• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Lets not write Lt Dan off!!!!!
I like Greg Hunter, but sometimes he or someone he has on, gets really out there, IMHO.

Sure I could die in the next two years from 'something' (I'm gonna be 75 this month), but, if the jab is so good you still can get covid, and need a booster, chances are it will probably have lost all effect on the body with enough time, wear off, so to speak. Who really knows?

I just would not recommend anyone get the jab because of my own experience.

In the mean time, I'm taking those vitamins and supplements. Fact is, I had been exposed to the china virus back in Dec of 2020 and never caught it. Only took the jab at wife's insistent urging. Even she said, we're not taking any booster shots.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That's a little deluded. Pretty sure he's not president of the world.
The world sees what we all see. Xiden is a clown and is viewed as such by the rest of the world!!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Good luck with that Xiden
The trouble is...the UN, and with the CCP-PLA armed forces at its disposal...would eagerly answer Xiden's call. Then we have, not just a demented, slurring old man and his transvestite cabinet members...but an invading force to be reckoned with.

And once the Chyneeze army is off the leash, they won't heel on Bidet's orders. No...that's full-on collapse, and who survives The Jab, will not survive our own coming Great Leap Forward.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
“COVID-19 vaccine, you’re going to want to listen to this. The Red Cross says anyone who has received their COVID-19 vaccine cannot donate convalescent plasma to help other COVID-19 patients in hospitals. That plasma is made up of antibodies from people who have recovered from the virus but the vaccine wipes out those antibodies making the convalescent plasma ineffective and treating other COVID-19 patients.” – News Anchor

I know this was posted before, but then it was no donations from those with specific vaxxes (pfizer, J&J, whatever) and no less than two weeks prior. Now they're saying no plasma from the vaxxed at all. This keeps getting more and more insane.

ETA
Then I read this comment, so I guess it hasn't changed
The most current Red Cross blood donation FAQ no longer prohibits “vaccinated” blood donations. Rather, they ask for specific jab info and have a two week waiting period. I suspect that they have been pressured by the powers that be to change their position.

Makes sense. If people considered vaxxed blood is no good they'd certainly wonder why. So the Red Cross will take blood from vaxxed but flush it down the toilet. And that itself is a scary thought.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The trouble is...the UN, and with the CCP-PLA armed forces at its disposal...would eagerly answer Xiden's call. Then we have, not just a demented, slurring old man and his transvestite cabinet members...but an invading force to be reckoned with.

And once the Chyneeze army is off the leash, they won't heel on Bidet's orders. No...that's full-on collapse, and who survives The Jab, will not survive our own coming Great Leap Forward.
We'll see!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Not if you start with a thesis that stands up to these seemingly-insane developments.

It's a poison. It's a conspiracy, never mentioned; because a huge majority of Elites have accepted the Club of Rome eugenics precepts. Time to kill off "them." And time to force "those people" to submit to the "vaccine."

With deception. In my grandparents' day, it was train rides to resettlement camps. Sure, put your stuff in storage, and come stay in a wonderful camp away from all this violence in Berlin, or Warsaw, or Vienna.

Come get The Jab...it's a most-excellent vaccine, even if it doesn't do what we used to think vaccines are supposed to do. We were wrong, and now we've changed the definition of "vaccine." But it's still wonderful; you have to get it to keep from getting sick, and everyone else has to get it to keep from getting you vaxxed, sick.

When someone, or some group, starts lying, the lies often don't make sense when examined, or with time and new facts.

Which is just where we're at.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
As of a few minutes ago I am now officially Short Moderna stock. Not a big position and may lose money but this is more of a moral stance.

Last edited:

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
As of a few minutes ago I am now official Short Moderna stock. Not a big position and may lose money but this is more of a moral stance.

pair trade that with some bets on hc companies to treat the massive damage being done by the bioweapons (virus and shots)?

i'm building a position in horizon therapeutics -- drug company that focuses on auto immune diseases

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
pair trade that with some bets on hc companies to treat the massive damage being done by the bioweapons (virus and shots)?

i'm building a position in horizon therapeutics -- drug company that focuses on auto immune diseases

Already took a big hair cut on that one, lol. HGEN got cut in half. Plus it's difficult to invest in natural remedies which are probably better and this is part of the reason we got in such a mess.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
First thought is who pays this guys salary...

No, COVID-19 Vaccines Do Not Cause New Coronavirus Variants​

Older_Male_Covid_Vaccine_1296x728-header-1296x729.jpg
Share on PinterestDespite false claims making the rounds on social media, COVID-19 vaccines are not responsible for the new variants of the novel coronavirus that have emerged. Halfpoint Images/Getty Images
  • Dubious claims that vaccines are causing new variants of the novel coronavirus are spreading on social media.
  • These false reports have increased after French virologist Luc Montagnier was reported to have made the same claim in an interview.
  • However, scientific evidence shows the opposite is true.
  • Medical experts say virus mutations occur randomly and independently of vaccination.
  • In addition, vaccines can play a role in squashing the variants.
False stories that vaccines are responsible for creating the new SARS-CoV-2 variants began rapidly spreading online after French virologist Luc Montagnier was reported to have made the claim in a recent interview for a documentary called “Hold-Up.”

In a video clip of the interview circulating on sites like Facebook, Montagnier claims that the novel coronavirus does not die when faced with the antibodies that are produced by the vaccines. Instead, it finds “another solution,” and that solution is the variants.

Montagnier, who co-won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for identifying HIV, expanded on his claim further, saying, “You see it in each country; it’s the same: The curve of vaccinations is followed by the curve of deaths.”

However, other medical experts say Montagnier is wrong and that the science shows the opposite to be true.

How we know claims that vaccines cause SARS-CoV-2 variants are false​

Peter Stoilov, PhD, an associate professor of biochemistry who is leading the SARS-CoV-2 variant sequencing efforts in West Virginia, described Montagnier’s argument as “completely bonkers.”

“The fact on which he bases his argument is that mutations can change epitopes that the immune system has learned from the vaccination, and this gives some selective advantage to the virus. Consequently, in his mind, this would ‘create’ new, more dangerous variants,” he said.

However, Stoilov pointed out that “selection does not cause new variants to emerge; it merely selects some of them.”

“Mutations and variants occur randomly and independently of vaccination or any other selection process. In fact, they may precede selection by years or millennia,” Stoilov said.

He further explained that the mutations defining the current SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern emerged before vaccines were created or became widely available.

He added that they emerged in multiple independent unvaccinated individuals from across the globe, and they continue to reoccur randomly in unrelated lineages of the virus.

Stoilov said it’s a well-established fact that selection does not cause mutations.

“The facts that Dr. Montagnier ignores are that, while vaccination may select for some variants, it is still effective at suppressing them and the overall effect is a dramatic reduction of infections and a milder disease when the virus manages to break through the vaccine,” he said.

Stoilov said that Montagnier is not only mistaking correlation for causation with his claim, but that he isn’t even using a viable correlation to make the argument.

“The variants of concern frequency increase correlates to some degree to the onset of vaccination. But, this is the same as claiming that pirates are causing global warming. This correlation merely reflects the similar times it took for the virus to mutate and spread, and for us to develop the vaccines and start applying them,” he said.

If vaccines were creating new dangerous variants, then Stoilov said we would see proportionately more new variants emerging over time among vaccinated populations than with unvaccinated parts of the world.

There would also be a lot more diversity among the virus variants in countries with high vaccination rates, and increased disease spread and mortality among vaccinated people.

“We see nothing of that. In fact, we see exactly the opposite,” Stoilov said. “In places with high vaccination rates, the case numbers and mortality are dropping; virus diversity is limited to few (one to three) variants; and, so far, no new variants are emerging among vaccinated populations.”
Finally, Stoilov pointed out that although we tend to give a lot of credence to the authority of Nobel laureates, this does not necessarily mean they always know what they are talking about.

One example he pointed to was Kary Mullis, who won the Nobel Prize for co-inventing the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique.

Mullis went on to deny that HIV causes AIDS, which was untrue. Yet, former South African President Thabo Mbeki followed his advice by rejecting antiretroviral therapy. This mistake in trusting Mullis’ expert status ended up costing hundreds of thousands of lives.

How SARS-CoV-2 variants actually develop​

Kartik Chandran, PhD, professor in the department of microbiology and immunology, Harold and Muriel Block Faculty Scholar in Virology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, explained that the virus is “always mutating.”

This is because it’s “sloppy” at copying its own genetic information and makes errors every time it makes a copy.

“These random errors are the mutations, and it follows that the more copies the virus makes, the more mutations it acquires,” he said.

Chandran explained that most of these mutations either do nothing or are harmful to the virus because they hobble it.

“Every once in a while though, a mutant has some kind of advantage, either in being able to grow in a person, spread from person to person, and/or escape antibodies the person is making. Such a mutant could successfully out-compete other viruses in the population and become a variant of concern,” he said.

Chandran also said it’s important to note that it’s largely the immune system of unvaccinated people that seems to be driving the selection of variants that can escape some antibodies.

“Many of the vaccines are so effective at mounting an immune response that they can squash most of the variants that are currently circulating,” he said.

He added that if we could vaccinate most people, the probability of viruses jumping from one person to another person would be greatly reduced.

“It’s sort of like a frog jumping from lily pad to lily pad in a pond. The vaccine essentially removes lily pads, which means that the virus has to leapfrog larger distances and is more likely to fall into the water,” he said.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
As of a few minutes ago I am now officially Short Moderna stock. Not a big position and may lose money but this is more of a moral stance.
Someone should file a 3x short vaccine ETF.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Caution raised over SARS vaccine​

• Helen Pearson
Nature (2005) Cite this article
Jab against one strain might worsen infection with others.

41586_2005_Article_BFnews0501103_Figa_HTML.jpg

Vaccinating against one strain of SARS might aggravate infection with other strains. Credit: © Punchstock

A cautionary note has been sounded for those developing vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Some vaccines could prove useless against certain strains, or even worsen the infection, a preliminary study suggests.

SARS killed nearly 800 people when it emerged from China in 2002 and spread around the world in the first half of 2003. Only a handful of isolated outbreaks have been spotted since that initial epidemic.

Aware that the disease could re-emerge, several groups have been trying to make a vaccine against the virus. They are mainly trying to find ways to expose people to a protein on the virus's coat, called the spike protein, which helps it to enter cells. This should jolt the immune system into recognizing the virus during a future infection and making antibodies that attack it.

In the new study, Gary Nabel of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, Maryland, and his co-workers injected mice with spike protein from a SARS virus taken from a human patient infected in early 2003. They then collected the antibodies the animals produced.
In lab experiments, they showed that these antibodies were unable to attack spike protein from a different strain of SARS, isolated from a patient infected in late 2003.

The team next tested whether the antibodies would attack spike proteins from two SARS strains isolated from civets, from which the virus is thought to have originally jumped into humans. In this case, they found hints that the antibodies actually boosted the ability of the virus to infect cells. The study is published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science1.

Quick change
The results show that the virus changes over time, so that a strain that crops up in one outbreak might be quite different from that in a later outbreak. "This virus is not standing still and we need to take this into account," Nabel says.

“This virus is not standing still. We need to take this into account. Gary Nabel , National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, Maryland.”

This raises the prospect that a vaccine against one strain of SARS virus could prove ineffective against others. Worse, a jab against one strain might even aggravate an infection with SARS virus from civets or another species. "It's obviously a concern," Nabel says.

The experiments are still preliminary: there is no sign from those testing vaccines in animals that they actually worsen an infection. But Nabel cautions that researchers should watch carefully for signs this is happening.

He adds that some pilot vaccines, such as one he is testing in a small human clinical trial, could get around the problem because they also provoke other parts of the immune system to cripple the virus.

Find the mechanism
This would not be the first case where exposure to one strain of a virus can worsen infection with another. In the mosquito-borne disease dengue fever, for example, people who have been infected with one strain are likely to suffer a worse infection if they pick up a second strain.

In the case of SARS, it remains unclear how antibodies might be helping some viral strains into cells. "It's an interesting phenomenon," says Chris Olsen who studies animal viruses related to SARS at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Figuring this out might thwart potential problems in vaccines, he says.

References​

1. 1
    Yang, Z-Y. et al. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA published online doi:10.1073/pnas.0409065102 2005. http://www.pnas.org/cgi/doi/10.1073/pnas.0409065102

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of this wholesale gaslighting; this endless propaganda in the face of known FACTS of the past.

There's a term for the process whereas these mutants develop. It's known. Greg Hunter and others have talked about it, but it escapes me.

But just like Glow Ball Warming...we have to rewrite the "science" to fit the Narrative and the expediencies of the moment.

Just like in...say...Maoist China.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
I know this sounds stupid, but need to get a shot to keep my job. so I’m thinking of just getting the one jab J and J shot.
Decision is yours- BUT- if you do, get also the D-Dimer test for micro blood clots- which may /may not get worse. I to am at risk of losing my job over the jab, will know more in a month or so….I will not get the jab, they will have to fire me.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
I like Greg Hunter, but sometimes he or someone he has on, gets really out there, IMHO.

Sure I could die in the next two years from 'something' (I'm gonna be 75 this month), but, if the jab is so good you still can get covid, and need a booster, chances are it will probably have lost all effect on the body with enough time, wear off, so to speak. Who really knows?

In the mean time, I'm taking those vitamins and supplements. Fact is, I had been exposed to the china virus back in Dec of 2020 and never caught it. Only took the jab at wife's insistent urging. Even she said, we're not taking any booster shots.
My God fearing mother is 89, no jabs. She did prophetically tell me months before the jabs started to come out, “do NOT get the vax when it comes out”. Each person has to decide on the issue, discernment is proving my mother correct.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
these meds are common and used for a variety of ailments. they are essentially synthetic cortisol

Early and Significant Reduction in C-Reactive Protein Levels After Corticosteroid Therapy Is Associated With Reduced Mortality in Patients With COVID-19​

CONCLUSION: Reduction in CRP by 50% or more within 72 hours of initiating corticosteroid therapy potentially predicts inpatient mortality. This may serve as an early biomarker of response to corticosteroid therapy in patients with COVID-19.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
lab outfit that doesnt take insurance. no doctor needed. order whatever tests you want and pay cash or credit

i've used them twice.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
lab outfit that doesnt take insurance. no doctor needed. order whatever tests you want and pay cash or credit

i've used them twice.

these places are great. Not cheap but well worth it. You can run vitamin panels

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the kind of thinking we're up against...

Unwilling to Wait for Approval, Some Healthy Americans Seek Booster Shots​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unwilling-wait-approval-healthy-americans-120857912.html

Amy Piccioni is not a doctor or a scientist, but as word of breakthrough coronavirus infections in vaccinated people started spreading this summer, she waded through an array of technical and often contradictory information about the need for coronavirus booster shots. Then she decided for herself: She would not wait for federal regulators to clear them before finding one.

“It takes a long time for scientists to admit that some people need a booster,” said Piccioni, 55, who received the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine in November through a clinical trial and timed her booster around a visit to her father in July, thinking it would protect her on the plane. She walked into her local Walgreens, asked for a Pfizer shot and got it, no questions asked.

“All I could think about was how low the vaccination rate is in some areas,” said Piccioni, who lives near Del Mar, California, and is in good health. “Those doses don’t last forever, so I felt no guilt about taking one that probably would have expired.”

