• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I already think it might help
Then we're mostly in agreement.

At the end of the day, all I really care about, is if it works for me when/if I am sick.
Sure, a study would be nice, if only to show third party confirmation in what I think I already figured out.
...and don't get me wrong, I hope it works for anyone who tries it, but as long as it works for me, I'm happy.

I won't increase my confidence based on a single experience. Equally if it doesn't work for me I won't decrease my belief that it may be effective either.
Each single experience that is positive, adds to my confidence.
....and vice versa.

I'm getting a bit frustrated because I think I've been fairly clear - but it feels like several of you are misinterpreting what I'm saying.
I believe some of us feel the same. Lol
....but it seems we're not really that far apart after all.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Then we're mostly in agreement.

At the end of the day, all I really care about, is if it works for me when/if I am sick.
Sure, a study would be nice, if only to show third party confirmation in what I think I already figured out.
...and don't get me wrong, I hope it works for anyone who tries it, but as long as it works for me, I'm happy.

Each single experience that is positive, adds to my confidence.
....and vice versa.

I believe some of us feel the same. Lol
....but it seems we're not really that far apart after all.
Perhaps we're not.

EDIT. Sorry - meant to type "perhaps we are" :-)

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps we're not.
If, despite what Fauci might say bad about it, we'd both try it if we got sick with the coof, i'd say that's agreement.

You just choose to hang more weight on a study than I do.
It'd love to have an honest one done, but I don't require it. Nor do I count on one being done by people who would rather it didn't work. Ie: big pharma and its cohorts.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Seems like this is going to be the never ending pandemic due to the vaccinated.

Long, yet excellent post by Geert Vanden Bossche (PHD in Virology) to understand what is going to happen to the jabbed and the all naturals. Spoiler.. its the jabbed that are causing the variants and as long as the vax campaign continues there will be no herd immunity.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Spoiler.. its the jabbed that are causing the variants and as long as the vax campaign continues there will be no herd immunity.
What he said...

Keep Ivermectin & Antibiotic & Zinc "at home, beforehand, for immediate use" - unvaxxed OR vaxxed... to start "treatment" as soon as "symptoms appear" and/or "test positive"

(I'm almost - but not really - feeling "guilty" for "hoarding" 36 Treatment Protocols... Who knows how many times they're gonna "hit us"? Well worth the $350 it cost me total, i.e. less than $10 per individual Treatment.)

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Seems like this is going to be the never ending pandemic due to the vaccinated.

Long, yet excellent post by Geert Vanden Bossche (PHD in Virology) to understand what is going to happen to the jabbed and the all naturals. Spoiler.. its the jabbed that are causing the variants and as long as the vax campaign continues there will be no herd immunity.

that is what Mu will be about. It is a different variant and will hit people with natural immunity. I have no doubt of this. Yet one more reason I am leaving my job at the hospital. So far I have survived the first variant and delta but I have a bad feeling about Mu.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
that is what Mu will be about. It is a different variant and will hit people with natural immunity. I have no doubt of this. Yet one more reason I am leaving my job at the hospital. So far I have survived the first variant and delta but I have a bad feeling about Mu.
I haven't believed most of what we're being told about a rarely fatal virus that hasn't been isolated. Not sure why I would start believing them now. Fear is a great motivator. I choose not to fear the unknown, just do what I can to guard against it based on the information I can gather from sources that can be verified at some level. Surely the CDC, the media, Tony Fucku and the treasonous politicians aren't on that list.

I choose to stop being scared and start getting angry!

YMMV

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I haven't believed most of what we're being told about a rarely fatal virus that hasn't been isolated. Not sure why I would start believing them now. Fear is a great motivator. I choose not to fear the unknown, just do what I can to guard against it based on the information I can gather from sources that can be verified at some level. Surely the CDC, the media, Tony Fucku and the treasonous politicians aren't on that list.

I choose to stop being scared and start getting angry!

YMMV
Shooti, Im not afraid of the virus. I do have to go with my instincts on this though. I have felt from the beginning this virus is DNA coded and its just a matter of time before another unlucky group is hit with the next variant. What I am afraid of is the vaccine and whatever the agenda behind it is. I'm trying to work through that fear as it feeds into whatever the agenda is.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
BTW, thanks to all those who offered to ship me "horse-paste" from the US...

