• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
NAC is good and all but it hasn't been a go to of mine. Perhaps it should be. I just checked as I've had a bottle in the fridge for a while. Yep, a while, it expired in 2016. Lol Still 1/4 full.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
NAC is good and all but it hasn't been a go to of mine. Perhaps it should be. I just checked as I've had a bottle in the fridge for a while. Yep, a while, it expired in 2016. Lol Still 1/4 full.
Yeah, I look at Expiration Dates as suggestions too on everything and not to be taken seriously.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I've added it to my daily regimen....it can't hurt I suppose!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Very fresh stock compared to emedsmart but in the Big Picture I'm thinking the stock either gets used or not this Winter so it doesn't matter? What happens 2022 and beyond with this Covid fiasco I can't get my head around. My Kits were somewhat dated exp. 9/2022 and 12mg Iver exp. 4-2023.
from emedsmart, the Azithromycin (antibiotic) & HCQ I just received today (ordered Sept 25) were manufactured in April & July 2021.... so not "old stock"...

2 big boxes of Azithromycin 500, each containing 10 small boxes of 3 pills in a strip, so 30 pills/big box = 60 pills total for $84.50 i.e. $1.41/pill

2 boxes of HCQ 400, each containing 10 strips of 10 pills, so 100 pills/box = 200 pills total for $150 i.e. $0.75/pill

Shipping = $42 (standard tracked shipping Postal Service - have to be home to sign for receipt with the mailman, no "notice of delivery date"). You can also choose a cheaper "standard" delivery without tracking, no "signature required"... good enough for "small orders" imho. A member here received his order shipped "standard" quite quickly.

PS, I put the initials "Pr." in front of my shipping label name... I suppose "Dr." would work even better for "customs"... (Witch Doctor) ;)

Don't think I need anything else for quite a while (already have the Ziverdo Kits, Ivermectin 6mg & Doxicyclin...)

Going to take Ivermectin 6mg & HCQ 400 once a week for "prevention"... The rest is for "treatment"...

Azithromycin & HCQ.jpg

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just looked into this. You will get a message that states it cannot be delivered to your location if you're in the States.
from all "vendors"? - or just "main Amazon site"?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Dana Loesch Says There’s No Actual “Vax Mandate” and Companies Who’ve Enacted One, Could Be in Big Legal Trouble​

Dana explains how Biden actually "screwed over" all of these companies with what she says is his "fake mandate"​

BY WAYNE DUPREE
OCTOBER 9, 2021
video
There’s some big new buzz going around about Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates, and if true, it spells some very bad news for him and the companies that jumped on board with his so-called “mandate.”

According to many top conservatives, Joe Biden’s “vaccine mandate” doesn’t actually exist.

They say it’s all “fantasy” and “make-believe.”

The Federalist was the first to report on this, saying that yes, we’ve heard all about Joe Biden’s alleged vaccine mandate for private companies employing 100 or more people. It was all over the news even before he announced it on September 9. His announcement has jeopardized the employment of millions of Americans and increased worker shortages in critical domains such as health care.

There’s only one problem. It’s all a mirage. Biden’s so-called vaccine mandate doesn’t exist — at least, not yet. So far, all we have is his press conference and other such made-for-media huff-puffing. No such rule even claiming to be legally binding has been issued yet.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I keep thinking that Biden's handlers are surreptitiously using the weaponized IRS to enforce his edict.
Recall that Bathhouse Barry used IRS to attack conservatives, so that precedent has been set.
Either way, the Rona has opened the hangar door, and the fog of FEAR has covered the tarmac.
Lack of enforceable liability also helps...

Dana Loesch Says There’s No Actual “Vax Mandate” and Companies Who’ve Enacted One, Could Be in Big Legal Trouble​

Dana explains how Biden actually "screwed over" all of these companies with what she says is his "fake mandate"​

BY WAYNE DUPREE
OCTOBER 9, 2021
video
There’s some big new buzz going around about Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates, and if true, it spells some very bad news for him and the companies that jumped on board with his so-called “mandate.”

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
the communists have been suppressing ivermectin for a long time

2020 Jun;178:104787.
doi: 10.1016/j.antiviral.2020.104787. Epub 2020 Apr 3.

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
don't follow 'the stars' but this was 'interesting'

Pericarditis is an inflammation of the sac-like tissue that surrounds the heart that holds it in place and helps it function.

She made it clear that she was 'not anti-vax or pro-vax,' insisting that she is 'open-minded' and 'pro personal choice, whatever that may be.'

'I'm pro being kind and considerate, and not trolling and bullying on those who... just don't agree with you.'

The reality TV said of her experience: 'I was told by some doctors my symptoms weren't from the vaccine, simply because they weren't "usual" and not to report it and not to go to hospital.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
from emedsmart, the Azithromycin (antibiotic) & HCQ I just received today (ordered Sept 25) were manufactured in April & July 2021.... so not "old stock"...

2 big boxes of Azithromycin 500, each containing 10 small boxes of 3 pills in a strip, so 30 pills/big box = 60 pills total for $84.50 i.e. $1.41/pill

2 boxes of HCQ 400, each containing 10 strips of 10 pills, so 100 pills/box = 200 pills total for $150 i.e. $0.75/pill

Shipping = $42 (standard tracked shipping Postal Service - have to be home to sign for receipt with the mailman, no "notice of delivery date"). You can also choose a cheaper "standard" delivery without tracking, no "signature required"... good enough for "small orders" imho. A member here received his order shipped "standard" quite quickly.

PS, I put the initials "Pr." in front of my shipping label name... I suppose "Dr." would work even better for "customs"... (Witch Doctor) ;)

Don't think I need anything else for quite a while (already have the Ziverdo Kits, Ivermectin 6mg & Doxicyclin...)

Going to take Ivermectin 6mg & HCQ 400 once a week for "prevention"... The rest is for "treatment"...

View attachment 227943
I suspect they are going to try and kill us this winter....Good that you stocked up. I think this protoocl might help with regular flu and other viruses.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If you read this entire thread page one till the end you are an expert on the topic.

No Control groups, Secret Contracts, Church Pushing Clot Shots and a Truckload of New Jabbed Victims

Every day that passes we get more and more evidence of how these lunatics planned this mess. We also see more institutions oust themselves as traitors when they cave to the alter of the clot shots. We see more innocents pay with life and limb, as the soldiers on the battlefield are picked off one by one in the hospital and platoon. Those soldiers are fighting back and we need to be right by their side.

No one said it would be easy to bring down a beast system that has literally metastasized into the worst form of cancer imaginable. No, it's not easy but it CAN be done. Right now they are banking all their wins on maintaining an uninfomed citizenry who will just keep looking away as people in their workforce, families and communities get jabbed and then start dropping like flies all around them.

The good news is More People ARE finally noticing and They ARE connecting the dots.

Until they force me into the streets to hold a cardboard poster via kicking me offline I will be hammering them every time they screw up. I will be showing every misstep, every dirty contract, every million they make on the blood of innocents, every preventable NEW death, every preventable NEW disabled victim, and I will not hesitate to oust every single sell out in office who did absolutely nothing to stop this carnage.

Just understand that they will only win IF we become silent. That's the whole deal right there.

This is why they are racing to ban and censor everyone who dares to even mention a negative about these clot shots.

That is why they have spent billions of our tax dollars funding the whole operation of censoring us.

It's NOT working.

WE are getting it out there.

So they are doubling down.

Google Ordered By Government To Track Americans’ Searches

It STILL won't work.

Now see the evidence that keeps pouring in revealing how they planned this scamdemic. See the damages they have caused already, see the historical relevance of how they have done this with vaccines again and again and then see "some" churches caving into this lunacy.

Then realize that God created us all as wonderful INDIVIDUALS who are free to make our own decisions.

We do NOT have to follow these commie God hating collectivist to our own demise.

Scientific Fraud of the Highest level​

This is proof that not ONE of these clinical trial is valid. Any agency giving any approval is also complicit in the deaths and damages caused by these products.

Vaccine Makers Nullify COVID Vaccine Safety Studies ...

Makers of COVID-19 vaccines are now destroying long-term safety studies by unblinding their trials and giving the control groups the active vaccine, claiming it is “unethical” to withhold an effective vaccine. In so doing, they make it virtually impossible to assess any long-term safety and effectiveness.

=====================================================================================​

Hampered?

No, it's called purposeful sabotage of their OWN study to destroy the placebo group that would have shown a noted INCREASE in deaths and injuries in the jabbed group. It's criminal and the watered down "terminology" they are using here is an effort to make these "punishable crimes" look harmless.

Moderna And Pfizer Vaccine Studies Hampered As Placebo ...Trial Recipients are also being vaccinated​

=================================================================================================================================

Why indeed would they destroy their own control group...

mail

mail

=====================================================================================​

MMR Vaccine Campaigns Spike Autism Rates-Just Like Clot Shots Today

Indeed, go to my last report and see these same type of dramatic spike on the recent chart after the clot shots. Then realize this IS what this industry does for a living.

They will sacrifice your newborn or your grandparent without second thought because they will never pay for those crimes.

People either fight for their rights to REFUSE or get ready for many more disgusting charts just like this to come.

mail

http://whale.to/vaccine/banner_photos.html

Parents Are NOT Powerless Their Children Are Powerless

Will the REAL Parents Please Stand UP

I don't want to see another video of a parent begging and ranting at a blank eye'd callous school board meeting because of an oxygen depriving, bacteria infested, MASK, that they (as the PARENT) continue to put ON their kid each day.

These school boards can only do all these damages to the HEALTH and the MINDS of these kids IF their parents leave them IN these schools wearing a mask and they get them shot up with all these toxins.

I have a lot of teachers as friends and they themselves don't want to be in these hell holes either. They don't want the mask, they don't want the toxic jabs and they sure as heck don't want to be teaching sodomy and race baiting theories.

I just hope more people realize how parents have to first comply and they are the ones who force their kids into this mess for it to happen to these kids.

They can ALL homeschool and I pray saner heads will prevail for our future generations because these masks are deadly.

mail

Graphene Oxide The Vector For Covid-19 Democide

====================================================================================================================================
It's about money and power. They haven't cared about murdering and disabling precious children for decades so they aren't going to start caring now. Your child serves their bottom line. That's it.

Pfizer Projects $33 Billion in COVID Vaccine Revenues, Driven by Boosters and Vaccines for Kids

Merck Charging US 40 Times What It Costs To Make Govt-Financed COVID Pill

=====================================================================================================================================
Thanks to the Release of More Clot Shots Tens of Thousands of More Victims Need to Be Heard

Many citizens will not get what a nightmare LIE this whole CV scamdemic is until it's too late and they are injured, or until they see these death shots kill a loved one. It is this time in which they will realize NO one is there to help them. They will freak out even more when they realize how far they will be censored when they are trying to warn others about this threat.

Why wouldn't my doctor want to report this?
Why doesn't my local TV want to report this?
Why are the health agencies refusing to return my calls?
Who's responsible for this damage?

At this point they still have no idea what they are really up against. In time they will find out this industry has already censored and silenced millions of other vaccine victims for decades. Way before the year 2020, they already had it down to a science on how to set the algorithms to find the new victims just to put them into an internet jail of silence so the carnage could continue.

We have walked in those shoes so I will always give a VOICE to the new victims and their precious families and so should you if you want to save more from becoming the next needless 'statistic."

Tens of Thousands of COVID-19 Vaccine Injured Fight Censorship to Bring Their Stories to the Public

COVID Jab Injured Share Their Horror Stories

Post COVID-19 Injections: The Dead Don't Speak, but Those with Crippling Injuries Issue Warnings

no help from doctors for the living no voice for the dead

mail

======================================================================================================================================

Two Women Die From Adverse Reactions After Receiving Johnson & Johnson Vaccine

Thu, 10/07/2021 - 01:27 — legitgov
Two Women Die From Adverse Reactions After Receiving Johnson & Johnson Vaccine | 6 Oct 2021 | A woman from King County, Washington, who was in her late 30s, has died from a rare blood-clotting syndrome after receiving Johnson & Johnson vaccine on September 7, according to a statement by Public Health - Seattle & King County. The woman, whose identity was not disclosed, received her vaccination on August 26, 2021. After 11 days of getting the vaccine, she died on September 7 with thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS). The CDC verified that the woman indeed died from the vaccine and confirmed the diagnosis.
Source: https://www.legitgov.org/

======================================================================================================================================

Indeed, there are already MILLIONS of victims and their families out here.

We have seen this how this industry of LIES operates first hand.

We will NEVER be silent and we will never comply with another toxic death jab coming from the same companies who have yet to face their crimes against the weakest and most vulnerable among us.

mail

=====================================================================================================================================
Contracts for Mass Murder Signed by Governments With Drug Companies

When I saved this info there were screenshots of the actual contract pages. Now those screenshots have been pulled from with-IN my email. This is what we are up against folks.

This document right here reveals treason, collusion, and premeditated genocide for the people of every country that made a contract with these drug companies.

Remember the laws surrounding "Emergency USE authorization" absolutely FORBID giving ANY emergency use for an experimental jab IF there are "treatments" already on the market such as Ivermectic, HCQ and Vitamin C. Those laws have not been changed no matter what the traitors in our government signed.

This right here clearly reveals why/how our elected reps can rattle off all the damages and deaths caused by these clot shots and STILL defend them!

Information security expert on revealed Pfizer agreements: ‘There’s good reason Pfizer fought to hide the details of these contracts’

“If you were wondering why Ivermectin was suppressed, it is because the agreement that countries had with Pfizer does not allow them to escape their contract, which states that even if a drug will be found to treat COVID-19, the contract cannot be voided.”​

Yeadon noted what he found “the most stunning revelation,” citing the clause that stipulates

“if there are any laws or regulations in your country under which Pfizer could be prosecuted, you agree to CHANGE THE LAW OR REGULATION to close that off.” (emphasis his)

“‘Purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Pfizer, BioNTech (and) their Affiliates…from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses…’

“The state must defend Pfizer: ‘(Pfizer) shall notify Purchaser of Losses for which it is seeking indemnification… Upon such notification, Purchaser shall promptly assume conduct and control of the defense of such Indemnified Claims on behalf of (Pfizer)’:

“However, ‘Pfizer shall have the right to assume control of such defense… and Purchaser shall pay all Losses,including, without limitation, the reasonable attorneys’ fees and other expenses incurred.’

What Does Congress Know about the Clot Shots?

Worth repeating. They don't have anything to worry about because THEY exempted themselves from these clot shots.

What does this tell the public in terms of just what our elected reps really know about what IS coming out of these needles?

Newsweek: Congress Exempts Itself and Staffs from "Vaccine" Mandates

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-whenever-any-form-of-government-becomes-destructive-of-these-ends-life-liberty-and-the-thomas-jefferson-36-90-60.jpg

Go Airforce! God Speed!

In the meantime I hope they get their Exemptions Now.

Air Force officers, federal agents sue over Biden’s ‘unlawful’ COVID vaccination mandates

Air Force officers, federal agents sue over Biden’s ‘unlawful’ COVID vaccination mandates

‘Americans have remained idle for far too long as our nation's elected officials continue to satisfy their voracious appetites for power while neglecting to uphold and defend the Constitution and preserve the values upon which this nation was founded.’

