• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
https://www.bitchute.com/video/thgH...BTmLzL-bhoW-7rjsr63BJarGZCNSaP1yoXQKIH61KYRE0

1614567255721.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 8.35.39 PM.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'll repeat my "emergency treatment" ready in my drawer... if we "test positive".

IMG-20210217-WA0002.jpeg

Otherwise, for the past year we've been taking the "immune-booster" prevention, and the "covid blockers".

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Vitamin B
Vitamin E
Zinc
Quercetin
Multivitamins with supplements
Quinine (Indian Tonic Water - gin & tonic daily, yippee!)
Aspirin
and Colloidal Silver recently...

but if that doesn't end up PREVENTING INFECTION, we've got the TREATMENT KIT shown above... which has RAVE REVIEWS after just HOURS...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^ The teevee ads are just as good. "don't take "x" if you're allergic to it". Really? How do you know unless you take it? And if you are allergic to it, do I need the ad to tell me not to take it? Apparently so.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm holding out for the J&J vaxx. It' more like a traditional flu vax & it doesn't alter your DNA. Problem is I have to fly in July so I'll need it before then. That may be a problem since they're not dispensing it yet in the US.

Where are you flying to? I am due to fly to Spain in August and there is no experimental vaccine requirement. Only a Virus test.

I also have to have a virus test to fly back into the United states. The CDC says that even if I am vaccinated, I must show a negative COVID test before entering the United States. Now how in the hell can the legally keep me from my home??? Also sys a lot for the experimental vaccine, huh?

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not "falling all over each other to get their shots", shootie, but if it's the only way I can go see my grandkids in other countries, or travel anywhere across borders in my camper, I'll "opt" for an "old-fashioned, "proven" vaccine...

So far Sputnik V "appears" to be the most "efficient" (92%) and "based on old vaccines" shot available - but not in my country... I'd have to travel to Hungary for that, and might have a hard time crossing 4 countries to do that...

2nd choice, available in perhaps 6 weeks for our "age slot", is the AstraZeneca (70%)...

I'd much rather have NO shots, thank you. But short of getting stuck at borders with 2 weeks quarantine at EACH ONE, that's the only "option".

Not to mention that if I wanted to go to Galicia, Spain, only a few hours drive from me, there's a $10k to $60k "fine" for people who refuse to get a "rotten Pfizer/Moderna mRNA" shot...

Even so, curfew nationwide 6pm to 6am, no restaurants, no bars, no cinemas, no museums... no mass... and some "hard-hit" regions TOTAL confinement from Friday 6pm to Monday 6am...

Meanwhile, I continue my prevention regimen of vitamins & supplements & zinc & quinine... In my region there's a very low "incidence" of below 100 positives for 100,000 people... Lots of smoke (blown up the ass), no fire...

My son and daughter lives in Alicante Spain and they say there in no mandatory vaccinations. I am certain they have not taken any.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My son and daughter lives in Alicante Spain and they say there in no mandatory vaccinations. I am certain they have not taken any.
Galicia is a different region. North west.
Alicante has a very nice climate!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
"The real magic"

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Here we go, looks like Bigfoot was right

Newsmax just did breaking news that Comoros is mandating COVID passports for New Yorkers

No subway, no theater, no whatever capricious whim drifts across his Schnozz.

Let’s hope the rebellion finishes them off

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here we go, looks like Bigfoot was right

Newsmax just did breaking news that Comoros is mandating COVID passports for New Yorkers

No subway, no theater, no whatever capricious whim drifts across his Schnozz.

Let’s hope the rebellion finishes them off

God, I hate being right.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where are you flying to?
Flight is domestic. But people we would be going to see are "compromised" health wise, so visitng them may not be received well anyway. they may no be happy to see us, even if we would be happy to see them.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It’s not hard to get a dose on NC. They’ve opened tier 3, front line workers and some of my crew has started getting the shots.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The lawsuits against that snozzmoron should be interesting.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I’m with that meme “I identify as a vaccinated person”
I identify as a far more immune person than a vaccinated person having recovered after 10 days with the virus. New studies indicate better and long lasting immunity among survivors. Since the "vaccine" does not prevent the virus, and is therefore not a vaccine, I should be allowed a free antibody titer and be issued a certificate of immunity instead of a stupid vaccine passport.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
New studies indicate better and long lasting immunity among survivors.

That's a fact, but this whole covid event was never about facts. It's about getting as many as possible to take the injections. Whether it's about depopulation, enslavement, or both, they want you to take their potion really bad.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anything that Donald Trump, Joe Biden, and Bill Gates agree that I should do is something that i am definitely going to avoid.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I identify as a far more immune person than a vaccinated person having recovered after 10 days with the virus. New studies indicate better and long lasting immunity among survivors. Since the "vaccine" does not prevent the virus, and is therefore not a vaccine, I should be allowed a free antibody titer and be issued a certificate of immunity instead of a stupid vaccine passport.
Check with your local blood center. Our blood center offers a free check for WuFlu antibodies. You appear to qualify by your story. Here they are looking for folks who have naturally developed WuFlu antibodies. They are working with hospitals with critical patients to provide plasma from folks who have antibodies not created by vaccines.
I was hoping my blood came back with antibodies to WuFlu but it did not.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
But you won't hear that because the Vaccine makers have a special exemption, you can't sue them.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Is there anything dumber than an American TeeVee watcher?

These morons soak up CNN 24/7 and then run around spewing nonsense about "flattening the curve" like they discovered some new-age secret to combating a virus. Yeah, hide in your fucking house, there's a real novel idea. The world was doing that when Christ was a Corporeal, hundreds of years before anyone knew what a germ was.

We've been hearing these tired old social media memes for over a year now. These idiots do no research, they don't think for themselves, all they do is run around with their stupid virtue-signaling-face-diapers, yapping about when they will get the vaccine-that-isn't-really-a-vaccine-and-doesn't-fucking-prevent-covid.

Whatever happens to these people getting jabbed is their own goddam fault. I'm sorry for the folks that are forced to take this russian roulette cocktail, due to job requirements. If we had constitutional government, there might be some recourse for them, but no, we traded that for Rat-Face Fauci and Wilhelmina Gates, our global overlords. One day Fauci will be tried before a People's Court. Not to worry, we'll give him all the consideration he gave to the victims of his 40+ years of bureaucratic whims. I think his just sentencing will be to get tied to a chair and shot up with the 76 vaccines they shoot our children up with today - but, he'll get simultaneously. His accusers can enjoy watching him flop to the floor (while still tied to the chair) as the poisons do their thing.

Goddam, I'm sick of it.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1615042934460.png

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My 81 year old mother talks to her friend in Florida every morning on the phone. Just found out that her friend's doctor got the shot and dropped dead the same day. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

My sister had been badgering my mom to get the shot. Fortunately after talking to me she cancelled her appointment.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU

A vial of Astra Zeneca coronavirus vaccine is seen at a vaccination centre in Westfield Stratford City shopping centre, amid the outbreak of CCP virus disease (COVID-19), in London, on Feb. 18, 2021. (Henry Nicholls/Reuters)MORE
WORLD
Austria Suspends AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine Batch After Death
BY REUTERS
March 7, 2021 Updated: March 7, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
597 Shares

Comments
ZURICH—Austrian authorities have suspended inoculations with a batch of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine as a precaution while investigating the death of one person and the illness of another after the shots, a health agency said on Sunday.
“The Federal Office for Safety in Health Care (BASG) has received two reports in a temporal connection with a vaccination from the same batch of the AstraZeneca vaccine in the district clinic of Zwettl” in Lower Austria province, it said.
One 49-year-old woman died as a result of severe coagulation disorders, while a 35-year-old woman developed a pulmonary embolism and is recovering, it said. A pulmonary embolism is an acute lung disease caused by a dislodged blood clot.
“Currently there is no evidence of a causal relationship with the vaccination,” BASG said.
Austrian newspaper Niederoesterreichische Nachrichten as well as broadcaster ORF and the APA news agency reported that the women were both nurses who worked at the Zwettl clinic.

BASG said blood clotting was not among the known side effects of the vaccine. It was pursuing its investigation vigorously to completely rule out any possible link.
“As a precautionary measure, the remaining stocks of the affected vaccine batch are no longer being issued or vaccinated,” it added.
MOST READ

Adverse Incident Reports Show 966 Deaths Following Vaccination for COVID-19

An AstraZeneca spokesman said: “There have been no confirmed serious adverse events associated with the vaccine,” adding that all batches are subject to strict and rigorous quality controls.
Trials and real-world experience so far suggests the vaccine is safe and effective and it had been approved for use in well over 50 countries, he said.

AstraZeneca also said it was in contact with Austrian authorities and would fully support the investigation.
RELATED

Authorities Probe Rare Blood Disorder Among Some COVID-19 Vaccine Recipients

European Union regulators at the end of January approved the product, saying it was effective and safe to use, while the World Health Organization (WHO) in mid-February listed the product for emergency use.
Adverse reactions seen in trials were short-lived for the most part and blood clotting issues were not reported.
A safety assessment by Germany’s vaccine regulator of more than 360,000 people who received the Astra vaccine in the country between the launch in early February and Feb. 26 concluded that adverse reactions were in line with the safety profile described in clinical trials.
By Michael Shields and Ludwig Burger
sharered.png

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_bre...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-03-07-2

Reaction score
FROM

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news...lled-because-he-is-unvaccinated-report-661100

IS

"
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has canceled his expected visit to Israel after it turned out he has not been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, N12 reported Friday.

According to the channel, Bourla, as well as members of the delegation that was meant to accompany him during his visit, have not received the second dose of the vaccine.

"

m'eh

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
https://myvalleynews.com/adverse-in...66-deaths-following-vaccination-for-covid-19/

The link I posted earlier is for subscribers only, this one isn't

Adverse Incident Reports Show 966 Deaths Following Vaccination for COVID-19
By
The Epoch Times
-
March 7, 2021

Valley News - Health
By CELIA FARBER
According to adverse incident reports collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 966 individuals have died after having received an mRNA vaccine for COVID-19.
Between Dec. 14 and Feb. 19, 19,769 reports were made to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) following immunizations with either the Moderna or Pfizer BioNTech mRNA vaccines (the only two vaccines given during the time period assessed). At this time, VAERS data is not available after Feb. 19.
The 966 deaths represent 5 percent of the total number of adverse events reports. Of those who died, 86, (8.9 percent) died on the same day they got the shot. An additional 129, (13.4 percent) died within one day. An additional 97 died within 2 days, and 61 within 3 days.
A total of 514 (53.2 percent) died within a week. 173 died within 7-13 days. 106 within 14-20 days.
85 percent of deaths occurred in individuals over 60; below 60 there were five deaths among those aged 20-29; 8 aged 30-39; 20 aged 40-49; and 57 aged 50-59.
For detailed information drawn from the VAERS reports, see charts provided at the link at the end of this article.
Information drawn from VAERS reports on mRNA vaccinations for COVID-19. (source: CDC)Comparison With Influenza Vaccines
Neither of the mRNA vaccines are FDA approved, rather, they have Emergency Use Approval (EUA). They represent a departure from traditional vaccines in that they do not use any part of the suspected pathogen to stimulate the immune system, but rather, nucleoside modified RNA, from which Moderna drew its name.
Dr. Christian Perrone, head of Infectious Disease at Hopital de Garches in France, stated in a complaint filed in Europe:
“The first vaccines they are offering us are not vaccines. They are gene therapy products. They…inject nucleic acids that will cause our own cells to produce elements of the virus.”
The death rate following COVID mRNA vaccination is much higher than that following influenza vaccination.
The CDC’s data allows only a ballpark estimation of the rate of deaths following flu vaccination.
In the 2019-2020 influenza season the CDC reports that 51.8 percent of the U.S. population received a vaccine, which is approximately 170 million people.
VAERS reports that in the calendar year 2019 (not the 2019-2020 influenza season) there were 45 deaths following vaccination. To provide context, in 2018 VAERS reports 46 deaths, and in 2017 it reports 20 deaths.
The 45 deaths in 2019 are occurring at a rate of 0.0000265 percent, when calculated using the number of vaccines given in the 2019-2020 influenza season.
As of Feb. 19, 41,977,401 COVID vaccinations had been given with 966 deaths reported following vaccination, which is approximately a rate of .0023 percent.
The VAERS System
VAERS was put in place in 1990, to capture unforeseen reactions from vaccines.
VAERS is criticized both for the fact that anybody can submit a report, and for the fact that it catches only a fraction of the adverse incidents.
The VAERS website describes the system in this way:
“Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of adverse events (possible side effects) after a person has received a vaccination. Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.
“VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.”
Without a medical diagnosis or autopsy, the report of an adverse incident following a vaccination is not proof that the vaccination caused any particular symptoms.
In a reply to The Epoch Times, about the VAERS death report, Steven Danehy, Director of Global Media Relations for Pfizer, wrote:
“To date, millions of people have been vaccinated with our vaccine. Serious adverse events, including deaths that are unrelated to the vaccine, are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”
Moderna has not responded to requests for comment.
The VAERS database is dense with information and can be difficult for some users to follow. The Epoch Times has extracted its data as clearly as possible in charts provided in the link below.
At the link below are charts containing: on the tab “All Deaths Readable” descriptions of what happened to the patients—effects they experienced as reported by health care workers and/or relatives, or other witnesses; VAERS ID numbers (used to look up a complete file on the VAERS database); vaccination type; manufacturer; vaccination name; date received; age, gender and state of each recipient; as well as medical history; and other medications patients were taking.
Summary_of_VAERS_deaths_through_Feb_19th

https://myvalleynews.com/adverse-in...66-deaths-following-vaccination-for-covid-19/

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
https://www.bitchute.com/video/D8FLyA1GzPtv/

Quoted from the internet:

BIG PHARMA MURDERS ANOTHER VACCINE WHISTLEBLOWER AS THE VACCINE DEATH TOLL GROWS (just a coincidence, I'm sure)
yet another whistleblower (Brandy Vaughan - Merck vaccine) was found murdered after disclosing what Big Pharma is keeping from the public.
The elimination of millions of INNOCENT PEOPLE is what Big Pharma's Agenda is all about. It has never been about your health, only profit.
Bill Gates, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the World Health Organization, corrupt politicians, Health Officials and many others are all involved in this mass murder (Crimes Against Humanity).
We have been warning of this for years and yet the people line up for the Covid-19 jab and eventual death within a year.
It's like Sheep following each other over the cliff.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Whatever happens to these people getting jabbed is their own goddam fault. I'm sorry for the folks that are forced to take this russian roulette cocktail, due to job requirements. If we had constitutional government, there might be some recourse for them, but no, we traded that for Rat-Face Fauci and Wilhelmina Gates, our global overlords. One day Fauci will be tried before a People's Court. Not to worry, we'll give him all the consideration he gave to the victims of his 40+ years of bureaucratic whims. I think his just sentencing will be to get tied to a chair and shot up with the 76 vaccines they shoot our children up with today - but, he'll get simultaneously. His accusers can enjoy watching him flop to the floor (while still tied to the chair) as the poisons do their thing.
My brother ConantheLibetarian texted (?) me almost bragging about him getting his first mRNA jab and my SIL just completed the second jab. I texted him back "You know that technically that is not a vaccine'.
I haven't heard back from CtL.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
My brother ConantheLibetarian texted (?) me almost bragging about him getting his first mRNA jab and my SIL just completed the second jab. I texted him back "You know that technically that is not a vaccine'.
I haven't heard back from CtL.
I just nod and smile. They're already compromised so it makes no sense for me to get into an argument over it. It's too late for them

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just nod and smile. They're already compromised so it makes no sense for me to get into an argument over it. It's too late for them

Agreed. Though, my one less intelligent brother has his appointment the end of the week. I have tried but I just sent a couple extra last week. I told him, well you better get a will enforce and I'm not joking. If that doesn't kick them out of their slumber I'm not sure what else to do.

If anything I try to point them to the J&J vaccine (ie not mRNA) but they can't even understand there is a difference.:bang head: