• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Pretty much every federal and state agency across the country is corrupted at some level. It sucks that we need to add doctors, nurses and pretty much everyone who identifies as an 'official' to the 'not really trusted' list to join lawyers, police, politicians, etc

I'm not saying ALL doctors and nurses are intentionally deceiving us, that's not true, but they're all (with the exception of the growing number pushing back on the jabs) peddling the poison that their masters have assured them is safe and effective. I, for one, don't trust their masters to take out my trash so I'm not trusting their servants either

Just tells me that this drug is actually decent. Now, just need to take care of the FDA.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Apples and oranges. "Observational evidence" has a specific meaning when it comes to scientific studies, which is different to the sense in which you are using the term.

It is well known to produce unreliable results frequently enough that it should not be regarded as proof, nor relied on unduly - which is why scientists attach so much more weight to randomized, double-blind, controlled trials.

Again I am not arguing that ivermectin does not work, just that we do not have sufficient evidence to be certain that it does.

And I am advising caution before tying your flag to this mast - because if the mast falls, so will your flag - and your ability to influence your friends, family and neighbors will be lost or impaired.

It is much better to say "Ivermectin is an interesting drug which appears to show some potential in treating covid and doesn't have much in the way of side effects - it seems to me you might as well take it if you get sick since it might help", than "Ivermectin definitely cures covid".
When you get Covid, you will wish you had taken Ivermectin ( if you can find a health group that prescribes it- many in Texas and Florida). I caught Covid, (took the horse paste IAW with the Frontline Doctors protocol) because my medical group would NOT prescribe it, and at 62 was over with the high temp in 2 days, nothing worse than a doubting Thomas.I will pray you do get Covid and beat it like I did, there is an immense peace knowing I now have what God intended- natural, God given immunity.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Yeah Jen, they can kill you, you idiot!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Which is why people who actually think tune out the MSM and government propaganda. Too bad they are in the minority.
I'm not sure we are in a minority. The propagandists certainly work extra hard to make you believe that, but I don't think it's real.

Also - the longer people keep making categorical statements which turn out to be nonsense, the more people wake up and start thinking for themselves. Which is part of the reason the propagandists lay so many traps for us - because if we are doing the same thing, then these people find it much harder to work out what's going on - since they can't trust people like us either.

PS It's also important to realize that the propagandists work through the alternative media as well as the MSM. You cannot trust the alternative media any more than the MSM - a good chunk of it is just as controlled.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
When you get Covid, you will wish you had taken Ivermectin ( if you can find a health group that prescribes it- many in Texas and Florida). I caught Covid, (took the horse paste IAW with the Frontline Doctors protocol) because my medical group would NOT prescribe it, and at 62 was over with the high temp in 2 days, nothing worse than a doubting Thomas.I will pray you do get Covid and beat it like I did, there is an immense peace knowing I now have what God intended- natural, God given immunity.
I have been quite clear that I believe Ivermectin might work in at least some cases and I will certainly take it if I get covid. Why wouldn't I?

I'm just distinguishing between that position and thinking that I know for sure that Ivermectin works - which seems to be the position of many here.

If you assume that everything the propagandists say is a lie then you are controlled just as easily as those who believe everything they say is the truth.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The list posted is from an independent research.
So the vaxxes have secret ingredients, just like coca cola has

Ingredients for Astra zenaca covid vaccine as listed by the UK government

One dose (0.5 ml) contains:

COVID-19 Vaccine (ChAdOx1-S* recombinant) 5 × 1010 viral particles (vp) *Recombinant, replication-deficient chimpanzee adenovirus vector encoding the SARS-CoV-2 Spike

(S) glycoprotein. Produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells.

This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).

Excipient with known effect

Each dose (0.5 ml) contains approximately 2 mg of ethanol
L-Histidine
L-Histidine hydrochloride monohydrate
Magnesium chloride hexahydrate
Polysorbate 80 (E 433)
Ethanol
Sucrose
Sodium chloride
Disodium edetate dihydrate
Water for injections

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1012661/uk-spc-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-reg174-gbs-clean.pdf

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Scotland 80% of Covid-19 deaths in August were people who had been vaccinated according to Public Health data

Further evidence proving the Covid-19 vaccination programme is a huge failure has been released which confirms throughout the whole of August 80% of the people who allegedly died of Covid-19 had been vaccinated against the disease.

We’re living in strange times, and if you believe the Covid-19 vaccination programme is working because the authorities on the television tell you that it is, then you must surely find it extremely strange that the UK is in the middle of a third wave in the middle of summer? Especially when you consider that in summer 2020 Covid-19 deaths flat-lined to zero even though a Covid-19 injection was not available.

But the strangeness doesn’t end there, just take a look at the latest Covid-19 Statistical Report released by Public Health Scotland (PHS) on the 8th September 2021.

The report provides an array on data on testing, quarantining, vaccinations, cases, hospitalisations, and deaths but it doesn’t get very interesting until you read Table 15 which covers the number of Covid-19 positive cases by week and vaccination status.

Interesting because it shows that the majority of confirmed cases are now among the vaccinated population. In the most recent week from 28th August to 3rd September 2021 the report shows that there were 20,744 confirmed cases among the unvaccinated population, who are more likely to be tested for the simple reason they have not been vaccinated.

But it also shows that there were 5,508 confirmed cases among the partly vaccinated population, and 16,810 cases among the fully vaccinated population – two populations who are least likely to be tested due to be being vaccinated.

This means that between 28th August and 3rd September there were 22,318 cases among the vaccinated population – almost 2,000 more than the unvaccinated population.

https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/9030/21-09-08-covid19-publication_report.pdf

https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/08/exclusive-80-percent-of-covid-19-deaths-in-august-were-people-who-had-been-vaccinated/

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Scotland 80% of Covid-19 deaths in August were people who had been vaccinated according to Public Health data
I'm sorry, this article is full of the same manipulation of statistics and invalid conclusions as the crap fed to us by the government and MSM. Its claims are pure junk. Take the "80% of deaths" claim. It's assuming since 80% of the population had the jab, 80% of the deaths are of jabbed people. A homeschooled 6 year old will see through that one. Then look at the featured table 15:

Capture.JPG

Thee way the article compares the number of jabbed vs. unjabbed cases is meaningless without taking into account the percentage of the population that's had the jab. And it conveniently snips off the bottom 2 lines that do give the meaningful case rate information.

This article is a perfect example of what rebel yell pointed out, that the misinformation being promoted by those who question the MSM and government is undermining the effort and leading people to tune out the valid information. If the "good guys" can't be more honest than the "bad guys", what good are they?

I'm not making any claim that the raw data in the reports is correct, just that the conclusions based on this raw data are ridiculous.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe a nurse or dr can confirm?

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 4.02.12 PM.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Let's all remember that this all got started on Trump's watch.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Biden lies

Biden: This is not about freedom or personal choice​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sorry, this article is full of the same manipulation of statistics and invalid conclusions as the crap fed to us by the government and MSM. Its claims are pure junk. Take the "80% of deaths" claim. It's assuming since 80% of the population had the jab, 80% of the deaths are of jabbed people. A homeschooled 6 year old will see through that one. Then look at the featured table 15:

View attachment 224363

Thee way the article compares the number of jabbed vs. unjabbed cases is meaningless without taking into account the percentage of the population that's had the jab. And it conveniently snips off the bottom 2 lines that do give the meaningful case rate information.

This article is a perfect example of what rebel yell pointed out, that the misinformation being promoted by those who question the MSM and government is undermining the effort and leading people to tune out the valid information. If the "good guys" can't be more honest than the "bad guys", what good are they?

I'm not making any claim that the raw data in the reports is correct, just that the conclusions based on this raw data are ridiculous.

The 80% figure was arrived at by determining the variance between two "Table 17" figures, for different periods, from the official reports.

"29 December 2020 to 05 August 2021" and "29 December 2020 to 26 August 2021".

The values in "Table 17" are absolute values and have jack shit to do with the % of the population that's had the jab.

By subtracting the corresponding total values from the two "Table 17"s, the values, as stated in the article, for the period 05 -26 August 2021 are

1. Unvaccinated population deaths 25 (3102 - 3077)
2. Partially vaccinated population deaths 6
3. Fully vaccinated population deaths 92
4. Total deaths 123

%Unvaccinated deaths = (25/123)*100 = 20.33% (Thanks tigerwillow1, yip its 02:00 locally, still no excuse.)

Golden Regards
Uncle

1631228901824.png

1631228348338.png

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have been quite clear that I believe Ivermectin might work in at least some cases and I will certainly take it if I get covid. Why wouldn't I?

I'm just distinguishing between that position and thinking that I know for sure that Ivermectin works - which seems to be the position of many here.
If you do catch it and then take the IVM and it cuts your symptoms short, will you then think that it might've actually helped?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The discussion should shift to not repeating that which is already obsolete (boosters with identical spike selections), to a honest discussion on broad vs narrow selective strategies. 29Kb of protection is currently best achieved with C19 exposure and generic prophylactics for 1/10th the price. There are many. The ones slowing RdRp polymerase (evolution) are worth mentioning such as Ivermectin. No coercion. No exploding VAERs database. With manufacturer liability still on the table and decades of ADME/Tox data. Ivermectin has multiple modes of action one of which is to inhibit viral replication while also inhibiting binding to ACE2.

27B25D91-4C31-49CE-B0CA-CAA35308BA51.png

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
%Unvaccinated deaths = (25/123)*100 = 79.67%
I assume you meant Unvaccinated deaths = (25/123)*100 = 20.33%

I'll stand up and eat some crow. In the article with 80% in the headline, there's a chart right at the start that also features an 80% number and I assumed that was the source for the headline, not catching that the 80% calculation was pretty far down in the article. So if the 80% jab rate is correct, that would mean that the risk of death with or without the jab is about the same. The case rate, however, is still a lot heavier in the unjabbed population (based on the data in the report, which of course is correct, right)? I'm still in the don't believe anything I read camp, but do appreciate being corrected about falsely interpreting the information I don't believe.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe a nurse or dr can confirm?

View attachment 224364
I don't know but anyone going into a hospital needs to tell the Doctor to put it on their chart not to vaccinate you. Then you tell everyone who enters your room. Many times while in a room I have head nurses ask a patient if they wanted a flu or pneumonia vaccine and they respect that decision but that was precovid.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
“Further segregating the fully immune population from the vaccinated and boosted cohorts will only accelerate spike escape. Given the vaccinated can still transmit this virus, vax passports are simply an apartheid tool. The population needs to understand that there is no scientific basis for this segregation and it will enable the virus to potentially pull a Marek’s disease on us.

This is a political move stoking envy, hatred and division amongst your family and friends. One should deeply question any agency that so blatantly attempts to centrally plan the global human immune system. Particularly when they recommend segregation based on non-sterilizing vaccines. This is not a lucid biological separation. This is meant to separate ideologies and identify who is compliant. They don’t care about the ballot box. Your jab is a stronger predictor of who they can control. And control they will.”

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't know but anyone going into a hospital needs to tell the Doctor to put it on their chart not to vaccinate you. Then you tell everyone who enters your room. Many times while in a room I have head nurses ask a patient if they wanted a flu or pneumonia vaccine and they respect that decision but that was precovid.
One of my fears about getting back into the hospital to get my hip put together is they'll either refuse me for not being jabbed, try to as you say inject me while I'm there or be soo mobbed that there will be no surgery. I have the Infectious Disease people egging me on to get shot. With the antibiotic regimen I've been on since the early part of June, I don't think it is a good idea to be introducing more poisons in me.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Biden lies

Biden: This is not about freedom or personal choice​

Don't ya just luv the must get jabbed but don't say how many times or how often?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Los Angeles just mandated the vaccine for all eligible students in public schools.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
If you do catch it and then take the IVM and it cuts your symptoms short, will you then think that it might've actually helped?
I already think it might help - otherwise I wouldn't take it all. So yes I will still think so. But I won't increase my confidence based on a single experience. Equally if it doesn't work for me I won't decrease my belief that it may be effective either.

I'm getting a bit frustrated because I think I've been fairly clear - but it feels like several of you are misinterpreting what I'm saying. I am not saying that I am certain it doesn't work. I am just saying that I am not certain it does. Those are two very different things.

If the UK double blind randomized trial produces strong results that will influence my opinion much more than whatever individual experience I might have. If the UK study does not produce strong results, I will continue to think that a combo drug therapy might still produce good results - but I will also continue to believe that that is not certain until a trial is done on the combo.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Current list of Governors standing up to the TYRANNICAL MANDATES:

Asa Hutchinson - Arkansas
Kristi Noem - South Dakota
Brian Kemp - Georgia
Kevin Stitt - Oklahoma
Greg Abbott - Texas
Key Ivey - Alabama
Mark Gordon - Wyoming
Bill Lee - Tennessee
Henry McMaster - South Carolina
Pete Ricketts - Nebraska
Brad Little - Idaho
Kim Reynolds - Iowa
Mike Parson - Missouri
Doug Ducey - Arizona
Tate Reeves - Mississippi
Ron DeSantis - Florida
Greg Gianforte - Montana

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
from Man in America on Telegram

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 9.25.03 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
also from Telegram

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 9.21.39 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MUST HEAR: GRAPHENE OXIDE - NWO HORROR SHOW​

part 1

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
watch b4 YT takes it down

Cellular Responses to Graphene Oxide Sheets​

Cellular Responses to Graphene Oxide Sheets: Effect of Lateral Dimension and the Oxidative Stress Paradigm
Dr. Sandra Vranic, Nanomedicine Lab, Faculty of Medical & Human Sciences & National Graphene Institute, University of Manchester, Manchester (UK)

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's got to be the reason the women I work with are such unholy bitches. They act like they're in the deepest throes of PMS. 'Cept they're both well over 50. F'kin hell!
Send them vibrators sans batteries...bwahahaha

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Send them vibrators sans batteries...bwahahaha
Don't be putting ideas in my head. I could unplug the mouse. I could move the recycle wheelie bin to just the right spot. I could take all the staples and leave the staplers. I could melt the nibs on all the pens and take the toner cartridges out of the printers. Put their hard hats in the freezer. Remove one wheel from each office chair. Jam on the pottie room door knob. Jamb the towel dispenser with a snot rag.
I took a sandwich to work, whole wheat the little seeds that fall off look like mouse turds. They'd keep well in the corner by the toilet for some batshit vaxxee to see when sitting down.

Last edited: