• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
DF7FC642-0528-4579-A5C1-4BE07587B3F0.jpeg

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Dr. Ryan Cole on Vit D, Ivermectin and mRna therapy.

At 20:00 mark he cited an interesting tidbit. When they tested it on animals (mRNA) they all did fine at first then developed auto-immune diseases 6 to 12 months later. Yikes!

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Dr. Ryan Cole on Vit D, Ivermectin and mRna therapy.

At 20:00 mark he cited an interesting tidbit. When they tested it on animals (mRNA) they all did fine at first then developed auto-immune diseases 6 to 12 months later. Yikes!

horrifying, just horrifying...but I'm hoping he's wrong on some of those pesky details!!!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
horrifying, just horrifying...but I'm hoping he's wrong on some of those pesky details!!!

Going to have to stock up on some of those who took it's stashes. Because you know they will launch an attack on the rest of us soon thereafter.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
at this point only me, my daughters , granddaughter and husband have not taken teh vaccine. All my friends and the rest of my family have :( I hope we are wrong too.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yes, everyone seems to be brainwashed except my family and a very few friends. Not even a question about an experimental vaccine, even if we are wrong about it we are forked because they will do whatever they are told.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I’m interested in the Novavax version. I’m not anti-Vax, I’m anti gene therapy and playing around with rna

More traditional approach where they inject you with a protein that the body recognizes as a spike protein and the body develops antibody response. No COVID particles are used in the vaccine production

Should be approved in May

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I’m interested in the Novavax version. I’m not anti-Vax, I’m anti gene therapy and playing around with rna

More traditional approach where they inject you with a protein that the body recognizes as a spike protein and the body develops antibody response. No COVID particles are used in the vaccine production

Have you looked at the Covaxin one ?
Just curious.
Regards,

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Had lunch with a buddy of mine the other day. He told me he already had Covid last fall. Nothing serious, but he did lose his sense of taste and smell for about a week. And now he says he wants to get the vaccine. I pointed out some of the higher profile people and even some of the lessor known people that died shortly after getting vaccinated. I then asked him how the vaccine could have a 95% efficacy rate after only 7 months for a novel virus when other vaccines take years and years. He just shrugged his shoulders and had no response. I guess you just can't educate sheep. I gave him food for thought, but my guess is that he is brainwashed beyond the point of no return like so many others.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Had lunch with a buddy of mine the other day. He told me he already had Covid last fall. Nothing serious, but he did lose his sense of taste and smell for about a week. And now he says he wants to get the vaccine. I pointed out some of the higher profile people and even some of the lessor known people that died shortly after getting vaccinated. I then asked him how the vaccine could have a 95% efficacy rate after only 7 months for a novel virus when other vaccines take years and years. He just shrugged his shoulders and had no response. I guess you just can't educate sheep. I gave him food for thought, but my guess is that he is brainwashed beyond the point of no return like so many others.
Boggles the mind. I'm not sure what part of EXPERIMENTAL people can not grasp.

Last edited:

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

More to the point, "efficacy" as defined in this instance is based on perceived reduction of symptoms, since these "vaccines" don't prevent anyone from contracting or spreading the virus. This is a rather subjective measure. If the tests were conducted double-blind, this would eliminate the bias factor, but you still have to wonder how "efficacious" is a vaccine that doesn't prevent the spread of disease. I've never heard any such claim about other vaccines.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

At some point I suspect my daughter will be forced into the vaccine or lose her job with the state. I'm afraid religious exemption will be stopped. I figure the longer we can delay it the more options there will be.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Boggles the mind. I'm not sure what part of EXPERMENTAL people can not grasp.

It's because they are blindsided into believing the virus is so deadly that they have no other choice. These are the same idiots that scream "trust the science" when any Covid-related discussion comes up. If people get the vaccine and something bad happens to them, I am at the point where I am apathetic. That may sound harsh, but the way I see it is they brought it upon themselves by succumbing to the fake hysteria created by the MSM.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Boggles the mind. I'm not sure what part of EXPERMENTAL people can not grasp.

I think a lot of people just can't handle the idea on a psychological level that the media, the government, or their GP, would allow mass killings. They don't believe the majority could be that wrong. They think life is like an episode of Who Wants to be a Millionaire; just poll the audience, and the answer must be right. It's really strange because throughout history the ruling classes have created situations which caused the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.

Another problem I find is the C word. Conspiracy. I've got family members who will openly admit that the VAERS numbers look bad. And they will admit that ivermectin is being censored by the media and health officials. But the instant, and I mean the instant, I mention depopulation or digital money they turn me off as if I was talking about leprechauns riding unicorns. It's extremely frustrating. Lots of people literally believe conspiracies can't exist.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I think a lot of people just can't handle the idea on a psychological level that the media, the government, or their GP, would allow mass killings. They don't believe the majority could be that wrong. They think life is like an episode of Who Wants to be a Millionaire; just poll the audience, and the answer must be right. It's really strange because throughout history the ruling classes have created situations which caused the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.

Another problem I find is the C word. Conspiracy. I've got family members who will openly admit that the VAERS numbers look bad. And they will admit that ivermectin is being censored by the media and health officials. But the instant, and I mean the instant, I mention depopulation or digital money they turn me off as if I was talking about leprechauns riding unicorns. It's extremely frustrating. Lots of people literally believe conspiracies can't exist.
It's going to get a lot worse. This is only the beginning. When the bodies really start hitting the floor we'll all feel dumbfounded and helpless. We won't be able to say I told you so because by then it will be too late to do anything about it.

We can't save them, they simply won't allow us to. They'd rather die as obedient sheep than trust their immune systems, their friends/family, or just their own common sense.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's because they are blindsided into believing the virus is so deadly that they have no other choice. These are the same idiots that scream "trust the science" when any Covid-related discussion comes up. If people get the vaccine and something bad happens to them, I am at the point where I am apathetic. That may sound harsh, but the way I see it is they brought it upon themselves by succumbing to the fake hysteria created by the MSM.
I feel so sorry for my daughter who works at a state university in a media area. The stuff going on there is so absurd I can't even fathom it. I work on the COVID unit at the hospital and we do not do the ridiculous stuff the school is doing. They are doing everything from constantly spraying Lysol, wrapping furniture in saran wrap and everyone works in a separate room. Everyone is walking around in masks, shields and gloves even though they work in separate areas. They are requiring WEEKLY covid tests . We don't do that crap at the hospital. WTF???? This is collective insanity. My poor kid, her nerves are shot . :(

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Just curious.
Regards,

I have not but I will, thx for the tip

I thought we had maderna & pfizer = no way and J&J different but still no way

Astra Zeneca coming = don’t need blood clots so no thank you

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I have to ask this question....

Why would anyone consider taking a fake vaccine for a disease with a recovery rate higher than 95%. You're safer without the vaccine than with it!! Who ever heard of a 'vaccine' that doesn't prevent you from getting the disease and (get this) doesn't prevent you from spreading the disease after you've been 'inoculated'???

WTF is wrong with us? None of this makes any sense yet we're running to get appointments for our 'shots'

Jesus!!!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Just curious.
Regards,

I’d consider this one given its using traditional vaccine production methods and normal vaccine strategy

I think I prefer novovax because it uses no part of the virus unlike covaxin which uses inactivated Covid but I’m not sure I have enough background to know which one is less unsafe

Good they’re trying to get US approval. Thx for pointing out I’m going to study some more

Again, adamantly against forced use or coerced use. We’ve all got to do what we think is best.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Why would anyone consider taking a fake vaccine for a disease with a recovery rate higher than 95%. You're safer without the vaccine than with it!! Who ever heard of a 'vaccine' that doesn't prevent you from getting the disease and (get this) doesn't prevent you from spreading the disease after you've been 'inoculated'???

WTF is wrong with us? None of this makes any sense yet we're running to get appointments for our 'shots'

Jesus!!!

I think one has to consider the lethality by age group and comorbidity. It’s not statistically appropriate to talk about the grand mean when the risk is skewed toward a segment of the population, I’m in the 5-10% risk of death range and I’m comparing this against a 90% effective preventive decision. Not going to take something that may cause me harm (experimental) but am not afraid of vaccines in general. It’s informed risk and I respect you’re right not to vaccinate

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I think one has to consider the lethality by age group and comorbidity. It’s not statistically appropriate to talk about the grand mean when the risk is skewed toward a segment of the population, I’m in the 5-10% risk of death range and I’m comparing this against a 90% effective preventive decision. Not going to take something that may cause me harm (experimental) but am not afraid of vaccines in general. It’s informed risk and I respect you’re right not to vaccinate
As you say, it's a personal decision. I have to accept and respect what other people decide for themselves but I don't have to join them. I pray that I, and similar minded people, are wrong. All three of my kids decided to get their 'shots' so I have a lot of skin in the game. As hard as it may be to believe given my reputation here, I don't want to see anyone die because they made a decision to trust the 'science'

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Jesus!!!

Check this out.
Get to work yesterday after a week " off "
Guys at the shop here, there are only 3 of us,
are 40 and 47.
They announce that they have already had the 1st round and have appointments for the 2nd.
I am just staring at the floor. ( and thinking " WTF, cannot leave you guys alone for a week can I !!?? " )
And I did not comment at all.
"Whatever" and good for them.
At least they did not bring up the " flu " shot.
Another one I never got.
Farq, the owner here, the 47 year old ones dad, who I have know for 35 years, went home last year because of all of this,
he got sick a few years ago in October and he had just had his " flu " shot.
So the doc advised him to get
a SECOND one and what did he do ? ....espoused that he actually GOT the 2nd flu shot and would do 2 every season
and then of course announced it to eone etc etc etc.
I think the whole universe has gone loopy.
No surprise either, we called it here a YEAR ago..." vaccine passports " or " papers please "
just to go to the grocery store or travel or try and engage in commerce.
At least the governor here is not a fruit loop.
For now anyways.

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Denninger has some decent perspective on all of this.
Quit reading him for some time but followed for over 10 years.
Back at it a little I am.

clyderose

Reaction score

you have hit the nail on the head. Americans, including my brother a 26 yr Navy veteran and my wife, a very sensible and well read CPA both refuse to believe that the 911 fallacy could possibly be perpetrated by anyone other than nineteen Arab boys armed with boxcutters. The problem is when a person looks and sees the lie they realize everything they have known is false and that Governments DO kill citizens and destroy lives with agendas known only to them. This makes their reality worthless and compromises their sanity, hence closing the train of rational thought. i myself sometimes wish that I would have never gotten "woke".It would have been much easier to to stumble through life with the blinders on. The thing is that just like the jab, once you wake up to the reality there is no going back.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
you have hit the nail on the head. Americans, including my brother a 26 yr Navy veteran and my wife, a very sensible and well read CPA both refuse to believe that the 911 fallacy could possibly be perpetrated by anyone other than nineteen Arab boys armed with boxcutters. The problem is when a person looks and sees the lie they realize everything they have known is false and that Governments DO kill citizens and destroy lives with agendas known only to them. This makes their reality worthless and compromises their sanity, hence closing the train of rational thought. i myself sometimes wish that I would have never gotten "woke".It would have been much easier to to stumble through life with the blinders on. The thing is that just like the jab, once you wake up to the reality there is no going back.

This is exactly what happened to most people. The "conspiracy's" got progressively worse and they essential were the boiled frog. Probably to be done in by the vaccine or whatever is next. The cognitive dissonance just gets stronger with time and so if they didn't wake up a long time ago it gets worse.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Denninger has some decent perspective on all of this.
Quit reading him for some time but followed for over 10 years.
Back at it a little I am.

Interesting website... this is not something many people are addressing even the ones trying to keep us informed of what's really happening on a medical level. My youtube guy Ralph Smart talks about it a lot. The adrenaline addiction to living in a constant state of fear. We have millions in this country addicted to that rush and the media are playing them like violin.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Interesting website... this is not something many people are addressing even the ones trying to keep us informed of what's really happening on a medical level. My youtube guy Ralph Smart talks about it a lot. The adrenaline addiction to living in a constant state of fear. We have millions in this country addicted to that rush and the media are playing them like violin.
Many people have no idea this information is put there. The level of censorship in America has reached Soviet/CCP levels

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
As you say, it's a personal decision. I have to accept and respect what other people decide for themselves but I don't have to join them. I pray that I, and similar minded people, are wrong. All three of my kids decided to get their 'shots' so I have a lot of skin in the game. As hard as it may be to believe given my reputation here, I don't want to see anyone die because they made a decision to trust the 'science'
I know it must be horrible for you :( My kids will never willingly get it but my nephew who is like a son to me called and told me he got the vaccine. :( His wife talked him into it. Keep in mind he has never been vaccinated for anything in 46 yrs. His mom was an antivaxer and never did shots when he was a kid. He has never been really sick a day in his life. Now he has disturbed an immune system that was serving him very well.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Many people have no idea this information is put there. The level of censorship in America has reached Soviet/CCP levels
the information is there. You just have to look for it. As an old person who grew up during the Hippy , Vietrnam era I can not even fathom why young people have decided the government, big business and media are their friends.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I know it must be horrible for you :( My kids will never willingly get it but my nephew who is like a son to me called and told me he got the vaccine. :( His wife talked him into it. Keep in mind he has never been vaccinated for anything in 46 yrs. His mom was an antivaxer and never did shots when he was a kid. He has never been really sick a day in his life. Now he has disturbed an immune system that was serving him very well.
My God! What a mess we all find ourselves in! The horror of these decisions will take time to manifest itself but by then it will be much too late to do anything about it. All that will be left will be the funerals, the tears and the revenge of the killing squads formed from the relatives of the victims.

It's going to be bad!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
the information is there. You just have to look for it. As an old person who grew up during the Hippy , Vietrnam era I can not even fathom why young people have decided the government, big business and media are their friends.
It is the young people that are easily manipulated. Carry on ,soldier.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Thanks for the reply.
Denninger has been wearing it out for many years. His stuff got a bit " angry " for me if that makes any sense
but he seems to have chilled a bit and his videos are in a more normal tone of voice.
Just my opinion though.
He is pretty much a math guy which is what I try and pay attention to and weed out some of the other stuff.

Interesting you should say the above.
We just went to the sandwich shop and during the brief sit there the teeves, front and back ones only small strip plaza place
were continuous feed of " Covid19 " Vaccine everything. On and on and on.
Which Universities were requiring them and where you can get them.
Guy I was with ( owners son and 47 and VP ) , like I mentioned above, says he is leaving early today to get
his and then he will be " done, done, done , with it "
I just chewed the sammich and listened...no comment.

So...in all seriousness....I am sitting there...tee vee is hyping it to the max over and over and over and over
and I am thinking about the cell modification RNA thing and the dif " shots " and how they
are now saying your whole family can get them etc etc etc.
and they are pushing numbers to get 100 million out etc etc etc
and then about us on this thread and the other few threads around here...
And even what Shootist said just above a few posts about the 99% plus some survival rate that everyone with an ounce of brain can cypher out etc etc etc.
And I say to myself.
" This is really , really, really over the top weird ...something HAS to be up "
and
" is this the jump the shark moment for the whole sheebang "
Whole entire countries are just going apey over this.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
@ Avalon, here is another one from a few days ago.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
At some point I suspect my daughter will be forced into the vaccine or lose her job with the state. I'm afraid religious exemption will be stopped. I figure the longer we can delay it the more options there will be.

this is the approach i have humbly suggested to my family ......due to being retired and rural i am pretty isolated from people and practice good hygiene when i am social ......

my son (portland or) i am sure due to social environment did just get the vax .... i suspect due to travel and job implied equirements

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Looks pretty 'normal' to me

1617820159642.png