• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Indeed. A damn good reason to be suspicious of the motives of certain people.

But it's not a damn good reason to believe that ivermectin works - it doesn't really say snything about that either way. Nor is it a damn good reason to stop being susipicious of anyone who appears to be opposed to the establishment either.
totally agree as there is much misinformation to make us look like nuts and dumbasses. I base my ivermectin views on studies I have read and the Doctors that used it in the field before the corruption really started. Also we have had fairly good results here on GIM. As far as I know everyone has rode covid out at home. It sounds like a few had a really rough time but they stayed out of the hospital. Maybe we have to make our own study.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
totally agree as there is much misinformation to make us look like nuts and dumbasses. I base my ivermectin views on studies I have read and the Doctors that used it in the field before the corruption really started. Also we have had fairly good results here on GIM. As far as I know everyone has rode covid out at home. It sounds like a few had a really rough time but they stayed out of the hospital. Maybe we have to make our own study.
Ah, but the "control group"???!!!

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't think we can make a good study - there wouldn't be anyone in the control group :-)

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ah, but the "control group"???!!!
well we could do four control groups. Those that don't use ivermectin, those that only use ivermectin, those who use the entire protocol. Also we would have to include those on the preventative dose who caught covid like Willa and his family. I have spent hours pouring through test studies and there is a reason for everything in the protocol posted on the ivermectin thread. People only using the ivermectin will not get the same results. Once again covid virus replicates at a tremendous speed and starting early is one of the keys.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
The US Nickel has been 75 percent copper/ 25 percent nickel since 1946.( www.coinflation.com). WW2 Nickels (Jefferson nickel-1942-1945) was 35% silver, 56% copper, 9% manganese.
Neither of those is magnetic though. So whatever is going on is not related to magnetism. Try it yourself with a magnet and a nickel.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Too old to even want a kid...

The elite own 98% of the companies in the US (if not the world). This means they're taking 98% of the profits.
I'm not sure that the "elite" do own 98% of the companies. But they do control all of the largest companies, and they take a greater percentage of the profits than their ownership stake would suggest through corruption.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just found out our hospital did give some religious exemptions. They went to managers and young people in more critical jobs. No old people got them... LOL They could only hand out so many and they made their choices. It makes sense.
1. How do you know they were limited in the number they could hand out?
2. This looks like a slam-dunk lawsuit - surely religious exemptions cannot be predicated upon age or the nature of one's job....

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
starting early is one of the keys.
That's the ticket...

Wake up with symptoms? Go to town! (but must ALREADY have the "stuff" on hand...)

But I insist on the "prevention protocols", whatever they are... (I favor mine, because I'm one of those who think they're "smarter" than most anybody else... even if I have NO "initials" before my name... (- except "Pr."... if I wanted... ex-teacher with a B.A. in languages, when a B.A. used to "mean something"...))

Last edited:

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
As far as I know everyone has rode covid out at home. It sounds like a few had a really rough time but they stayed out of the hospital.
I think GH ended up hospitalized.
I think he tried horse paste after it was too late.
It was unclear.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
No. It's only anecdotal because poison pushers are not making big bucks off of the studies and in field use of the proper medicine. THEY already know the truth. Some people will not be convinced regardless of the data.
When you say that it's only anecdotal because poison pushers are not making big bucks etc., that doesn't change the fact that it is therefore anecdotal. And, in the case of ivermectin, even this isn't true. There are a number of RCTs - and they don't show a huge benefit. Perhaps those studies were manipulated to twist the results - you'd have to look in detail at all of them to see if they had been deliberately badly designed.

So the problem is that the data we have are not sufficient to prove that ivermectin is efficacious. The behavior of institutions and authorities is sufficient - in my opinion - to show bad faith in at least some cases. But just because they have ensured that there isn't good data, is not the same as knowing what that data would show if they had allowed it to be created.

Perhaps it is true that some people will not be convinced regardless of the data - but in this case it appears that a lot of people are convinced without sufficient data.

And please don't misunderstand me - I am NOT saying "Ivermectin does not work". I'm just saying that we don't have sufficient evidence to state categorically that it does work. We do not know for sure.

Observational evidence is not proof - it frequently turns out to be wrong. On the other hand it is not nothing either as it has frequently turned out to be right. It is evidence, but it falls far short of proof.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
vaccination.jpg

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Unh, "Observational evidence" has sent a lot of people to prison.
Apples and oranges. "Observational evidence" has a specific meaning when it comes to scientific studies, which is different to the sense in which you are using the term.

It is well known to produce unreliable results frequently enough that it should not be regarded as proof, nor relied on unduly - which is why scientists attach so much more weight to randomized, double-blind, controlled trials.

Again I am not arguing that ivermectin does not work, just that we do not have sufficient evidence to be certain that it does.

And I am advising caution before tying your flag to this mast - because if the mast falls, so will your flag - and your ability to influence your friends, family and neighbors will be lost or impaired.

It is much better to say "Ivermectin is an interesting drug which appears to show some potential in treating covid and doesn't have much in the way of side effects - it seems to me you might as well take it if you get sick since it might help", than "Ivermectin definitely cures covid".

Last edited:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think GH ended up hospitalized.
I think he tried horse paste after it was too late.
It was unclear.
Correct.

I started the horsey paste, but wasn't consistent with it.

2 days in hospital and then sent home.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For folks getting vaxxed, I don't see the reason for taking antibiotics "in advance"... (btw - when taking antibiotics, it seems recommended to also take "pro-biotics" to renew your "intestinal flora").

But I DO see a good reason to "prepare" before "vaxxing" - (my Pfizer double-vaxxed wife had NO "side-effects"), and I'd bet that had to do with our PREVENTION IMMUNE-BOOSTING PROTOCOL we've been taking for 18 months - and that she CONTINUED taking during/after the vaxxes... ongoing...

Daily (or every other day, or every 3 days...)
Aspirin 75mg
Multivitamins w/ supplements
Indian Tonic Water (contains QUININE, base element for HCQ) - helps with "zinc assimilation" into cells
Zinc
Selenium
Quercetin (also helps zinc assimilation I think)
Magnesium
Vitamins B, C, D & E

since I couldn't find whatever it's called "nct"??? - I found its "precursors" L-Cysteine or Glutathione

If you buy the "big jars with a lot of pills" at Amazon or Costco or Wallmart or Sam's or Wallgreens, it's much more affordable than the "small jars for 30 days"...

This is OPINION ONLY - (based on "info" gathered from sources here at GIM2 mainly, but elsewhere too - Elements added over the past 18 months...)
So that is what your wife has been on? Makes sense. I agree, the antibiotics are only if there is secondary bacterial infection or pneumonia sets in. The problem is without xray or being able to know what your hearing on a stethoscope it will hard to tell what is viral covid and inflammation and what might be bacterial pneumonia. But for myself I would not take them unless I was somewhat sure. We should all be on a good probiotic anyway but especially with antibiotics.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Where did you obtain the Ziverdo Kit?
Online from India...

All on the Ivermectin thread - didn't ask me for a prescription, even though it "calls for it" in the documentation... Bought 36 "individual full treatment kits" - enough for 36 "cases"... But "12 kits" fit in "one shipping package", less "red flags" at Customs... (mine were mailed to the EU).

All the info is here (and in the "quote") =

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Great! We'll have a REDUCTION OF SIZE of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Finally!!!

Knowing them, it’ll be “or suspended with pay for life”

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It is much better to say "Ivermectin is an interesting drug which appears to show some potential in treating covid and doesn't have much in the way of side effects - it seems to me you might as well take it if you get sick since it might help"
That statement is so darn logical that it must be censored and banned immediately! Ivermectin either helps or it doesn't help, right? If people try it and it ends up helping, that's a win. If it doesn't help, people will eventually notice that and quit wasting their time with it, also a win. The better approach is to inflict as much fear as possible and cause more division. Outright lying is ok because the ends justify the means.

It's interesting that dr. fauchi made almost the same statement about hydroxychloroquine last year, before it too became dangerous.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
63 studies.

24 randomised trials conducted in 15 countries among more than 3400 people worldwide.

https://bird-group.org/meta-analysis-paper/

From the link above.

