• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How does he know?...according to this man? Need a little more proof, probably true, but...
My daughter is tracking it down it’s suppose to be a hospital called Bankston. She will keep on it. As of now it’s inconclusive.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, well... I think this is a great analysis of the ingredients of the shots.

It is graphene.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1631494856093.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've never noticed a loss of smell or taste from a cold nor have I ever seen it listed as a symptom of cold or flu. Yet every 'covid symptom' page I ever saw listed those as top indicators. It could be low zinc levels produce those symptoms.
So to me, 2 + 2 = 4
This is how I knew I had Covid last October. I have had a lot of colds in my life, but never went COMPLETELY blank on taste and smell. Very odd... put a bottle of vinegar under my nose and could smell nothing at all. Put salt on my tongue - nothing. Taste came back after 7 days (sweet, salty, bitter... simple differentiation), but it took a month before smell started to return. After three months smell was at 50%. And now it is just getting back to 100%. I got through Covid by loading up on Zinc, D, and C. I think the Cold-Eze was the key.

In the end, the loss of senses was the worst of it. Otherwise it was a three day cold.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
UPDATE; A week or so ago I posted a vaxxed friend of mine was being tested for MS. I sent her info on side effects of MS & the jab.
I saw her today after she had seen the Dr. She does NOT have MS. She has a few things wrong with her including a severe B12 deficiency. When she asked the Dr. about jab side effects he agreed with her findings and said they are not allowed to talk about it.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's too bad the dude was smart and revoked permission to record any more.
She shoulda kept recording. Kentucky is a "one party consent State" when comes to video/audio recording of conversations. He just didn't want it going in case he decided to get rough with her.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good to know. That's not legal in many states.
Only 11 States are two party consent States.

Anyone who lives in California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania or Washington, must have the consent of all parties to the conversation.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Thanks - worth a screen-shot & "save"

Consent to Record States.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The arrogant response by the Hospital caught on tape faking covid numbers.

This was described as “manipulating data” as part of a “fear campaign” on Twitter and Facebook — a charge the health system denies.
Friday evening Novant Health issued the following statement:
“despite having safe and effective vaccines widely available."
yeah, we "get the message" from Big Brother...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631538590910.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone have a chart of the number of CV1984 deaths vs 'other' deaths?

2% death rate for CV1984 has to be smaller than 'other' deaths....

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That hospital story and their statement is just straight out of 1984 and Double Speak.

"We continue to be concerned with the amount of misinformation in our communities and consistently strive for more ways to be transparent and tell the whole story."

They are so worried about misinformation and yet, were caught misinforming the public.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

18 leading scientists, including 2 outgoing FDA officials, say COVID-19 booster shots lack evidence and shouldn't yet be given to the general public​

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-19-booster-shots-lack-evidence-18-leading-experts-say-2021-9
  • Eighteen leading experts said "widespread use" of COVID-19 vaccine boosters isn't backed by evidence.
  • The group included two FDA officials who resigned over the Biden administration's booster shot plan.
  • Current COVID-19 vaccines still protect against severe illness caused by the Delta variant, they said.
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.
Eighteen top scientists from across the world have warned against giving COVID-19 booster shots to most fully vaccinated people.

In an review published in the Lancet on Monday, the experts said that the idea of boosting immunity to reduce COVID-19 cases was "appealing." But current evidence didn't support "widespread use of booster vaccination" in the general population, they said, citing 93 references.

"Careful and public scrutiny of the evolving data will be needed to assure that decisions about boosting are informed by reliable science more than by politics," the review authors said.

The group included Philip Krause and Marion Gruber, the two Food and Drug Administration officials who resigned over the Biden administration's booster shot plan earlier in September.

The US is expected to start rolling out booster shots from September 20 to shore up immunity against the Delta variant, which has mutations that can help it avoid the immune response.

Immunocompromized Americans can already get an extra shot. Insider's Hilary Brueck has reported on other experts' concerns about the lack of booster data.

The group, which included scientists from the US, UK, Mexico, Jamaica, France, Portugal, South Africa, and Colombia, said that there could be a significant risk of side effects if boosters were "widely introduced too soon, or too frequently."

This was especially the case for vaccines with "immune-mediated side-effects," such as a type of heart inflammation, called myocarditis, that has been reported in very rare cases after the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna's vaccines.

The researchers warned that if lots of people got side effects with the extra doses, this could reduce vaccine acceptance.

Dr. Ana-Maria Henao-Restrepo, the lead author of the review and a scientist at the World Health Organization, said in a statement that "even if some gain can ultimately be obtained from boosting," the world should focus on getting shots to unvaccinated people.

The WHO has urged countries with good vaccine coverage to hold off boosters until every country has fully vaccinated at least 10% of its population.

The group said that current vaccine supplies could "save more lives" if they weren't used for boosters.

"Unvaccinated people are still the major drivers of transmission and are themselves at highest risk of serious disease," they said.

Existing COVID-19 vacccines were holding up against newer variants like Delta, the review authors said.

The antibody response for vaccination can decrease over time, but this is just one aspect of the immune response. Other parts of the immune system, such as memory cells and T cells, are often longer-lived, and can also provide protection, they said.

The scientists said that an increasing numbers of breakthrough infections were "inevitable" as more people become fully vaccinated and people's behavior changed.

The study authors did not rule out boosters entirely. Boosters tailored to the variants most likely to evolve could "ultimately be needed."

"Now is the opportunity to study, before there is a widespread need," they said.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You never had a head cold??? When my nose is stuffed up and I can't breathe through it I know I can't taste or smell anything. That's been the same since I was a little shaver. What changed?
Loss of taste and smell with a cold is normal because you taste through smelling. When your nose is 'stuffed up' because your sinuses are, you don't taste or smell anything.

That's why when you go into a bathroom someone just stank up you breath through your mouth...

When I lost the sense of taste and smell, my sniffer was working just fine, i.e., I could breath through the nose. There was no taste, no smell. I ate a piece of turkey jerky and under the tongue it 'tasted' like I was eating a tiny bundle of sticks. Tasteless.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That hospital story and their statement is just straight out of 1984 and Double Speak.

"We continue to be concerned with the amount of misinformation in our communities and consistently strive for more ways to be transparent and tell the whole story."

They are so worried about misinformation and yet, were caught misinforming the public.
its that invesion/upside down thing we talk about. The important thing is the video went viral on Twitter and those who needed to see it saw it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The important thing is the video went viral on Twitter and those who needed to see it saw it.
trying to find that video? I saved it...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631555545717.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Last edited:

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

18 leading scientists, including 2 outgoing FDA officials, say COVID-19 booster shots lack evidence and shouldn't yet be given to the general public​

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-19-booster-shots-lack-evidence-18-leading-experts-say-2021-9
  • Eighteen leading experts said "widespread use" of COVID-19 vaccine boosters isn't backed by evidence.
  • The group included two FDA officials who resigned over the Biden administration's booster shot plan.
  • Current COVID-19 vaccines still protect against severe illness caused by the Delta variant, they said.
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.
Eighteen top scientists from across the world have warned against giving COVID-19 booster shots to most fully vaccinated people.

In an review published in the Lancet on Monday, the experts said that the idea of boosting immunity to reduce COVID-19 cases was "appealing." But current evidence didn't support "widespread use of booster vaccination" in the general population, they said, citing 93 references.

"Careful and public scrutiny of the evolving data will be needed to assure that decisions about boosting are informed by reliable science more than by politics," the review authors said.

The group included Philip Krause and Marion Gruber, the two Food and Drug Administration officials who resigned over the Biden administration's booster shot plan earlier in September.

The US is expected to start rolling out booster shots from September 20 to shore up immunity against the Delta variant, which has mutations that can help it avoid the immune response.

Immunocompromized Americans can already get an extra shot. Insider's Hilary Brueck has reported on other experts' concerns about the lack of booster data.

The group, which included scientists from the US, UK, Mexico, Jamaica, France, Portugal, South Africa, and Colombia, said that there could be a significant risk of side effects if boosters were "widely introduced too soon, or too frequently."

This was especially the case for vaccines with "immune-mediated side-effects," such as a type of heart inflammation, called myocarditis, that has been reported in very rare cases after the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna's vaccines.

The researchers warned that if lots of people got side effects with the extra doses, this could reduce vaccine acceptance.

Dr. Ana-Maria Henao-Restrepo, the lead author of the review and a scientist at the World Health Organization, said in a statement that "even if some gain can ultimately be obtained from boosting," the world should focus on getting shots to unvaccinated people.

The WHO has urged countries with good vaccine coverage to hold off boosters until every country has fully vaccinated at least 10% of its population.

The group said that current vaccine supplies could "save more lives" if they weren't used for boosters.

"Unvaccinated people are still the major drivers of transmission and are themselves at highest risk of serious disease," they said.

Existing COVID-19 vacccines were holding up against newer variants like Delta, the review authors said.

The antibody response for vaccination can decrease over time, but this is just one aspect of the immune response. Other parts of the immune system, such as memory cells and T cells, are often longer-lived, and can also provide protection, they said.

The scientists said that an increasing numbers of breakthrough infections were "inevitable" as more people become fully vaccinated and people's behavior changed.

The study authors did not rule out boosters entirely. Boosters tailored to the variants most likely to evolve could "ultimately be needed."

"Now is the opportunity to study, before there is a widespread need," they said.
They almost tripped up and screwed their divide and conquer strategy by telling everyone to take the boosters. Many of the two jabbed would likely resist and join the all naturals.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Who "leaked" that or was it hacked & posted exposing the sham?
I have no idea how it leaked. However with the date of all unvaccinated getting the boot approaching I can guess

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How many places around the country are doing the same thing??

F'ck them, this is absolute bull shit.
All of them. Started with counting people who died with covid as dying from covid. Also no flu deaths in 2020

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Source: summit.news

Research conducted by the University of California has found that teenage boys are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems caused by the COVID-19 vaccine than to be hospitalized as a result of COVID-19 itself.

Wow.

“A team led by Dr Tracy Hoeg at the University of California investigated the rate of cardiac myocarditis – heart inflammation – and chest pain in children aged 12-17 following their second dose of the vaccine,” reports the Telegraph.

“They then compared this with the likelihood of children needing hospital treatment owing to Covid-19, at times of low, moderate and high rates of hospitalisation.”

“Researchers found that the risk of heart complications for boys aged 12-15 following the vaccine was 162.2 per million, which was the highest out of all the groups they looked at.”

This compares to the risk of a healthy boy being hospitalized as a result of a COVID infection, which is around 26.7 per million, meaning the risk they face from the vaccine is 6.1 times higher.

Even during high risk rates of COVID, such as in January this year, the threat posed by the vaccine is 4.3 times higher, while during low risk rates, the risk of teenage boys suffering a “cardiac adverse event” from the vaccine is a whopping 22.8 times higher.

The research data was based on a study of adverse reactions suffered by teens between January and June this year.

In a sane world, such data should represent the nail in the coffin for the argument that teenagers and children should be mandated to take the coronavirus vaccine, but it obviously won’t.

In the UK, the government is pushing to vaccinate 12-15-year-olds, even without parental consent, despite the Joint
Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advising against it.

Meanwhile, in America, Los Angeles County school officials voted unanimously to mandate COVID shots for all children over 12 despite angry objections from parents.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

IVERMECTIN SAVED MY LIFE, LIBS LAUGH AT CONSERVATIVE COVID DEATHS, REMEMBERING 9/11​

The left rejoices in the death of someone who was refused Ivermectin., meanwhile it saved my life and we can’t forget that some people really did something on 9/11, just not this.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score