• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I mean it's Unicef, the UN, blah blah. What would you expect? As far as I am concern they are a hostile government anti-thetical to anyone who values freedom.

AgBar

Commodore
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
India’s health ambassador dies one day after taking Covid vaccine

"Vivekh, a comedian and the Tamilnadu state’s ambassador for public health messages, had pushed his followers to get the jab, touting it as “safe and effective.” He then got jabbed himself, only to die of cardiac arrest less than 24 hours later."

"According to officials, Vivekh suffered from a mysterious bout of acute coronary syndrome and cardiogenic shock. He experienced 100 percent blockage of a blood vessel, though the government says this had nothing to do with the injection."

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Road blocks to enforce B.C. COVID restrictions on recreational travel out of health authority

B.C. public health officials are extending the current COVID-19 restrictions for another five weeks, and imposing new travel restrictions – backed by road checks – to keep people in their home health regions.

I'm so fed up with this bullshit. I was planning on going back to Mom's on the coast, so much I can still do like vapor barrier the crawl space so her house isn't molding. Now there's fucking road blocks going up!! Furious!!

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

"Vivekh, a comedian and the Tamilnadu state’s ambassador for public health messages, had pushed his followers to get the jab, touting it as “safe and effective.” He then got jabbed himself, only to die of cardiac arrest less than 24 hours later."

"According to officials, Vivekh suffered from a mysterious bout of acute coronary syndrome and cardiogenic shock. He experienced 100 percent blockage of a blood vessel, though the government says this had nothing to do with the injection."
oh no that sucks.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Road blocks to enforce B.C. COVID restrictions on recreational travel out of health authority

B.C. public health officials are extending the current COVID-19 restrictions for another five weeks, and imposing new travel restrictions – backed by road checks – to keep people in their home health regions.

I'm so fed up with this bullshit. I was planning on going back to Mom's on the coast, so much I can still do like vapor barrier the crawl space so her house isn't molding. Now there's fucking road blocks going up!! Furious!!
The authorities north of the border have gone full retard I see. They're catching up with the Brits with their stupid lock downs. I hope the Canadian people can do what's necessary to fight this tyranny. So far Americans haven't!

Last edited:

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Take the back roads.

I would but none to take, it's two ferries to get there. Only option would be to sail a boat from Bella Coola. Which would be a helluva nice way to spend a month but out of the question.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The authorities in CA have gone full retard I see

And beyond. What really gets me riled up is so. many. sheep. are sucked in by it. Int'l flights by the hundreds landing in Vancouver everyday, but that's not a problem. Just can't go visit your Mom, that's a problem.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
And beyond. What really gets me riled up is so. many. sheep. are sucked in by it. Int'l flights by the hundreds landing in Vancouver everyday, but that's not a problem. Just can't go visit your Mom.
I know....stupid shit!

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That is how the Hitler Youth were programmed

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Looks as if the joke's on him....

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is how the Hitler Youth were programmed

The syringes in that child's drawing look like bombs dropping. Can't make this shit up.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The syringes in that child's drawing look like bombs dropping. Can't make this shit up.
Speaking of bombs, the initial video games were designed to desensitize future soldiers from the violence and gore of war....big kids market and big part of the shooting epidemic by youngsters

Programming

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
UNICEF video about the vaccines.

Gotta love the part about changing the term “side effects“ to “intended effects“!!! Really???

Indeed.
So now stroke & anaphylactic shock will be referred to as intended effects.
Awesome, feel better now.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some real evidence that they are rapidly running out of people to jab around here. Not surprisingly it's the Red / Rural counties that are sending the poison back. But Note the speed. 43 Counties this week declined, DOUBLE the number of counties last week. Also 43 counties is of 99 in the state but these are low population counties. There are only 6-8 highly populated counties.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And beyond. What really gets me riled up is so. many. sheep. are sucked in by it. Int'l flights by the hundreds landing in Vancouver everyday, but that's not a problem. Just can't go visit your Mom, that's a problem.
Find a local pilot with a private plane, on a nice day offer to pay for their fuel to go flightseeing over to where one needs to go. No roadblocks in the sky.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

to keep people in their home health regions.​

"Home health regions." It sounds so cozy. Like a nice warm hug.

So crazy to read that. In my immediate location, life has been pretty much back to normal for at least 6 months now. Aside from ~20% or so still wearing face diapers in the grocery store, you wouldn't know anything was different. And our numbers (if you believe them at all) are basically average if not slightly better.

It says only "essential" travel. Any way you can come up with (make up) an "essential" reason to visit your Mom or perhaps an "important" location that just so happens to be in the same town as she is?

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I tried sending the link through Facebook messenger to a few friends and FB wouldn't let me. That should wake a few more people up.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I tried sending the link through Facebook messenger to a few friends and FB wouldn't let me. That should wake a few more people up.
I'm shocked to hear this! I wonder if Fecesbook knows about this messaging issue on their free and open platform!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Some real evidence that they are rapidly running out of people to jab around here. Not surprisingly it's the Red / Rural counties that are sending the poison back. But Note the speed. 43 Counties this week declined, DOUBLE the number of counties last week. Also 43 counties is of 99 in the state but these are low population counties. There are only 6-8 highly populated counties.

Soon they'll be forced to distribute the poison to the remaining holdouts "in order to protect the rest of 'us'". It's only a matter of time and it's going to be measured in weeks and months, not years! I would think 'GO' time won't be far off from there!

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Will trade Lead Poisoning for your RNA poisoning.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
One has to get creative doing that. (dot)com

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Both of my brothers and MIL grandma got the shots even after I warned them. Next will probably be my nephews and nieces ...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Both of my brothers and MIL grandma got the shots even after I warned them. Next will probably be my nephews and nieces ...
that's why we hope we are wrong :(

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
HAHA, we are not alone. People just are not talking about it :) Let the games begin. Here in NC our governor is basically holding the state hostage. He says when 2/3 of the people are vaccinated we can ease restrictions.

The Washington Post

U.S. sees unprecedented drop in vaccinations over past week​

Dan Keating, Fenit Nirappil, Isaac Stanley-Becker 3 hrs ago
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fUzoB?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fUzoB?ocid=st&text=U.S.+sees+unprecedented+drop+in+vaccinations+over+past+week&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fUzoB?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1fUzoB?ocid=sw

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...-bryant-shooting/ar-BB1fVppc?ocid=mailsignout

Daily coronavirus vaccinations have slowed significantly for the first time since February, a sign that demand is slipping even though every American adult is now eligible for the shots.© Patrick T. Fallon/AFP/Getty Images A nurse waits at an empty table for vaccine takers at a Veterans Administration Long Beach Healthcare System pop-up vaccination site in Gardena, California. (Photo by Patrick T. FALLON / AFP) (Photo by PATRICK T. FALLON/AFP via Getty Images)
About 3 million Americans are getting vaccinated daily, an 11 percent decrease in the seven-day average of daily shots administered over the past week. The unprecedented drop is rivaled only by a brief falloff that occurred in February, when winter storms forced the closure of vaccination sites and delayed shipments nationwide.

The downturn hits as half of all eligible Americans have received at least one vaccine dose. And it coincided with the pause last week of the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which is under review by a panel of experts following a handful of cases of severe blood clotting.
Softening demand also appears to be a factor: Scores of counties from Iowa to Texas have begun to decline vaccine shipments, highlighting issues of hesitancy and barriers to health care that may hamper efforts to reach the levels of protection needed to halt the spread of the coronavirus.
Officials say they need to ramp up efforts to vaccinate hard-to-reach groups such as rural residents and homebound seniors, answer pointed questions from people leery of side effects and convince young people who don’t fear the virus that they, too, benefit from getting vaccinated.
“This will be much more of an intense ground game where we have to focus on smaller events more tailored to address the needs and concerns of focused communities who have different sensitivities and different needs,” said Steven Stack, commissioner of the Kentucky Department for Public Health.
President Biden on Wednesday sought to remove one significant barrier to shots, promising tax credits for employers that give their workers paid time off to receive and recover from inoculations.
“The time is now to open up a new phase of this historic vaccination effort,” Biden said. “To put it simply, if you’ve been waiting for your turn, wait no longer.”
But the White House declined to comment on the weekly data, pointing to the president’s response to a question about whether supply had outpaced demand. “Not yet,” he answered.
Public health officials say the interruption of the J&J vaccine probably played a role in the downturn, with the shortfall on certain days this week roughly equivalent to the number of J&J doses reported on the equivalent day a week ago. An advisory panel to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to make a recommendation on Friday about how, if at all, to move forward with that vaccine.
However, the pause was not the entire explanation, as federal officials said they were able to use more Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna doses to compensate, while state and county health officers touted their efforts to reschedule patients initially slated to receive Johnson & Johnson’s product with other vaccines.
The Johnson & Johnson pause also did not appear to undermine overall vaccine confidence, according to surveys showing between 65 percent and 70 percent of Americans who said they had received or were likely to receive a shot, little changed from before. Some public health officials said the development reassured Americans that the government paid close attention to vaccine safety.
“We have absolutely seen that anyone who was positing the theory that they just quickly threw out these half-baked vaccines and they don’t care even what happens to it have obviously seen that is not the case,” said Ngozi Ezike, director of the Illinois Department of Public Health. “We are much better off than we were before the pause.”
But millions of Americans are still not signing up for shots for a host of other reasons, from wanting to avoid the hassle of finding an appointment to wanting to wait longer for more research on long-term side effects.
chart, scatter chart
© The Washington Post
Nirav Shah, who leads Maine’s health department and is president of the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials, said public health authorities are starting to turn their attention to those who are not able to get vaccines because they cannot make time or find transportation, as well as those who have “earnest questions” about vaccine safety.
The next stage requires more walk-in vaccination sites, free rides and door-to-door outreach, he said.
“What we’ve all seen in the work that we’ve done is it’s not enough for vaccine to be in a state, it’s not enough for it to be at a vaccination site or at the doctor’s office,” said Shah in a press call highlighting local vaccine efforts.
The slowdown in shots is concentrated in certain parts of the country, exacerbating the regional divides in vaccinations.
The declines are especially acute across states in the Deep South that already have some of the lowest vaccination rates. Average daily shots plunged by more than 30 percent in Georgia and South Carolina over the past week. Texas reported a 25 percent decline with about 30 percent of its eligible population inoculated.
But the steepest declines have been among small states with relatively high penetration of the vaccines: Maine, Alaska and New Hampshire.
Average daily vaccinations are still climbing, meanwhile, in Delaware, California, Hawaii, Kentucky and Utah, in addition to the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
Some counties with as few as a quarter of eligible residents fully vaccinated are seeing steady or even increasing coronavirus infections, a harbinger of how inadequate coverage could allow the virus to spread. Most are relatively rural and overwhelmingly Republican. Health officials in these places said they had not expected such anti-vaccine antipathy.
Philip Keiser, the top health official in Galveston County on the Gulf Coast of Texas, asked the state not to send him new vaccine supply this week as he plans more targeted outreach, including events in hard-to-reach communities and at schools. About a third of eligible residents have been fully vaccinated, according to state data.
“We’re past that point of vaccine eagerness, well into vaccine hesitancy, and having supply drive what we do is a mistake,” Keiser said.
Mercer County in western Ohio has not received new vaccine shipments for the past three weeks, said Jason Menchhofer, the local health administrator. Originally, he had hoped to shift vaccine from the county’s main clinic to smaller providers, but even these have seen demand dry up.
“We had a couple of private practices that were scheduled to get shipments, but before it even got here they were looking to offload it to someone else,” he said. “They don’t have demand for it among their clientele anymore.”
Nearly half of Iowa’s counties rejected vaccine doses, state officials reported Wednesday, as Gov. Kim Reynolds (R) implored the unvaccinated, “What are you waiting for?”
“If you’ve been a hard ‘no’ from the start, what’s your reason?” she asked. “And if you can’t answer those questions, maybe, we hope, that you take the time to reconsider.”
West Virginia, which was lauded for its early success vaccinating nursing home residents and seniors, is now struggling to administer all of its vaccine doses because of low demand.
“It takes us longer each week to get those vaccines in arms not because of the logistics, but because of people getting to those vaccines,” James Hoyer, a retired major general who heads the state’s coronavirus task force, said at a news conference this week.
To address low demand, many vaccine administrators are dispensing with appointments and some are taking their shots directly to people.
The North Georgia Health District, which includes six small counties, saw vaccinations slow after an initial burst of demand that included residents of metropolitan Atlanta in search of shots. Local health officials are trying to combat 20 percent vaccination rates by removing appointment requirements and bringing doses to poultry plants and schools while parents are picking up their children.
“A lot of people really appreciate you making the extra effort to come to them,” said Ashley Deverell, the district’s immunization coordinator.
Alaska hit a wall in its inoculation efforts because of vaccine hesitancy, with a nearly two-thirds decline in daily shots over the past week — and a third of the state fully vaccinated.
Anne Zink, the state’s chief medical officer, says officials are trying to reach holdouts with positive messaging such as reminding youth athletes they do not need to quarantine after exposure once they are vaccinated.
Eventually, the nation will see fewer mass vaccination sites at convention centers and stadiums, and more shots offered at doctor’s offices when patients show up for unrelated care. But experts say vaccine doses need to be shipped in smaller packaging so they can be spread out among more facilities and doctors without going to waste.
For example, a single vial of Moderna vaccine contains 10 doses, but once it’s opened, all doses must be used within 12 hours or they are spoiled.
“We are at that tipping point where we are going to have to be willing to take advantage of any opportunity to vaccinate, which might lead to some wasted doses,” said Claire Hannan, director of the Association of Immunization Managers.

Attachments

• 1619087701669.png
    1619087701669.png
    68 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Home health regions." It sounds so cozy. Like a nice warm hug.

So crazy to read that. In my immediate location, life has been pretty much back to normal for at least 6 months now. Aside from ~20% or so still wearing face diapers in the grocery store, you wouldn't know anything was different. And our numbers (if you believe them at all) are basically average if not slightly better.

It says only "essential" travel. Any way you can come up with (make up) an "essential" reason to visit your Mom or perhaps an "important" location that just so happens to be in the same town as she is?

My guess is you are nearby.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I highly recommend Checking out Off-Guuardian. That site needs the clicks and is a good source IMHO

Apr 21, 2021

Covid’s IFR just keeps DROPPINGNew study says the infection fatality ratio of the “deadly virus” has fallen from 3.4% to 0.15%…that’s plummeting 95% in less than a year​

Kit Knightly​

With every new study, with every new paper, the “deadly” pandemic gets less and less, well, deadly. The most recent data review, published in late March, puts the infection fatality ratio (IFR) at 0.15%.
That is, once again, pretty much the same as a normal flu season.
The new paper is the work of Dr John Ioannidis, whom you likely remember. He is an eminent epidemiologist and statistician who publicly urged the need for “good data” last spring.
Do you remember last spring? The blissful days of never having even heard of “infection fatality ratio”? (I do. Fondly.)
The phrase really rose to prominence last year, after the World Health Organization (WHO) announced the IFR of the scary new virus was 3.4%.
This is not, in and of itself, especially high. But it is significantly higher than most cold/flu viruses.
Around the same time, somebody (or multiple somebodies) actually edited the Wikipedia page of the Spanish Flu, to change its IFR and make it seem like Covid was just as dangerous. Who did this remains a mystery, although why has become fairly obvious.
At the time, many experts (such as those listed in our 12 Experts article) predicted the actual IFR of “Covid” would be much, much lower than the WHO’s estimate, and that this would become clear as new data were gathered.
Dr John Ioannidis was one of the most vocal on this point, he was featured on our list and was also the first interview in the Perspectives on the Pandemic series. All the way along he has urged the need for cool heads and good data. His first a study, last April, found the REAL IFR of Covid19 was 0.27%. Then he did another in October that found it may be even lower at 0.2%.
And now, this most recent study found 0.15%. Right in line with seasonal influenza (which has, conveniently enough, dropped off the face of the planet).
That’s a reduction of 95% of the WHO’s estimate, in less than a year. It’s also right along the same lines as the WHO’s (accidental) admission, made last October, that around 10% of the world had likely been exposed to the virus, rendering an IFR of roughly 0.14%.
And remember to bear in mind the ridiculous way national governments collate their so-called “Covid deaths”. Even with the official death statistics being “substantial overestimates” the IFR is still low. Very low.
Now, let’s couch this with all the usual disclaimers: Yes, the virus may not ever have been isolated, and thus has not as yet been proven to exist. And yes, even supposing it does exist, it has not been proven to cause the disease known as “Covid19”.
But, increasingly, the distinction between “no virus” and “a virus that isn’t dangerous” seems entirely moot, doesn’t it?
As the real IFR of Covid is revealed to be lower (and lower, and lower) than the original estimates, it moves further and further into line with the basic background risk of just being alive.
Still, don’t forget to take that experimental gene-therapy “vaccine”. We don’t know if they’re completely safe yet, because long-term trials won’t finish for two years, and the technology has never been used on humans before, but still…you’ve only got a 99.85% chance of survival without it.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It was inevitable they’d run out of convinceable people

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It was inevitable they’d run out of convinceable people
The weak minded, the mindless followers and the obtuse have all rushed to line up to get their shots. Darwin always wins out in the end

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Nice link.

My county looks to be going right after the shots.

Estimated hesitant: 17.39%
Estimated strongly hesitant: 7.4%
Social Vulnerability Index (SVI): 0.75 (High Vulnerability)
Ability to handle a COVID-19 outbreak (CVAC): 0.41 (Moderate Vulnerability)
Percent adults fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as of 03/30/21): 14.1%

Here is the stats for my county as of this morning from the department of health. About 30k people in the county.

People With At Least One Dose: 10,903
People Fully Vaccinated: 8,106

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

The Israeli People Committee’s April Report on the Lethal Impact of Vaccinations

The Israeli People Committee (IPC), a civilian body made of leading Israeli health experts, has published its April report into the Pfizer vaccine’s side effects.* The findings are catastrophic on every possible level.

Their verdict is that “there has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people.” The report is long and detailed. I will outline just some of the most devastating findings presented in the report.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The Israeli People Committee’s April Report on the Lethal Impact of Vaccinations

The Israeli People Committee (IPC), a civilian body made of leading Israeli health experts, has published its April report into the Pfizer vaccine’s side effects.* The findings are catastrophic on every possible level.

Their verdict is that “there has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people.” The report is long and detailed. I will outline just some of the most devastating findings presented in the report.
Brio, I don't have the stats but my daughters are on some website that is keeping up with the mensural disorders since the vaccine. Its a lot of women. One woman who was in menopause and had not had a period for 2 years started having periods again after the vaccine. There is lots of break through bleeding on the pill, clotting and an assortment of other disorders. The sad part is many woman are saying "its totally worth it not to get covid". Darwins law in action.

AgBar

Commodore
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Brio, I don't have the stats but my daughters are on some website that is keeping up with the mensural disorders since the vaccine. Its a lot of women. One woman who was in menopause and had not had a period for 2 years started having periods again after the vaccine. There is lots of break through bleeding on the pill, clotting and an assortment of other disorders. The sad part is many woman are saying "its totally worth it not to get covid". Darwins law in action.
What the...?! Two years into menopause and starts having periods again?!?! Holy...

...yeah, Darwin in action.

EDIT: artificial Darwin: AKA top-down control

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

STEVEN HOTZE, M.D. "VACCINES" ARE A EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY​

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Worth it to not get Covid? As a relatively young person? God help us, cause these smooth brain apes are not smart.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score