• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
People have been told all vaccine reactions are fairly immediate as in a few days.
How would anyone know what will happen six months later ?
We were/are not allowed to know the long-term effects of 100 years of vaccination.
In the year 1900 2-4% of the population died from cancer. In the year 2000 25% of the population died from cancer. Could it be that 100 years of vaccination had an effect on cancer ?

What were the long-term effects of the cancer-causing polio vaccines ?

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
My only question along those lines would be.... isnt a cell that produces foreign protiens a cancer cell? Wouldnt this create a huge autoimmune epidemic in vaccinated people when their immune system suddenly tries to deal with all the cells producing covid spike protiens?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My only question along those lines would be.... isnt a cell that produces foreign protiens a cancer cell? Wouldnt this create a huge autoimmune epidemic in vaccinated people when their immune system suddenly tries to deal with all the cells producing covid spike protiens?

Yes. This essentially gives the people an autoimmune disease.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
According to the CDC's own data, more people have died of vaccines in the first 3 months of 2021, than in the previous 10 years combined.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yesterday at PNC arena in Raleigh NC they had to suspend the Johnsons and Johnson vaccine. 17 people got sick right after getting the vaccine. They are of course resuming today. And they call me the crazy one . Edited to add they decided to continue the suspension of the J and J and are using Pfizer instead.

North Carolina Sites Pause J&J Vaccine Shots After Reactions​

BY CHARLES DUNCAN AND ASSOCIATED PRESS RALEIGH
UPDATED 8:45 PM ET APR. 08, 2021 PUBLISHED 5:18 PM ET APR. 08, 2021

A mass vaccination event in Raleigh and clinics in Hillsborough and Chapel Hill stopped administering the single-shot Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine Thursday after at least 26 people experienced adverse reactions, according to state health officials.
Wake County gave out more than 2,300 shots of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at the PNC Arena before they decided not to give more of the vaccines.
"Wake County EMS evaluated 18 total patients. Fourteen of those people had minor reactions and were treated on site. Four others were transported to area hospitals were they are being evaluated and are expected to be released," Wake County public health officials said.
The county said officials consulted the state Department of Health and Human Services. The county said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is analyzing the vaccine batch and could give a response on what to do within hours.
"We know it can be alarming to hear about or see people having reactions to vaccination - this is why we closely monitor those we vaccinate in case of reaction," Wake County Public Health's Medical Director Kim McDonald said in a statement.
"Right now we are working with NCDHHS and the CDC to further evaluate the situation to assure everyone is confident in the continued safety of our vaccine operations," she said.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention noted that reactions like fainting are not uncommon after someone is vaccinated, though it is reviewing reports of adverse reactions in North Carolina and three other states.
On Wednesday, a vaccination event in Colorado was halted because of similar concerns over doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, according to CBS Denver.
People who still had appointments with Wake County to get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine were offered the Pfizer vaccine instead, the department said.
A pair of clinics in Hillsborough and Chapel Hill also elected to stop offering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and are in the process of rescheduling 350 appointments for people who were set to receive their single-dose J&J shot on Friday.
CDC spokeswoman Kristen Nordlund said it is aware of adverse reactions in some people who received the vaccine shots in Iowa, Colorado, Georgia and North Carolina. Those reactions include dizziness, light headedness, feeling faint and rapid breathing.
She said the CDC is working with state and local officials to evaluate the issues and has performed vaccine lot analyisis and not found reasons for concern. The CDC is not telling health departments to stop vaccinations.
“COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective,” she said. “Many people don’t have any side effects after COVID-19 vaccines, but some people will have pain or swelling at the injection site or fever, chills, or a headache. These typically don’t last long and are signs that your body is building protection.”
David Wohl, an infectious disease expert at UNC Health who oversees the UNC vaccination sites, said between eight and 14 of the roughly 1,250 J&J vaccine recipients it injected on Thursday fainted after receiving the shot, though nobody was taken to a hospital.
Because of the timing of the day in which the adverse reactions started occurring, Wohl said UNC Health completed all shots for people who had appointments on Thursday at the two sites.
While his department is still working to analyze the source of the problem, he does not believe most of the cases stem from allergic reactions to the vaccine.
“I’m just concerned that if we have as many people fainting as we do, we need to understand why,” Wohl said. “Everyone that I’ve seen really doesn’t have an underlying medical history that’s of concern, but many of them do report having fainted previously.”
Johnson & Johnson, the vaccine’s manufacturer, said in a statement that “there is no greater priority than the safety and well-being of the people we serve. When we receive reports of adverse events in individuals receiving our medicines and vaccines, we collect necessary information and carefully assess the events.”