While tens of millions of Americans continue to decline even a first COVID-19 vaccine, a small but growing number have sought out additional shots even though the Food and Drug Administration has not yet approved them and it remains unclear who precisely needs one and when.

Studies in the United States have found that the vaccines continue to provide robust protection against severe COVID-19, especially for those younger than 65, even as evidence grows that their effectiveness against infection wanes over time. A review published Monday by an international group of scientists, including two from the FDA, found that none of the data so far provided credible evidence in support of boosters for the general population.

Still, many seeking early boosters fear that breakthrough infections could inconvenience or sicken them — or worse, they say, someone they love. Most do not feel they are taking a dose from someone else, as vaccines are widely available in the United States and a local pharmacy is not in a position to shift shots to nations that need them.

The number of Americans who are not immunocompromised but have obtained extra shots is unclear. About 1.8 million people have done so since mid-August, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but that count is likely to include many with weakened immune systems. The FDA authorized additional shots for that group last month.

Also last month, the Biden administration announced that it hoped to start offering boosters on Sept. 20 to people who had received a second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine at least eight months before. But the leaders of the FDA and the CDC then said they needed more time to evaluate safety and other data. Janet Woodcock, the acting FDA commissioner, has urged people not to seek booster shots on their own, but to wait for a regulatory ruling that they are safe and necessary.

For many Americans — particularly those over 65, who were among the first to be vaccinated — the shifting plans were just another case of inconsistent information from the government about the pandemic.

“Frankly, I did not trust the government to act on the science,” said Lynn Hensley, who assigned herself a booster in July, six months after her second shot. “I’m 78 and consider myself at a greater risk. I feel like I can just read what’s out there and make up my own mind.”

She went to a temporary county vaccine clinic in the Fox River Valley area of Wisconsin.

“They did ask me if it was my first or second shot, and I told them it was my first,” she said. “I did feel bad about it. But I didn’t feel bad enough.”

The Maryland Department of Health decided to take action before the FDA: It issued an order last week permitting immediate boosters for all residents 65 and older who live in group settings like nursing homes. Michael Ricci, a spokesman for Gov. Larry Hogan, pointed to the CDC’s recommendation last month that “moderately to severely immunocompromised” people should have extra shots.

“We are relying on that expansive view to deem the seniors in congregate settings as immunocompromised,” he said. “We are directing those facilities to offer the booster shot to anyone who wants one.”

Federal guidance on masks, vaccine mandates, the risk of outdoor transmission and other virus-related issues have shifted often over the course of the pandemic. At times, within both the Trump and Biden administrations, there has been open disagreement among health officials on how to proceed, and confusing guidance that has subsequently been reversed.

As a result, Americans across the political spectrum are relying on pieces of information, like an announcement by Israel’s Ministry of Health in July that the effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine against symptomatic infection — though not against serious illness — waned over time. Others have trusted their intuition, whether that means taking dangerous livestock medications to “cure” the virus or seeking a booster before it is officially recommended.

“This is a result of poor risk communication and lack of political and scientific transparency over the last 18 months,” said Rachael Piltch-Loeb, a researcher and fellow in public health emergency preparedness and response at the Harvard School of Public Health. “It is also a reflection of people feeling a total lack of control of what is happening in society at this point. One of the things they can do to protect themselves is to take science into their own hands.”

For vaccinated people living in areas where many have shunned shots and masks, proactively grabbing a booster feels like buying insurance on a rental car: They might not need it, but it makes them feel more secure.

Many have found willing partners in pharmacies and health care providers.

Bruni Baeza, 83, walked into a CVS in Miami, flashed the white vaccine card that showed seven months had passed since her last shot and was immediately given a booster, she said in an email from her birthday cruise — the impetus, she said, to get the third shot.

Pharmacies deny that they are knowingly letting people flout the guidelines.

“Patients are asked to attest that all information provided, including health status, is truthful and accurate while scheduling a vaccination appointment on CVS.com and when they receive their vaccination,” said Ethan Slavin, a spokesman for the company. Slavin said “we can’t speak to anecdotal reports” that CVS is giving boosters to customers like Baeza, who shared a record of her third dose with a reporter.

Public health experts generally take a dim view of booster self-selection. Like vaccine refusal, they say, it does not take into consideration the broader fight against the pandemic, which they believe should be focused on vaccinating the 25% of Americans who are eligible but unvaccinated, or on vaccinating people in poor nations.

“This flies in the face of what is required in a pandemic,” said Dr. Kirsten Bibbins-Domingo, a public health researcher at the University of California, San Francisco. “The challenge is, particularly in a pandemic, individual choice is important but the entire strategy has to do with our collective choices and responsibility.”

Isabella, a healthy 18-year-old freshman at Colorado College, decided to get a second Moderna vaccine in order to protect immune-compromised friends and others.

“I feel like I can’t put the responsibility of being safe on anyone else,” said Isabella, who asked to be identified only by her first name because she had been dishonest about her health status, telling a pharmacist that she was immunocompromised. “I don’t want to contribute to illness in my community. Maintaining my immunity status is something I can do to protect my peers and myself, across all political views, so the legality of my booster shot isn’t important to me.”

Bibbins-Domingo saw another downside in this method: “With everyone out there lying about being immunocompromised, lying about their status, this will just wreak havoc with the data. We want public health decisions to be based on good data. It is a disservice to treat medicine like a restaurant where we go in and order from a menu.”

Still, people like Piccioni, the California woman who supplemented her Johnson & Johnson vaccination with a Pfizer one, feel it is better to be safe than sorry, even if the evidence has been mixed.

“I was nervous,” she said, but concluded, “For someone like myself, someone who had an old vaccine, it was OK to boost with two.”

She got her second Pfizer shot last month.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MAINSTREAM MEDIA CAUGHT SPREADING FAKE IVERMECTIN OVERDOSE STORY​

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rolling Stone, and a handful of other news organizations got caught plagiarizing fake news about Ivermectin, all citing a now “corrected” article that featured a doctor in Oklahoma who said he was seeing hospitals overrun with people overdosing on the “horse dewormer.”

Goldfinger

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Decision is yours- BUT- if you do, get also the D-Dimer test for micro blood clots- which may /may not get worse. I to am at risk of losing my job over the jab, will know more in a month or so….I will not get the jab, they will have to fire me.
Got the J And J today otherwise terminated by the end of month plus I have DWIs now, so to get into their program I needed the shot.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
We will all make our own choices. I hope you got the saline and have no side effects.

The real question is what are you going to do next time or the time after that or the time after that or, or, or?

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Viking, we can't judge you.
Nobody knows your circumstances better than you.
I hope you've made the right decision and suffer no ill side effects. Best wishes.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We will all make our own choices. I hope you got the saline and have no side effects.

The real question is what are you going to do next time or the time after that or the time after that or, or, or?

Need to keep working on contingency plans, because these attacks are not going to stop.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Something Else Missing​

September 15, 2021 | Sundance | 115 Comments
ron-klain-joe-biden.jpg
On September 9th, President Joe Biden made the announcement that all employers with more than 100 employees would be required to enforce a worker vaccine mandate.
At the same time Biden announced all federal workers must be vaccinated and issued an updated executive order. Biden also expanded the federal requirements for contractors, Executive Order Here.
♦ The federal worker requirement has a date for guidance to execute the order listed as Sept. 16th: “The Task Force shall issue guidance within 7 days of the date of this order on agency implementation of this requirement for all agencies covered by this order.” {Section 2.0 link}. The XO is very vague and generic on the issue of guidance.
♦ The due date for guidance for the contractor order is September 24th: “By September 24, 2021, the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force) shall, as part of its issuance of Task Force Guidance, provide definitions of relevant terms for contractors and subcontractors, explanations of protocols required of contractors and subcontractors to comply with workplace safety guidance {Section 2.0(b) link}. However, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has to review the Task Force guidance for feasibility and then approve the guidance.
So, there are three elements: (1) Federal worker mandate; (2) Federal contractor mandate; and the big controversial one, (3) a national worker mandate for companies with over 100 employees.
Focusing on #3, the big one. The only material from the White House on the BIG CONTROVERSIAL national worker mandate is a small paragraph on the WH COVID PLAN section:

white-house-worker-mandate.jpg

(link)
… That’s it folks. Almost a week later, and that’s the sum total of everything about the biggest economic and workforce disruption in the history of the nation. That one paragraph posted on September 10th.
Why is this important?
Well, the U.S. Department of Labor website has ZERO mentions of this national mandate. ZERO, nothing… nada, zilch. [SEE HERE]
Looking at the OSHA COVID information portal, used by employers and legal execs, will show you the exact same result. Nothing. [SEE HERE]
Notice there’s no date for DoL or OSHA delivery of any employer guidance or details. Nothing.
Think about this. This is the largest nationwide change to employment eligibility requirement in U.S. history. Nothing else is even close… and yet, if you didn’t watch the Biden announcement or read the media discussion about the Biden announcement, you wouldn’t be able to find a single detail about it – anywhere.
This is not normal; not even close to normal… even for the federal government.
If there was a federal intent to actually force American workers to get forcibly vaccinated as a condition of employment, there would be daily updates from a massive inter-agency network of compliance offices, regulatory agencies and private sector business interests giving updates and briefings. And yes, that pertains only to the anticipated guidance part, not to the actual setting of a deadline and working through the implementation phase of the national mandate.
I’m only talking about the basic guidance aspect. The labor discussions with internal and external customers of the DoL, OSHA, etc. to set a calendar for how to implement “guidance”, just that part. There’s nothing.
The absence of even a scintilla of material to indicate the White House or any federal agency is organizing an action plan of how to structure the guidance itself is telling. The silence of the machine tells us it is not turned on. The bureaucracy has not been triggered. The machinery of the federal government has not been instructed to begin any process to execute on the instruction that OSHA will “develop a rule that will require all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated.” Nothing.
The silence is deafening.
It sure does seem like they have no intention of ever even triggering the process to get OSHA to begin evaluating how they could even begin to pull this off…. and again, for emphasis, I’m only talking about the tiny step of delivering initial guidance to employers that would indicate to them that OSHA was developing a rule.
There’s no deadline for OSHA to generate the guidance – and there’s certainly no deadline for the OSHA rule itself, which will come as an outcome of that initial guidance part.
Some have speculated that Joe Biden’s big White House announcement was nothing more than a distraction. There’s no way for them to ever get over the hurdles that would come from immediate employer backlash on the federal mandate; and they have no intent on even trying. Meaning, it was all a big distraction -never intended execute- and always intended to clear the national conversation of all Biden-centric controversies and reset the administration. I’m starting to think that speculation is exactly correct.
If 80 million Americans are unvaxxed, and even if only a quarter of those are Main Street employed, the entire social and economic system would grind to a halt if 20 million heavily productive people quit working for 100+ employee companies and went to work much smaller operations. Remember, this is the workforce that was called “essential workers” last year. They were essential for a reason.
A grocery chain cannot lose 20 essential people per store, + warehouse and distribution, and still function. A WalMart cannot lose 50 essential workers per store, + warehouse and distribution, and still function. A hospital or hotel cannot lose 20 to 50 essential workers per operation and still function.
Ford? GM? Auto-workers in general? Labor Unions? AFSCME? SEIU? Police, Fire, Emergency First Responders? I cannot see a reasonable scenario where the national worker vaccination mandate is even feasible with an eligible 80+ million unvaccinated holding out.
I would not be surprised to see nothing more ever said about this “National Employment Vaccine Mandate.”
Prompted to 18:30

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

yeah! No boosters for you two! I have lunch yesterday with two vaxxed friends who jumped on the vaccine when it became available. They are both saying no boosters too.

Last edited: