• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Anyone that takes this shit, is dumber than a fence post.

Something that hasn't passed the true rigors of a corrupt institution like the FDA, and the drug makers have no liability?

TCAGFTS

lukdiver

Reaction score
Anyone that takes this shit, is dumber than a fence post.

Something that hasn't passed the true rigors of a corrupt institution like the FDA, and the drug makers have no liability?

TCAGFTS
Not only are the vaccine manufacturers protected you aren't covered under the Gov't compensation program ( https://www.collective-evolution.co...ine-in-the-u-s-will-not-receive-compensation/ ). Just to add insult to injury I heard a radio announcement today that FEMA will pay $9000 for your funeral IF the Death Certificate states it was Covid 'related' but of course pigs-will-fly before vaccine deaths get that ruling. I'll pass on that as God gave me a immune system and he's backed up by Ivermectin.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hear-ded It from another friend who's daughter works the Salem Emergency Room: She told him that as they check everyone for covid and they arn't finding it...sept they are finding it on everones shoes.

There ya go, alll the news that is fit to print.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
this is frightening ....
The entire situation is frightening and I;ll bet it's going to get a lot worse as they move forward unimpeded and unchallenged by the people

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
But what about all those long term safety test trials they did before releasing their wonder drug to the public?

Oh wait...
curious if your kids are saying anything about this or has the subject become taboo.. lol

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Popular social media cartoon circulating. How do you fight this type of ignorance. There is nothing in this vaccine that will make covid disappear. I can't beleive former free thinker friends are buying this. Im going to have to get offline for a while or lose my mind again.
1618323403216.png

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Popular social media cartoon circulating. How do you fight this type of ignorance. There is nothing in this vaccine that will make covid disappear. I can't beleive former free thinker friends are buying this. Im going to have to get offline for a while or lose my mind again. View attachment 207416

My "arch nemsis" on the other site (ie he's a total CCP like shill and a mod). He posted this on the site. It took most of my restraint not to jump back in and call him out. They've already made their bed, we can't help them now. There are a few others still arguing the good fight but they won't get anywhere, except banned. Which is what Communists will do.

It might also be because I called him barbie in my first quote of his. Lol

"575,831 people have died from their reaction to the virus.

0 people have died from their reaction to the vaccine."

That has to be backed up by a death certificate and an autopsy. So far there are no deaths caused by the vaccine that have been verified with documentation. See post #125.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

VAERS Injuries Dismissed as “Breakthrough Cases” Surge

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The New York Times

Western Warnings Discredit Vaccines the World Badly Needs​

Benjamin Mueller 17 hrs ago
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fEp4L?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fEp4L?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fEp4L?ocid=sw

Far beyond the United States and Europe, the safety scares engulfing the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines have jeopardized campaigns to inoculate the world, undercutting faith in the two main workhorse shots and threatening to prolong the coronavirus pandemic in countries that can ill afford to be choosy about vaccines.
a group of people around each other: In South Africa, health officials paused giving the Johnson & Johnson shot, the only one they have, a repeat blow after dropping AstraZeneca from their arsenal in February.
© Joao Silva/The New York Times In South Africa, health officials paused giving the Johnson & Johnson shot, the only one they have, a repeat blow after dropping AstraZeneca from their arsenal in February.
With a flood of new infections sweeping nearly every continent, the danger signs are flashing, most disconcertingly in Africa.

In Malawi, people are asking doctors how to expunge the AstraZeneca vaccine from their bodies.
In South Africa, health officials have paused giving the Johnson & Johnson shot, the only one they have, a repeat blow after dropping AstraZeneca from their arsenal in February.
And in the Democratic Republic of Congo, not a single person has been vaccinated, despite 1.7 million doses of the AstraZeneca shot languishing in the country since March 2.
In those countries and others, Western colonialism and unethical medical practices have left a residue of mistrust, one that health officials worry could kindle an explosion of anti-vaccine fervor if the perception takes hold that rich countries are dumping second-rate vaccines on the global south.
Already, doctors say, the recent pauses have vindicated vaccine skeptics and made many others feel duped.
“People, especially those who were vaccinated, felt like they had been tricked in a way — they were asking, ‘How do we get rid of the vaccine in our body?’” said Precious Makiyi, a doctor and behavioral scientist in Malawi, where health workers have been racing to empty their shelves of nearly expired AstraZeneca doses. “We fought so hard with vaccine messaging, but what has happened this past week has brought us back to square zero.”
African health officials have reacted with fury at the breezy reassurances of American and European lawmakers that people denied the AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson shots could be given another vaccine. In much of the world, there are no other vaccines.
And even as American health officials stressed that they paused use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on Tuesday in “an abundance of caution,” they forced global health officials to begin crafting the difficult case that shots unsafe for the world’s rich were still suited to its poor.
“It’s sending vaccine confidence into a crater,” Ayoade Alakija, co-chair of the African Union’s Africa Vaccine Delivery Alliance, said of rich countries’ actions. “It’s irresponsible messaging, and it speaks to the selfishness of the moment that there wouldn’t be more consultation and communication.”
What rich countries call caution, poorer nations will experience as a devastating gamble with the lives of their citizens. “Out of an abundance of caution, let us not destroy vaccine confidence in places that only have access to one type of vaccine,” Dr. Alakija said.
© Thoko Chikondi/Associated Press Police officers guarding AstraZeneca vaccines after a shipment arrived last month in Lilongwe, the capital of Malawi.
The AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, cheaper and easier to store than the alternatives, are mainstays of global inoculations. AstraZeneca’s shot is being used in at least 118 countries. Lately, amid shortages of that vaccine, some regions have pivoted to Johnson & Johnson’s: Two weeks ago, the African Union acquired 400 million doses.
Together, the two vaccines account for a third of the portfolio of Covax, the international effort to procure and distribute vaccines.
But it is becoming more apparent by the day that those shots, built on a relatively rugged vaccine platform, are becoming afterthoughts in wealthy nations. After canceling Johnson & Johnson appointments over concerns about rare blood clots, American states offered people the pricier Pfizer or Moderna vaccines instead.
© Andrew Testa for The New York Times A vaccination center inside Salisbury Cathedral, in Salisbury, England, in January. Britain has forged ahead with the Astra/Zeneca vaccine, though restricting its use to people aged 30 and above.
The European Union said on Wednesday that it had acquired another 50 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine, allowing it to curb use of AstraZeneca’s vaccine and phase it out altogether next year.
Those decisions, intended for domestic audiences, have nevertheless reverberated in countries where variants are spreading, physical distancing is a luxury and there is no choice of shots.
Health officials fear that any setbacks in vaccinations could sow the seeds of the next calamitous outbreak, one that deluges hospitals and exports new mutations around the world. In those places, doctors said, the math is obvious: Many more people will die without the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines than with them.
Amid the clotting concerns, the World Health Organization and African Union have not wavered in recommending the use of the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson’s vaccines. In Britain, AstraZeneca’s vaccine remains the backbone of the country’s speedy inoculation campaign, despite people under 30 being offered alternatives.
And in Dakar, the capital of Senegal, people continued to line up on wooden benches on Wednesday for the AstraZeneca shot as they watched their children run through the corridors of a medical center.
“We don’t have a choice,” said Alioune Badara Diagne, 34, who lives in the city’s lively Ouakam neighborhood. Despite talk of vaccination pauses in wealthy nations and rumors of vaccine makers using Africans as “guinea pigs,” he said, Westerners themselves were continuing to be injected. He added, “The vaccine is our only hope.”
But in much of the world, the American regulators who endorsed Tuesday’s pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccinations act as sort of surrogate decision makers on drugs and vaccines, giving their hesitation extra weight in African nations.
“I became even more skeptical when I heard that the United States suspended Johnson & Johnson,” said Lawmond Lawse Nwehla, 32, an engineer in Dakar. “They said it was effective and then they stopped it. So I wonder why.”
In immediately pausing the use of Johnson & Johnson’s shot, American regulators reacted more aggressively than did their British counterparts, who backed the AstraZeneca vaccine even as they investigated clotting cases.
The costs of the American approach were already evident in Europe, where many nations stopped and then restarted AstraZeneca vaccinations, only to find that it had become a pariah. Most people in France, Germany and Spain distrusted the vaccine.
“Once you take the cork out of the bottle, I’m not sure you can get it back in particularly easily,” said Anthony Cox, a vaccines safety expert at the University of Birmingham in England.
South Africa immediately copied the American pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccinations, infuriating doctors who are still clamoring for shots, especially in remote parts of the country. In February, health officials dropped the AstraZeneca vaccine over its limited efficacy against a dangerous variant there.
To date, only half of 1 percent of the population is vaccinated, and a mere 10,000 shots are being given each day. At that rate, it could take weeks, if not longer, for a single rare blood clotting case to emerge, said Jeremy Nel, an infectious disease doctor in Johannesburg. He was dismayed by the decision to pause shots, given the risk to vaccine confidence in a country where two-fifths of the people say they have no intention of being vaccinated.
“The slower you go, that failure is measured in death,” Dr. Nel said. “Even if you delay for a week, there is a non-trivial chance that will cost lives.”
The solution in many European countries — to stop using seemingly riskier vaccines in younger people, who are at lower risk from Covid-19 — would be unworkable in Africa, where the median age in many countries is below 20.
And any further restrictions would compound the hurdles facing Covax, among them a paucity of funding for every part of inoculation programs beyond the touchdown of doses at airports.
Mali, in western Africa, has administered 7 percent of the AstraZeneca doses that Covax has delivered. Sudan, in eastern Africa, has given 8 percent of the doses it has received.
Skittishness over the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, analysts fear, could stoke demand for Russian- and Chinese-made shots about which far less is known. As it is, some global health officials have turned their attention to the Novavax vaccine, which is not yet authorized but makes up a third of Covax’s portfolio.
“Even at this stage of the pandemic, we have our fingers crossed that some vaccine will work to help vaccinate developing countries, instead of ramping up production of vaccines we know work,” said Zain Rizvi, an expert on medicines access at Public Citizen, an advocacy group.
In Kenya, where enthusiasm for vaccines is high in cities but perilously low in rural areas, “the story about blood clots from Europe could not have come at a worse time,” said Catherine Kyobutungi, the director of the African Population and Health Research Center there. “Even those who were perhaps on the fence, and leaning toward getting vaccinated, all of a sudden had second thoughts,” she said.
The American pause on Johnson & Johnson shots promised a second media furor.
“When the F.D.A. suspends, it makes headlines for days,” she said. “When it lifts the suspension, it doesn’t make as many headlines.”
Mady Camara contributed reporting from Dakar, Senegal.

Attachments

• 1618484290054.png
    1618484290054.png
    68 bytes · Views: 5

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good lord. : (
I like this comment

ZUBY:

Be wary of taking 'health advice' from people who believe the world is overpopulated... I shouldn't have to explain this one.
I loved when when the one guy said "I'm not taking that shit". :laughing: Of course it is being passed off as hysteria and all these people are fainting because they are having a psychological reaction.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is good, 1st 16 mins - then it's his birthday until 24mins and the rest of the J&J vaccine being pulled

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

UNDER PRESSURE​

Rachel Maddow is Turning On the Pressure; J&J Vaccine Suspended over Blood Clot Concerns; The China/US Covid Connection; A New Truth About Cancer Series; And a Special Surprise

Last edited:

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
This is a must watch. He is my personal doctor. Yep I go to a pediatrician. I see him for any issuse. He is the most intelligent doctor I have come accross. People drive from all over the Midwest to see him. We have referred countless families to his practice.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
This is a must watch. He is my personal doctor. Yep I go to a pediatrician. I see him for any issuse. He is the most intelligent doctor I have come accross. People drive from all over the Midwest to see him. We have referred countless families to his practice.

He's been my son's pediatrician for years. Love Dr. Bob and all the staff at his office.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
With 37% having at least one dose, looks like they are starting to run out of arms to jab. Maybe there is hope for humanity yet.

They will just ramp up the pressure via social media, tv, radio, news, etc. Or they will start adding more restrictions for the unvaccinated. We all know it's coming.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They will just ramp up the pressure via social media, tv, radio, news, etc. Or they will start adding more restrictions for the unvaccinated. We all know it's coming.
Of course. But I'm just excited that almost 2/3rds of the population might still be capable of some level of critical thinking.

lukdiver

Reaction score
Of course. But I'm just excited that almost 2/3rds of the population might still be capable of some level of critical thinking.
Posted on the other Covid chat but CDC as of Sunday says half US population has had at least one dose. Breakdown by age: 75+: 79.6%, 65-74: 81.0%, 50-64: 57.0%, 40-49: 44.1%, 30-39: 37.7%, & 18-29: 28.2%. I'm just flabbergasted.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BYE BYE, ASTRAZENECA!​

News has gone from bad to worse for U.K-based vaccine maker, AstraZeneca. After a prolonged pause across the European Union, the shot has been officially withdrawn due to its strong association with serious blood clots. A final blow came recently as the EU Commission decided to terminate both AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson’s contracts at their expiry.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Pointing out the lack of truth on TV and from the government in the UK regarding adverse effects and reactions...

UK COLUMN NEWS - 19TH APRIL 2021​

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

BYE BYE, ASTRAZENECA!​

News has gone from bad to worse for U.K-based vaccine maker, AstraZeneca. After a prolonged pause across the European Union, the shot has been officially withdrawn due to its strong association with serious blood clots. A final blow came recently as the EU Commission decided to terminate both AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson’s contracts at their expiry.

lets take a closer look at this. I don't have the stats for all the vaccines so I really don't know but I would like to. Are these two vaccines really any worse in overall stats for dangerous side effects than the other vaccines? Is safety the reason for withdraw or is it because they will not accomplish what the other vaccines will because their technology is not MMR. I just find it hard to accept that our safety is of that much concern.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
lets take a closer look at this. I don't have the stats for all the vaccines so I really don't know but I would like to. Are these two vaccines really any worse in overall stats for dangerous side effects than the other vaccines? Is safety the reason for withdraw or is it because they will not accomplish what the other vaccines will because their technology is not MMR. I just find it hard to accept that our safety is of that much concern.

Or is it the European tyrants need some people left to boss around? Hard to tell. I think it's safe to say that the immediate side effects from the vector-viral Adenovirus? mode are worse than the mRNA injections. I have to think they will be far less on the long-term effects but perhaps they will be just about as bad.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Or is it the European tyrants need some people left to boss around? Hard to tell. I think it's safe to say that the immediate side effects from the vector-viral Adenovirus? mode are worse than the mRNA injections. I have to think they will be far less on the long-term effects but perhaps they will be just about as bad.
Okay so my mind is in overdrive about this. Here is a thought. We are now in the beginning of surplus vaccine. The people who are going to resist are going to start coming to light. It might be more than we realize who will refuse. Maybe they want to make sure remaining people who are vaccinated get the MMR.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Okay so my mind is in overdrive about this. Here is a thought. We are now in the beginning of surplus vaccine. The people who are going to resist are going to start coming to light. It might be more than we realize who will refuse. Maybe they want to make sure remaining people who are vaccinated get the MMR.
smart girl. I'm thinking along the same lines myself. Why? What's the purpose and what are they going to do with the resisters?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
smart girl. I'm thinking along the same lines myself. Why? What's the purpose and what are they going to do with the resisters?
Here is another thought. Since we are getting down to the fence sitters who are watching this could be a strategy. "They" can say see the vaccine was unsafe so we removed it from the market. You can trust us, now take the MMR its safe.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Here is another thought. Since we are getting down to the fence sitters who are watching this could be a strategy. "They" can say see the vaccine was unsafe so we removed it from the market. You can trust us, now take the MMR its safe.
That's a possibility. Equally it might be no more than money changing hands behind the scenes with Pfizer and Moderna having better placed agents and so they are able to push their competitiors out and consolidate the government contracts. There is not a thief lurking behind every bush even if it seems like it sometimes.

And in any event since I - and presumably you - will be taking none of these companies' products, I'm not going to worry too much about it right now. The truth will become evident to people who can discern it over the next couple of years.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was happy to hear one of my nieces believes she takes good enough care of herself to not need the jab. Her father on the other hand gladly got his first one last Saturday.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
UNICEF video about the vaccines.

Gotta love the part about changing the term “side effects“ to “intended effects“!!! Really???

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Here's what blood clots look like after the jab.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 7.16.14 PM.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Jesus that's horrible.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's what blood clots look like after the jab.

View attachment 208087

Just imagine if all the mainstream media networks and big tech companies posted pictures like that every day. How many people would be lining up for the jab then? But instead they lie, cover up, and distort public perception, in order to carry out the task handed to them by those behind the scenes.