• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Found this interesting :

------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean for a drug or treatment to be "FDA approved"?

Prescription drugs and medical devices for specific medical conditions have to go through an arduous approval process (showing that they work and that their benefits outweigh their risks) before getting to market. The average time it takes for a drug to hit the pharmacy is 12 years, and hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on research, development, and trials. Note that the FDA does not actually test these drugs; it simply reviews the testing processes.
FDA Approved Definition & Meaning: A Physician Explains What to Look Out For (prevention.com)

The Covid vaccines are 'authorized' and not 'FDA approved' [EUA: Emergency Use Authorization]
  1. Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. The HHS declaration to support such use must be based on one of four types of determinations of threats or potential threats by the Secretary of HHS, Homeland Security, or Defense.

Emergency Use Authorization | FDA

Which Organization(s) Selected the Specific Spike Protein The Moderna Vaccine Would Produce?
The Spike (S) proteinwas selected by Moderna in collaboration with investigators from Vaccine Research Center (VRC) at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a part of the NIH,directed by Anthony Fauci.

Who Led Moderna's Phase 1 Trial?
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a part of the NIH, directed by Anthony Fauci.

When Did Moderna's Phase 1 Trial for it's Covid-19 vaccine begin?
Dose 1 was administered March 15, 2020.

How Long Did Moderna's Phase 1 Human Trials Last?
57 days.
Dose 1 and Dose 2 were given on Day 1 and Day 29 respectively. The particpants were monitored for 28 days following Dose 2 for anti-body development.

Here's Moderna's Summary Graphic:

COVID-19 Vaccine (mRNA-1273) (modernatx.com)

How Many People Participated in Moderna's Phase 1 Trial for it's Covid-19 vaccine?
Hopeful results from phase 1 Moderna COVID vaccine trial | CIDRAP (umn.edu)

"45 healthy participants 18 to 55 years old enrolled (volunteeered) at sites in Seattle and Emory University in Atlanta and vaccinated from Mar 16 to Apr 14." [One additional participant withdrew after developing vaccine-related urticaria (hives)].

Three groups of 15 participants each received two intramuscular injections 28 days apart. All subjects received one injection; and 42 received a second injection.

[Three groups of 15 participants each. Each group was tested for a different dosage [25, 100, or 250 micrograms (μg) of mRNA-1273]

[ The trial, which expected to be broadened in April to include participants older than 55 years, and would go on to have 90 enrollees, but the preliminary phase 1 report only included the 45 member 18- to 55-year-old group. Useful information on the older cohort is hard to find - the group may have ended up being 90 persons. ]

PLACEHOLDER: INSERT 55+ PHASE 1 OVERVIEW HERE

What did Moderna's Phase 1 Trial Monitor?

FROM: Hopeful results from phase 1 Moderna COVID vaccine trial | CIDRAP (umn.edu)

"The researchers monitored vaccine-induced antibody activity for 29 days after the second injection as measured by plaque reduction neutralization (PRNT) assays against live SARS-CoV-2." [ This should be impossible. Researchers requesting samples of live SARS-CoV-2 are still told no such samples exist]

Did Moderna's 45 Participants in their Phase 1 Trial Experience Side Effects?
FROM: Hopeful results from phase 1 Moderna COVID vaccine trial | CIDRAP (umn.edu)

"More than half of the enrollees reported chills, fatigue, headache, muscle pain, or pain at the injection site. After the first dose, mild or moderate systemic adverse events were reported by 5 enrollees (33%) in the 25-μg group, 10 (67%) in the 100-μg group, and 8 (53%) in the 250-μg group."

"Systemic adverse events occurred more often after the second injection and in those given the highest vaccine dose, occurring in 7 of 13 enrollee's (54%) in the 25-μg group, all 15 in the 100-μg group, and all 14 in the 250-μg group. Three volunteers in the 250-μg group (21%) reported at least one severe event."

Moderna's Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Development Timeline

eNH9QpM.png

Placeholder: Mouse Study
Placeholder: Phase 2
Placeholder: Phase 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

these small volunteer studies are not used to validate viruses but are small exploratory studies used to determine if full validation studies are warranted. With EUA for Covid-19, I think the rules re validation studies in phase 3 were bent 'significantly' to allow for 'emergency use'. I'll soon find out.

"Clinical experience and observational studies cannot and should not be used to validate intervention effects [1]. The randomized clinical superiority trial remains the mainstay of modern clinical intervention research and is needed for a valid assessment of possible causality between interventions and outcomes [1]."

Pasted from <https://bmcmedresmethodol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2288-14-34>

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The average time it takes for a drug to hit the pharmacy is 12 years, and hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on research, development, and trials
Which is why no non-patented drugs or other otc remedies, no matter how effective they may be, will ever gain fda approval for anything.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Which is why no non-patented drugs or other otc remedies, no matter how effective they may be, will ever gain fda approval for anything.
And why many doctors won't prescribe them for uses that are not fda approved... "malpractice" and getting hammered by the AMA and .gov... etc...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Treatment stocked ahead of time.

So my doctor prescribes me Ivermectin for my "case of the mange"... covers his ass
And azithromicin for an infection.
Just tell your doctor to do the same...
NOTHING RELATED TO COVID.

And keep them on a shelf or in the fridge so you have them in case you develop Covid symptoms... even if you've been taking your vitamin D and Zinc and Indian Tonic Water and Quercetin and vitamins C & E ... which normally should prevent you from catching Covid in the first place. Prevention.

But if you do catch it, starting Treatment right away guarantees the fastest cure.

Fuck Tylenol!!!

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Found this interesting :

------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean for a drug or treatment to be "FDA approved"?

Prescription drugs and medical devices for specific medical conditions have to go through an arduous approval process (showing that they work and that their benefits outweigh their risks) before getting to market. The average time it takes for a drug to hit the pharmacy is 12 years, and hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on research, development, and trials. Note that the FDA does not actually test these drugs; it simply reviews the testing processes.
FDA Approved Definition & Meaning: A Physician Explains What to Look Out For (prevention.com)

The Covid vaccines are 'authorized' and not 'FDA approved' [EUA: Emergency Use Authorization]
  1. Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. The HHS declaration to support such use must be based on one of four types of determinations of threats or potential threats by the Secretary of HHS, Homeland Security, or Defense.

Emergency Use Authorization | FDA

Which Organization(s) Selected the Specific Spike Protein The Moderna Vaccine Would Produce?
The Spike (S) proteinwas selected by Moderna in collaboration with investigators from Vaccine Research Center (VRC) at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a part of the NIH,directed by Anthony Fauci.

Who Led Moderna's Phase 1 Trial?
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a part of the NIH, directed by Anthony Fauci.

When Did Moderna's Phase 1 Trial for it's Covid-19 vaccine begin?
Dose 1 was administered March 15, 2020.

How Long Did Moderna's Phase 1 Human Trials Last?
57 days.
Dose 1 and Dose 2 were given on Day 1 and Day 29 respectively. The particpants were monitored for 28 days following Dose 2 for anti-body development.

Here's Moderna's Summary Graphic:

COVID-19 Vaccine (mRNA-1273) (modernatx.com)

How Many People Participated in Moderna's Phase 1 Trial for it's Covid-19 vaccine?
Hopeful results from phase 1 Moderna COVID vaccine trial | CIDRAP (umn.edu)

"45 healthy participants 18 to 55 years old enrolled (volunteeered) at sites in Seattle and Emory University in Atlanta and vaccinated from Mar 16 to Apr 14." [One additional participant withdrew after developing vaccine-related urticaria (hives)].

Three groups of 15 participants each received two intramuscular injections 28 days apart. All subjects received one injection; and 42 received a second injection.

[Three groups of 15 participants each. Each group was tested for a different dosage [25, 100, or 250 micrograms (μg) of mRNA-1273]

[ The trial, which expected to be broadened in April to include participants older than 55 years, and would go on to have 90 enrollees, but the preliminary phase 1 report only included the 45 member 18- to 55-year-old group. Useful information on the older cohort is hard to find - the group may have ended up being 90 persons. ]

PLACEHOLDER: INSERT 55+ PHASE 1 OVERVIEW HERE

What did Moderna's Phase 1 Trial Monitor?

"The researchers monitored vaccine-induced antibody activity for 29 days after the second injection as measured by plaque reduction neutralization (PRNT) assays against live SARS-CoV-2." [ This should be impossible. Researchers requesting samples of live SARS-CoV-2 are still told no such samples exist]

Did Moderna's 45 Participants in their Phase 1 Trial Experience Side Effects?

"More than half of the enrollees reported chills, fatigue, headache, muscle pain, or pain at the injection site. After the first dose, mild or moderate systemic adverse events were reported by 5 enrollees (33%) in the 25-μg group, 10 (67%) in the 100-μg group, and 8 (53%) in the 250-μg group."

"Systemic adverse events occurred more often after the second injection and in those given the highest vaccine dose, occurring in 7 of 13 enrollee's (54%) in the 25-μg group, all 15 in the 100-μg group, and all 14 in the 250-μg group. Three volunteers in the 250-μg group (21%) reported at least one severe event."

Moderna's Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Development Timeline

eNH9QpM.png

Placeholder: Mouse Study
Placeholder: Phase 2
Placeholder: Phase 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

these small volunteer studies are not used to validate viruses but are small exploratory studies used to determine if full validation studies are warranted. With EUA for Covid-19, I think the rules re validation studies in phase 3 were bent 'significantly' to allow for 'emergency use'. I'll soon find out.

"Clinical experience and observational studies cannot and should not be used to validate intervention effects [1]. The randomized clinical superiority trial remains the mainstay of modern clinical intervention research and is needed for a valid assessment of possible causality between interventions and outcomes [1]."

Pasted from <https://bmcmedresmethodol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2288-14-34>

Those are some seriously shitty numbers. Every single person in the 100-ug and 250-ug dose experience adverse events.
And 20% of the high dose group had a severe reaction? Let me guess, they went ahead with 250 ug for the vaccine. Anyone know what the actual dose is in the modern vaccine?

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Covid flu? The US ( and world) screeches to a halt over a virus with a 98.5 percent survival rate, Ebola just hit the US, imagine the terror peddling coming up....Right on schedule? Isiah 3:12 has to do with judgement, “ I will give you woman and children as rulers” ( Kamala up next) ..and plagues, famines, weakened military, just following the Biblical script.....Covid just a warm up?

“a survivor of the massive 2014-2016 West African Ebola outbreak almost certainly triggered an outbreak currently underway in Guinea, according to a new genetic analysis, news that has landed like a bombshell in the community of researchers who study the dangerous virus.

The analysis suggests that a survivor of the historic Ebola outbreak continued harboring the virus at least five years after being infected, eventually transmitting it to someone. Previously, the longest an Ebola survivor was believed to have shed the virus was about 500 days.

“I was completely shocked,” Angela Rasmussen, a virologist affiliated with the Georgetown Center for Global Health Science and Security, told STAT....”

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
tS5qTAM.png

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Covid flu? The US ( and world) screeches to a halt over a virus with a 98.5 percent survival rate, Ebola just hit the US, imagine the terror peddling coming up....Right on schedule? Isiah 3:12 has to do with judgement, “ I will give you woman and children as rulers” ( Kamala up next) ..and plagues, famines, weakened military, just following the Biblical script.....Covid just a warm up?

“a survivor of the massive 2014-2016 West African Ebola outbreak almost certainly triggered an outbreak currently underway in Guinea, according to a new genetic analysis, news that has landed like a bombshell in the community of researchers who study the dangerous virus.

The analysis suggests that a survivor of the historic Ebola outbreak continued harboring the virus at least five years after being infected, eventually transmitting it to someone. Previously, the longest an Ebola survivor was believed to have shed the virus was about 500 days.

“I was completely shocked,” Angela Rasmussen, a virologist affiliated with the Georgetown Center for Global Health Science and Security, told STAT....”

The 98.5% survival rate is based on the CDC numbers, which are grossly inflated, because of the co-mobidity issue. Consider that Spanish Flu in 1918, at its peak, had a 2.25% fatality rate, and at that rate, hospitals were overloaded with sick people. Also, the average mortality rate was much lower over the entire course of the outbreak. If Covid had a consistent 1.5% fatality rate, hospitals would show the impact, as you would have many more severely sick people. I can walk into any ER locally here and get treated very quickly. There is no evidence of a pandemic and, indeed, none exists.

I tend to believe the CDC numbers on adverse reactions to flu "vaccines" since they are based on the reports coming from patients and there is no interpretive element to them that could be used to bias the results.

No, there is no pandemic. I now believe that the video feeds out of Wuhan in January 2020 were totally faked, in order to prime us for the show they were going to unleash on us.

There is hope - I'm starting to get more positive feedback when I go places without a mask. I think people are getting sick of the bullshit, they just need a positive nudge to take off the masks. A fair percentage of people aren't going to take these vaccines either, so push will come to shove soon on that issue. I expect the government to begin a propaganda campaign through social media to paint anti-vaxxers as enemies of state, complete with memes and catchy phrases that the sheep will glom onto and repeat in order to signal their virtue. It doesn't matter to me, I'm not playing along.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
repost from another thread - today

Well... told you about my wife's niece's family that caught the bug in Torino, Italy... and got house quarantined.
At first, the husband & teen son (who brought it home from school) got better, and the wife was still sick.
Well, the husband woke up one morning and couldn't breathe. They called the hospital and sent an ambulance for him.
He's on a ventilator, and the doctors WILL NOT GIVE HIM IVERMECTIN & AZITHROMICIN. ... ABSOLUTELY NOT - after several demands ((due to my wife's having ALREADY TOLD THAT FAMILY TO GET SOME (in the past 2 months), and PREVIOUSLY having ALREADY TOLD THEM ABOUT VITAMIN D, ZINC, TONIC WATER, VITAMIN C, QUERCETIN etc (for the last year)...))
In one ear, and out the other... They didn't do ANY of that... (Yeah, they "didn't hear it on TV"...)

NO VISITORS in the hospital, so even if a friend (since she's at-home-quarantined) got a hold of some Ivermectin & Azithromicin, NOBODY would be allowed to "visit him" in the ICU and give it to him...
MURDER IN THE 1ST DEGREE, imho.... and TOTAL DENIAL OF THEIR OATH... following BigPharma Government Guideline ORDERS...
Getting ready for the death notice. (Can't be over 55 years old...)
Leaving an unemployed widow (who speaks little Italian, being "refugees" from Venezuela) & a son who suffers from schizophrenia...
I pray that he recovers, but the old adage "Help yourself & God will help you" doesn't work as well if you DIDN'T "help yourself"...

- TAKE YOUR "PREVENTIVES"
- KEEP IVERMECTIN & AZITHROMICIN IN YOUR CUPBOARD

Because LATER you WILL NOT be able to get it...

And the more DEAD, the more they can CONVINCE people to TAKE THE SO-CALLED VACCINE, which is just UNPROVEN - UNLIKE the PREVENTION and TREATMENT which are PROVEN... (but you'll NEVER hear about it in Gvmt communications or the MSM...)

"One death is a tragedy. 1 million deaths is a statistic."
- Joseph Stalin

... and might as well add Fauci, Biden, the CDC, the WHO, the UN, the EU, Congress, the White House, the NIH, the AMA, and perhaps ALL the GOVERNMENTS (under Central Banks' Authority) IN THE WORLD...

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

3,964 Dead 162,610 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

One a side note, my Mom sailed through her first shot of Moderna. Not even a sore arm. Now she can't wait to get the follow up.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

3,964 Dead 162,610 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

One a side note, my Mom sailed through her first shot of Moderna. Not even a sore arm. Now she can't wait to get the follow up.

My wife had the Moderna shot. First shot was nothing. Second shot knocked her off her feet for a few days. My wife will usually work through anything that bothers her, this stopped her cold.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
My wife had the Moderna shot. First shot was nothing. Second shot knocked her off her feet for a few days. My wife will usually work through anything that bothers her, this stopped her cold.
As in she had flu like symptom? Aches etc.?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

On Friday, April 2nd, New York will launch the Excelsior Pass for proof of COVID-19 immunization. Officials state that the application will not track individuals but rumors state the contrary. The application, enables tracking in other applications and in the various operating systems. This way the officials state that their application does not track people. From someone who claimed to see some of the code used, the application will re-enable tracking when the user shuts it off too.

How much of this is true, I do not know. I guess we need to have some really savvy mobile applications and security people look at the application.

Given how other applications have claimed they do not track but in actuality do, I would not be surprised.

NY claims they will distribute a Excelsior Pass card for those who do not have a phone to support the application or have a device but you are looking at a delay in receiving it. Given NY's past performance, a six to eight week delay would not be unexpected.

Unfortunately, living in NY you will need to use their Orwellian pass to do simple things like using public transportation, being admitted to government buildings, etc.

I really need to get out of this state. Retirement age can't come soon enough.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
As in she had flu like symptom? Aches etc.?

Yes. Elevated temperature, muscle aches and just sapping of strength. She spent two days on the couch. Totally unusual for her. She also had the Moderna vaccine. She's insisting I get the Pfizer one.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I've heard the 2nd jab is the worst. I worry bc my Mom is compromised in several ways, age, rheumatoid arthritis, no spleen. But she is dead set against any info that does not support her rock solid belief in .gov and the media. I can only respect she decides as do I.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
- TAKE YOUR "PREVENTIVES"
- KEEP IVERMECTIN & AZITHROMICIN IN YOUR CUPBOARD
Great advice, already done here!

Thank you. Best wishes for your wife's niece's family.

I ain't takin their poison, no matter what they say. They lie and there are millions of examples of it.
I'll take my chances as I have a very strong and well established immune system so that's the hand I'll be playing with!

Last edited:

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My mom is getting the J and J shot. At least I talked her out of the mRNA ones. Also helped that her friend in Florida, with whom she talks each morning, had a doctor that got the shot and died the same day (the autopsy found nothing else wrong with him.)

She gets badgered by my sister, so she's going ahead with it. She's 81 and very healthy, so I'm hoping for the best.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The group think about this is maddening. Professional and other people that use critical thinking skills in their daily life have totally accepted the “vaccine” as the solution. Not open to argument about not being approved, skipping standard release practices, or that it’s really a gene therapy

Just plunge ahead because why would everybody be taking it if it wasn’t safe

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The group think about this is maddening. Professional and other people that use critical thinking skills in their daily life have totally accepted the “vaccine” as the solution. Not open to argument about not being approved, skipping standard release practices, or that it’s really a gene therapy

Just plunge ahead because why would everybody be taking it if it wasn’t safe
So true....for all the information that was out out there one would think more people would question the safety of this brand new type of drug. Instead they march right into the rail cars because the man on TV told them they might not be safe if they didn't

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I don't even bring it up anymore. What's the use. Yes they are convinced the sicker you get the better the vaccine worked. What do you do with that?

Nothing, there's nothing you can do to change them. This is like being on a ship and watching the entire contingent dive off the bow and into shark-infested waters. What can you do? You can't save them. They only hear each other.

I don't know what's going on - yet. But I'll figure it out soon enough. This is bigger than any virus. Depopulation, yes, but by whom? And for what purpose? So mankind can live in harmony with nature? That's a nice cover story, but it doesn't wash.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well my wife's niece's husband got sent home from the hospital. Taking antibiotics and cortisone I think. Not recovered yet. Niece has lost her taste and smell....

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Family friends of Virginia Ellington, a North Carolina college professor who taught at Appalachian State University, have contacted Health Impact News to inform us of the 63-year-old’s death just 48 hours after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

The local medical examiner did something that is almost unheard of, and wrote that the vaccine was one of the 'significant conditions contributing to her death.'"

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The latest Medicines and Healthcare produce Regulatory Agency’s (MHRA) Yellow Card Scheme report, dated Dec. 9, 2020, through March 7, 2021, reveals a whopping 366 percent increase in the rate of miscarriage thanks to Chinese virus jabs.

This is the seventh such report to be released by the MHRA and it clearly shows that Wuhan flu shots are extremely deadly, especially for pregnant women who, for whatever reason, decide to get jabbed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The latest Medicines and Healthcare produce Regulatory Agency’s (MHRA) Yellow Card Scheme report, dated Dec. 9, 2020, through March 7, 2021, reveals a whopping 366 percent increase in the rate of miscarriage thanks to Chinese virus jabs.

This is the seventh such report to be released by the MHRA and it clearly shows that Wuhan flu shots are extremely deadly, especially for pregnant women who, for whatever reason, decide to get jabbed.

Lots of dumbed down drones volunteering to roll the dice with their lives and the lives of their developing children. I guess the promise of protection from their government is more important than their responsibility to protect their unborn from ANY risks!

People are extremely stupid, especially when they're sceered. Parents from today seem much different than they were back in the day

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know a young woman, huge proponent of vaccines, miscarried at 5 months after getting every vaccine she could (pre-covid) baby had a severe form of autism. Sad, and you're right Shooter fear is a very powerful tool of the bastards that push this.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Family friends of Virginia Ellington, a North Carolina college professor who taught at Appalachian State University, have contacted Health Impact News to inform us of the 63-year-old’s death just 48 hours after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

The local medical examiner did something that is almost unheard of, and wrote that the vaccine was one of the 'significant conditions contributing to her death.'"

it will be swept under the rug

HEALTH TEAM

Woman raises questions after mom's death certificate references vaccine. Experts warn about drawing conclusions.​

Tags:
Posted March 25, 2021 6:20 p.m. EDT
Updated March 26, 2021 2:53 p.m. EDT

By Amanda Lamb, WRAL reporter
A Chapel Hill woman who says her mother died of a stroke 48 hours after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine spoke to WRAL News about her concerns and the questions she has about her mother's death. The state and a UNC doctor, though, warn about drawing any conclusions yet.
Becca Ingle is understandably devastated after her mother's sudden death two weeks ago. She says her mother was in good health, but started feeling very ill shortly after getting the vaccine. She wants to know if her mother's death could be connected to the vaccine. The state is investigating this case and so is WRAL.
As a college professor who worked in person with her students at Appalachian State University and spent lots of time caring for her two grandchildren, 63-year-old Virginia Ellington was counting the days until she could be vaccinated against COVID-19.
"I have texts from her saying how excited she was to get it," her daughter, Ingle, said.
Ingle said her mother and father got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on the morning of Monday, March 8, at the Watauga Health Center in Boone.

ADVERTISING

Ellington started feeling very tired and even asked her husband about possible vaccine side effects, Ingle told WRAL News.
Ellington went to work the next day but was still feeling unwell, according to her family. On Wednesday, March 10, she stayed in bed. A little while later, her husband returned to the bedroom to find her unresponsive.
"He tried giving her CPR, and he called 911, and they said she was gone when they got there," Ingle said.
Ingle said the local doctor, who did a preliminary examination, told the family that her mother died of a stroke. The local medical examiner, a paramedic and a teacher who signed the death certificate, wrote that the vaccine was one of the "significant conditions contributing to her death."
"We were all shocked when we saw that was even on there," Ingle said.
Ingle shared her questions about the vaccine and her mother's death on TikTok. The post has had more than 4 million views, but it received mixed reviews. TikTok even placed a warning on it.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The article says the man is still thankful he got the shot.

=========================

Man’s Skin Burns, Swells, Then Peels Off in Severe Reaction to Johnson & Johnson Covid Vaccine

fd4b2b802173772613b50daaef5e8114934530751da7e157c40691566bf8e655.jpg

A Goochland County man suffered a severe reaction after getting his COVID-19 vaccine and VCU doctors believe it was a direct result of the shot.
Richard Terrell got the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine earlier this month. He suffered a severe rash that spread over his entire body and turned his skin red. The 74-year-old was admitted to the hospital and spent five days at the VCU Medical Center.
Terrell was released from the hospital and is now sharing his vaccination story as he recovers from the comfort of his Goochland home. He tells 8News that he’s still very weak and that it will take some time for him to fully recover, but he’s thankful to have received his dose.
“It all just happened so fast. My skin peeled off,” Terrell said as he looked down. “It’s still coming off on my hands now.”
On March 6, Terrell received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine in Ashland. He shares that everything went perfectly fine, however four days later he started experiencing symptoms.

----------------

Man’s skin ‘peeled off’ in rare reaction to Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine

A Virginia man suffered a rare reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine that caused a painful rash to spread across his entire body and skin to peel off, doctors said.

Richard Terrell, 74, of Goochland began suffering strange symptoms four days after receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, news station WRIC reported.

“I began to feel a little discomfort in my armpit and then a few days later I began to get an itchy rash, and then after that I began to swell and my skin turned red,” Terrell told the outlet.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

Goochland County man suffers ‘rare’ severe reaction to COVID-19 [J&J] vaccine [skin peels off whole body]

A Goochland County man suffered a severe reaction after getting his COVID-19 vaccine and VCU doctors believe it was a direct result of the shot.

Richard Terrell got the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine earlier this month. He suffered a severe rash that spread over his entire body and turned his skin red. The 74-year-old was admitted to the hospital and spent five days at VCU Medical Center.

Terrell was released from the hospital and is now sharing his vaccination story as he recovers from the comfort of his Goochland home. He tells 8News that he’s still very weak and that it will take some time for him to fully recover, but he’s thankful to have received his dose.

“It all just happened so fast. My skin peeled off,” Terrell said as he looked down. “It’s still coming off on my hands now.”

(Excerpt) Read more at

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The article says the man is still thankful he got the shot.

but he’s thankful to have received his dose.
These people are stupid!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Health Canada has issued a warning about blue and gray disposable face masks, which contain an asbestos-like substance associated with “early pulmonary toxicity.”

My sister in law has to wear a mask all day at work, she was hammered by bacterial pneumonia, super sick for a long time.
disgusting :(

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Health Canada has issued a warning about blue and gray disposable face masks, which contain an asbestos-like substance associated with “early pulmonary toxicity.”

My sister in law has to wear a mask all day at work, she was hammered by bacterial pneumonia, super sick for a long time.
disgusting :(
UN-fucking-believable that we are constantly exposed to toxicity from all directions from big business and government with no repercussions. Hell we're lucky if we get an apology once in a while. Mostly we get denials and deflection and the beat goes on

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think once .gov and big pHarma reach their injection quotas this may fade away. My estimate (from observing those around me) is 80% will take it.
Will they be happy with that? Maybe.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I think once .gov and big pHarma reach their injection quotas this may fade away. My estimate (from observing those around me) is 80% will take it.
Their plan of depopulation will then be complete and all that will be left to see is the dying

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yep, long as they hit their goal of 500 million world population.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Not sure where this belongs, but has anyone thought that maybe o'le George Floyd possibly died of the Rona?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not sure where this belongs, but has anyone thought that maybe o'le George Floyd possibly died of the Rona?
I'm sure the CDC did. Were there any super spreaders linked to the riots?