• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Seriously what are these companies thinking? Paying out a $1,000 bonus is pretty damn unusual and expensive. But FAR worse is alienating a good 30-50% of your work force. Why on God's green earth would they be willing to throw away a Fortune 500 status company?
what are they thinking is not the right question. What have they been promised would be the right question.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
My sister works for a fortune 500 company. They have been saying 70% of their work force was vaccinated. Well, turns out that was not true, and they are now offering to pay every vaccinated employee $1000 , if they can get to 70 % vaxed by a certain date. Every vaccinated employee, regardless of when they were vaccinated gets paid. All unvaccinated employees can pound sand....$1000 is not chump change. They are taking it up a notch....fortunately she will not be swayed....
My company had a $25,000 lottery for those that took the jab ( ten slots). Coworker of mine was a winner, $25,000 deposited into his bank account for taking the jab. Now, three months later, they are charging us unvaxed a $200 a month “ health” premium for not getting vaxed. Scary stuff, satanic scenes of desperation on their part. Why the desperation?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
what are they thinking is not the right question. What have they been promised would be the right question.

I mean yeah, but what could they have possibly been promised to make it worth while? I can't think of anything that would account for the reasoning. Even Billions of back door dollars from these stimulus plans doesn't really make up the difference.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
US nickels are not magnetic - so I think you should consider the possibility that your friend is having some fun at your expense.

Nickel - the element - is magnetic though. Maybe that's an old nickel which actually contained nickel?

Indeed - but
(a) there are PhDs on both sides of the debate - which I think supports my agnostic/skeptical position more than your definitive/positive position (assuming you have a definitive/positive position)
(b) Africa inevitably creates all sorts of impediments to the operation of a scientifically sound study. The results of any African study should consequently be treated with caution.

I am in no way disputing the fact that there is a vast amount of evidence out there, much of which is supportive of ivermectin (and other drugs) having a positive effect. I have said that the evidence is sufficient to convince me to try the drug should I get covid.

Nevertheless I think it's wrong to deny that there is also evidence which points in the other direction, and it's also wrong to take evidence from observational studies and call it definitive proof especially when it is not corroborated by the RCTs we have run.
The US Nickel has been 75 percent copper/ 25 percent nickel since 1946.( www.coinflation.com). WW2 Nickels (Jefferson nickel-1942-1945) was 35% silver, 56% copper, 9% manganese. I assure you, Scott, his wife and two daughters were not playing around. The scary part is they were all concerned for a day, then they just marveled at it, then next day just moved on not questioning why.If you recall, a few months ago thousands of posts were made on all venues of social media, addressing the exact phenomenon but with magnets, with the JJ vax.…quickly ridiculed by everyone except those that experienced it. I myself have no idea or stance on the phenomenon, just trying to figure it out. Once again, because “ man’s science” says it is not possible it didn’t happen.

Last edited:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
FWIW, sounds like my entire workplace is being decimated by the woo flu. Lot's of people are out sick, $70,000,000 machines are parked.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW, sounds like my entire workplace is being decimated by the woo flu. Lot's of people are out sick, $70,000,000 machines are parked.
Are any of them on the ivermectin protocol ?

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
How close together does the crew work?
On some machines, pretty damned close. On others it's isolation but then the oncoming crew has to touch all of the stuff you were just handling. It's kinda like this.
1631142004691.png

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Are any of them on the ivermectin protocol ?
Ivermectin can no longer be hidden, denounced, ignored…it works……take it from a horse paste user when I had Covid three weeks ago.…now, once a month.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You guys need to look out On the bright side it looks like science is finally studying ivermectin.

Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds​

LOCAL NEWS
by: Erin Coulehan
Posted: Sep 8, 2021 / 02:19 PM MDT / Updated: Sep 8, 2021 / 02:19 PM MDT
Untitled-2.png

Nevada Poison Control reports an increase in calls for people who say they were exposed to ivermectin as doctors and the government warn its usage is not approved to treat COVID-19. (KLAS)

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — The effects of Ivermectin therapy on human males can have an effect on men’s reproductive health.
Researchers at three universities in Nigeria studied the effects of Ivermectin, which is used to treat river blindness and other medical conditions in humans, on men’s sperm counts. According to their study, 85 percent of men who take Ivermectin become sterilized.
Ivermectin is often used as an anthelmintic to combat parasites in animals and some people have been using it to fight COVID-19 despite health experts’ recommendations against it.

The study conducted by researchers in Nigeria screened 385 patients with river blindness to investigate the effects of Ivermectin on sperm function.
The researchers found:
85 percent of all male patients treated in a particular centre with ivermectin in the recent past who went to the laboratory for routine tests were discovered to have developed various forms, grades and degrees of sperm dysfunction.
Dysfunctions include the following:
  • Low sperm count
  • Poor sperm morphology
    • Two heads
    • Tiny heads
    • Double tails
    • Absence of tails
    • Albino sperm cells
  • Azoospermia, or the absence of motile sperm
  • Poor sperm motility
“There was a significant drop in the sperm counts of the patients after their treatment with Ivermectin,” the study’s authors concluded.
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not authorized or approved Ivermectin for treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans or animals.
But across the country, people have been self-medicating using animal-grade Ivermectin.
“Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal Ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal Ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous,” reports the FDA.
Dr. Ogechika Alozie, infectious disease expert in El Paso, said to use tried-and-true methods of COVID-19 treatment.
“The reality is this: the things that we know work so far, dexamethasone, actemra, remdesivir in the hospital. Things that work before you go to the hospital like antibody infusions and the vaccines have loads more data than Ivermectin,” he said.
Clinical trials evaluating whether Ivermectin tablets can be used to treat COVID-19 are ongoing, but there is currently no data available to suggest efficacy in fighting the virus.
Bottom line, vaccines are the best way to combat COVID-19.
“I get that people are scared, I get that people are worried,” said Alozie. “But it puzzles me that people would use something with such little data compared to something that has such great data and we know works.”

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
HORSEFEATHERS!!!!

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Is it a pandemic of the unvaccinated?
How would one know?

At my daughter's university you have to get tested if you're not vaxxed, but if you are vaxxed you don't. Right now in one dorm there are five in quarantine (four vaxxed - I presume they decided to test voluntarily) and at least seven students sick in their dorm rooms (probably more but that's what my daughter is aware of) not in quarantine because they haven't got tested. Then of course the tests don't work, and they may be using a different number of PCR cycles on the vaxxed. My daughter's roommate isn't feeling too good - flu-like symptoms. She did have to get tested because she shared a room with my daughter but tested negative despite coming down with symptoms just a couple of days after my daughter who tested positive. Does she have covid but the test for the vaxxed was not sensitive enough to detect it? Or does my daugter not have covid and just a false positive because the test for the unvaxxed is too sensitive?

Who has covid, and who doesn't? I have no idea.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
How would one know?

At my daughter's university you have to get tested if you're not vaxxed, but if you are vaxxed you don't. Right now there are five in quarantine (four vaxxed) and at least seven students sick in their dorm rooms but not in quarantine because they haven't got tested. Then of course the tests don;t work and they may be using a different number of PCR cycles on teh vaxxed. My daughter's roommate isn't feeling too good - flu-like symptoms. She did have to get tested but tested negative despite rooming with my daughter who tested positive and came down with symptoms just one day earlier.

Who has covid, and who doesn't? I have no idea.
It's becoming clearer to see what's going on!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Biden announces his six step plan to force us into vaccination tomorrow. I have a bad feeling

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's becoming clearer to see what's going on!
I'm not sure.

One might suggest that nearly all the students are vaxxed, and that the outbreak is a direct result of the vaccine - maybe an outbreak of spike protein and shedding.

Then again maybe it is actually an outbreak of covid and the vaccine doesn't work.

Or it's an outbreak of covid and the vaccine does work and the outbreak would have been much worse without it.

Or maybe it's just a flu/cold going round with a handful of folks getting false positives. It's not exactly unusual for the flu to make the rounds of a student dorm room shortly after term begins.

I think it is actually very difficult to know for sure which of those is going on.

But I think it is fairly obvious that TPTB are determined to manipulate the numbers so it looks like the vaccine works - whether it does or not. But that doesn't mean it definitely doesn't work - it just means they're not willing to risk finding out that it doesn't so we still don't know.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Biden announces his six step plan to force us into vaccination tomorrow. I have a bad feeling
In these strange times I wouldn't doubt anything. At some point we will see medical cutoff for Medicare/Medicaid, Jab checks at State borders, no Social-Security w/o jab, etc. Only thing that short-circuits this Clown-Show is economic meltdown and bullets flying. With 400mil guns here it goes FUBAR easier than people think. Civilization is a thin veneer.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
In these strange times I wouldn't doubt anything. At some point we will see medical cutoff for Medicare/Medicaid, Jab checks at State borders, no Social-Security w/o jab, etc. Only thing that short-circuits this Clown-Show is economic meltdown and bullets flying. With 400mil guns here it goes FUBAR easier than people think. Civilization is a thin veneer.
I suspect all we have to do is look at Australia to where this is headers

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lady at work missed a week of work a few weeks ago. Today I found our she had gotten the second jab & had a fever of 103.7 & was sick & very tired, sore and weak.

Yesterday I talked to a friend in IL that had a friend at a block party. Man spilled something on himself so went home to change. Never came back so they went to check on him. Dead on the floor.

Girl crashed her car. They called it suicide. Autopsy showed it was a blood clot in the brain.

Monday I was talking to a friend on the phone. 2 people he knows got the jab. One has been sick for a month & one is in the hospital.

Guy at work son called today. Worked at Progressive in surance. Starting in 2022 health insurance for unjabbed is $650 a year more.

As far as Avalon's 9% goes. I'll bet that 9% does 80% of the real work.

Our company has a Ken that is demanding everyone wear masks 100% of the time even if he is locked himself in his office 7 hrs. a day. Caught him eating a bowl of cheese puffs from a large container on the counter that everyone had put their hand in. Hypocrite!

My company sent out an email about wearing masks today. When we get to 80% jab rate the masks can come off. Said we are at 63% now. Total BS. Is that the first jab or the 57th so far booster jabs or? I think they are getting a tax break or bonus or something for doing .gov dirty work and demanding jabs.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not sure.

One might suggest that nearly all the students are vaxxed, and that the outbreak is a direct result of the vaccine - maybe an outbreak of spike protein and shedding.

Then again maybe it is actually an outbreak of covid and the vaccine doesn't work.

Or it's an outbreak of covid and the vaccine does work and the outbreak would have been much worse without it.

Or maybe it's just a flu/cold going round with a handful of folks getting false positives. It's not exactly unusual for the flu to make the rounds of a student dorm room shortly after term begins.

I think it is actually very difficult to know for sure which of those is going on.

But I think it is fairly obvious that TPTB are determined to manipulate the numbers so it looks like the vaccine works - whether it does or not. But that doesn't mean it definitely doesn't work - it just means they're not willing to risk finding out that it doesn't so we still don't know.
Best to hope for is they get Covid, no big deal for youngsters, my kid was over it in 5 days, me, two weeks. There is no substitute for God’s natural immunity.….and yes I do thank him for my Covid…..

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They ( the hospital group) blinked. 3.7k is a force they can not afford to lose w/o moving patients to other hospitals and shutting down others.
My bet is another plan/scheme will come to fruition prior to Nov. 4th.
Flu season hits and they need undertakers instead?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
flu season ought to be a doozy. All them folks who stayed inside and didnt get their vit d are in trouble.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thats what I want someone to determine. Why? Who is doing the arm twisting in all these companies?
Could be .gov is offering tax incentives. Money talks

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
maybe its just anticipation of a tax incentive?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You guys need to look out On the bright side it looks like science is finally studying ivermectin.

Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds​

LOCAL NEWS
by: Erin Coulehan
Posted: Sep 8, 2021 / 02:19 PM MDT / Updated: Sep 8, 2021 / 02:19 PM MDT
Untitled-2.png

Nevada Poison Control reports an increase in calls for people who say they were exposed to ivermectin as doctors and the government warn its usage is not approved to treat COVID-19. (KLAS)

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — The effects of Ivermectin therapy on human males can have an effect on men’s reproductive health.
Researchers at three universities in Nigeria studied the effects of Ivermectin, which is used to treat river blindness and other medical conditions in humans, on men’s sperm counts. According to their study, 85 percent of men who take Ivermectin become sterilized.
Ivermectin is often used as an anthelmintic to combat parasites in animals and some people have been using it to fight COVID-19 despite health experts’ recommendations against it.

The study conducted by researchers in Nigeria screened 385 patients with river blindness to investigate the effects of Ivermectin on sperm function.
The researchers found:

Dysfunctions include the following:
  • Low sperm count
  • Poor sperm morphology
    • Two heads
    • Tiny heads
    • Double tails
    • Absence of tails
    • Albino sperm cells
  • Azoospermia, or the absence of motile sperm
  • Poor sperm motility
“There was a significant drop in the sperm counts of the patients after their treatment with Ivermectin,” the study’s authors concluded.
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not authorized or approved Ivermectin for treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans or animals.
But across the country, people have been self-medicating using animal-grade Ivermectin.
“Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal Ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal Ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous,” reports the FDA.
Dr. Ogechika Alozie, infectious disease expert in El Paso, said to use tried-and-true methods of COVID-19 treatment.
“The reality is this: the things that we know work so far, dexamethasone, actemra, remdesivir in the hospital. Things that work before you go to the hospital like antibody infusions and the vaccines have loads more data than Ivermectin,” he said.
Clinical trials evaluating whether Ivermectin tablets can be used to treat COVID-19 are ongoing, but there is currently no data available to suggest efficacy in fighting the virus.
Bottom line, vaccines are the best way to combat COVID-19.
“I get that people are scared, I get that people are worried,” said Alozie. “But it puzzles me that people would use something with such little data compared to something that has such great data and we know works.”

That pretty much confirms to me that the Rona and/or vaccines will have serious negative sterilization effects. Remember, always accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty. Man they really wasted a lot of words though.

Commie 101.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
flu season ought to be a doozy. All them folks who stayed inside and didnt get their vit d are in trouble.
All the handsanitizer and lack of using their immune system, they're weak and the vaxxed are way way more compromised.
If this really goes balls to the wall sideways, one could a killing selling funeral plots. LOL!!!

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That pretty much confirms to me that the Rona and/or vaccines will have serious negative sterilization effects. Remember, always accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty.
Hmmm. We bred appys for years, had a grand stud name was Rhythm Guitar, had Top Hat, 3 Bar lines. Top stud. We wormed him every spring and fall and he produced fine foals. One joined the Canadian national endurance team.
So how can it affect males?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Biden couldn't plan a breakfast. Don't worry, too much.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 7.29.13 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds
Too old to even want a kid...
Who is doing the arm twisting in all these companies?
The elite own 98% of the companies in the US (if not the world). This means they're taking 98% of the profits.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds
Yet another fraudulent headline. A new scare tactic in the war on ivermectin?

"The study conducted by researchers in Nigeria screened 385 patients with river blindness to investigate the effects of Ivermectin on sperm function."
The article neglects to mention that the screening rejected most of the study candidates and only 37 were included in the study. There was no control group, and I don't see any consideration that maybe the issue was caused by the river blindness and not the ivermectin. The study also says absolutely nothing about sterilization. It notes a "significant" drop in sperm count of 16% (!), and a "significant" drop of sperm mobility and increase of abnormalities.

"Sterilization" is a false claim!
"85% of men" is a false claim

Other than those 2 details, the headline might be ok.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
If we haven't reached max Clown World then try this, Executive Order 9/24/2019 'Modernizing Influenza Vaccines in the United States to Promote National Security & Public Health' . Scroll down a ways to Sec. 4, part (A): "and recombinant vaccine manufacturing". That means besides the 2 mNRA jabs this year and the expected "Booster" starting Sept. 20 they'll be pushing the Annual Flu shot with a slight twist. If your immune system wasn't compromised with 'just take the vaccine' (either 2 shots Moderna or Pfizer) (one shot J & J) the BOOSTER & Flu shot seals the deal. I've got awful feeling this winter will be as Bidet warned a 'Dark Winter'.

Last edited:

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very good 38min interview of Dr. Cole 'Concerns about Mandates'. I've watched it twice.

3:10 guy says:
"This isn't just a mandate on a health care employees' system, it's an attack and a mandate on an entire community and it's access to care"
Frightening.
Another point he brings up. "They're immunizing you against last years vaccine".
Why??
27:10
So we know if you prime somebody with an antibody, and that antibody is good, great. But if you prime them with an antibody that is not good...., sit back and pull out the popcorn"
"The honest answer is we don't know to what degree"
fuckin 'ell

Last edited: