• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
3:10 guy says:
"This isn't just a mandate on a health care employees' system, it's an attack and a mandate on an entire community and it's access to care"
Frightening.
Another point he brings up. "They're immunizing you against last years vaccine".
Why??
Why?? As Dr. Ryan Cole stated Delta shares 97-98% of the same genic code. IF the 'vaccines' are failing with that small a change they are worthless. Heard one doctor who said you needed a 20-30% change to be a 'variant'. Dr. Cole also won't call it a 'vaccine' and like Dr. Zelenko doesn't believe Pfizer been FDA Authorized. IF it had then Moderna and J & J wouldn't be available as the vaccines under the EUA are only possible if there isn't any other approved vaccines or therapeutics (ivermectin/HCQ) . They are pulling out all the stops to get as many jabs in as many arms as possible/in as short a time as possible like there is a deadline like maybe 'Flu Season' traditionally starting Oct/Nov and the bodies start piling up??? I'll stay as part of the 'Control Group' considering Pfizer vaxed most of their control group (where is the data on the remaining ones?)

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They are pulling out all the stops to get as many jabs in as many arms as possible/in as short a time as possible
That's the bottom line.
Excellent vid, my head is spinning a little keeping up lol. Thank you.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
. Scary stuff, satanic scenes of desperation on their part. Why the desperation?
If there is validity to the spiritual things I have been reading the Satanic ones are on a timetable. Their time is almost up and they know it. If your a Christian you call Armageddon and the coming rapture. If your new age its called going into the 5th dimension. Every religion around the world including Eastern and Native Americans have a name for it. How the vaccine connects is still a mystery. Obviously the vaccine passport but it has to be more. I think society is going to split and some will choose to stay trapped in all this delusion and some will choose not to. One common thing that comes up in my reading is that we will have to pull ourselves up on a spiritual level. Its gong to require detachment and that is hard when you are being persecuted. I think Jesus and other religious masters through history have already given us a blueprint of how we are to handle this.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My sister works for a fortune 500 company. They have been saying 70% of their work force was vaccinated. Well, turns out that was not true, and they are now offering to pay every vaccinated employee $1000 , if they can get to 70 % vaxed by a certain date. Every vaccinated employee, regardless of when they were vaccinated gets paid. All unvaccinated employees can pound sand....$1000 is not chump change. They are taking it up a notch....fortunately she will not be swayed....

And who's funding the $1k/person payouts? Follow the money...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Yet another fraudulent headline. A new scare tactic in the war on ivermectin?

"The study conducted by researchers in Nigeria screened 385 patients with river blindness to investigate the effects of Ivermectin on sperm function."
The article neglects to mention that the screening rejected most of the study candidates and only 37 were included in the study. There was no control group, and I don't see any consideration that maybe the issue was caused by the river blindness and not the ivermectin. The study also says absolutely nothing about sterilization. It notes a "significant" drop in sperm count of 16% (!), and a "significant" drop of sperm mobility and increase of abnormalities.

"Sterilization" is a false claim!
"85% of men" is a false claim

Other than those 2 details, the headline might be ok.

Lol

Couldn’t be the river blindness causing it, noooooo

Must have control group without river blindness taking the drug, the the control group has to have statistically similar incidence to infected group and statistically different incidence to those not taking the drug to draw this conclusion

It’s like saying 400 people that had a nail in their head that took vitamin c reported having a headache so,vitamin c causes headaches

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If there is validity to the spiritual things I have been reading the Satanic ones are on a timetable. Their time is almost up and they know it. If your a Christian you call Armageddon and the coming rapture. If your new age its called going into the 5th dimension. Every religion around the world including Eastern and Native Americans have a name for it. How the vaccine connects is still a mystery. Obviously the vaccine passport but it has to be more. I think society is going to split and some will choose to stay trapped in all this delusion and some will choose not to. One common thing that comes up in my reading is that we will have to pull ourselves up on a spiritual level. Its gong to require detachment and that is hard when you are being persecuted. I think Jesus and other religious masters through history have already given us a blueprint of how we are to handle this.

I think I got some insight into how the vaccine plays into this transition. Our DNA is far more than we are told and what it can do, this kinda plays into the New Age part.

We know that this vaccine can and will alter DNA, at least that is it's design. If they can somehow interrupt the DNA and prevent as many people as possible from accessing these new possibilities they may hold some power. But, either way, make no bones about it but this is a Holy War.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And that's not wrong to do - because it is.

The whole reason randomized controlled trials are so important is because otherwise you have no other good way to show cause and effect. Anecdotal or observational evidence is interesting - and not at all worthless. But when there is good obserrvational evidence, that should prompt us to investigate further with RCTs to allow firmer conclusions.

No. It's only anecdotal because poison pushers are not making big bucks off of the studies and in field use of the proper medicine. THEY already know the truth. Some people will not be convinced regardless of the data.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Meanwhile about that school board meting. I know many here do not have Facebook so let me tell you what was said. ABC Science Collective" presentation. said ...The covid vaccine is "safer for kids than food and water and there have been no reported side effects."

Did a parent shoot the lying bastards?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It is winnable. We will win this. Do not give in.
I don't stay down long but its been a bad two days :( I think we will see what the next step is after Bidet speaks today.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some people will not be convinced regardless of the data.
My sister. Took the jab. Nearly died. Hospitalized for four days.

Take a deep breath: She went back and took the second one. Went into cardiac arrest immediately, right there at the horsepisstol.

I was on the phone with her as she told me all this. So I said, "Well, that sure deals out any chance of you getting the third shot!"

Angrily, she shouted: "WHY NOT!?"
She is four years older than me. She is my only living sibling. She is STUPID beyond redemption. She is on her stupid own.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Did a parent shoot the lying bastards?
honestly, everyone stood their with their mouths open in a state of shock. One quick thinking lady had an eloquent rebuttal but I would say shock was the overwhelming reaction. If you think they want this crap in our arm wait till it comes out for the 12 and under kids.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Take a deep breath: She went back and took the second one. Went into cardiac arrest immediately, right there at the horsepisstol.

I was on the phone with her as she told me all this. So I said, "Well, that sure deals out any chance of you getting the third shot!"

She is four years older than me. She is my only living sibling. She is STUPID beyond redemption. She is on her stupid own.
Dear Lord Unca. I have no words. :oops:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
btw, fyi, I received my "Ziverdo Kits" from India.

It's in the "ivermectin" thread.

Found the "protocol" for ADULT TREATMENT with the Ziverdo Kit - It's NOT for "prevention", but immediate TREATMENT when symptoms appear.

Ivermectin 12mg - 1/day for 3 days
Doxycycline - 2/day for 5 days
Zinc - 1/day for 14 days

(half for kids?)

DYODD - CAVEAT EMPTOR - (read my disclaimer at bottom).

Ziverdo Kit Protocol.jpg

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think I got some insight into how the vaccine plays into this transition. Our DNA is far more than we are told and what it can do, this kinda plays into the New Age part.

We know that this vaccine can and will alter DNA, at least that is it's design. If they can somehow interrupt the DNA and prevent as many people as possible from accessing these new possibilities they may hold some power. But, either way, make no bones about it but this is a Holy War.
I agree, if we want to get all new age I think that is it. I still think Klaus and his Transhuman agenda and something that blocks spiritual channels and keeps you in the matrix. Honestly it makes as much sense as anything these days.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
From Avalon: Dear Lord Unca. I have no words.

A bit of Fambly History: I was the youngest of three. Older by 10 years brother, older by 4 years sister.

Here's how it panned out. While I was in Junior High School, I sent books (Book Club) and my paper-route money regularly to my GI brother. My sister found out at 14 that she was going to be a mother at 15. (Stupid.) I babysat free for years. Over the years, I bought her (used) cars, and sent her money. I took in my parents for the last 25 years of their lives.

So as the young kid... I am done. My sister is on her own. Finito.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Found the "protocol" for ADULT TREATMENT with the Ziverdo Kit - It's NOT for "prevention", but immediate TREATMENT when symptoms appear.

Ivermectin 12mg - 1/day for 3 days
Doxycycline - 2/day for 5 days
Zinc - 1/day for 14 days

(half for kids?)

DYODD - CAVEAT EMPTOR - (read my disclaimer at bottom).

I'm glad you got your

Im glad you got your stuff. What is the status of the reduced medical care for the unvaxxed in France now?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A bit of Fambly History: I was the youngest of three. Older by 10 years brother, older by 4 years sister.

Here's how it panned out. While I was in Junior High School, I sent books (Book Club) and paper-route money regularly to my GI brother. My sister found out at 14 that she was going to be a mother at 15. (Stupid.) I babysat free for years. Over the years, I bought her (used) cars, and sent her money. I took in my parents for the last 25 years of their lives.

So as the young kid... I am done. My sister is on her own. Finito.
I don't think you alone. This is happening in many families. Me and the daughters are done with the aunt and the first cousins who have repeatedly told us how dumb and ignorant we are for refusing the vaccine. Done, done, done.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don't think you alone. This is happening in many families. Me and the daughters are done with the aunt and the first cousins who have repeatedly told us how dumb and ignorant we are for refusing the vaccine. Done, done, done.
It's sad how we as a country have become so divided by the tyrants and traitors

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lol

Couldn’t be the river blindness causing it, noooooo

Must have control group without river blindness taking the drug, the the control group has to have statistically similar incidence to infected group and statistically different incidence to those not taking the drug to draw this conclusion

It’s like saying 400 people that had a nail in their head that took vitamin c reported having a headache so,vitamin c causes headaches
I got a kick out of the article. This is the second time they have gone after a man and his jewels. If you recall the first time was talking about how covid can cause blood flow problems to the penis. I think you were suppose to panic and run out and get vacinated.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Status of availability of healthcare for the unvaxxed in France now?

I don't know - but without a "pass" you can't VISIT anybody in a hospital or nursing home, that's for sure.

Lots of anti-pass (and anti-vaxx) nurses in the demonstrations.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Today should be a doozy

1631193483313.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Wife will be going to see daughter in Denmark/Sweden. (probably fly there before me...)

I might go too (in the camper van) - if I can cross borders with a "negative test"... and if I feel like it...

I'll send up a box of Ziverdo Kits with wife, 6 treatment strips should be plenty - even if daughter "neighs" at Ivermectin... (I bet she might change her mind if she gets sick...)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wife will be going to see daughter in Denmark/Sweden. (probably fly there before me...)

I might go too (in the camper van) - if I can cross borders with a "negative test"... and if I feel like it...

I'll send up a box of Ziverdo Kits with wife, 6 treatment strips should be plenty - even if daughter "neighs" at Ivermectin...
I have been having some thoughts that ivermectin covid protocol complete with aspirin might be a good idea for folks getting vaxxed.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Quick, buy some Life Insurance on her.... PRONTO.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

The three former troopers are suspected of having varying roles in the creation of fraudulent COVID-19 vaccination cards, which may be a violation of federal law. The details surrounding this incident, reported to supervisors by other troopers, were immediately reported to federal law enforcement authorities.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Great! We'll have a REDUCTION OF SIZE of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Finally!!!
Not really. If a bunch quit over a jab juice mandate, there is enough vaxxed sheep to quickly re-fill their positions.
After all, this is .gov work we are talking about, where the biggest two job requirements are to have a pulse and to follow orders without question.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Today should be a doozy

View attachment 224282
This affects a Nurse Practioner friend of mine who works at the Federal Prison. She left Duke Hospital to get away from the vaccine and has only been at the Prison two months. My heart goes out to her. I think certain Governors will try and enact on state employees next.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I have been having some thoughts that ivermectin covid protocol complete with aspirin might be a good idea for folks getting vaxxed.
For folks getting vaxxed, I don't see the reason for taking antibiotics "in advance"... (btw - when taking antibiotics, it seems recommended to also take "pro-biotics" to renew your "intestinal flora").

But I DO see a good reason to "prepare" before "vaxxing" - (my Pfizer double-vaxxed wife had NO "side-effects"), and I'd bet that had to do with our PREVENTION IMMUNE-BOOSTING PROTOCOL we've been taking for 18 months - and that she CONTINUED taking during/after the vaxxes... ongoing...

Daily (or every other day, or every 3 days...)
Aspirin 75mg
Multivitamins w/ supplements
Indian Tonic Water (contains QUININE, base element for HCQ) - helps with "zinc assimilation" into cells
Zinc
Selenium
Quercetin (also helps zinc assimilation I think)
Magnesium
Vitamins B, C, D & E

since I couldn't find whatever it's called "nct"??? - I found its "precursors" L-Cysteine or Glutathione

If you buy the "big jars with a lot of pills" at Amazon or Costco or Wallmart or Sam's or Wallgreens, it's much more affordable than the "small jars for 30 days"...

This is OPINION ONLY - (based on "info" gathered from sources here at GIM2 mainly, but elsewhere too - Elements added over the past 18 months...)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Not really. If a bunch quit over a jab juice mandate, there is enough vaxxed sheep to quickly re-fill their positions.
After all, this is .gov work we are talking about, where the biggest two job requirements are to have a pulse and to follow orders without question.
But how long will those still "have a pulse"?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Dr. Cole Concerns about COVID Mandates
mentioned in the video as having great success treating CV1984

one of the comments
Orwell Knew5 days ago
Just remember this. Without a job you may lose some of your lifetime earnings. Without your health you may lose everything. The elderly have always said from their own experience, “Money is worthless without your health”.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's a damn good reason.
Indeed. A damn good reason to be suspicious of the motives of certain people.

But it's not a damn good reason to believe that ivermectin works - it doesn't really say snything about that either way. Nor is it a damn good reason to stop being susipicious of anyone who appears to be opposed to the establishment either - plenty of them are incorrect, some are frauds and others are double agents.