• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Starting with the threats now.

White House chief medical adviser Antony Fauci said over the weekend that the Biden regime is going to "mandate" everyone including children take Big Pharma's experimental shots if they're not "persuaded" to take them and called for banning Americans from flying, going to work, college and school if they don't submit.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Many of my Patriotos are worried, so I made a simple but helpful page with information collected by our Friends from Liberty Overwatch. It's a list of Law Firms and Lawyers that can help us Fight these vaccine and mask mandates. Thank You to Pastor Brandon from Rock Harbor Church, our Friends Liberty Overwatch and Kanekoa for sharing the info!

Fight The Mandates (http://www.fightthemandates.info/)
Fight The Mandates
HERE IS A LIST OF LAW FIRMS THAT CAN HELP

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
She got the 'rona and went to the hospital

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 8.25.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 8.26.01 PM.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

White House chief medical adviser Antony Fauci said over the weekend that the Biden regime is going to "mandate" everyone including children take Big Pharma's experimental shots if they're not "persuaded" to take them and called for banning Americans from flying, going to work, college and school if they don't submit.

Umm ya, what that guy in the post before said. I second the motion.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

"We have a pretty hardcore group of people that we're trying to persuade them -- or mandate them if they're not persuaded -- to get vaccinated," Fauci told the Association of LGBTQ Journalists on Sunday.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
stop-stop-im-gonna-pee-13855639.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Full screen this

Wake Up this one is strong really strong​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Not sure why there's a shortage of drivers but I think it will be safe to say it's because of the restrictions caused by mandates.
What they're trying to do is grind the economy to a halt, any way they can. We look at the micro but never consider the macro. The lockdowns and illegal regulations are meant to fracture the American workforce and crush the economy so the chinks can come in and take over the place after the destruction is complete and the country is Venezuela 2.0 !

The plan is working pretty well so far. We'll see what happens.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What they're trying to do is grind the economy to a halt, any way they can. We look at the micro but never consider the macro. The lockdowns and illegal regulations are meant to fracture the American workforce and crush the economy so the chinks can come in and take over the place after the destruction is complete and the country is Venezuela 2.0 !

The plan is working pretty well so far. We'll see what happens.
Getting late, t_s, I forgot to put the article link about the National Guard being called up to be bus drivers. It's there now.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If even half the jackasses some are projecting tip over from the jab, it could be quite a show.

I got nothin'............

:oops:

I am keeping my powder dry, everything will be on sale. I need to bang the old lady and have some more kids, so I can work em, like my grandparents did. You have to feed em, buy em clothes and shoes, teach em to read, take em to church, and kick their asses when they steal gum. They are like mini niggers.

Their mama will hug em and tell em they are special.

They practically train themselves.

Nobody is fucking with the amish.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What they're trying to do is grind the economy to a halt, any way they can.
Just like a war would do. The Great Reset ala Klaus Schwab... you will own nothing and like it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I know this sounds stupid, but need to get a shot to keep my job. so I’m thinking of just getting the one jab J and J shot.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I know this sounds stupid, but need to get a shot to keep my job. so I’m thinking of just getting the one jab J and J shot.
Buy a good printer and forge a card. It will give you some time.

Fuck em.

This shitshow is becoming is going to come to a head.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Buy a good printer and forge a card. It will give you some time.

Fuck em.

This shitshow is becoming is going to come to a head.
Found out lying will definitely lead to termination

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I guess your fucked then. Get in line.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Doctors form new alliance to combat censorship of lifesaving COVID info​

'We are being shut down. We cannot even tell people what has worked'​

By Art Moore
Published September 13, 2021

Addressing an "unprecedented assault" on the freedom to care for their patients, 15 physicians who have spoken out against what they describe as government and media disinformation and censorship during the coronavirus pandemic have formed a new alliance.

The founders of the Pandemic Health Alliance met in Puerto Rico last week, issuing on Wednesday a manifesto called the San Juan Declaration in which they warned their profession is at "a crossroad."

"There has been an unprecedented and intentional assault on our ability to care for our patients," they wrote, according to LifeSiteNews. "Physicians, and all health care providers, must have the freedom to practice the art and science of medicine without fear of retribution, censorship, slander, and disciplinary action to include possible loss of licensure and hospital privileges, loss of insurance contracts and interference from government entities and organizations — all further preventing us from caring for patients in need."

The president of the alliance, Dr. Robert Malone; its medical director, Dr. Heather Gessling; and the director of research, Dr. Ryan Cole; were interviewed Monday by Steve Bannon on his "War Room: Pandemic" program on the Real America's Voice network.

Malone, the inventor of the technology behind RNA vaccines, said government health officials and the media are undermining FDA-approved treatments for COVID-19 such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, leading to pharmacies blocking doctors from prescribing the drugs for their patients.

And some academic journals are blocking the publication of studies showing the effectiveness of the drugs.

"We are in a situation where the government has seized control of the medical profession, and this is causing death," Malone said.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you have good health insurance plan. Not that you'll need one, but if you do have an adverse reaction calculate the cost vs. how much you earn. Just do the math.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

maybe go out on medical or family leave - wait until this blows over?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have told you guys about the amazing Moms I am meeting. Here is one of them at the school board meeting.

1631621858385.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
See if testing is an option. Try religious exemption. If you take the shot look at the covid vaccine injury thread and get some of this stuff in your body first

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

There are a million jobs out there right now. Granted that goes down for the unwashed but still plenty. Or, even better, find something that you can do and be your own boss.

Also, I don't know how they are doing boosters for J & J but they could just decide that one shot doesn't count. So now you're in the same position but have taken this jab.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Had my annual health check up at the VA last week. Everything looked mostly normal except BP was high, they tested it 4 times before it came down to normal. I told them they made me nervous - go figure, their vax almost killed me. Was talking to the LPN that did my pre-interview and told her about my reaction to the vax. She said she had a bad reaction as well and hoped that if they came out with a booster, they wouldn't make it mandatory. I thought, "Good luck with that!" Many others that I talked to say the same thing, they will either not even get the shot, or if they did, will not take a booster because they had a bad experience or know a friend or family member that either did or died from the shot.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Had my annual health check up at the VA last week. Everything looked mostly normal except BP was high, they tested it 4 times before it came down to normal. I told them they made me nervous - go figure, their vax almost killed me. Was talking to the LPN that did my pre-interview and told her about my reaction to the vax. She said she had a bad reaction as well and hoped that if they came out with a booster, they wouldn't make it mandatory. I thought, "Good luck with that!" Many others that I talked to say the same thing, they will either not even get the shot, or if they did, will not take a booster because they had a bad experience or know a friend or family member that either did or died from the shot.
Glad to hear all is well!! I think people will become more resistant with each required booster. Lets hope so!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Glad to hear all is well!! I think people will become more resistant with each required booster. Lets hope so!
Greg Hunter (vid above) says all the Dr.s he's interviewed say a lot of people will be dying from the jab...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Greg Hunter (vid above) says all the Dr.s he's interviewed say a lot of people will be dying from the jab...
For personal reasons, I hope not!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lets not write Lt Dan off!!!!!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1631628987609.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++