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
"allergic reactions to the vaccine"

- hmmm... so the IMMUNE SYSTEM identifies the vaccine as an "unwanted intrusion"...

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, didn't they shut down a Colorado site with the J&J yesterday for the same reason? Why would you shut it down just to reopen it the next day? If at first you don't succeed...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you shut it down just to reopen it the next day? If at first you don't succeed...
Because tomorrow there will be different people in line than the ones today seeing people being hauled off in ambulances.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Struggling here.
" Mass " vaccinations vs survival rate and at risk categories etc etc etc
??????????
( yeah, I know..... back later )

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Wow, didn't they shut down a Colorado site with the J&J yesterday for the same reason? Why would you shut it down just to reopen it the next day? If at first you don't succeed...
they changed over to pfizer today. I don't think they want this. What they want is for everyone to get vaccinated before all the long term side effects show up. I suspect its a bad batch of vaccine.

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Every person I've talked to that got jabbed thinks they are in the clear because they made it through the first few days with only "minor" symptoms. Absolutely zero concern for any long term or life long effects. Modern society's ability to live life with no consideration for anything more than 5 minutes into the future is astounding to me.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
they changed over to pfizer today. I don't think they want this. What they want is for everyone to get vaccinated before all the long term side effects show up. I suspect its a bad batch of vaccine.

Also was reading that in France ( ? ) they say they are approving the 1st shot with one vendor and it is " ok " to get the second
shot with another vendor ? Has anyone else read about this ?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Yep, I think that's the idea. We are all on a ticking clock now... And it's gonna be ugly.

It also looks like DMX just died of a heart attack. And of course everyone jumped to drug OD but it looks like he just got a vaccine.

Also on the same page on this other Forum Site is this gage of stupid.

1617989122883.png

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Reminds me of a joke headline:
"Tungsten heaviest metal, poll reveals."

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It also looks like DMX just died of a heart attack.
Never heard of him...
But discovered on wiki that there are now 15 kids with no baby daddy.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Never heard of him...
But discovered on wiki that there are now 15 kids with no baby daddy.

15 kids. Not totally surprised but I doubt those kids were seeing much of their dad before.

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
“COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective,” she said.
Anything is effective against a non-existent epidemic. Since March 2020, I have been taking O'Henry bars and Quebec spring water ---very, very effective they are. In the past twelve months, these two ingredients protected me from yellow fever, dengue fever, malaria, Covid-Sars-korona, legionnaires fever, cryptosporidium, black plague.

They did absolutely nothing for my migraine or arthritis.
============================

On the other hand, it is noticeable that since December 2020 the reported cases and reported deaths increased. Yes, we have to divide the government's numbers by 16, notheless we have to admit that vaccines, face-masks, lock-downs, curfews are making a difference ---there are a lot more cases and deaths than before. The only variable is the vaccine, the face-mask, and the confinement.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted yet.
  • Coronavirus infections are seasonal
  • Average COVID-19 age of death 78.6 years. Average annual US age of death historically 78.6 years.Buy New $14.99 ($0.04 / Count)(as of 11:50 EST - Details)
  • Face mask wearing outdoors is absolute insanity. No study shows any super-spreader event outdoors. The best mask of all is your immune system.
  • There is no such thing as cold and flu season. There is only low vitamin D season.
  • Inflammatory (cytokine) storm cannot be controlled without adequate vitamin D levels.
  • Massive numbers of Americans have low vitamin D levels.
  • 96% of ICU patients are vitamin D deficient
  • You cannot synthesize vitamin D from sunlight during fall and winter at 35-degrees north.
  • You living in northern climates you are immune suppressed if you do not supplement with vitamin D during fall and winter.
  • Scandinavian countries (Finland, Norway, Sweden) test their citizens twice a year for vitamin D and fortify 35 foods with vitamin D.
  • Our population is left vulnerable to any seasonal viral infection without a public health program to promote vitamin D adequacy.
  • There is not social disparity of care but the fact darker skin pigmentation inhibits sunshine vitamin D synthesis in the skin.
  • Fauci says he personally takes 8000-9000 units of vitamin D per day but why has this has not become a public health message?
  • The top three public health messages should be: 1- vitamin D; 2- vitamin D; 3- vitamin D.
  • By law, the federal government cannot approve a vaccine if there is a proven treatment. That would be Ivermectin. Buy New $24.95 ($0.21 / Count)(as of 02:42 EDT - Details)
  • The government is in bed with a vaccine company; both the federal government and Moderna co-hold patents on their RNA vaccine. The “fox is guarding the henhouse.”
  • The drug Remdesivir only works during the first 2-3 days of the infection. It does not increase survival. It is like “peeing on a forest fire.”
  • Four billion doses of Ivermectin have safely taken Ivermectin. Death rate decreased 70-90% in hospitals treating COVID-19 patients.
  • Of the half million COVID-19 deaths in North America, there would be 375,000 less deaths if Ivermectin were used! Public health officials have blood on their hands. 100% of Ivermectin-treated patients don’t get ill. Works for all genetic variants.
  • The vaccines are an experiment on society.
  • The vaccine is unproven and long-term safety data is not even being
  • You can get Ivermectin from doctors online. Myfreedoctor.com.

SC

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I used to get sick every year around my birthday in November. Then, I started taking 5,000 Iu a day of D3. Now, I almost never get sick.
ditto, I took vitamin C for years and still got sick. When I added D and some zinc it helped stop the yearly bronchitis. A good portion of us are low on D and magnesium but never tested. I knew I was low on magnesium and started supplementing. Even with 800 mg a day of magnesium my blood level is still on the low side. Working in cardiology I suspect low mag is the reason behind a lot of heart arrhythmias. Its easy to get sodium and potassium unless you are on a diuretic but mag is hard to get by diet alone. Electrolytes are crucial in heart arrhythmias. BTW, Im not sure if people here know it but you can get your own labs drawn without a Dr. The vitamin panels are expensive but well worth it. My Dr did vitamin D and Mag but I paid for others myself here. I think there are labs like this nationwide. https://www.ultalabtests.com/shop

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
ditto, I took vitamin C for years and still got sick. When I added D and some zinc it helped stop the yearly bronchitis. A good portion of us are low on D and magnesium but never tested. I knew I was low on magnesium and started supplementing. Even with 800 mg a day of magnesium my blood level is still on the low side. Working in cardiology I suspect low mag is the reason behind a lot of heart arrhythmias. Its easy to get sodium and potassium unless you are on a diuretic but mag is hard to get by diet alone. Electrolytes are crucial in heart arrhythmias. BTW, Im not sure if people here know it but you can get your own labs drawn without a Dr. The vitamin panels are expensive but well worth it. My Dr did vitamin D and Mag but I paid for others myself here. I think there are labs like this nationwide. https://www.ultalabtests.com/shop

I know I am low on vitamin D during the months of November through February. Living in a northern state, we get zero benefit from the sun as far as vitamin D production. It's reduced in the months of September, October, April, and May due to us not getting enough sunlight that is effective. I take a mutil-vitamin every morning and take a vitamin D and vitamin C supplement every evening. Knock on wood, but so far it seems to help tremendously.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I hard heart palpitations aound age 30, doctors said it was nothing and not to worry about it. Somehow blundered into taking magnesium supplements. Palpitations went away and have been gone for 30 years.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What a way to start the day. We knew it was coming but :(

CBS News

Children are in the spotlight in the coronavirus battle​

CBSNews 15 hrs ago
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fvFzI?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fvFzI?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fvFzI?ocid=sw

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/v...-9-million-times/ar-BB1fwW2E?ocid=mailsignout
Children are now in the spotlight in the coronavirus battle. Pfizer wants to extend its COVID-19 vaccine to those as young as 12 years old and has asked the FDA for authorization to do that.
a group of people standing next to a fence: Coney Island Amusement Parks Reopen After Long Pandemic Shutdown
© Roy Rochlin/Contributor/Getty Images Coney Island Amusement Parks Reopen After Long Pandemic Shutdown

The request comes as children are believed to be central to the latest increase in COVID-19 cases, Michael George reports for "CBS This Morning:Saturday."
"There is concern about transmission in youth sports, both club sports as well as sports affiliated in schools," said CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky.
In Michigan, which is leading the number of cases per day this week, Governor Gretchen Whitmer has called for a two-week pause on children's sports, along with indoor dining.
"Lives depend on it," she said Friday. "Michigan is unquestionably a national hotspot right now."
But in New York, Coney Island ceremoniously reopened.
"You can't feel New York City, you can't understand New York City unless you come to Coney Island," Mayor Bill de Blasio said Friday.
Children run to be some of the first guests to enjoy the rides as Coney Island Amusement Parks reopens after 18 months due to the coronavirus pandemic on April 9, 2021 in New York City.  / Credit: Roy Rochlin/Contributor/Getty Images
© Provided by CBS News Children run to be some of the first guests to enjoy the rides as Coney Island Amusement Parks reopens after 18 months due to the coronavirus pandemic on April 9, 2021 in New York City. / Credit: Roy Rochlin/Contributor/Getty Images
As schools aim to reopen, the CDC has emphasized that its safety guidelines need to be followed.
"We have not yet seen evidence of significant transmission of COVID-19 within schools when schools have fully implemented CDC's mitigation guidance," the CDC's Walensky said.
More than 68 million people, or about 20% of adults in the U.S., are now fully vaccinated, and more than one in three Americans — just over 114 million people — have received at least one COVID shot.
There are reports of miniscule percentages of adverse reactions. Each of the three major vaccine producers have reported a remarkably low .1% of recipients had side affects.

Attachments

• 1618143246103.png
    1618143246103.png
    68 bytes · Views: 5

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I hard heart palpitations aound age 30, doctors said it was nothing and not to worry about it. Somehow blundered into taking magnesium supplements. Palpitations went away and have been gone for 30 yethe ER

I hard heart palpitations aound age 30, doctors said it was nothing and not to worry about it. Somehow blundered into taking magnesium supplements. Palpitations went away and have been gone for 30 years.
The ER is full of people with heart palpitations. The thing about them is they can feel horrendous and be benign or feel not so bad and turn deadly. You really need to know if they are just an arrhythmia and PVC's or something more serious like atrial fibrillation or flutter. Peoples body really interrupt them differently. I have seen patients thinking they are dying from begin PVcs and then ones with deadly heart rhythms who feel fine. Humans are so different. We have amazing little noninvasive tiny little 2 week heart monitor patches now. It takes the mystery out of what is going on. If its just simple arrhythmia or PVc's looking at hydration and electrolytes is the first place to start.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What a way to start the day. We knew it was coming but :(

CBS News

Children are in the spotlight in the coronavirus battle​

CBSNews 15 hrs ago
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fvFzI?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fvFzI?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fvFzI?ocid=sw

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/v...-9-million-times/ar-BB1fwW2E?ocid=mailsignout
Children are now in the spotlight in the coronavirus battle. Pfizer wants to extend its COVID-19 vaccine to those as young as 12 years old and has asked the FDA for authorization to do that.
a group of people standing next to a fence: Coney Island Amusement Parks Reopen After Long Pandemic Shutdown
© Roy Rochlin/Contributor/Getty Images Coney Island Amusement Parks Reopen After Long Pandemic Shutdown

The request comes as children are believed to be central to the latest increase in COVID-19 cases, Michael George reports for "CBS This Morning:Saturday."
"There is concern about transmission in youth sports, both club sports as well as sports affiliated in schools," said CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky.
In Michigan, which is leading the number of cases per day this week, Governor Gretchen Whitmer has called for a two-week pause on children's sports, along with indoor dining.
"Lives depend on it," she said Friday. "Michigan is unquestionably a national hotspot right now."
But in New York, Coney Island ceremoniously reopened.
"You can't feel New York City, you can't understand New York City unless you come to Coney Island," Mayor Bill de Blasio said Friday.
Children run to be some of the first guests to enjoy the rides as Coney Island Amusement Parks reopens after 18 months due to the coronavirus pandemic on April 9, 2021 in New York City.  / Credit: Roy Rochlin/Contributor/Getty Images
© Provided by CBS News Children run to be some of the first guests to enjoy the rides as Coney Island Amusement Parks reopens after 18 months due to the coronavirus pandemic on April 9, 2021 in New York City. / Credit: Roy Rochlin/Contributor/Getty Images
As schools aim to reopen, the CDC has emphasized that its safety guidelines need to be followed.
"We have not yet seen evidence of significant transmission of COVID-19 within schools when schools have fully implemented CDC's mitigation guidance," the CDC's Walensky said.
More than 68 million people, or about 20% of adults in the U.S., are now fully vaccinated, and more than one in three Americans — just over 114 million people — have received at least one COVID shot.
There are reports of miniscule percentages of adverse reactions. Each of the three major vaccine producers have reported a remarkably low .1% of recipients had side affects.

children and the elderly seem to be the targets

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I STILL can't get my wife to reconsider her April 24th appointment for the 1st Pfizer shot... :(

She will NOT LISTEN - and ACTIVELY makes me "shut up"...

If she DOES go through with it... and things go badly... I'll have PLENTY OF SHAMING to dump on PLENTY of people who "helped her make up her mind", STARTING with my "karen" daughter... (whom I've already "blocked" on my WhatsApp... for replying to all my "warnings" with " Your Weird Nazi Racist Sources are debunked", and supplying MSM & "Snopes" propaganda in response...) Just smart enough to get into trouble, takes after her Mom, lol... And her "engineer" hubby agrees... Well, "liberal" Denmark MSM is right in line with US MSM...

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I STILL can't get my wife to reconsider her April 24th appointment for the 1st Pfizer shot... :(

If she DOES go through with it... and things go badly... I'll have PLENTY OF SHAMING to dump on PLENTY of people who "helped her make up her mind", STARTING with my "karen" daughter... (whom I've already "blocked" on my WhatsApp... for replying to all my "warnings" with " Your Weird Nazi Racist Sources are debunked", and supplying MSM propaganda in response...) Just smart enough to get into trouble...
Oh, I'm sorry :( Like we have said before lets pray we are wrong and your wife will be fine . Both my daughters husbands have politely told them to shut up too, They are not getting the vaccine but they don't want to hear about it anymore. I hate this is dividing families. :(

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry :( Like we have said before lets pray we are wrong and your wife will be fine . Both my daughters husbands have politely told them to shut up too, They are not getting the vaccine but they don't want to hear about it anymore. I hate this is dividing families. :(
My son & his wife (with 4 of my grandkids) are active "anti-vaxxers" and "stolen-elections"... So no problem (for me) on that side...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

If she DOES go through with it... and things go badly... I'll have PLENTY OF SHAMING to dump on PLENTY of people who "helped her make up her mind", STARTING with my "karen" daughter... (whom I've already "blocked" on my WhatsApp... for replying to all my "warnings" with " Your Weird Nazi Racist Sources are debunked", and supplying MSM & "Snopes" propaganda in response...) Just smart enough to get into trouble, takes after her Mom, lol... And her "engineer" hubby agrees... Well, "liberal" Denmark MSM is right in line with US MSM...
(And of course I'm a "weird nazi racist", having married a BLACK LATINA over 40 years ago, her mother, whom I still live with, and whose family I've consistently "assisted" when they were "in trouble"... Go figure... Easy to "name-call" - last resort when you can't find any reasoned discussion on the "points"... Doesn't help her to know that I'm against ILLEGAL and MASS immigration either... I went the LEGAL and INDIVIDUAL way...)

Last edited:

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hate this is dividing families. :(
I fear that is only going to get worse as more people get it and the pressure on those who don't gets ratcheted up. Adding the vax for young kids into the mix is only going to ramp up the emotions on both sides.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
(And of course I'm a "weird nazi racist", having married a BLACK LATINA over 40 years ago, her mother, whom I still live with, and whose family I've consistently "assisted" when they were "in trouble"... Go figure... Easy to "name-call" - last resort when you can't find any reasoned discussion on the "points"... Doesn't help her to know that I'm against ILLEGAL and MASS immigration either... I went the LEGAL and INDIVIDUAL way...)
I don't have to tell you logic has no place in this.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sigh...and here it is...we said it before here also....
do it
" for the children "
sigh...and right in our faces with it now...
every day it just gets weirder...

yeah...was listening to the MSNBC ( who can actually sit and watch that stuff )
feed while standing in line yesterday and the subject was " how to deal with people who have
not gotten their shots "...

And I am thinking..." so if you got YOUR shot and YOU are safe then why do you care and need to
spray all kinds of stuff all over tee vee and me or anyone else ...why do you care then ?????? "
This stuff is like gun control only in reverse.

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My parents watch MSNBC religiously. My mom hasn't missed an episode of Rachel Maddow in well over a year. She will record it and watch it later if she's not home. I just avoid the topic entirely.

So out of curiosity how do they recommend dealing with people who haven't gotten their shots?

I'm with you. If you have taken the shot and believe it is effective, why are you still concerned?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm with you. If you have taken the shot and believe it is effective, why are you still concerned?

Because "the shots do NOT PREVENT YOU from CATCHING (or spreading, btw) COVID" - yeah, the "paradigm"....