• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Something Else Missing

September 15, 2021 | Sundance | 115 Comments
ron-klain-joe-biden.jpg
On September 9th, President Joe Biden made the announcement that all employers with more than 100 employees would be required to enforce a worker vaccine mandate.
At the same time Biden announced all federal workers must be vaccinated and issued an updated executive order. Biden also expanded the federal requirements for contractors, Executive Order Here.
♦ The federal worker requirement has a date for guidance to execute the order listed as Sept. 16th: “The Task Force shall issue guidance within 7 days of the date of this order on agency implementation of this requirement for all agencies covered by this order.” {Section 2.0 link}. The XO is very vague and generic on the issue of guidance.
♦ The due date for guidance for the contractor order is September 24th: “By September 24, 2021, the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force) shall, as part of its issuance of Task Force Guidance, provide definitions of relevant terms for contractors and subcontractors, explanations of protocols required of contractors and subcontractors to comply with workplace safety guidance {Section 2.0(b) link}. However, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has to review the Task Force guidance for feasibility and then approve the guidance.
So, there are three elements: (1) Federal worker mandate; (2) Federal contractor mandate; and the big controversial one, (3) a national worker mandate for companies with over 100 employees.
Focusing on #3, the big one. The only material from the White House on the BIG CONTROVERSIAL national worker mandate is a small paragraph on the WH COVID PLAN section:

white-house-worker-mandate.jpg

(link)
… That’s it folks. Almost a week later, and that’s the sum total of everything about the biggest economic and workforce disruption in the history of the nation. That one paragraph posted on September 10th.
Why is this important?
Well, the U.S. Department of Labor website has ZERO mentions of this national mandate. ZERO, nothing… nada, zilch. [SEE HERE]
Looking at the OSHA COVID information portal, used by employers and legal execs, will show you the exact same result. Nothing. [SEE HERE]
Notice there’s no date for DoL or OSHA delivery of any employer guidance or details. Nothing.
Think about this. This is the largest nationwide change to employment eligibility requirement in U.S. history. Nothing else is even close… and yet, if you didn’t watch the Biden announcement or read the media discussion about the Biden announcement, you wouldn’t be able to find a single detail about it – anywhere.
This is not normal; not even close to normal… even for the federal government.
If there was a federal intent to actually force American workers to get forcibly vaccinated as a condition of employment, there would be daily updates from a massive inter-agency network of compliance offices, regulatory agencies and private sector business interests giving updates and briefings. And yes, that pertains only to the anticipated guidance part, not to the actual setting of a deadline and working through the implementation phase of the national mandate.
I’m only talking about the basic guidance aspect. The labor discussions with internal and external customers of the DoL, OSHA, etc. to set a calendar for how to implement “guidance”, just that part. There’s nothing.
The absence of even a scintilla of material to indicate the White House or any federal agency is organizing an action plan of how to structure the guidance itself is telling. The silence of the machine tells us it is not turned on. The bureaucracy has not been triggered. The machinery of the federal government has not been instructed to begin any process to execute on the instruction that OSHA will “develop a rule that will require all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated.” Nothing.
The silence is deafening.
It sure does seem like they have no intention of ever even triggering the process to get OSHA to begin evaluating how they could even begin to pull this off…. and again, for emphasis, I’m only talking about the tiny step of delivering initial guidance to employers that would indicate to them that OSHA was developing a rule.
There’s no deadline for OSHA to generate the guidance – and there’s certainly no deadline for the OSHA rule itself, which will come as an outcome of that initial guidance part.
Some have speculated that Joe Biden’s big White House announcement was nothing more than a distraction. There’s no way for them to ever get over the hurdles that would come from immediate employer backlash on the federal mandate; and they have no intent on even trying. Meaning, it was all a big distraction -never intended execute- and always intended to clear the national conversation of all Biden-centric controversies and reset the administration. I’m starting to think that speculation is exactly correct.
If 80 million Americans are unvaxxed, and even if only a quarter of those are Main Street employed, the entire social and economic system would grind to a halt if 20 million heavily productive people quit working for 100+ employee companies and went to work much smaller operations. Remember, this is the workforce that was called “essential workers” last year. They were essential for a reason.
A grocery chain cannot lose 20 essential people per store, + warehouse and distribution, and still function. A WalMart cannot lose 50 essential workers per store, + warehouse and distribution, and still function. A hospital or hotel cannot lose 20 to 50 essential workers per operation and still function.
Ford? GM? Auto-workers in general? Labor Unions? AFSCME? SEIU? Police, Fire, Emergency First Responders? I cannot see a reasonable scenario where the national worker vaccination mandate is even feasible with an eligible 80+ million unvaccinated holding out.
I would not be surprised to see nothing more ever said about this “National Employment Vaccine Mandate.”
Prompted to 18:30
The government would be better run by a 4th grade elementary school finger painting class than this bunch of hacks

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Red Cross: Vaccinated Cannot Donate Plasma as the Vaccine Wipes Out Antibodies​

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I agree that that is interesting data.

But there are counterarguments. For example
(a) Africa has very different demographics to other parts of the world (vastly fewer obese and elderly people for example) and that therefore it is not possible to draw conclusions from simplistic comparisons
(b) there are good reasons to believe that Africa is heavily undercounting cases, just as there reasons to believe that we and some other countries are heavily overcounting them.

Again - I am not making any definitive claim that Ivermectin does not work. I am simply pointing out that the evidence that it does work is not as strong as some people apparently seem to think it is.

For someone avoiding any definitive claims, you sound very much like someone trying to justify having already taken the jab to make yourself feel better about it. Yes, I know, you have stated you have rejected the jab. But, that's what it sounds like to me.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What?! You mean the media is spreading falsehoods?
It is a straw man meant to discredit anti-vax crowd. They inject a silly rumor into the "movement" then strike it down hoping to discredit everything the movement believes.

Probably a clown show.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 15, 2021

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to its massive population. The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.”

This state has an estimated population of 241 million people in 2021 and has the highest population in India. This is almost two-thirds of the United States population in 2021 and yet it is now a COVID-19 free nation.

So what could the United States be doing wrong? Let’s ask Dr. Fauci.

Hindustan Times reported on this big development:

Overall, the state has a total of 199 active cases, while the positivity rate came down to less than 0.01 per cent. The recovery rate, meanwhile, has improved to 98.7 per cent. As per the state’s health bulletin, Uttar Pradesh reported only 11 new Covid-19 cases and zero deaths in the last 24 hours.
India Today also reported on this last August 31:

The active caseload in Uttar Pradesh is down to 269, while the percentage of active cases against the total confirmed cases is 0 per cent.
The active caseload, which was at a high of 3,10,783 in April, has reduced by over 99 per cent.

Fresh Covid-19 cases in the state have remained below 100 for 50 consecutive days.

Of the 1,87,638 samples tested in the last 24 hours, 21 tested positive. In the same period, another 17 patients recovered from the infection, adding to the recovery of over 16,86,182 people so far. (These numbers are in lakh so the comma placement is different in the US. 187 lakh is the same as 18.7 million)
Uttar Pradesh is the leading state in India to use Ivermectin as early and preventatively in all family contacts. And this state is one of the five lowest COVID cases of all states in India despite having only a low vaccination rate of 5.8% fully vaccinated.

Here’s a little background on the use of Ivermectin in UP, The Indian Express reported:

“Uttar Pradesh was the first state in the country to introduce large-scale prophylactic and therapeutic use of Ivermectin. In May-June 2020, a team at Agra, led by Dr. Anshul Pareek, administered Ivermectin to all RRT team members in the district on an experimental basis. It was observed that none of them developed Covid-19 despite being in daily contact with patients who had tested positive for the virus,” Uttar Pradesh State Surveillance Officer Vikssendu Agrawal said.

He added that based on the findings from Agra, the state government sanctioned the use of Ivermectin as a prophylactic for all the contacts of Covid patients and later cleared the administration of therapeutic doses for the treatment of such patients.

Claiming that timely introduction of Ivermectin since the first wave has helped the state maintain a relatively low positivity rate despite its high population density, he said, “Despite being the state with the largest population base and a high population density, we have maintained a relatively low positivity rate and cases per million of population”.

He said that apart from aggressive contact tracing and surveillance, the lower positivity and fatality rates may be attributed to the large-scale use of Ivermectin use in the state, adding that the drug has recently been introduced in the National Protocol for Covid treatment and management. “Once the second wave subsides, we would conduct our own study as there has been an emerging body of evidence to substantiate our timely use of Ivermectin from the first wave itself,” Vikasendu told The Indian Express.”
Both Uttar Pradesh and Delhi have seen an incredible drop in COVID-19 cases because they use Ivermectin early and preventatively. Whereas Kerala, a tiny state located in southern India that is over-dependent on vaccines and less dependent on Ivermectin, has been reporting a significant increase in COVID-19 cases. Keep in mind that Uttar Pradesh has eight times larger population than Kerala.

charts at link

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I read that the Red Cross has flatly denied this.
I suspect the Red Cross has been 'encouraged' to accept donations from the vaxxed by pfizer, moderna, et al. Would be a helluva deterent to getting the jab if people knew it ruined their blood cells.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Sydney Morning Herald has reported that top government officials in Australia were called to an emergency meeting today for news that’s supposed to be announced out of the U.S. at 7:00 a.m. Thursday morning, Australia time. That’s 5:00 p.m. Eastern time today, and it sounds like a big deal.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I took my son to see his pediatrician yesterday. His doctor plainly stated that she and her partners have been following some promising studies on the use of ivermectin to treat covid. She even stated that they will prescribe it as necessary. The trick is actually being able to get the medicine since the FDA is restricting how it is allowed to be used.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I took my son to see his pediatrician yesterday. His doctor plainly stated that she and her partners have been following some promising studies on the use of ivermectin to treat covid. She even stated that they will prescribe it as necessary. The trick is actually being able to get the medicine since the FDA is restricting how it is allowed to be used.
Buy the horse paste, and administer it when needed.

Perhaps your kiddy-doc can keep it under wraps.

But, remember: This bio-weapon isn't, itself, lethal to kids. It's less than the flu to people under 20.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The FDA is complicit in murder. This should NOT be forgotten!!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The FDA is complicit in murder. This should NOT be forgotten!!

ALLLLLL Alphabet agencies, and probably some that use 4, 5, 6 or more letter acronyms.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
flu season ought to be a doozy. All them folks who stayed inside and didnt get their vit d are in trouble.
I can add: those that got the MRNA jabs MAY pay a heavy price soon with flu season coming- that said, update: four in our shop who took the jab got Covid, they argue when I tell them I refuse the jab, got Covid, and I have what they don’t have, Natural immunity…the most zealous I found today was one who got the jab and just returned to work from his SECOND Covid infection! I had to turn and walk away from his babbling….

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
If we haven't reached max Clown World then try this, Executive Order 9/24/2019 'Modernizing Influenza Vaccines in the United States to Promote National Security & Public Health' . Scroll down a ways to Sec. 4, part (A): "and recombinant vaccine manufacturing". That means besides the 2 mNRA jabs this year and the expected "Booster" starting Sept. 20 they'll be pushing the Annual Flu shot with a slight twist. If your immune system wasn't compromised with 'just take the vaccine' (either 2 shots Moderna or Pfizer) (one shot J & J) the BOOSTER & Flu shot seals the deal. I've got awful feeling this winter will be as Bidet warned a 'Dark Winter'.

I've got awful feeling this winter will be as Bidet warned a 'Dark Winter'.
————————
Not an awful feeling here, massive break through cases and side effects will be exactly what the doctor ”ordered” to wake up the masses. I can’t help feeling that explains the quick massive push for jabs, before the winter, before the carnage- for everyone to see.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Viking, we can't judge you.
Nobody knows your circumstances better than you.
I hope you've made the right decision and suffer no ill side effects. Best wishes.
Thanks i really did not want the jab, but felt I had no other choice if I wanted to keep my job.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
For someone avoiding any definitive claims, you sound very much like someone trying to justify having already taken the jab to make yourself feel better about it. Yes, I know, you have stated you have rejected the jab. But, that's what it sounds like to me.

1. That's a bit rude Will - you're basically calling me a liar which is something you shouldn't do without proof.

2. It's also silly as my position is entirely self-consistent and has always been so. I have been very clear about my stance on the whole vaccine issue, which is as follows:
(i) The greatest danger from the vaccine is not likely to be to your health (alhtough I cannot 100% rule it out); instead it is the danger of mandates, passports, digital surveillance and their effect on your liberties.
(ii) Therefore people focusing on potential health dangers are making a mistake in multiple ways:
- they run the risk of losing credibility when the risks they have stated with such certainty, quite possibly fail to materialize
- they are ceding the most important argument - liberty - to the totalitarians without a fight
- they even run the risk of deciding to accept the mandated vaccine when sufficient data materializes that it appears safer than they currently fear.

3. It is very important to be level-headed about facts and evidence. Claiming things as "truth", when they are merely possibilities is not helpful to the cause of liberty. It just gives people a reason to reject our arguments, and doubly so if some things we claim turn out not to be true. Right now I am advising caution because
- there is a lot of noise and claims about vaccine side effects, and plenty of anecdotal evidence, but nothing solid enough to base a firm conclusion on
- there is more evidence that vaccines are not as effective as initially advertised, but it is still difficult to know for sure how effective they are or aren't
- we do know for sure that our governments have been corrupt, unwise and incompetent in their response to covid, and this is where we should make our strongest claims.

4. Please do me the courtesy of listening to me and accepting my position in good faith rather than assuming that I am being disingenuous and trying to pigeon-hole me according to your own belief system and motivations. I'm actually a little surprised by your remarks - because this seems like something you usually do.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've got awful feeling this winter will be as Bidet warned a 'Dark Winter'.
————————
Not an awful feeling here, massive break through cases and side effects will be exactly what the doctor ”ordered” to wake up the masses. I can’t help feeling that explains the quick massive push for jabs, before the winter, before the carnage- for everyone to see.

Both sides have been telling us the same time frame, except both in vague ways. But we should listen.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
1. That's a bit rude Will - you're basically calling me a liar which is something you shouldn't do without proof.

2. It's also silly as my position is entirely self-consistent and has always been so. I have been very clear about my stance on the whole vaccine issue, which is as follows:
(i) The greatest danger from the vaccine is not likely to be to your health (alhtough I cannot 100% rule it out); instead it is the danger of mandates, passports, digital surveillance and their effect on your liberties.
(ii) Therefore people focusing on potential health dangers are making a mistake in multiple ways:
- they run the risk of losing credibility when the risks they have stated with such certainty, quite possibly fail to materialize
- they are ceding the most important argument - liberty - to the totalitarians without a fight
- they even run the risk of deciding to accept the mandated vaccine when sufficient data materializes that it appears safer than they currently fear.

3. It is very important to be level-headed about facts and evidence. Claiming things as "truth", when they are merely possibilities is not helpful to the cause of liberty. It just gives people a reason to reject our arguments, and doubly so if some things we claim turn out not to be true. Right now I am advising caution because
- there is a lot of noise and claims about vaccine side effects, and plenty of anecdotal evidence, but nothing solid enough to base a firm conclusion on
- there is more evidence that vaccines are not as effective as initially advertised, but it is still difficult to know for sure how effective they are or aren't
- we do know for sure that our governments have been corrupt, unwise and incompetent in their response to covid, and this is where we should make our strongest claims.

4. Please do me the courtesy of listening to me and accepting my position in good faith rather than assuming that I am being disingenuous and trying to pigeon-hole me according to your own belief system and motivations. I'm actually a little surprised by your remarks - because this seems like something you usually do.
there is a lot of noise and claims about vaccine side effects, and plenty of anecdotal evidence, but nothing solid enough to base a firm conclusion on…….…….
Doubting Thomas-today’s updated Vaers shows 14,000 plus death by jab….
751D5CB6-CDBD-4A19-AD3E-98EC734482AB.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Both sides have been telling us the same time frame, except both in vague ways. But we should listen.
I tweak my preparedness a little every day and will continue to do so until the asteroid strikes

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Last edited:

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
there is a lot of noise and claims about vaccine side effects, and plenty of anecdotal evidence, but nothing solid enough to base a firm conclusion on…….…….
Doubting Thomas-today’s updated Vaers shows 14,000 plus death by jab….View attachment 224978
Yes indeed. But the problem with this is fourfold:

1. These VAERS reports are the best quality evidence we have and it's still not great. In addition people are making all sorts of claims about ADE, infertility, genetic alteration, graphene oxide etc.

2. Even if all the VAERS entries were actually caused by the vaccine it's not enough to show that the vaccine is still not a net benefit.

3. It's very difficult to know whether these reports were caused by the vaccine. When you vaccinate this many people in a short period of time, especially when a great many of them are elderly - which is unusal - you are going to get a great many deaths shortly after the vaccine is given. Distinguishing which if any were caused by the vaccine is difficult, perhaps impossible.

4. There have been some claims about VAERS showing more deaths from this vaccine as compared to all others over the last x years (can't remember whether x is 10, 20 or 30). But
(a) I've never seen this tied back to actual data - just the claim
(b) Even if it were tied back to data, the claim might not show anything significant. Most other vaccines are given to children. This one was given to huge numbers of adults in a very short space of time including adults who were almost on their deathbeds anyway. Unsurprisingly a bunch of those people died. From the vaccine? Maybe - who knows? Thousands of people in this age range die every day - vaccine or no.

Much like ivermectin - there is some evidence that is concerning (or promising in the case of ivermectin). Enough to make me believe the vaccine could be a bad idea even purely from a health perspective. But the evidence we have is way short of proof, so we should not claim that it is proof.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yes indeed. But the problem with this is fourfold:

1. These VAERS reports are the best quality evidence we have and it's still not great. In addition people are making all sorts of claims about ADE, infertility, genetic alteration, graphene oxide etc.

2. Even if all the VAERS entries were actually caused by the vaccine it's not enough to show that the vaccine is still not a net benefit.
My Doctor friend reminded me that a certain amount of deaths are acceptable for the greater good where vaccines are concerned. While I see some wisdom in that I think she is talking about vaccines that actually work and wont require boosters every 5 months.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My Doctor friend reminded me that a certain amount of deaths are acceptable for the greater good where vaccines are concerned. While I see some wisdom in that I think she is talking about vaccines that actually work and wont require boosters every 5 months.

Great.........................weve gotten to the 'killing yourself to live' stage.............

:shit happens:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Ask yourself one question..... in your good judgement, does this virus (if it even exists), which has an official survival rate of 94.5%-99.99%, although it has yet to be isolated, deserve this much hype?

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Got the J And J today otherwise terminated by the end of month plus I have DWIs now, so to get into their program I needed the shot.
We wish you well Viking. Its been a heck of a few weeks for you.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Great.........................weve gotten to the 'killing yourself to live' stage.............

:shit happens:

Worse, its killing people for the greater good. Terrifying really.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There will be no end to globalist tyranny until people fight back.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Are they even doing any studies in respect to above? I'm thinking they're not, if they don't find anything that is why.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
CNBC for what it's worth - it could be propaganda?

Data shows Covid booster shots are 'not appropriate' at this time, U.S. and international scientists conclude​

PUBLISHED MON, SEP 13 2021 9:00 AM EDTUPDATED MON, SEP 13 2021 11:26 AM EDT

Berkeley Lovelace Jr.
@BERKELEYJR

KEY POINTS
  • An expert review of scientific evidence has concluded that Covid vaccine booster shots are not needed at this time for the general public, a group of leading U.S. and international scientists said Monday.
  • The conclusion in the peer-reviewed journal The Lancet comes a week before the Biden administration says it plans to begin offering the shots to the general public.
  • An FDA advisory group is meeting Friday to discuss the data to support the wide use of boosters.
An expert review of scientific evidence to date has concluded that Covid-19 vaccine booster shots are not needed at this time for the general public, a group of leading U.S. and international scientists said Monday in the peer-reviewed journal The Lancet.

The conclusion by scientists, including two senior Food and Drug Administration officials and the World Health Organization, came as studies continue to show the authorized Covid vaccines in the U.S. remain highly effective against severe disease and hospitalization caused by the fast-spreading delta variant.

While Covid vaccine effectiveness against mild disease may wane over time, protection against severe disease may persist, the scientists said. That's because the body's immune system is complex, they said, and has other defenses besides antibodies that may protect someone from getting seriously sick.

"Current evidence does not, therefore, appear to show a need for boosting in the general population, in which efficacy against severe disease remains high," the scientists wrote, adding the wide distribution of boosters is "not appropriate at this stage in the pandemic."​

They acknowledged that booster shots may eventually be needed for the general population if vaccine-induced immunity wanes even further or a new variant emerges that can evade the protection of the shots.

They said there are risks to distributing boosters too soon, including the potential for side effects such as a rare heart inflammation condition known as myocarditis, which is more common after the second dose of mRNA vaccines.

"If unnecessary boosting causes significant adverse reactions, there could be implications for vaccine acceptance that go beyond COVID-19 vaccines," they wrote.​

Shares of Covid vaccine maker BioNTech were down more than 5% in intraday trading.

The comments come a week before the Biden administration says it plans to begin offering Covid vaccine booster shots to the general public. An FDA advisory group is meeting Friday to discuss the data to support the wide use of boosters.

The administration last month cited three new studies, released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, that showed the vaccines' protection against Covid diminished over several months. The administration's plan, outlined by senior health officials, calls for a third dose eight months after people get their second shot of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.

Scientists and other health experts have repeatedly criticized the plan, saying data the federal health officials cited wasn't compelling, characterizing the administration's push for boosters as premature.

The scientists in The Lancet review published Monday include Marion Gruber, director of the FDA's Office of Vaccines Research and Review, and deputy director Phil Krause. Both officials are departing the FDA this year after they were reportedly frustrated over the agency's decision to support booster shots.

The scientists said boosting could be appropriate for some individuals, such as those with weakened immune systems, who don't produce an adequate immune response after receiving two doses of a vaccine.

Federal health officials last month authorized booster shots for such people including cancer and HIV patients or those who have had organ transplants.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
My Doctor friend reminded me that a certain amount of deaths are acceptable for the greater good where vaccines are concerned.
Your doctor friend is wrong. "The greater good" is never an acceptable moral reason. Some deaths may be acceptable as long as the vaccine provides a net benefit to every single individual who takes it. Giving it to some people who will actually on average suffer a harm in order to provide a benefit to others is not ethical unless those who will suffer the harm are
(a) fully informed of the price they are paying for others, and
(b) voluntarily consent.

While I see some wisdom in that
No. The greater good is what paves the path to hell. Don't accept it for a second. It's the same road Boromir wants to travel in The Lord of The Rings.

I think she is talking about vaccines that actually work and wont require boosters every 5 months.
There is a separate issue that this vaccine may well not even deliver "a greater good", BUT that is irrelevant.
1. It may or may not be true.
2. Don't make the argument on these grounds - this is exactly what we mustn't accept or do. It's like arguing about whether certain types of rifle have legitimate sporting purposes. Once you're sucked into that argument, you've lost the argument you should be having.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ALUMINUM IN VACCINES​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Move along... nothing to see here....

Super mortuary for Lancashire gets go-ahead in warehouse on outskirts of Preston​

A super mortuary in a converted warehouse, which can accommodate up to 48 bodies from across Lancashire, has been given the go-ahead in Preston.

By Brian Ellis
Tuesday, 14th September 2021

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have been off work since they put "THE TENT" up outside our Emergency Room. There is a lot of fanfare about it on the local news. I'm sure my fellow Raleigh Gimmers have heard it on WRAL. The hospital is full and its buckling, people are laying in the hall dying, yada,yada. I just got a call from a couple coworkers. The tent is empty. Not a soul in there. Also there is a whole half a floor that is empty. The covid total is no higher than it was 2 weeks ago. When you read the article it is very different than the TV coverage. The media needs held accountable.

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Covid-19 deaths are 58 times higher than this time last year and 78% of those dying had the Covid-19 vaccine according to Public Health data

Deaths associated with Covid-19 across the UK are significantly higher than this time last year despite 89% of adults allegedly being vaccinated against the disease, and despite the fact summer is supposed to help to keep the alleged virus at bay due to seasonality.

The mainstream media, Public Health sources, and the government are doing their best to convince you that it is the unvaccinated who make up the majority of those deaths. But to do this they are including deaths from the height of the second wave of Covid-19 back in January when barely anybody has been vaccinated.

Whereas the actual data available from Public Health England shows that 70% of Covid-19 deaths since February 2021 up to the 29th August 2021 were among the vaccinated population.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/15/exclusive-covid-19-deaths-are-58-times-higher-than-this-time-last-year-and-78-of-those-dying-had-the-covid-19-vaccine-according-to-public-health-data/

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1014926/Technical_Briefing_22_21_09_02.pdf