Nice bunch of people on this site!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Shooti, Im not afraid of the virus. I do have to go with my instincts on this though. I have felt from the beginning this virus is DNA coded and its just a matter of time before another unlucky group is hit with the next variant. What I am afraid of is the vaccine and whatever the agenda behind it is. I'm trying to work through that fear as it feeds into whatever the agenda is.
My gut tells me to say no to the jab or the testing. I'm not afraid of any virus. I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it any more. No more masks, no more 'respect' for other wearing masks (the enablers) and no fear from government mandated repercussions.

The federal government is illegitimate...illegal, and I won't do as it tells me. The virus itself is not what should be feared, it's the poisons you reference which are the catalyst for all we're seeing play out. This unprecedented act of mandating the poison is all you need to see to believe where this is intended to go. They want us dead. The reverse is also true in my case. I suspect others feel the same way.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My gut tells me to say no to the jab or the testing.
If I drive from France to Sweden (daughter's), I have to cross 3-4 borders. Each country on the way has different "requirements".

Some accept "negative PCR test from within the past 72 hours", others "48 hours".
As for the "negative anti-gen test" (can get more quickly), that's "within last 24 / 48 hours" depending on country.

Looks like I'll be driving that camper-van FAST and with LITTLE SLEEP if I go there... to beat the "deadlines"... 2750 km = over 1700 miles... not all big highways... I'll have to make a few bottles of high-octane ice-tea...

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I suspect others feel the same way.
Yes they do but what is crucial now is for everyone to put their differences aside and stand together. Its the only way.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
If I drive from France to Sweden (daughter's), I have to cross 3-4 borders. Each country on the way has different "requirements".

Some accept "negative PCR test from within the past 72 hours", others "48 hours".
As for the "negative anti-gen test" (can get more quickly), that's "withing last 24 / 48 hours" depending on country.

Looks like I'll be driving that camper-van FAST and with LITTLE SLEEP if I go there... to beat the "deadlines"... 2750 km = over 1700 miles... not all big highways... I'll have to make a few bottles of high-octane ice-tea...
I can't speak for everyone, I can only speak for myself. Gratefully, I don't live in Europe, I live in the woods of America. We're still somewhat isolated here among many like minded people as I.

I'm going with my gut!

1631284274946.png

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
From Goldhedge... "Call in sick"...

Walkout day.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

FDA Denies Emergency Use Authorization for New COVID-19 Drug​

BY JACK PHILLIPS

September 9, 2021
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has declined emergency use authorization for a lenzilumab monoclonal antibody drug to treat COVID-19, according to the developer of the drug.

Humanigen sought emergency use authorization for the medication to treat newly hospitalized COVID-19 patients. The company filed its petition with the drug regulator in May.

“In its letter, FDA stated that it was unable to conclude that the known and potential benefits of lenzilumab outweigh the known and potential risks of its use as a treatment for COVID-19,” the Burlingame, California-based firm said in a statement.

Huey Lewis and The News - I Want a New Drug​

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
(I'm almost - but not really - feeling "guilty" for "hoarding" 36 Treatment Protocols... Who knows how many times they're gonna "hit us"? Well worth the $350 it cost me total, i.e. less than $10 per individual Treatment.)
Don't feel guilty, when people need it, when it can't be found anywhere you'll have it. Like toilet paper I keep a two year supply. When people had none I shared.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

As for the "negative anti-gen test" (can get more quickly), that's "within last 24 / 48 hours" depending on country.

Wasn’t that the whole point of the EU, no boarders just a cooperative Europe

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just read 76% of B.C. is fully vaxxed. Good grief. How many more have taken the 1st? Now they're talking about booster shots. That's okay, when my co-workers stroke out from ADE my price will double. LOL!!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

FDA Denies Emergency Use Authorization for New COVID-19 Drug​

BY JACK PHILLIPS

September 9, 2021
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has declined emergency use authorization for a lenzilumab monoclonal antibody drug to treat COVID-19, according to the developer of the drug.

Humanigen sought emergency use authorization for the medication to treat newly hospitalized COVID-19 patients. The company filed its petition with the drug regulator in May.

“In its letter, FDA stated that it was unable to conclude that the known and potential benefits of lenzilumab outweigh the known and potential risks of its use as a treatment for COVID-19,” the Burlingame, California-based firm said in a statement.

Huey Lewis and The News - I Want a New Drug​

Tell my wallet about. Lost half that investment but I'm not selling., I knew this was a distinct possibility. This is war.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
If, despite what Fauci might say bad about it, we'd both try it if we got sick with the coof, i'd say that's agreement.

You just choose to hang more weight on a study than I do.
It'd love to have an honest one done, but I don't require it. Nor do I count on one being done by people who would rather it didn't work. Ie: big pharma and its cohorts.
See above - meant to type "Perhaps we are" - somehow typed the opposite.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Do not be afraid. Trials are sent to try us - and each is an opportunity for our souls to learn and improve. Without trials and suffering we cannot achieve our purpose here on this world which is improving our souls so they will be welcome in the next.

Feel sorry for those who will fail the test, but do not be afraid of the test just because it is a hard one. For only by living through the hard test can we reach our goal. No test - no goal.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Tell my wallet about. Lost half that investment but I'm not selling., I knew this was a distinct possibility. This is war.
Apparently, they didn't grease, er didn't 'know' the right people at the FDA?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What probably happened was that pfizer told 'em not to grant the eua. Lol

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
And/or someone else greased against... Wouldn't surprise me if Gates buys this company and then it gets its product approved a few weeks later.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What probably happened was that pfizer told 'em not to grant the eua. Lol

Yeah, a company with only 10 employees is almost never going to be allowed approval in this environment. They can't have real competition. I think most of the time the big pharma companies let them spend all the research money, and then if they find something they put the squeeze on them like this so they can scoop up the drug on the cheap.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

September 2, 2021

Pfizer, Merck start testing COVID prevention pills in late-stage trials

Drugmakers Pfizer and Merck have begun late-stage trials to test antiviral drugs against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, the companies reported Wednesday.

The drugs, each given orally as a pill, would provide an unprecedented COVID-19 preventive medication option if brought to market.

Merck’s drug, molnupiravir, developed in collaboration with Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, will be given to study participants aged 18 and older who reside in the same household as someone with an early, laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection with at least one sign or symptom. The approximately 1,332 participants will be randomized to receive either 800 mg of molnupiravir or placebo orally every 12 hours for five days.
Investigators will track how many participants become infected with the virus within 14 days of receiving the drug and experience adverse events after taking the drug, Merck stated.

Pfizer’s drug PF-07321332, meanwhile, will be tested in non-hospitalized, symptomatic adult participants who already have a confirmed diagnosis of SARSCoV-2 infection and are not at increased risk of progressing to severe illness, the company reported. The trial will enroll approximately 1,140 participants. These patients will receive the antiviral pill plus the drug ritonavir (to enhance the effect of the investigational drug) or placebo orally every 12 hours for five days.

If successful, PF-07321332/ritonavir has the potential to provide patients with an oral therapy that could be prescribed at the first sign of infection, without requiring hospitalization, Pfizer said.

Both drugs use technology that blocks the ability of a virus to replicate and spread further throughout the body.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Both drugs use technology that blocks the ability of a virus to replicate and spread further throughout the body.
It's their version of hcq and/or ivm that can be patented and sold for 1000x what it costs to make.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It's their version of hcq and/or ivm that can be patented and sold for 1000x what it costs to make.
and it will be the only drug approved for use by the AHA. That's how they lock out and discredit other natural medications or drugs they don't make 10000% profit on.

I'm hoping that this COVID insanity we're seeing is finally going to expose this scam by big pharma and big healthcare that's been going on for decades.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone, I can only speak for myself. Gratefully, I don't live in Europe, I live in the woods of America. We're still somewhat isolated here among many like minded people as I.

I'm going with my gut!

View attachment 224430
Ivermectin worked for me, yeah, I know, the horse paste is awful tasting, but my medical group( UHC -blood on their hands) is prohibited to prescribe it…i wish a double dose of God’s judgment on them for knowingly killing people.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From Goldhedge... "Call in sick"...

View attachment 224438
although I appreciate the thought behind this it is too spread out. It needs to one weekday and one weekend day for weekend workers. They want the kids to walk out of school and they will need the emotional support of other kids doing it at the same time.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I just read 76% of B.C. is fully vaxxed. Good grief. How many more have taken the 1st? Now they're talking about booster shots. That's okay, when my co-workers stroke out from ADE my price will double. LOL!!
Don't believe everything you read! If you controlled the narrative would you cheat if you had to? Me too!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
5 minutes
I pray that everyone who loses their job over this be blessed with new opportunities. Ill bet she was an amazing Teacher

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
5 minutes
Only comment, but a compelling one....

Only the beginning!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I pray that everyone who loses their job over this be blessed with new opportunities. Ill bet she was an amazing Teacher
She still is :)

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just had a thought about one possible reason for the rush on the vaccines. They need to get people vaccinated quickly before economic implosion because many of the companies requiring the vaccine will not survive. So they will no longer be able to hold your place of employment over your head. I still think they will do whatever needed to avoid the economic reset until after the little kids are vaccinated and everyone has an electronic passport but it might not be possible.

Last edited: