• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Really its been odd for me because not that much changed. Ive had about 4 people ask me to wear a mask. But id say just about as many as before still shake hands.
Here in the Midwest politeness is part of the culture, and obedience to "authority" goes right along with it. Midwesterners don't like to make a fuss and don't like to attract attention, so they just go along with doing what they are told and shrug their shoulders. Maybe it is also a Norwegian/Swedish thing?

I am a native of Wisconsin, but my heritage is Swiss, and my ancestors came over in 1750 to look for freedom. They also had a reputation for being trouble-makers in Switzerland, then in North Carolina where they settled. In the official List of Swiss Immigrant to the American Colonies in the 18th Century it is said of my ancestors "Their pastor, D'Anoine, was not sorry to see them go" (to leave Switzerland then required approval from the state church).

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Platinum Bling
I talked with someone at the hardware store today that I hadn't seen in a couple of months. Offered my condolences on the passing of his father. He didn't die of vivid, btw. The man offered me a handshake and I accepted. It's been a half a year since a gesture like that came about. The only thing I can think is he must not be afraid of little, old me.
My husband has started hand shakes with his buddies and visiting the local bar too. We also had an illegal Christmas gathering of the family this weekend. My motherinalw is 88 yrs old and she got so upset when I told her we should cancel. Instead we put up outdoor heaters and build a big campfire and she stayed warm and toasty and looked genuinely happy doing a campfire Christmas. People are so lonely and old people are dying of isolation.

Last edited:

Avalon

Platinum Bling
For the 1st time in history a disease has been politicized and if anything you hear about it is true, it is pure happenstance because that truth just happens to align with some faction's political aims. Virtually everything you hear about covid is propaganda.
From the first day of lock down when none us really knew what was going on I was saying "oh shit". Politicians in the modern US have never has this type of power over the people. They will never willingly give it up and do anything to keep it going. I have to respectfully disagree about covid not being real. It is quite real and although most peoples bodies handle it fine its like spinning the roulette wheel if are in the group it is generically targeted to kill or cause grave illness to. There had to be enough truth to covid or this very successful campaign of terror by the government and media would not have worked. The problem is we will never know the real truth about the virus because it is buried in a mountain of lies and fake statistics.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
Both of my daughters are in the health field. They each got the first dose last week. I can't say I'm happy with their choices.
oh boy.... lets pray we are the paranoid wrong ones. That must have been hard for you :(

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
oh boy.... lets pray we are the paranoid wrong ones. That must have been hard for you :(
My kids think I'm nuts because I hang out on this forum anyway. Whether it's the WuFlu or politics, my daughter's are polar opposites of me. My son likes to think he looks at all sides but he also thinks Jo and Da Ho won fairly.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
This is from Dec 4, don't know if it's been posted here.

CNN says not to worry if old people die after getting vaccine
When shots begin to go into arms of residents, Moore said Americans need to understand that deaths may occur that won't necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine.
"We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that's the place where people at the end of their lives reside," Moore said.
https://lite.cnn.com/en/article/h_f57704265a0db9708053b6eb5320dd44

So when old folks were dying it was bc covid. Now if they die it's bc they're old. Scary.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
My kids think I'm nuts because I hang out on this forum anyway. Whether it's the WuFlu or politics, my daughter's are polar opposites of me. My son likes to think he looks at all sides but he also thinks Jo and Da Ho won fairly.
download.png LOL ... If its any consolation my family used to think I was nuts too. When I joined GIM all those years ago I was buying guns and prepping food. I had one supportive daughter. My other daughter and husband thought I was loonie tunes and actually did an intervention. Fast forward to 2020. My husband wanted a cross bow to add quiet stealth to our defense and my daughter who thought I was nuts has learned to shoot a gun and is prepping food. They both think the NWO is trying to kill us.. LOL So there is hope for your family. In the mean time do what you need to do for them

Avalon

Platinum Bling
This is from Dec 4, don't know if it's been posted here.

CNN says not to worry if old people die after getting vaccine

https://lite.cnn.com/en/article/h_f57704265a0db9708053b6eb5320dd44

So when old folks were dying it was bc covid. Now if they die it's bc they're old. Scary.
that's obscene :( I know people are not cats and dogs but I can tell you from years as a Vet Tech that when old and sick animals were hit with vaccine many times they would die shortly after. My Vet got to a point where she refused to vaccinate sick animals and only vaccinated with law required rabies with old frail dogs.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it's amazing the knowledge we individually posses, yet, at the same time, we find our 'collective' knowledge is being led around by the neck by a group of people who would struggle to spell the word knowledge, let alone for them to have any real leadership skills

what we know, the collective knowledge we have as individuals is NOT being used to run the place....

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
that's obscene :( I know people are not cats and dogs but I can tell you from years as a Vet Tech that when old and sick animals were hit with vaccine many times they would die shortly after. My Vet got to a point where she refused to vaccinate sick animals and only vaccinated with law required rabies with old frail dogs.
I have had 5 dogs in my life. All labs and they were only vaccinated for rabies as required by law. They have all lived anywhere from 12 1/2 to 14 1/2 years old. People have commented that my dogs seem to live long healthy lives. I think it's because they are not over-vaccinated.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
My other daughter and husband thought I was loonie tunes and actually did an intervention.
Now that's funny.:dduck:

My kids think I'm nuts because I hang out on this forum anyway. Whether it's the WuFlu or politics, my daughter's are polar opposites of me.
What do you expect? They are indoctrinated by Murphy

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Well, this is ironic, a Dim congressman is in the news arguing that people who get vaccinated should get $300 government checks. Stimulus checks should be topped off with $300 for Americans who vaccinate against coronavirus, John Delaney argues (yahoo.com)

The vaccine is so good that it should be mandatory! The vaccine is so good that people should be bribed to get it!

What's the line from Hamlet? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks?"

But not all vaccines are bad. Anyone even close to my early 70's age will remember polio. It was a genuine scourge that crippled 100's of thousands of mostly children until a vaccine was invented in the late 50's. Nobody had to be bribed to take that, I can say that for sure. I was in grade school and remember waiting in a looong line to get that. There was an epidemic of polio that picked off a number of my classmates, never to be seen again, either dead or worse, horribly crippled as the disease destroyed their motor nerves. Polio, as a disease, has been extinct in the US for decades.

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Polio, as a disease, has been extinct for decades.
Not quite, Tom —

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends polio vaccination boosters for travelers in countries where the disease is endemic. In 2018, there were 33 cases of wild polio and 104 cases of vaccine-derived polio. The wild disease was spread between people only in Afghanistan and Pakistan. In 2019 there were 175 cases of wild polio and 364 cases of vaccine-derived polio.​
wikipedia​

Notice the "vaccine-derived" label.
BF

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Not quite, Tom —

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends polio vaccination boosters for travelers in countries where the disease is endemic. In 2018, there were 33 cases of wild polio and 104 cases of vaccine-derived polio. The wild disease was spread between people only in Afghanistan and Pakistan. In 2019 there were 175 cases of wild polio and 364 cases of vaccine-derived polio.​
wikipedia​

Notice the "vaccine-derived" label.
BF
I edited the last sentence to read, "Polio, as a disease, has been extinct in the US for decades." Hard to eradicate disease in other nations. But, in the US, polio had gone from an epidemic scourge to virtually unknown.

I'm not stating that, because there has been one demonstrable successful vaccine, that all vaccines are unqualified successes. And I'm definitely not stating that in the context of the covid vaccine, because we've been lied to about everything to do with the disease from the start, I'm suspicious as hell.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
because we've been lied to about everything
and discernible people tend to use this knowledge for just about everything that comes at them on a daily basis...

it gets tiring some days just to work through what people are trying to 'sell' me....

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Polio, as a disease, has been extinct in the US for decades.
That's because DDT has been eradicated since the 80s.
1608574699025.png

1608575019745.png

Last edited:

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Anyone even close to my early 70's age will remember polio. It was a genuine scourge that crippled 100's of thousands of mostly children until a vaccine was invented in the late 50's. Nobody had to be bribed to take that, I can say that for sure. I was in grade school and remember waiting in a looong line to get that. There was an epidemic of polio that picked off a number of my classmates, never to be seen again, either dead or worse, horribly crippled as the disease destroyed their motor nerves. Polio, as a disease, has been extinct in the US for decades.
If you remember the long lines to get the sugar cube in a paper cup, then you probably remember getting tested in school for TB as well. It was a four pronged needle of varying lengths that they stuck in your forearm. It looked like something you hold a corn cob with. We also got a shot in the arm for something, but I was too small to remember what it was for. The only problem we had was kids fainting at the thought of getting a needle. lol. didn't stop them from getting the shot. If someone passed out, they gave them the shot then.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Striking Decline of Premature Births and SIDS During COVID
While the global lockdowns for the COVID-19 pandemic have had far-reaching ramifications, not all side effects have been bad. Two interesting changes noted by doctors around the world are a dramatic reduction in premature births1,2,3,4,5 and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). As explained by the Decan Herald:6
snipped
One factor that has not been openly addressed is the reduction in maternal vaccinations. While I’ve not been able to locate any statistics on maternal vaccination rates before and during the pandemic, it seems reasonable to assume that many may not have gotten otherwise routine vaccinations for the simple fact that non-emergency medical appointments were, in many areas, during certain timeframes, canceled.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/08...ne-of-premature-births-and-sids-during-covid/

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
There does seem to be quite a lot of resistance from black employees who have a natural distrust of the Government. I have so many conflicting emotions. Its hard to see people you care about so willingly be taking this vaccine. Then I have days where I wonder if I'm the deluded crazy one but I know in my heart I can't ignore that voice that says this is all so wrong. Any other health workers here in this situation?
Is there anyway that you can fight this with their own propaganda? For example, if Black Employees are trying to avoid it say you stand with them for systematic racism or some other bs. Use the liberal agenda against themselves.

I went over to one of my good buddies house and his wife is an RN and they have a social distance setup with chairs 6' apart and were talking about the vaccine (three different RNs). One was going off about how its their duty to take it and how everyone is looking to them to be the example and that they must have to be the example to show everyone else its safe. It sounded like a bunch of well brain washed guilt to me. I remember being that way when I first got my survyeing license like you're holier than thou and you're gonna solve the worlds problems. Its just not realistic. If anything you have a duty to your patient to not swallow NWO bullshit and offer real advice based on real science. After the one RN from Georgia (she must of relocated here recently) ended her rant the three looked at me and asked what my thoughts were and I said more now than ever before is it painfully obvious that the people that rule us do not have our best interest at heart and are immune to our laws, so no I wont be taking it. Ill take my chances the natural way.

The other thing I find funny is I remember RNs having a conversation similar to this with the flu shot. Some of them didnt want to take it, but then they would be stuck wearing a mask all flu season and how awful that would be. I bet they dont think that option is that awful now LOL.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Is there anyway that you can fight this with their own propaganda? For example, if Black Employees are trying to avoid it say you stand with them for systematic racism or some other bs. Use the liberal agenda against themselves.

I went over to one of my good buddies house and his wife is an RN and they have a social distance setup with chairs 6' apart and were talking about the vaccine (three different RNs). One was going off about how its their duty to take it and how everyone is looking to them to be the example and that they must have to be the example to show everyone else its safe. It sounded like a bunch of well brain washed guilt to me. I remember being that way when I first got my survyeing license like you're holier than thou and you're gonna solve the worlds problems. Its just not realistic. If anything you have a duty to your patient to not swallow NWO bullshit and offer real advice based on real science. After the one RN from Georgia (she must of relocated here recently) ended her rant the three looked at me and asked what my thoughts were and I said more now than ever before is it painfully obvious that the people that rule us do not have our best interest at heart and are immune to our laws, so no I wont be taking it. Ill take my chances the natural way.

The other thing I find funny is I remember RNs having a conversation similar to this with the flu shot. Some of them didnt want to take it, but then they would be stuck wearing a mask all flu season and how awful that would be. I bet they dont think that option is that awful now LOL.
What's Oblabla got to say about the vax?

Avalon

Platinum Bling
I have had 5 dogs in my life. All labs and they were only vaccinated for rabies as required by law. They have all lived anywhere from 12 1/2 to 14 1/2 years old. People have commented that my dogs seem to live long healthy lives. I think it's because they are not over-vaccinated.

I went over to one of my good buddies house and his wife is an RN and they have a social distance setup with chairs 6' apart and were talking about the vaccine (three different RNs). One was going off about how its their duty to take it and how everyone is looking to them to be the example and that they must have to be the example to show everyone else its safe. It sounded like a bunch of well brain washed guilt to me. I remember being that way when I first got my surveying license like you're holier than thou and you're gonna solve the worlds problems. Its just not realistic. If anything you have a duty to your patient to not swallow NWO bullshit and offer real advice based on real science. After the one RN from Georgia (she must of relocated here recently) ended her rant the three looked at me and asked what my thoughts were and I said more now than ever before is it painfully obvious that the people that rule us do not have our best interest at heart and are immune to our laws, so no I wont be taking it. Ill take my chances the natural way.

The other thing I find funny is I remember RNs having a conversation similar to this with the flu shot. Some of them didnt want to take it, but then they would be stuck wearing a mask all flu season and how awful that would be. I bet they don't think that option is that awful now LOL.
It is all the same arguments that have been used for the flu shot only this is even more ramped up. Oh the guilt and brainwashing is horrible and you are basically told you are a rotten human being and a disease spreader when you decline. Once its made mandatory there are no arguments other than medical or religious exemption. I suspect many of the black employees will cave once they see others get the vaccine. It seems the atmosphere is one where most people think the only side effects will be fairly immediate. There seems to be little concern for side effects that go beyond dropping dead the minute you take the vaccine. Ill try and work with exemptions once its required but I'm making preparations to go ahead and leave my job when needed.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
There seems to be little concern for side effects that go beyond dropping dead the minute you take the vaccine.
That's funny #2

Maybe they can transfer you to a less public contact area? I'm sure your talents are still needed.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It is all the same arguments that have been used for the flu shot only this is even more ramped up. Oh the guilt and brainwashing is horrible and you are basically told you are a rotten human being and a disease spreader when you decline. Once its made mandatory there are no arguments other than medical or religious exemption. I suspect many of the black employees will cave once they see others get the vaccine. It seems the atmosphere is one where most people think the only side effects will be fairly immediate. There seems to be little concern for side effects that go beyond dropping dead the minute you take the vaccine. Ill try and work with exemptions once its required but I'm making preparations to go ahead and leave my job when needed.
Healthy people don't spread disease. In fact they are a buffer against it Besides these morons will need someone to help them as they start falling ill. I certainly don't envy being in your position.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Need to get the politician shot like Shelley Moore Capito, US Senator from WV...

View attachment 194113
My goodness, one might think they'd stop filming these things as they really hurt their cause. But hey we'll take the extra proof they are full of shit.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Being front line cannon fodder, I have been asked 2 times now to get the shot. I have politely declined both times. I have a feeling that they are going to start telling instead of asking. Then I will not so "politely" decline.
Asked by whom? Your employer?

There is strength in numbers. Was told by an a nursing home administrater that they would loose 30% of their staff if the vaccine was mandatory. The staff refuse to take even the flue vac. The funny is, they will willingly use the masks at all times right now, however, when it was just plain old flue, they used the masks only during patient contact.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
One million people vaccinated so far in the UK I read.

Hmmm? Could that be the source for the "new strain"?

Me and my conspiracy theory mind...

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
One million people vaccinated so far in the UK I read.

Hmmm? Could that be the source for the "new strain"?

Me and my conspiracy theory mind...
That got me wondering as well. The first UK vaccinations were on Dec 7. All the reports say the variant first appeared in Sept but the earliest news report on it I could find was Dec 12. So there's a new highly contagious mutation but they say nothing for 3 months? Seems odd.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yes! Making us feel like we would be doing harm to others if we don't get it.
Respond with, well that may be possible but you will certainly be harming at least some of my cells. And I find that an unacceptable risk.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
Being front line cannon fodder, I have been asked 2 times now to get the shot. I have politely declined both times. I have a feeling that they are going to start telling instead of asking. Then I will not so "politely" decline.
Dozer , look into religious exemption. Its worked for the flu shot for me for 13 yrs . If the vaccine is not state mandated it could possibly work for the covid vaccine too. I have found medical exemption near impossible.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
That's funny #2

Maybe they can transfer you to a less public contact area? I'm sure your talents are still needed.
no, they will just kick me to the curb.. lol