• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Because "the shots do NOT PREVENT YOU from CATCHING (or spreading, btw) COVID" - yeah, the "paradigm"....
I agree, they do not. That has been proven. But people seem to be taking the vaccine because they BELIEVE that they do. So if you truly believe it works, why the concern over the unvaccinated? Let's be honest, it's not because they are genuinely concerned for our wellbeing. I think it has more to do with the validation they get when others make the same choice that they did.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well I texted my brother to ask if he'd gotten the second death shot yet. His only response that morn8ng is i just got it this morning. Sometime that night or the next day the only response i got back was, "the second shot feels more like a death shot".

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I agree, they do not. That has been proven. But people seem to be taking the vaccine because they BELIEVE that they do. So if you truly believe it works, why the concern over the unvaccinated? Let's be honest, it's not because they are genuinely concerned for our wellbeing. I think it has more to do with the validation they get when others make the same choice that they did.
I will bet you "new and breaking news" comes out that the vaccine really does help with transmission. Its the only way they can put the seal on the deal.

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I will bet you "new and breaking news" comes out that the vaccine really does help with transmission. Its the only way they can put the seal on the deal.
Probably so. And maybe they are right. Maybe it does "help". Maybe it reduces the likelihood of transmission or of getting a severe case. My biggest objection is still the lack of long-term testing. I have this feeling that we are monkeying around with systems in the body that we barely understand. There is a risk/reward for any vaccine or medical treatment. For much of the population (young and healthy) I see lots of potential risk and not much reward.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's like days of yore... when the flu shot came out? They didn't know if it was for 'this' years flu, or a variant.

Seems to me that China is where all this disease originates and maybe they need to clean up their act over there?

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I've been reading in a lot of places that the vaccine is 100% effective in preventing death from covid. Now there's this information:

The Oregon Health Authority said Thursday it has identified 168 COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough cases — when vaccinated individuals test positive for the virus — through April 2, including three deaths.

Who to believe????

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

Just an old book...telling us what's coming.

Reaction score
I hope they don't make this mandatory although I think they will eventually. It will be hard to get around it these days. Like the app in the UK that tracks your movement and doesn't allow entry to certain places w/out the vax. We're all being monitored, that's for certain.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Drove by the local fairgrounds, full of cars. Thought must be an event happening and things getting back to normal as there has not been an event there since Whu flu. It was an event all right, hundreds of cars lined up for people waiting to get their experimental genetic tool inoculation drive thru. Trains to Death camps are so 20th century.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My parents watch MSNBC religiously. My mom hasn't missed an episode of Rachel Maddow in well over a year. She will record it and watch it later if she's not home. I just avoid the topic entirely.

So out of curiosity how do they recommend dealing with people who haven't gotten their shots?

I'm with you. If you have taken the shot and believe it is effective, why are you still concerned?

Ouch,
Really, they do ?
You have my positive thoughts in dealing with the family.

What I heard them saying was the same kind of stuff they were saying about dealing with people not wearing masks voluntarilly
a year ago.
Its all just " better than you " and " telling you what to do " stuff.
Puts me straight into " yeah !? whatever " mode.
Regards WQF

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Johnson and Johnson novel inoculation recent results. They (briefly)suspended inoculations after a lot of people started getting hauled off by ambulances. CDC said found nothing wrong, keep jabbing.

It must be the weather is causing it (serious that is their excuse). Young people are most effected by the jab, why are the heck are they getting it with almost a nonexistent death rate with whu flu?

Read some of the below comments in stazitube, lots of people saying they felt ill after the J&J jab too.

Last edited:

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ouch,
Really, they do ?
You have my positive thoughts in dealing with the family.
Thanks. Political views aside, my parents are good, honest people. They just tend to view people by their “character” and not their actions, so Trump’s rants and tweets did not go over well with them. I think they see Biden as a genuine old man just trying to do the right thing. They also are extremely trusting of authority. Police, (liberal) politicians, news (other than FOX) etc are to be trusted completely. They are fighting the good fight against the evil, greedy republicans. My mom loves to tell people that Nixon was the last republican she ever voted for. They took the vaccine to “do their part”. For a year they only left the house to go to the doctor and the grocery store at 7am on a Tuesday morning every other week. She still refuses to go to any restaurant that doesn’t do curbside takeout. There’s no changing their minds, so aside from interjecting little bits of logic where I can, I generally just sit and smile. I wish them no ill will, quite the opposite, but it’s just not worth it.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

Just an old book...telling us what's coming.
yep :( I feel so blessed my kids are on board. I have a handful of close hospital friends who know I will never take the vaccine and respect my decision. What a well designed and effective plan. Divide and conquer.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks. Political views aside, my parents are good, honest people. They just tend to view people by their “character” and not their actions, so Trump’s rants and tweets did not go over well with them. I think they see Biden as a genuine old man just trying to do the right thing. They also are extremely trusting of authority. Police, (liberal) politicians, news (other than FOX) etc are to be trusted completely. They are fighting the good fight against the evil, greedy republicans. My mom loves to tell people that Nixon was the last republican she ever voted for. They took the vaccine to “do their part”. For a year they only left the house to go to the doctor and the grocery store at 7am on a Tuesday morning every other week. She still refuses to go to any restaurant that doesn’t do curbside takeout. There’s no changing their minds, so aside from interjecting little bits of logic where I can, I generally just sit and smile. I wish them no ill will, quite the opposite, but it’s just not worth it.
On a side note I had a quite a few elderly covid patients just like your parents. Some didn't even go to the grocery store but had them delivered the last year. They STILL caught covid. Can someone please explain that to me. It sure sent my brain down the conspiracy rabbit hole. The saddest part of last year was how many elderly died alone of things other than covid. My Brotherinlaw who belongs to a cardiac support group. lost 8 friends last year without seeing them. None of them died from covid but heart issues.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I went to the website of a big former antivax lawyer Alan Philips. He has this note on his website. He has fought hard for decades. This is isn't good :(
States of Emergency were declared by all U.S. states and the federal government in early 2020, and they are all still in effect. Emergency health orders requiring emergency covid-19 vaccines are on the way, and will likely have only narrow medical exemptions. Getting a medical exemption these days is difficult, as fewer and fewer medical doctors are willing to recommend them, for fear of attack by their state medical boards. Gates has publicly stated that the goal is to vaccinate everyone with “no exceptions.” As “he who has the money makes the rules” (and today's world obeys), medical exemptions are likely to be all but impossible to get for the coming emergency mandates.

There aren’t any legal outs for this one, folks. This doesn't mean there's no out, it means we have to resort to an out-of-the-box solution. We argued the science, but the lockdowns came anyway. We argued the science, but face mask mandates came anyway. We argued the science, and the vaccines are rolling out anyway. Real science is suppressed; so, arguing science fixes nothing unless you first address the suppression.
We Woke Up to the Problem; Now, We Must Wake Up to the Solution.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
On the phone tonight, a French buddy of mine said he read that a doctor said on Facebook that the Sputnik V vaccine will start becoming available in France in June...

Thanks to that bit of news, my wife is cancelling her Pfizer appointment - ufff!

I then went online to check - and last week France's President Macron and Germany's Chancellor Merkel had a meeting with Russians about getting Sputnik V.

(Apart from a PLETHORA of MSM "articles" SLAMMING Sputnik V, notwithstanding The Lancet's EXTREMELY POSITIVE report), One MSM article talks about availability "end of June, beginning of July"... Others mention manufacturing labs getting licenses in the EU.

Another article compared the ingredients in AstraZeneca and Sputnik V.

AstraZeneca uses a CHIMPANZEE adenovirus.
Sputnik V uses two HUMAN adenoviruses.

(I think that there are already enough chimp genes in the gene pool, without adding more, lol )

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

10-4,
Yup...parallel lives. I know many just like them.
I know my mom ( RIP ) would be pretty much exactly the same.
NOTE: You are a good dude hanging with them...don't go changin '
Just saying :) :)

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I went to the website of a big former antivax lawyer Alan Philips. He has this note on his website. He has fought hard for decades. This is isn't good :(
States of Emergency were declared by all U.S. states and the federal government in early 2020, and they are all still in effect. Emergency health orders requiring emergency covid-19 vaccines are on the way, and will likely have only narrow medical exemptions. Getting a medical exemption these days is difficult, as fewer and fewer medical doctors are willing to recommend them, for fear of attack by their state medical boards. Gates has publicly stated that the goal is to vaccinate everyone with “no exceptions.” As “he who has the money makes the rules” (and today's world obeys), medical exemptions are likely to be all but impossible to get for the coming emergency mandates.

There aren’t any legal outs for this one, folks. This doesn't mean there's no out, it means we have to resort to an out-of-the-box solution. We argued the science, but the lockdowns came anyway. We argued the science, but face mask mandates came anyway. We argued the science, and the vaccines are rolling out anyway. Real science is suppressed; so, arguing science fixes nothing unless you first address the suppression.

Thanks,
I especially am fond of the last sentence.
Regards,

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Quote from the article... Seems to apply to their "dictator" =

"“Those who are not yet vaccinated but who would be vaccinated, you wouldn’t send them immediately after vaccination,” due to possible side effects like “wooziness in the head, you know how that is,” he said."

... Get out the Dramamine...

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks,
I especially am fond of the last sentence.
Regards,
this really threw me. When a man like Alan Philips sounds that tired and discouraged it really feels like there is no hope. :( What is desperately needed right now is leadership for a resistance. I think millions are woke and have no idea what to do with it. I will assume Phillips is not talking of negative woke discussed here.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

How about "no lethal injections without a CONVICTION in a Fair Trial by a Jury of your Peers"??? Your "peers" being the anti-vaxxers... Then Appellate Court, then Supreme Court...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
A guy I know got the J&J this weekend. Had an adverse reaction to it. Sweating, dizziness, a general weird feeling, then passed out, fell down and hit his head.

Seems ok now, but time will tell.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
So....................Jonestown was just a test to see how many would willingly take the koolaid!

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Sputnik V vaccine will start becoming available in France
Another article compared the ingredients in AstraZeneca and Sputnik V.
Don't get your hopes up (too high). Sputnik is perhaps, less harmful. Population of Hungary was only injected with Sputnik. Check out the increase of infection and death there

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My parents watch MSNBC religiously. My mom hasn't missed an episode of Rachel Maddow in well over a year. She will record it and watch it later if she's not home. I just avoid the topic entirely.

So out of curiosity how do they recommend dealing with people who haven't gotten their shots?

I'm with you. If you have taken the shot and believe it is effective, why are you still concerned?
I cancelled cable many months ago as my wife ( soon to be ex- bad, real bad situation- don’t ask) was consumed with fear. Strange thing happened when cable disappeared- so did her fear of Covid. Didn’t last long, she went out and got shot up anyway. America has been played, deceived.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up (too high). Sputnik is perhaps, less harmful. Population of Hungary was only injected with Sputnik. Check out the increase of infection and death there
No. Hungary also uses the Sino vaccine from the CCP... from what I read...

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I cancelled cable many months ago as my wife ( soon to be ex- bad, real bad situation- don’t ask) was consumed with fear. Strange thing happened when cable disappeared- so did her fear of Covid.
You don't really realize how insidious it is until you step away from it for while. I did the same with facebook several months ago. I still get on for a couple of minutes about once every week or two now just to see what I'm missing, and almost immediately my anger and stress levels rise and I am reminded of why I walked away from it. My life is better without it.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
this is going along with what Dr Merrit said. Im fairly sure a tight lid will be kept on vaccine disaster till they have reached some type of goal in numbers vaccinated. At some point it will all come out.

Possibly. But the official spin will be it's the mutated virii killing people not the vaccine so the sheepsies will flock to get more injections.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They just keep piling on the bullshit and the people eat it up like ice cream! They can say whatever the fook they want. I'm trusting my immune system, Ivermectin, Quercetin, Zinc and a couple oo other things rather than a bunch of proven liars and bimbos telling me they know what's best for me.

BULLSHIT!

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Latest numbers I see are ~36% of the US population has gotten at least the first shot. They've got to be getting close to moving through all of the people that were clamoring to get it. Next up is the batch of people that are on the fence or want it but are lazy. These are the folks that will need some "convincing". The third batch will be the true holdouts that don't want it. I'm curious where the splits are going to be and the timeline for each. Ultimately, if the vaccine is making people more susceptible to other viruses or strains, I think people will figure that out eventually on their own. Maybe.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Latest numbers I see are ~36% of the US population has gotten at least the first shot. They've got to be getting close to moving through all of the people that were clamoring to get it. Next up is the batch of people that are on the fence or want it but are lazy. These are the folks that will need some "convincing". The third batch will be the true holdouts that don't want it. I'm curious where the splits are going to be and the timeline for each. Ultimately, if the vaccine is making people more susceptible to other viruses or strains, I think people will figure that out eventually on their own. Maybe.

This is just like the business book crossing the chasm

You have 5 groups - innovators, early adopters, early majority, late majority and laggards

Innovators in this case the risk takers that just have to be first

Early adopters - those waiting in line because they want to be first and were convinced by the scarcity sales tactic employed in this case

Early majority - those that watched the news and became convinced since so many others did it but we’re happy to wait their turn. Maybe skeptic in here but sheeple at the end of the day

The laggards are the GIM crowd and the people from Missouri who know better. Because you can’t make me.

This leaves the late majority or those that require coercion, and/or incentives - the real battleground.

It’s always the same pattern regardless the game

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Possibly. But the official spin will be it's the mutated virii killing people not the vaccine so the sheepsies will flock to get more injections.

Yeah, that would be the official spin but I don't think they get away with it. Because it will be what these good doctors have said all along, the enhanced immune response after being challenged with a live virus.

I think their may be some hope for these people as there are some anti-bodies that have shown great promise in controlling the cytokine storm immune system response. There won't be enough to go around though.

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
No. Hungary also uses the Sino vaccine from the CCP... from what I read...

Hungary is the only EU member state that has already begun mass vaccinations with Sputnik V against COVID-19 as the European drug regulator inspects its efficacy and safety, as well as ethical concerns about the Russian clinical testing that went into it.

So far Hungary has received 1.1 million Russian and 1.1 million Chinese doses, he said, adding that without these shipments 'we would be in big trouble'.

And results are in:

Despite vaccination success, Hungary sets daily record COVID deaths

A year ago, or 6 months ago, Hungary was not even on the list; now it is a contender. The variable is curfew and mass vaccination.