.

But that wasn't what got delivered... and if you oppose it, you get censored, jailed, called a nazi-fascist-extreme right winger...

And the EU is "governed" by NON-ELECTED, APPOINTED COMMISSARS, just like the old USSR... with NO PUBLIC INPUT or RECOURSE...

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The EU was "sold" as a joining of the CULTURES & PEOPLES & ECONOMIES of the CITIZENS of the EU.

But that wasn't what got delivered... and if you oppose it, you get censored, jailed, called a nazi-fascist-extreme right winger...

And the EU is "governed" by NON-ELECTED, APPOINTED COMMISSARS, just like the old USSR... with NO PUBLIC INPUT or RECOURSE...
I'm amazed at how many people don't see this happening. Especially the non-elected part.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Even educated people that I know are all for open borders. So ya, people are stupid.

... unless it HITS THEM DIRECTLY... Otherwise "not my problem" and "I like not having to stop at borders" and "I like not having to change my currency when I travel" and "I like being able to reside or work without any paperwork"...

But with corona-borders now... that might change...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Vaccine types
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are made using messenger RNA, or mRNA, a technology that delivers a bit of genetic code to cells — in effect, a recipe to make the surface protein (known as spike) on the SARS-2 virus. The proteins made with the mRNA instructions activate the immune system, teaching it to see the spike protein as foreign and develop antibodies and other immunity weapons with which to fight it.

The J&J vaccine uses a different approach to instruct human cells to make the SARS-2 spike protein, which then triggers an immune response. It is what’s known as a viral vectored vaccine. A harmless adenovirus — from a large family of viruses, some of which cause common colds — has been engineered to carry the genetic code for the SARS-2 spike protein. Once the adenovirus enters cells, they use that code to make spike proteins. J&J employs this same approach to make an Ebola vaccine that has been authorized for use by the European Medicines Agency.

You’re right J&J is a viral vector vaccine not a mRNA

My mistake

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^ It's easy to get confused with all the news. I'd like to think I can choose my poison, but that may not be the case anyway.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
With profound apologies to the OP:

The new vaccine was found to be 85% effective in preventing severe COVID-19 disease, the press release said, and in the U.S., it was 72% effective at preventing “moderate to severe” disease.
Risking your life taking a vaccine with ZERO long term safety studies which has killed hundreds of people from side affects and is advertised as 85% effective in prevention and 72% effective in preventing severe infection of a disease which has a 99%+ recovery rate without any vaccine.

SOUNDS GREAT! SIGN ME UP BABY!

Sputnik V has a 92% effectiveness in not catching covid, and 100% effectiveness for those who DO catch it of only getting a "mild case". NON-mRNA.
Best results I've seen so far... and NOT a DNA-CODE-MODIFIER...

But Russia is seen in the "West" as bad as "Orange Man"...

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
... unless it HITS THEM DIRECTLY... Otherwise "not my problem" and "I like not having to stop at borders" and "I like not having to change my currency when I travel" and "I like being able to reside or work without any paperwork"...

But with corona-borders now... that might change...
I forgot about human trafficking.

Sorry about the thread drift folks.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Speaking of "Orange Man", his "push" on approving Pfizer & Moderna is one of the FEW THINGS that I DIDN'T like about his "performance"... Wish he could've continued pushing for hydroxychloroquine... and looked into ivermectin...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I forgot about human trafficking.

Sorry about the thread drift folks.

Bah, a bit of "thread drift" can be expected, and "skipped" by those who don't like it...
That's what I do when I don't like it - but often I enjoy the exchange of ideas...

If somebody really bothers me, there's "ignore"...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Sputnik V has a 92% effectiveness in not catching covid, and 100% effectiveness for those who DO catch it of only getting a "mild case". NON-mRNA.
Best results I've seen so far... and NOT a DNA-CODE-MODIFIER...

But Russia is seen in the "West" as bad as "Orange Man"...

It may be my age and Cold War memory but Sputnik reads like PR, 110% better, faster, and cheaper than how America performed

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"EVANSVILLE, INDIANA — Mrs. Haley Link Brinkmeyer received her Ph.D from the University of Evansville in 2018. She married her high school sweetheart, Evan, right around the same time. Haley is now dead because mainstream and social media convinced her that experimental mRNA shots are safe and necessary for the common good.

Mrs. Brinkmeyer received an mRNA shot on or around Tuesday, January 19. It is unclear whether it was the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna shot. She died two days later, according to her mother, Shauna O’Neill Link. Mrs. Brinkmeyer’s sudden death shocked everyone in her family, and left her young husband with a void that is unlikely to ever be filled. A heartbroken Shauna did not mince words about her daughter’s death."

1614392528077.png

https://thecovidblog.com