• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The airlines have become naughty. Made me do the COVID tests 3 times in one week. Each time it’s 100 pounds. My flight got delayed and missEd my connection at heathrow to India and the fluster cuck non sense began. Now they say it will take 48 hrs for the result to turn around but then you need to have the test done within 72 hrs.
Vaccination does not mean anything. Just add another 500$ to keep getting swabbed in your nose, mouth to fly

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just add another 500$ to keep getting swabbed in your nose, mouth to fly
Hopefully, people will decide it's just not worth it, and let 'em keep their string laden tickets. If that were to happen, they'll end this nonsense, quick.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1615237705039.png
only-a-flesh-wound.gif

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Person at work had the second moderna shot on Thursday, last week. Eight hours later she fell ill. Temp shot up to 104.3 degF for 2 days. On third day it dropped to 103.5 degF. Temp is slowly dropping but she feels like $hit and had not returned to work yet, it's Tuesday. Just makes me want to roll up my sleeve.[/sarcasm]

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
What are gonna do now, bleed on me?

+1 for Python

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Came across this this morning
https://www.bitchute.com/video/y4ENNxSorbrq/
3:52 long, rather alarming. Seems far fetched, but I'd sure like opinions on it.
That video is part of a longer series apparently.
In that part about the nasal probe he stated: "They could easily be putting these into peoples' brains" looks like conjecture to me. Yes these machine really do exist (or are in development) but they are gastrointestinal tract devices.

From John Hopkins Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center
These machines were developed to grip the walls of intestinal mucosa in order to deliver their drug load over time. Within a day or two, the theragrippers lose their hold on the tissue and are cleared from the intestine via normal gastrointestinal muscular function.

All this bullshitt about medically induced changes in the human body is starting to go a bit over the top, in my own senile opinion. I'm going to continue living my life without the benefit of the chicken little proclamations that seem to be pushing everyone (and everything) to and fro.

BF

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm going to continue living my life without the benefit of the chicken little proclamations that seem to be pushing everyone (and everything) to and fro.

BF

My chicken little view is the virus was invented to provide the solution, eugenics and mass depopulation viva the mRNA injection and implanting an operating system in your brain.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I tend to agree with Silver on that. It's all certainly over the top. The fortification of unreasonable societal controls as 'law' to be obeyed, not allowed to be debated, describes exactly the intent.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I don’t see them spiking the test swab but I do have concerns about how deep the nasal probe is.

I won’t do pcr, maybe you get a hammer mechanic running the swabs and he pushes too hard

How crazy is this, most people with it don’t know they had it and they extraordinary methods to even detect its presence

I don’t see why they can’t auger plate culture, like they did in the old days

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don’t see why they can’t auger plate culture, like they did in the old days

It is my understanding viruses arent considered 'alive', so agar culture probably wouldnt work.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hopefully, people will decide it's just not worth it, and let 'em keep their string laden tickets. If that were to happen, they'll end this nonsense, quick.
thats my plan

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Person at work had the second moderna shot on Thursday, last week. Eight hours later she fell ill. Temp shot up to 104.3 degF for 2 days. On third day it dropped to 103.5 degF. Temp is slowly dropping but she feels like $hit and had not returned to work yet, it's Tuesday. Just makes me want to roll up my sleeve.[/sarcasm]
To update this. She finally came in on Friday (today). Temp is back to normal. So about 7-8 days from start to finish.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
To update this. She finally came in on Friday (today). Temp is back to normal. So about 7-8 days from start to finish.
they will tell her its not the vaccine

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Reaction score

Seems " to me " that Geert Vanden Bossche is saying that the Vaccination Campaign
will eventuate an Extinction Level Event

"
Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus Risks: Interview with Geert Vanden Bossche
•Mar 6, 2021
"
~ 43 minutes
" http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc&t=2128s "

&
for added reading enjoyment
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7410499/

:p Pink Panther Theme:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This is the Bill Gates Foundation virologist

I can’t keep up, if Gates is the bad guy why is Gates boy the good guy

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Two of my coworkers who were the last hold outs besides me went ahead and got the vaccine. Both black females in their late 40s. Both did ok with the first dose. Both ended up in the ER with anaphylactic reaction with the second dose. One had her lips and throat swell and the other broke out in head to toe rash and could not walk. Both had to have epinephrine. Bet you didn't read that in the news.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i wonder how long-term these symptoms may be

and that also kinda tells me, these aren't just 'vaccine shots' that our bodies are reacting to

idk exactly what they are, but they're not what we've been told they are...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems " to me " that Geert Vanden Bossche is saying that the Vaccination Campaign
will eventuate an Extinction Level Event
i've not really considered this:
what are the elites going to use to fill the boots of their soldiers?

if we're all dying, that should even out the odds a bit more with the elite

they'll still need their servants and field workers and that should allow some of us to slip through a few of their programs...

just thinking along the lines of 'we're all dead' and they aren't, what then?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
i wonder how long-term these symptoms may be

and that also kinda tells me, these aren't just 'vaccine shots' that our bodies are reacting to

idk exactly what they are, but they're not what we've been told they are...
The jab is changing DNA that is for life, and any future offspring.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
we hear that, but, i can't tell if that's true or not

i'll be willing to give it some time, like i did with fluoride in my water system

i've bypassed all of that episode with my RO system at home, and so far, the results tell me Yes, people do seem to be stupider but their teeth look so much better

:winks2:

it was missing a smile...so,

Last edited:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I've been calling it a slow release euthanasia shot since last summer.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've been calling it a slow release euthanasia shot since last summer.

Maybe not this series of shots but I think this will be an annual thing. These dummies that believe the lockdowns and forever masking do anything will keep getting these shots as long as they are told to do so.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'm just going to think of them as 'machines' from now on...if there's any truth to the DNA thing, it'll be justified

that'll just make it easier for me to deal with, if necessary

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I don’t think the shot changes my dna but I’m happy with my immune system the way it is

My cells don’t need to be adapted to produce spike proteins, they are busy doing the job God designed them to do.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The jab is changing DNA that is for life, and any future offspring.
Proof that the "pure race" will be the only one allowed to populate the planet. Between abortions, societal and financial pressure birth rates are already going down.

Everything that is happening is not about next week it's about 20-50 years from now. Hard to focus on when you have credit card, mortgage & auto loan debt & your job just ended. We concentrate on our existence while they plan our miserable futures.

Think of it as a global do over as they already think of themselves as gods.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Proof that the "pure race" will be the only one allowed to populate the planet. Between abortions, societal and financial pressure birth rates are already going down.

Everything that is happening is not about next week it's about 20-50 years from now. Hard to focus on when you have credit card, mortgage & auto loan debt & your job just ended. We concentrate on our existence while they plan our miserable futures.

The push could be because we are a debt based society.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

This is a very articulate description of what is going on, short and sweet.

I'm happy to report that no one in my household has any intention of getting a shot.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Two of my coworkers who were the last hold outs besides me went ahead and got the vaccine. Both black females in their late 40s. Both did ok with the first dose. Both ended up in the ER with anaphylactic reaction with the second dose. One had her lips and throat swell and the other broke out in head to toe rash and could not walk. Both had to have epinephrine. Bet you didn't read that in the news.
Why did they change their minds?
....and what about you? You're the sole holdout now, right? Getting lots of peer pressure, I would imagine.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why did they change their minds?
....and what about you? You're the sole holdout now, right? Getting lots of peer pressure, I would imagine.
The one woman changed her mind because she is traveling out of the country this spring and she didn't want her trip interfered with. The other woman simply caved to peer pressure :( Not from our department but she works another part time job in a nursing home and her coworkers heaped tons of guilt on her even though the vaccine does not protect your patients. I'm good. So far no pressure. My coworkers knew I would never take the vaccine. Its not mandatory and can not be until its officially approved in a year or two. I have been dodging the flu shot with religious exemption for 15 years and I'm used to being in the hot seat when you get grilled by employee health's Nurse Ratchet. They sit you down and try every psychological technique possible to get you to cave. You have to sign a paper basically saying you are selfish, horrible person who will willingly infect your patients by refusing the vaccine. LOL I'm fairly immune at this point. My concern is they will close religious exemption if the vaccine becomes a state requirement. Then I will be unemployed.

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
i've not really considered this:
what are the elites going to use to fill the boots of their soldiers?

if we're all dying, that should even out the odds a bit more with the elite

they'll still need their servants and field workers and that should allow some of us to slip through a few of their programs...

just thinking along the lines of 'we're all dead' and they aren't, what then?
Droids don't require food and have an acceptable carbon footprint. Case and point kiosk's at Mickey D's and other fast food establishments. Check out Sophia the Robot when you get a chance. It's a lot closer than you think........

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Droids don't require food and have an acceptable carbon footprint. Case and point kiosk's at Mickey D's and other fast food establishments. Check out Sophia the Robot when you get a chance. It's a lot closer than you think........

you make a great point and yet i'm concerned because part of the profile of a narcissist is to belittle others around them, especially in front of others... and that'll be made more difficult to do with a robot

so, either they'll build a robot specifically for that, or like rats, they'll breed us just so they can chastise us

and they can't get adrenochrome from a machine

they're still going to need some of us... i think

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
they're still going to need some of us... i think
Just the ones who have had their DNA compromised by Big Pharma. BP will claim patent rights on those.
Treat their cattle as they want to treat them. JMHO