The strength of evidence for ivermectin has this week been supercharged by publication of a gold standard review of 24 randomised trials conducted in 15 countries among more than 3400 people worldwide proving infections fall and deaths are dramatically reduced when ivermectin is administered. Published in the American Journal of Therapeutics the most rigorous statistical standards were applied by world-leading researchers biostatistician Mr Andrew Bryant and medical doctor and researcher Dr. Tess Lawrie.

Contrary to the mainstream media reports, the evidence is that Ivermectin is clearly proven to work against covid. In fact, there is more evidence on ivermectin than on any other treatment option for covid, and far more safety data than any of the novel therapies.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
That statement is so darn logical that it must be censored and banned immediately! Ivermectin either helps or it doesn't help, right? If people try it and it ends up helping, that's a win. If it doesn't help, people will eventually notice that and quit wasting their time with it, also a win. The better approach is to inflict as much fear as possible and cause more division. Outright lying is ok because the ends justify the means.

It's interesting that dr. fauchi made almost the same statement about hydroxychloroquine last year, before it too became dangerous.
Right.

Obviously Dr Fausti is not worth persuading of anything though. He has sold his soul and is not interested in doing good, so cannot be appealed to.

I'm talking to folks here who are saying "Ivermectin is definitely a miracle and that's proven beyond a shadow of doubt". Ivermectin may turn out to be a miracle - but it is not proven yet - and making assertions like that is extremely damaging to one's credibility if they turn out to be wrong.

Better by far to be cautious for at least three reasons:
1. It is more likely to persuade other people who are not currently sure what to think.
2. Making categorical statements which have a risk of being incorrect leaves people thinking you are a nutjob - and then they tune you out altogether. We are in a propaganda war which we need to win. Let the other side make fools of themselves by making categorical statements which turn out to be false.
3. The truth is the truth. It is worth searching for, for its own sake.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 12.31.01 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 12.30.20 PM.png

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
63 studies.

24 randomised trials conducted in 15 countries among more than 3400 people worldwide.

From the link above.

The strength of evidence for ivermectin has this week been supercharged by publication of a gold standard review of 24 randomised trials conducted in 15 countries among more than 3400 people worldwide proving infections fall and deaths are dramatically reduced when ivermectin is administered. Published in the American Journal of Therapeutics the most rigorous statistical standards were applied by world-leading researchers biostatistician Mr Andrew Bryant and medical doctor and researcher Dr. Tess Lawrie.

Contrary to the mainstream media reports, the evidence is that Ivermectin is clearly proven to work against covid. In fact, there is more evidence on ivermectin than on any other treatment option for covid, and far more safety data than any of the novel therapies.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Yes - but it turns out that the two studies which most contributed to the conclusion have been retracted. Without those two studies, the meta analysis suggests only a small benefit with an error margin wide enough that there could even be no benefit at all.

Here is an article describing the anomalies with the Egyptian study: https://www.theguardian.com/science...vid-treatment-withdrawn-over-ethical-concerns. The Guardian is a suspect source of information because there is no doubt it frequently publishes propaganda - but this article feels credible to me.

There is a new ongoing RCT of ivermectin in the UK which might provide more information when it is complete: https://www.principletrial.org/.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
63 studies.

From the link above.

Golden Regards
Uncle

The corrupt FDA caused my wallet to take a big hit today. I'm not surprised but they declined the EUA for what appears to be another decent treatment option.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Making categorical statements which have a risk of being incorrect leaves people thinking you are a nutjob - and then they tune you out altogether.
Which is why people who actually think tune out the MSM and government propaganda. Too bad they are in the minority.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The corrupt FDA caused my wallet to take a big hit today. I'm not surprised but they declined the EUA for what appears to be another decent treatment option.
Pretty much every federal and state agency across the country is corrupted at some level. It sucks that we need to add doctors, nurses and pretty much everyone who identifies as an 'official' to the 'not really trusted' list to join lawyers, police, politicians, etc

I'm not saying ALL doctors and nurses are intentionally deceiving us, that's not true, but they're all (with the exception of the growing number pushing back on the jabs) administering the poison that their masters have assured them is safe and effective. I, for one, don't trust their masters to take out my trash so I'm not trusting their servants either

Last edited: