• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
My daughter will be all over this. She is making me crazy with the 5 G towers thing. :)
So, I must confess I haven't paid too much attention to the 5 G topic. What role is 5G supposed to be playing in their evil plan? Are we talking a Walking Dead zombie type of event?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So, I must confess I haven't paid too much attention to the 5 G topic. What role is 5G supposed to be playing in their evil plan? Are we talking a Walking Dead zombie type of event?
I haven't researched it... but allegedly the 5g waves would "stimulate" the graphene in the jabs, if I'm not mistaken... "Turn things (in your body) off/on at will"...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I haven't researched it... but allegedly the 5g waves would "stimulate" the graphene in the jabs, if I'm not mistaken... "Turn things (in your body) off/on at will"...
This is why I let my daughter worry about it. :zombie:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Sounds to me like something the Hollywood tribe thought up!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1633616315460.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sounds to me like something the Hollywood tribe thought up!
Ummm Shooti, have you not noticed the last two years have been like something out of a bad sci-fi movie. Why the heck not have 5 G making zombies? Is it any odder than reality has been?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1633616460389.png

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I think the Governors have toned down because Biden took over with the job mandates that will affect millions of people including many here. The Governors like mine that are leftist and pro-vaccine are just resting. They are letting Biden do the job at the moment. The show downs will come when the vax is mandated for all school kids and the parents and school boards go at it. I have no doubt our Governor will step in and mandate it no matter what. I hope your Governor developed a soul.
I was just reading a article and supposedly the E.O. by Bidet about mandate for employers isn't on the Federal Register. Like the 'authorization' by FDA (for unavailable Comirnity) that presstitutes touted it's another BLUFF?

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was just reading a article and supposedly the E.O. by Bidet about mandate for employers isn't on the Federal Register. Like the 'authorization' by FDA (for unavailable Comirnity) that presstitutes touted it's another BLUFF?

my daughter was going to check into it today.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1633622712429.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I read it was only for fed employees. At work so cant really confirm this atm.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I read it was only for fed employees. At work so cant really confirm this atm.
All FED employees except White House staff, Congress and their staff, Judiciary, NIAID, J & J, Moderna, Pfizer, Postal Service, CDC, FDA, NIH, etc.
Rules for you and not for me.

Got that second order (8 days) from India (emedsmart) and 12-Ziverdo Kits at $132. Standard shipping (9-14 days) and CC surcharge $42 so only makes sense to order atleast a dozen kits. First order was 3 weeks but this one 8-days. Beyond pleased

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
All FED employees except White House staff, Congress and their staff, Postal Service, CDC, FDA, NIH, etc.
Rules for you and not for me.

Got that second order from India (emedsmart) and 12-Ziverdo Kits at $132. Standard shipping (9-14 days) and CC surcharge $42 so only makes sense to order atleast a dozen kits. First order was 3 weeks but this one 8-days. Beyond pleased
Why would you need a dozen?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Coworker called an attorney today. Girlfriend is in healthcare & she looses her job in Nov. They have not bothered us at this time.
Lawyer said in Ohio it is a right to work state. If companies demand it there is nothing you can do except quit. Said lawyers are being bombarded with lawsuit requests. Standing law, cases that were ruled on in the past yada yada...... lawyers not taking money is a first!

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If in Ohio.

1633651014403.png

BREAKING NEWS!

Ohio Stands Up! Files Lawsuit In Ohio Supreme Court to Save Our Children From Governor DeWine’s Nazi-Like Actions With The Dangerous Experimental COVID-19 Shots

05/25/2021 - Ohio Stands Up! filed a lawsuit today in the Ohio Supreme Court seeking to prohibit the unconstitutional and illegal activities of Governor Mike DeWine.

Ohio Stands Up! is seeking to prevent DeWine from committing crimes, including harming Ohio's children with the experimental and dangerous mRNA and DNA-altering shots that turn children into genetically modified organisms. Experiments conducted by Nazi doctors like these on children resulted in the execution of the doctors. Why should those who experiment on our children today be treated any differently?

The $5,000,000.00 Vax-a-Lottery was announced by Governor DeWine as a crazy idea. Not only was it crazy, but it was also unconstitutional and illegal. This legal action (Writ of Prohibition) seeks to prohibit this Governor's craziness with the public treasury.

The Writ also seeks to prohibit Governor DeWine’s current and any future unlawful acts including shutting down Ohio, ordering Ohio masked, deeming people and businesses non-essential, shuttering businesses, discriminating against people, and creating medical apartheid. Ohio Stands Up! seeks to require the Governor to uphold his oath of office that he has broken and failed to respect and honor.

Ohio has been harmed tremendously and continues to be harmed by Governor DeWine and his unconstitutional mandates. Ohio Stands Up! believes the Ohio Supreme Court is the last resort for our children to have some measure of protection against the despotic tyranny DeWine seeks to impose upon them, and the poison shots he seeks to pump into their bodies. He must be stopped.

Don't let your children be jabbed or they will be irreversibly damaged and harmed. The lawsuit and supporting evidence have been filed with the Ohio Supreme Court. May we all pray that God seeks favor on our cause to protect our children from the damaging intentions and effects of the mRNA experimental shots targeted to our population and its children. May God have mercy upon the souls of those in the medical community who sold their souls to evil for greed and money and have allowed this panic and destruction to occur but did nothing. Stand now for righteousness. Better later than never.

Attachments

• 1633651033614.png
    1633651033614.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 5

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Almost 200,000 Covid-19 testing kits recalled, due to ‘manufacturing issue’ that delivered FALSE positives​

5 Oct, 2021 23:04
Get short URL
Almost 200,000 Covid-19 testing kits recalled, due to ‘manufacturing issue’ that delivered FALSE positives

File photo: A healthcare worker holds a completed Covid-19 test sample in Houston, Texas, August 16, 2021. © REUTERS/Callaghan O'Hare

Ellume, an Australian company that supplied over 3.5 million FDA-approved Covid-19 testing kits to the US, has now recalled nearly 200,000 of them due to an unspecified manufacturing issue that resulted in false positives.
The Food and Drug Administration issued a notice on Tuesday alerting the public of “the potential for false positive results” with certain lots of Ellume’s Covid-19 Home Test, a rapid antigen kit used to detect the coronavirus using nasal swabs and a smartphone app.

“Negative results do not appear to be affected by the manufacturing issue,” the FDA said, adding it is “working closely” with Ellume to assess “corrective steps” going forward.

People who used an Elume kit and received a positive result were instructed to contact their healthcare provider for a follow-up. Everyone who owns a kit is urged to check the Ellume-provided list of problematic lots, sent out between April and August this year, and request a replacement after submitting receipts.

Ellume CEO Dr. Sean Parsons said the company noticed the false positive result from specific product lots “in recent weeks” and isolated the cause. However, the company declined to elaborate what was causing the problem, citing trade secrets.

“The increase in false positives was the result of a supply chain issue with one of the test components. Because of the proprietary information involved in the manufacturing process, we cannot offer more specifics,” an Ellume spokesperson said in a statement.

ALSO ON RT.COM‘Run on Covid money’: Project Veritas VIDEO claims to show Pfizer scientists privately promoting ‘natural immunity’ to virus
While neither the FDA nor Ellume gave the exact amount of kits that are being recalled, the New York Times said the number was “nearly 200,000.” A total of 427,000 kits sent to the US have been affected by the unspecified issue, and half have already been used, resulting in about 42,000 positive results, the paper said. It was unclear how many of those positives may have been false.

Ellume has shipped approximately 3.5 million test kits to the US after receiving FDA emergency use authorization in December as the first over-the-counter completely at-home Covid-19 test.

At least four of the lots listed on Ellume’s recall page were sent to the US Department of Defense. The Pentagon awarded Ellume a $238 million contract in February, to increase the production of its tests in the US.

Meanwhile, the FDA on Monday issued an authorization to Flowflex, another at-home antigen test for Covid-19, made by the California-based ACON Laboratories.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Coworker called an attorney today. Girlfriend is in healthcare & she looses her job in Nov. They have not bothered us at this time.
Lawyer said in Ohio it is a right to work state. If companies demand it there is nothing you can do except quit. Said lawyers are being bombarded with lawsuit requests. Standing law, cases that were ruled on in the past yada yada...... lawyers not taking money is a first!

HIPPA law should protect workers' medical privacy.

By LAW (not fascistic mandate) the employer has no RIGHT to ASK about this.

An illegal question could reasonably be met with a dishonest answer. Demanding proof is another violation of HIPPA.

I think this woman just found a Leftist shyster who's going to take consulting fees to support the government, against its victim.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Why would you need a dozen?
Putting together Christmas presents for friends and family. Including horse-paste and instructions for both meds. IF they are 'in-hand' atleast someone can take them/or not if they get sick. Now getting my wife to take them is a whole another matter. It's kinda funny really as my neighbor who knows I'm rabid about this was sick a couple weeks ago and mushed right thru it (mid 30's) without a word to me.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Got to be protected

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Covid-19 Vaccination Tracker​

Latest news, statistics, daily rates and updates​

Last updated 06 October, 2021 10:30 CEST
As the coronavirus vaccine rolls out across the globe, our world Covid-19 vaccine tracker will help you discover the latest Covid-19 updates and live tracking of vaccine development and administration.

You can explore our data and find insights into Covid-19 vaccine clinical trials, country-level vaccination statistics, the impact of vaccination on infection and death rates, and all the latest news and information on the Covid-19 vaccination.

Number of vaccine doses administered globally​

+22,821,290 reported yesterday

Number of fully vaccinated globally​

+10,774,657 reported yesterday

Number of countries with a vaccination programme​

+2 reported yesterday

Fully vaccinated global population​

35.8%

+0.4% reported yesterday

Coronavirus vaccine roll out statistics by country​

Public health authorities across the globe have been mobilising to deliver the biggest ever vaccination programme to battle Covid-19. How many people have received the Covid-19 vaccine? We bring you the latest Covid-19 vaccine numbers, including daily Covid-19 vaccine rates per country. Track worldwide Covid-19 vaccine rates with Pharmaceutical Technology and GlobalData.

Some countries have made a fast start with their vaccination efforts. By the end of January, Israel had successfully vaccinated 3 million people with the first dose. While the US may have had a slow start, President Biden has put the vaccination programme at the forefront of his first 100 days agenda. View the latest Covid-19 Vaccine Statistics below.

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Putting together Christmas presents for friends and family. Including horse-paste and instructions for both meds. IF they are 'in-hand' atleast someone can take them/or not if they get sick. Now getting my wife to take them is a whole another matter. It's kinda funny really as my neighbor who knows I'm rabid about this was sick a couple weeks ago and mushed right thru it (mid 30's) without a word to me.
Well I've encountered a couple of family refusals, well not really refusing my offer of HCQ, but just now knowing. Not knowing what I know and you know, so there is no understanding.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Got an order in today, finally.
From my Dr Stella...
Just trying to remember what to take it for?

View attachment 227748
Save it for if you or family get covid. Covid strips glutathione levels from the body, NAC helps replace it. It also has protective properties for the lungs. Covid also strips zinc, B vitamins and melatonin. All these things are important. It seems the most important is not letting D levels get low to begin with.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It seems the most important is not letting D levels get low to begin with.
Hence why the French regulatory commission has banned "Vitamin D 10,000", because it "exceeds recommended levels"... Amazon even gave me a refund on the bottles I bought, telling me to "discard them". Yeah, right!!! Thanks for the "freebie"! ;)

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well I've encountered a couple of family refusals, well not really refusing my offer of HCQ, but just now knowing. Not knowing what I know and you know, so there is no understanding.
point them to this thread?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Copy pasted from Telegram post

Australia Supreme Court hearing

Here is,a short statement from the court proceedings today pretty damming for the government looks good for the people
For those that may have not been following the Supreme Court hearings over the past couple of weeks against Hazaard and the NSW Government:
As per my earlier post, Kristine McCartney is a big key player in this whole story.

• Today, along with 20,000 + other Australians I watched the Supreme Court case continue in NSW against the government for the rollout of mandatory vaccines
• The barrister asked Kristine McCartney a few questions today (the player behind the scenes that insisted we lock down our state and mandate vaccines as the only solution)
• Barrister - ‘Is it true that double vaccinated people are 13 times more likely to catch and spread the virus?
• Kristine - Yes
• Barrister - ‘Are vaccines dangerous at all to pregnant women or those planning to fall pregnant?’
• Kristine - Yes
• Barrister - ‘Is it true that the vaccines have never been studied for effectiveness and safety’?
• Kristine - Yes, they have never been fully studied
• We are patiently waiting for what was meant to be the final hearting today and it’s looking promising that the Judge Thomas Beech Jones will put a stop to the mandatory rollout of the vaccines
• Judge Thomas Beech Jones also stated that the government suppressed the medication to the population and the government made people believe there was no way out of this unless we all get the vaccine.

As a wise man once said, the people have the power, all we have to do is awaken the power in the people!
Please Share Everywhere because although this court hearing was live streamed, I bet you all that it will not make any main stream news