• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I just can't help myself - even though I know I shouldn't, and my wife keeps scolding me... but when people tell me that they've taken the jabs, I just have to wish them "good luck in the future, having taken the experimental unapproved non-vaccine with no track history"... I wish you the best.
Me Bad...

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In the same boat as most of the rest of you. Parents, grandparents, cousins, in-laws, siblings and friends have all jumped on the vaccine train. My wife and kids and I are just the reckless heathens down in FL. I also hope we are the wrong ones.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So, heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend...and his friend was in for the shot AND while he was waiting they carried 3 people out and am-bul-lanz-ed them off.....he left.

here is the thing: You had to wait 15 minuets after the shot to leave....sounds so very safe and secure to me....no wonder I'll never be vaccinated for something that might not kill me...stuppid people.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So, heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend...and his friend was in for the shot AND while he was waiting they carried 3 people out and am-bul-lanz-ed them off.....he left.

here is the thing: You had to wait 15 minuets after the shot to leave....sounds so very safe and secure to me....no wonder I'll never be vaccinated for something that might not kill me...stuppid people.

I have never had to do that for any flu vaccine or pneumonia vaccine. But as I have said before, these sheeple are so excited to get their shots and brag about it on social media. Blows my mind.

Seeker
Reaction score
A 79 year old relative of mine got himself vaccinated at the beginning of March. He had serious problems with arthritis, but, instead of a shot for that, he took a covid shot. A few days later he became sick with covid, he is in the grave now. (It certainly solved his arthritis problem.)

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Mariah Carey gets the "shot" .. Video link

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My understanding of a “leaky vaccine” is that it only lessens symptoms in the vaccinated, but does not stop transmission; it therefore allows the spread of what then becomes a more deadly virus.

For example, in China they deliberately use leaky Avian Flu vaccines to quickly cull flocks of chicken, because the unvaccinated die within three days. In Marek’s Disease, from which they needed to save all the chickens, the only solution was to vaccinate 100% of the flock, because all unvaccinated were at high risk of death. So how a leaky vax is utilized is intention-driven, that is, it is possible that the intent can be to cause great harm to the unvaccinated.

Last edited:

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
it is possible that the intent can be to cause great harm to the unvaccinated.
That thought has crossed my mind. Hypothetically, if those in power wanted to cull the population, would they want the people left standing to be the obedient followers, or the rebels?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That thought has crossed my mind. Hypothetically, if those in power wanted to cull the population, would they want the people left standing to be the obedient followers, or the rebels?
oh, that has crossed several of our minds here too

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
Denninger has been wearing it out for many years. His stuff got a bit " angry " for me if that makes any sense
but he seems to have chilled a bit and his videos are in a more normal tone of voice.
Just my opinion though.
He is pretty much a math guy which is what I try and pay attention to and weed out some of the other stuff.

Interesting you should say the above.
We just went to the sandwich shop and during the brief sit there the teeves, front and back ones only small strip plaza place
were continuous feed of " Covid19 " Vaccine everything. On and on and on.
Which Universities were requiring them and where you can get them.
Guy I was with ( owners son and 47 and VP ) , like I mentioned above, says he is leaving early today to get
his and then he will be " done, done, done , with it "
I just chewed the sammich and listened...no comment.

So...in all seriousness....I am sitting there...tee vee is hyping it to the max over and over and over and over
and I am thinking about the cell modification RNA thing and the dif " shots " and how they
are now saying your whole family can get them etc etc etc.
and they are pushing numbers to get 100 million out etc etc etc
and then about us on this thread and the other few threads around here...
And even what Shootist said just above a few posts about the 99% plus some survival rate that everyone with an ounce of brain can cypher out etc etc etc.
And I say to myself.
" This is really , really, really over the top weird ...something HAS to be up "
and
" is this the jump the shark moment for the whole sheebang "
Whole entire countries are just going apey over this.
The whole world was in lock down listening to that nonstop covid news for a year. If that is not brainwashing then what is? On the rare occasion they didn't talk about how covid was killing everyone they talked about how evil Trump was or how BLM. Its no wonder people were terrified. It is nonstop propaganda on the news. What I can not understand is where are peoples little inner voice that is screaming SOMETHING IS WRONG? A person should be able to sense when they are being lied to and look deeper.

This is not the first or last time a country has collectively lost their minds and got caught up in mass hysteria or brainwashing. There are so many similarities here to Nazi Germany. Just wait till the shunning and violence towards the unvaccinated starts :(

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Taking that thought a step farther, the government gets to say “we told you so” and the vaccinated people all swoon over the government’s ability to keep them safe. They also get to wash their hands of it because you made your own choice not to get jabbed. Seems too perfect. But if that’s the plan, they better cut the vaccines off soon before they save too many people...

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Taking that thought a step farther, the government gets to say “we told you so” and the vaccinated people all swoon over the government’s ability to keep them safe. They also get to wash their hands of it because you made your own choice not to get jabbed. Seems too perfect. But if that’s the plan, they better cut the vaccines off soon before they save too many people...
it would be an easy way to get rid of all the people who question authority and will be potential troublemakers or rebels. It makes perfect sense, to be honest nothing would surprise me. We live in an insane world.

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
693 million vaccines administered worldwide according to NY Times. If the goal is to get down to 500 million we shouldn’t have long to wait.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Before work I was listening to a podcast about not taking the vaccine & it had numbers & facts. I get in the car & al they are talking about is 16 years old's then it was 12 years old then 11 then after a while it was 6 months.

I think this is a culling of the uncontrollable herd that will be turned off digitally if non complying.
Birth rates down. Dead people. 10K Baby Boomers nearing their expiration date every day. Affecting the entire world all at the same time. This is an outright attack on humanity that are alive or will never be conceived because of a scam for control with a man made bug that they can spread at will to make headlines. World population will be dropping exponentially.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The whole world was in lock down listening to that nonstop covid news for a year. If that is not brainwashing then what is? On the rare occasion they didn't talk about how covid was killing everyone they talked about how evil Trump was or how BLM. Its no wonder people were terrified. It is nonstop propaganda on the news. What I can not understand is where are peoples little inner voice that is screaming SOMETHING IS WRONG? A person should be able to sense when they are being lied to and look deeper.

This is not the first or last time a country has collectively lost their minds and got caught up in mass hysteria or brainwashing. There are so many similarities here to Nazi Germany. Just wait till the shunning and violence towards the unvaccinated starts :(
It's not just the U.S. though, It's global. Build Back Better has been a catch phrase spewed from many governments talking heads.

The thing that the controllers want the masses to think that they are the saviours. People that realize this is a nature thing and that humans are basically on their own to treat it will fare much better.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
First thing this morning the guys here in the office are talking about their " vaccines "
Only 3 of us here these days, me, age 60 and they are 40 and 47.
Both the others have kids , 5 kids between them and 15 and under down to 2 years old.
One guy had the Moderna one and another the Pfizer.
I am keeping my mouth shut totally.
The above video posted a page back talks about the virus still being transmitted, in mutating forms,
using the so called vaccinated peeps as a vehicle...
One of the links above says just that.
FUBAR

Old guy at shop ( Haystack -just like many of us here ) doesn't wish to take part in the TRIAL.
( much less dealing with a piggyback modifier injected into me )
Young guys at shop , now -like the shop owner and wife who holed up at home for a year now, all vaccinated and
are in PARTY mode-can pick up and transmit the thing to this old guy but easily say
" see !!...you did not get vaccinated "
AND
not to mention the " do it for the children " stuff that is getting ready to be spewed forth.
Its coming ya know.

Yeah,
A YEAR ago, right here,
we said....

" something is in that thing ( virus ) -or the so called roll out "cure"- ( for the virus ) ....THEY know it....hence the panic "

Now for me the question ( one of them ) is....is THAT true or is this a
giant capitalism money grab frenzy world wide using the whole of us ???

and

" What is the deal with the so called vaccine and what is in it ???? "

Who the F knows.
All for the flu !!???

Nahhhhhh.....
Like Avalon says...
" What the hay happened to peoples' little inner voice ????? "
Not to mention trials and testing ??????

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now for me the question ( one of them ) is....is THAT true or is this a
giant capitalism money grab frenzy world wide using the whole of us ???

Struggling with this too. Something along the lines of 'Do not attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by...greed.' Either way, I have a hard time believing our best interests are at heart.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The whole world was in lock down listening to that nonstop covid news for a year.
It's not just the U.S. though, It's global. Build Back Better has been a catch phrase spewed from many governments talking heads.
Videos have been posted here at GIM of so-called 'leaders' around the world in lock-step saying the 'Build Back Better' mantra and a few other identical catch phrases.

It's amazing how the world has lost its mind and any leader (Magufuli) who challenges the Medical Mafia ends up dead from 'natural' causes....

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And then, just to raise my gaul level another notch, we have this doozy from the Harvard Political Review, indicting the CDC for having the audacity to actually report on vaccine adverse reactions...because, of course, the reporting is all "fake news", the implication being that the political right is manipulating the VAERS database for its own agenda.

See, you only believe the CDC when it corresponds with the left's fear-and-control agenda. When their "passive reporting database" (i.e., honest reporting?) shows inconvenient facts, they have to be discredited. I guess it's okay when the CDC said that riots don't contribute to the spread of covid-19, well, left-wing riots, that is. Right-wing riots are "super spreaders".

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I have every expectation that they will some how rush "official" approval of the vaccine and then it will be required. They have lied and changed the rules many times. Why would it stop here?
They'll try but when they start messing with your livelihood we might see a significant amount of push back from those who typically go along to get along.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My understanding of a “leaky vaccine” is that it only lessens symptoms in the vaccinated, but does not stop transmission; it therefore allows the spread of what then becomes a more deadly virus.

For example, in China they deliberately use leaky Avian Flu vaccines to quickly cull flocks of chicken, because the unvaccinated die within three days. In Marek’s Disease, from which they needed to save all the chickens, the only solution was to vaccinate 100% of the flock, because all unvaccinated were at high risk of death. So how a leaky vax is utilized is intention-driven, that is, it is possible that the intent can be to cause great harm to the unvaccinated.

The Avian Flu Vaccines are traditional whole vaccines that take a inactive or weakened virus to stimulate an immune system. As mentioned it is proven the leaky vaccine has potential to create deadly mutants for unvaccinated. Currently the only Whu-flu whole vaccines being produced are the Sinovaxs from China.

The "vaccines" given in North America and Europe are mRNA therapy and Adenovirus viral vectors which are not a traditional vaccine. They "teach the cells" to create spike proteins. There is no weakened virus or inactive virus involved. This seems more dangerous to the inoculated as it is artificially changing the natural defenses of the immune system than the uninoculated.

This is all EXPERIMENTAL at this point and can only go on past results to form future predictions. There is NO LONG TERM data from the Novel Inoculations like there is the Whole traditional vaccines. Yes, if everyone was getting the Sinovax the unvaccinated could be more in danger. With the Novel Inoculations there is no telling as its sailing uncharted waters.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
One of my co-workers was quite proud to announce that she received the first dose on 3/31. She now has acute pancreatitis that came up last weekend and has four doctor's appointments scheduled for it. She has had her gall bladder removed previously so the doctors do not know what's causing it. Coincidence?

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
One of my co-workers was quite proud to announce that she received the first dose on 3/31. She now has acute pancreatitis that came up last weekend and has four doctor's appointments scheduled for it. She has had her gall bladder removed previously so the doctors do not know what's causing it. Coincidence?
they will never acknowledge a connection.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
they will never acknowledge a connection.

She won't either. She is so brainwashed it's not even funny. She said it was so bad over the weekend that she was almost admitted to the hospital. But there is no connection with the vaccine.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
She won't either. She is so brainwashed it's not even funny. She said it was so bad over the weekend that she was almost admitted to the hospital. But there is no connection with the vaccine.
Ask her how could she possible know that there is no connection? Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, but at this point there's no way to truly know for sure.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ask her how could she possible know that there is no connection? Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, but at this point there's no way to truly know for sure.
People have been told all vaccine reactions are fairly immediate as in a few days.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
FWIW

LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.

April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

His main points included:

1. There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”
  2. Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.
  3. Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign.
  4. Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”
  5. Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”
  6. Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.
  7. The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.”

More at the link

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW

LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.

April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

His main points included:

1. There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”
  2. Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.
  3. Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign.
  4. Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”
  5. Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”
  6. Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.
  7. The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.”

More at the link

Yeadon,
Same guy in posts # 657 and # 658 above. Good this stuff is getting around.
His resume' shows he has put in the time and he seems concise and coherent. ( UNlike others of late )
What " list " do ya think this guy is on. ? ......I wish him well and positive thoughts his way.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Seems to me that the ones racing to get "vaccinated" are the same ones who believe that 2 airplanes made 3 skyscrapers disappear into their basements at free-fall speed...

So... are they "culling" the "idiots"???

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me that the ones racing to get "vaccinated" are the same ones who believe that 2 airplanes made 3 skyscrapers disappear into their basements at free-fall speed...

So... are they "culling" the "idiots"???
Certainly possible, but it seems dangerous to only kill off the idiots. Those that are left are likely to be intelligent, independent, armed, and probably a little pissed off...

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Certainly possible, but it seems dangerous to only kill off the idiots. Those that are left are likely to be intelligent, independent, armed, and probably a little pissed off...

I was thinking about this very thing last night. Do they want a bunch of mindless sheep that will do whatever they are told or do they want people who have the ability to think critically and for themselves?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
People keep mentioning the Georgia Guidestones maintaining population under 500 million, but they also say: "Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity."

Doesn't sound like killing off the smart people fits with that plan.

I've also thought that the sickos running the show think that they are somehow absolved of responsibility if they kill people who are too stupid to see the obvious signs they have laid out for them.

lukdiver

Reaction score
People keep mentioning the Georgia Guidestones maintaining population under 500 million, but they also say: "Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity."

Doesn't sound like killing off the smart people fits with that plan.

I've also thought that the sickos running the show think that they are somehow absolved of responsibility if they kill people who are too stupid to see the obvious signs they have laid out for them.
Heard for years about the 'Georgia Guidestones'. Finally went and looked at some links on the net and boy what a eye opener. When you think it goes back 40-yrs and all that has transpired since then it starts to make sense.