• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
^^ Pure Evil

Probably because they get paid per jab...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.34.47 AM.png

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not nervous, but I agree with the rest.
According to my DNA clock, Dad and mom both died in their 60s, I am already on borrowed time.
We will see. Feel great so far.
Me too.. for my family I am past my expiration date. :belly laugh:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 8.52.38 AM.png

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The MSM is saying that polls show Newsom will keep his job, that it's not even close.Let's hope it's another round of phony polls.
Of course it's a phony poll. But what have polls or votes got to do with elections these days?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

My Reply to Biden's Proposed Vaccine Mandate: Will It Be the "Shot" Heard 'Round The World?​

In this informative video, Reid Henrichs of Valor Ridge discusses Joe Biden and his latest power grab. Rely on the help of the Lord, and your own resolve and we will remain free.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
are the symptoms the same with the second round? I do think the classic loss of taste and smell can be indicative of covid unless you are a snot monster with a regular virus. I know when I get a cold its common to lose smell and taste for three days but its a mucus issue.
He said she was no where near as sick as on the first pass. The whole thing leaves a lot of questions and I'm curious to see what his vax offers.
I wonder what that Yankee hag's motivations are.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wonder what that Yankee hag's motivations are.
In her case I doubt its money. This is a personality type those of us in healthcare see in every hospital in the world. Its about her being right and making sure everyone does it her way because her way is the right way.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
In her case I doubt its money. This is a personality type those of us in healthcare see in every hospital in the world. Its about her being right and making sure everyone does it her way because her way is the right way.

Arrogant and ignorant. Or as D. Bongino puts it, the Stupid Smart people. He does accurately assess they are by Far the most dangerous.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
oh hey... I guess I'll run down and get the jab!

Editor’s Note: This article was published on December 10, 2020, at NEJM.org.

ORIGINAL ARTICLE

Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine​

List of authors.
  • Fernando P. Polack, M.D.,
  • Stephen J. Thomas, M.D.,
  • Nicholas Kitchin, M.D.,
  • Judith Absalon, M.D.,
  • Alejandra Gurtman, M.D.,
  • Stephen Lockhart, D.M.,
  • John L. Perez, M.D.,
  • Gonzalo Pérez Marc, M.D.,
  • Edson D. Moreira, M.D.,
  • Cristiano Zerbini, M.D.,
  • Ruth Bailey, B.Sc.,
  • Kena A. Swanson, Ph.D.,
  • et al.,
  • for the C4591001 Clinical Trial Group*

Abstract​

BACKGROUND​

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection and the resulting coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) have afflicted tens of millions of people in a worldwide pandemic. Safe and effective vaccines are needed urgently.

METHODS​

In an ongoing multinational, placebo-controlled, observer-blinded, pivotal efficacy trial, we randomly assigned persons 16 years of age or older in a 1:1 ratio to receive two doses, 21 days apart, of either placebo or the BNT162b2 vaccine candidate (30 μg per dose). BNT162b2 is a lipid nanoparticle–formulated, nucleoside-modified RNA vaccine that encodes a prefusion stabilized, membrane-anchored SARS-CoV-2 full-length spike protein. The primary end points were efficacy of the vaccine against laboratory-confirmed Covid-19 and safety.

RESULTS​

A total of 43,548 participants underwent randomization, of whom 43,448 received injections: 21,720 with BNT162b2 and 21,728 with placebo. There were 8 cases of Covid-19 with onset at least 7 days after the second dose among participants assigned to receive BNT162b2 and 162 cases among those assigned to placebo; BNT162b2 was 95% effective in preventing Covid-19 (95% credible interval, 90.3 to 97.6). Similar vaccine efficacy (generally 90 to 100%) was observed across subgroups defined by age, sex, race, ethnicity, baseline body-mass index, and the presence of coexisting conditions. Among 10 cases of severe Covid-19 with onset after the first dose, 9 occurred in placebo recipients and 1 in a BNT162b2 recipient. The safety profile of BNT162b2 was characterized by short-term, mild-to-moderate pain at the injection site, fatigue, and headache. The incidence of serious adverse events was low and was similar in the vaccine and placebo groups.

CONCLUSIONS​

A two-dose regimen of BNT162b2 conferred 95% protection against Covid-19 in persons 16 years of age or older. Safety over a median of 2 months was similar to that of other viral vaccines. (Funded by BioNTech and Pfizer; ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04368728. opens in new tab.)

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of time here is spent on alleviating covid symtoms. Ivermectin, zinc, vit D, etc etc. The virus is not the problem. It's the outlandish reaction to the fear of getting sick that is the problem. That's what compels the jab.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Arrogant and ignorant. Or as D. Bongino puts it, the Stupid Smart people. He does accurately assess they are by Far the most dangerous.
this is the type that will stick you with the vaccine when you are lying unconscious and alone in a hospital room.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
this is the type that will stick you with the vaccine when you are lying unconscious and alone in a hospital room.

WtF_____OvEr?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
subtitles

GEIGER COUNTERS REVEAL THAT JABBED INDIVIDUALS SHOW RADIOACTIVITY THAT COULD MAKE UN-JABBED SICK​

I bought a 1950's-60's big-box yellow Geiger Counter that takes 6 D-cell batteries, the ones that were in schools for "nukes from the USSR", a dozen years ago on eBay... It's still in the box...

Probably doesn't go "down in receptivity" enough for this kind of test...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Magnets sticking to injection site is one thing, radioactivity is totally another step forward. I've seen the videos with magnets (my older brother with Moderna jab stuck)and one guy using a 'stud-finder'. Also not sure a spoof but one guy was able to change channels on his blue-tooth TV and activate his cell. Yah, I'll pass on JAB.

Funny story about Geiger-counters. When I was in 8th Grade our teacher was Andy Baltzol (sic) and founded Mt. Diablo Peace Center. They protested at Livermore National Lab in Pleasanton CA alot back when they had hot stuff there. My wife worked there on the NIFF Project. He had a counter in science class one day and kids were passing it around. Had a 'test sample' on side you could scan and of course one of the students pinched it. SHTF even thou low-level radioactive and you'd have to swallow it to be dangerous. Finally it was returned.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Vaccine Secrets: CC Episode 1​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's best to be debt free in these uncertain times. Debt slavery is how they keep you in chains....

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Manager left in early spring. Still keep in touch. Got this text.

"Btw - Tony was vaccinated. Having autopsy now. Working theory in the family is he died from a clotting issue related to the vacc..."

Tony is his friends brother.

Talked to a friend mid week. Looking for a phone number. He told me they had a block party. Guy spilled something on himself so went home to change. Did not come back. When his wife went to check on him he was on the floor dead. Jabbed & had a heart attack.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I bought a 1950's-60's big-box yellow Geiger Counter that takes 6 D-cell batteries, the ones that were in schools for "nukes from the USSR", a dozen years ago on eBay... It's still in the box...

Probably doesn't go "down in receptivity" enough for this kind of test...
I have one too. I'll bet it will detect radiation at this level. They work quite well, at least mine does.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1631399369135.jpeg

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Scary, especially for expecting Moms. And it will escalate. But these front line workers have seen first hand what the jab does so for the gov to mandate they do that to themselves is rather stupid. But, as always, gov doesn't care.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So midwife seems like a good gig. Also if it's you local hospital and there are any problems at birth they should be sued into oblivion. BUt then I can see .gov run hospitals................ Create the problem and offer the worse solution..............

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This is why I no longer trust modern medicine any longer. The grunts are killing people because they know what's best! That's a dangerous attitude to take on in a field that promises to do not harm.

1631411118919.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631411340994.png

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not to worry. On Monday Biden will announce a mandatory 6 month pause on giving birth.
That's OK because when the grid goes down you won't be able to charge your electric car to get there......

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I’m not sure when a hospital trip became a prerequisite to birth but I’m certain it was recently. Maybe the 50’s?
There is a meme floating around where the government pushed families to 'register your newborn child'... Must have been back in the 1930's when they started that?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 11.42.38 PM.png

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score