Source: https://www.lifesitenews.com

===================================================================================================================================

Dems Now Target Men for Population Control

First they came for the women and made them believe that every NATURAL reproductive function of being a woman was some "disease", from menstrual cycles (here take our synthetic hormones to force your cycle to be on the drugs time and not your natural cycle time) , to child birth (you have PMD, it's NOT because you're taxed from breastfeeding or tired from having a newborn, here take these psyche drugs), to menopause (Lets get you started on synthetic hormones so we can greatly up your risk of cancer and while we are at it let us cut out your entire reproductive system so you won't be able to produces those hormones by yourself anymore ) .

Now they are coming for the men.

Pennsylvania House Democrat Introduces Forced Sterilization – Three-Child Limit Legislation

Pennsylvania Democrat Christopher M. Rabb sent out a memorandum to all House members regarding his legislation that will enforce reproductive responsibility among men. The bill will force men to undergo vasectomies within 6 weeks from having their third child or their 40th birthday, whichever comes first.

https://i.imgflip.com/2uml0e.jpg

===============================================================================================================================

Covid is Communism Rebranded as a Deadly Virus

Australia: “If you don’t get the vaccine you can’t work, it’s that simple.”

===============================================================================================================================
FACT

A Virus With A 99.5% Survival Rate – No, Not In The Grip Of A Virus. In The Grip Of Psychopathic Liars, & Delusional Madness

========================================================

YEP. You have rights to protect yourself regardless if these traitors like it or not.​

ATTN: EMPLOYERS and EMPLOYEES: TITLE VII of THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT REQUIRES RELIGIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS

========================================================
Next to Exemptions, Nullification is the fastest way to fight back.

This is hows it's done. Just don't comply with anything "unconstitutional"!

These Sheriffs want to be re-elected!

Sheriffs say they won’t enforce Biden’s ‘unconstitutional’ COVID vaccine mandates

==========================================================
The Treasonous Purges of our Military continue. We must demand they end this insanity now.

Pentagon Begins 'Continuous Vetting' of All Troops for Insider Threats, Extremism; Social Media May Come Next

Tue, 10/05/2021 - 19:31 — legitgov Pentagon Begins 'Continuous Vetting' of All Troops for Insider Threats, Extremism; Social Media May Come Next --Automatic alerts will flag records or activities of concern among all Defense Department personnel.

From CLG Source: https://www.legitgov.org/

https://pics.onsizzle.com/teeason-its-treason-then-21190186.png

===========================================================================================================================
Intended to Scare you

Why didn't she get an exemption? This reeks of fear porn to make the public think," If a JUDGE can't refuse them then how can I refuse?" Stop it! We have choices.

One of NY's most senior judges barred from courthouse over COVID-19 vaccine

Mon, 10/04/2021 - 23:26 — legitgov
One of NY's most senior judges barred from courthouse over COVID-19 vaccine | 4 Oct 2021 | One of the state’s most senior judges has refused to get vaccinated or seek a medical exemption -- and can no longer enter the courthouse, The Post has learned. Associate Court of Appeals Judge Jenny Rivera is the only state jurist out of a total of approximately 1,300 who declined the jab and failed to apply for a medical or religious waiver.The Columbia University School of Law graduate was barred from entering any court facilities -- including her chambers -- beginning Sept. 27 at 5 p.m. when the state Unified Court System's vaccine mandate went into effect for all staffers... The courtroom's configuration was changed for the most recent session in August due to Rivera's decision not to get the inoculation, a source told The Post. She was placed alone at the end of a long wooden table separated from the six vaxxed judges who were perched on a raised bench behind her.

==================================================================================================================================
Get the jab and test positive?

Fully Vaccinated Justice Brett Kavanaugh Tests Positive for Covid-19

Sat, 10/02/2021 - 20:00 — legitgov
Fully Vaccinated Justice Brett Kavanaugh Tests Positive for Covid-19 | 1 Oct 2021 | Justice Brett Kavanaugh tested positive for Covid-19 Thursday evening, the Supreme Court said. 56-year-old Kavanaugh has been fully vaccinated against Covid since January and has no symptoms. Kavanaugh will not be on the bench on Monday, the start of the new term and the first in-person session with all Supreme Court Justices since the pandemic began.
Read more

==================================================================================================================================

This is so weird. I keep seeing people get the clot shot and then test positive. It's almost as if the shot contained something the test was looking for.

Baltimore mayor tests positive for COVID despite being fully vaccinated

Baltimore mayor tests positive for COVID despite being fully vaccinated

Another case in a growing trend that questions the efficacy of the jab.

=======================================================
Get the Jab and DIE. This is a trend that needs to stop and it will stop when they stop the clot shots

81% of UK ‘Covid-19’ Deaths in September Were People Who Had Been Vaccinated – Public Health Data

Mass Vaccine Campaign = Mass outbreak...Every...Single...Time.

This clot shot is doing what it was really designed to do and that is to cause outbreaks like so many other vaccines have already done. There is NO such thing as "herd immunity" coming from any vaccine. They either protect patients from re-infection as they falsely claim (aka REAL immunity) or they DON'T. No real immunity has proven to come from any lab created vax. A truckload of studies have revealed the exact opposite in which a perfectly healthy NEW immune system can be wrecked and completely destroyed by repeated childhood vaccines. Which is why they have to make the public do mental gymnastics trying to keep up with their ever changing "theories" to explain away the damages and deaths they just caused.

COVID Outbreak Sparked by Fully Vaccinated Patient Challenges Vaccine-Induced Herd Immunity Theory

Mon, 10/04/2021 - 22:56 — legitgov

COVID Outbreak Sparked by Fully Vaccinated Patient Challenges Vaccine-Induced Herd Immunity Theory | 4 Oct 2021 | A paper published Sept. 30 in Eurosurveillance raises questions about the legitimacy of "vaccine-generated herd immunity." The study cites a COVID outbreak which spread rapidly among hospital staff at an Israeli Medical Center -- despite a 96% vaccination rate, use of N-95 surgical masks by patients and full personal protective equipment worn by providers. The calculated rate of infection among all exposed patients and staff was 10.6% (16/151) for staff and 23.7% (23/97) for patients, in a population with a 96.2% vaccination rate (238 vaccinated/248 exposed individuals). The paper noted several transmissions likely occurred between two individuals both wearing surgical masks, and in one instance using full PPE, including N-95 mask, face shield, gown and gloves. Of the 42 cases diagnosed in the outbreak, 38 were fully vaccinated with two doses of Pfizer and BioNTech's Comirnaty vaccine, one had received only one vaccination and three were unvaccinated. Of the infected, 23 were patients and 19 were staff members. The staff all recovered quickly. However, eight vaccinated patients became severely ill, six became critically ill and five of the critically ill died. The two unvaccinated patients tracked had mild COVID cases.

De javu' Like a broken record...

Blame the unvaccinated on every front page...

Then quietly admit it was the vaccine in obscure publications that rarely see the light of day.

Only to push for MORE vaccines as the solution for the damages vaccines already caused.

Media LIARS Spew this out

Measles outbreak fueled by anti-vaccination movement ...

Later admit what happened. using orwellian language of course

Yahoo News story accidentally admits most children..[outbreak] vaccinated against measles

Health Agencies Forced to Admit What happened

Measles Outbreak in a Highly Vaccinated Population ... CDC

Measles outbreak investigation in a highly vaccinated ... NIH

What was the solution offered by the health agencies for these outbreaks caused by the vaccines?

They didn't stop starting the outbreaks via banning the uesless vaccines..Instead they chose to add MORE vaccines.

HomeMMR

MMR​

FREEDOM

A THIRD DOSE OF THE MMR (MASS POISONING) IS COMING!!!

Meanwhile...This never made the front page news now did it?

MMR Vaccine from Hell – Court Rules, Measles is not Caused by a Virus

===============================================================================================================================================
The Demoralization Campaign Continues as there are NO remarks of any exemptions in this report. Hopefully other healthcare workers will actually look into the real choices they have outside of these media scare tactics and kangaroo courts.

New York's largest healthcare provider fires 1,400 unvaccinated workers

Tue, 10/05/2021 - 19:48 — legitgov
New York's largest healthcare provider fires 1,400 unvaccinated workers | 4 Oct 2021 | New York State's largest healthcare provider, Northwell Health, has fired 1,400 employees who refused to get COVID-19 vaccinations, according to a spokesman, Joe Kemp. As with other healthcare companies that have recently terminated workers for not complying with vaccine mandates, the fired employees represent a small percentage of Northwell's workforce of more than 76,000, all of whom are now inoculated. New York's vaccination mandate for healthcare workers went into effect last week. Several other states, including California, have imposed similar measures.
Read more

Evidence of Pre-meditated Crimes becoming Larger by the day

PCR Sales Soared in Wuhan Before 1st Official COVID-19 Cases Publicized - Report

Tue, 10/05/2021 - 22:47 — legitgov PCR Sales Soared in Wuhan Before 1st Official COVID-19 Cases Publicized - Report | 5 Oct 2021 | Spending on tests to detect the novel coronavirus soared in Wuhan, China, several months before the first official reporting of COVID-19 cases,

RELATED - More Proof this Scamdemic was Planned

US and Chinese scientists were planning to create a brand new coronavirus at the Wuhan lab that became Covid ground zero before the pandemic erupted, leaked proposals show

Wed, 10/06/2021 - 01:33 — legitgov

US and Chinese scientists were planning to create a brand new coronavirus at the Wuhan lab that became Covid ground zero before the pandemic erupted, leaked proposals show --Consortium led by Brit Peter Daszak asked DARPA to fund research at lab in city where Covid pandemic began --A 2018 grant proposal sought to combine data from similar strains for new virus --It was submitted by scientists from US, China and Singapore, but was rejected --A genetics expert from the WHO told The Telegraph that such work could explain why a close ancestor for Covid-19 has yet to be found in nature | 5 Oct 2021 | US and Chinese scientists were planning to create a new coronavirus before the pandemic erupted, leaked proposals show. Last month, a grant application submitted to the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) revealed that an international team of scientists had planned to mix genetic data of similar strains to create a new virus. The grant application was made in 2018 and leaked to Drastic, the pandemic origins analysis group. 'We will compile sequence/RNAseq data from a panel of closely related strains and compare full length genomes, scanning for unique SNPs representing sequencing errors. 'Consensus candidate genomes will be synthesised commercially using established techniques and genome-length RNA and electroporation to recover recombinant viruses,' the application states. This would result in a virus which had no clear ancestor in nature, a World Health Organization (WHO) expert told The Telegraph.

===================================================================================================================================
According to this Pfizer "scientist" people can now produce antibodies to multiple "pieces" of a virus...Good grief. Language matters folks. See what he actually says.

Pfizer Scientist: 'Your Antibodies Are Probably Better Than the Vaccination'

Wed, 10/06/2021 - 01:41 — legitgov
Pfizer Scientist: 'Your Antibodies Are Probably Better Than the Vaccination' --Nick Karl, Pfizer Scientist:"When somebody is naturally immune -- like they got COVID -- they probably have more antibodies against the virus…When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus…So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination."

--Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist: "You're protected for longer" if you have natural COVID antibodies compared to the COVID vaccine. --Croce: "I work for an evil corporation...Our organization is run on COVID money." Rahul Khandke, Pfizer Scientist: "If you have [COVID] antibodies built up, you should be able to prove that you have those built up." | 4 Oct 2021 | Project Veritas released the fourth video in its COVID vaccine investigative series today which exposed three Pfizer officials saying that antibodies lead to equal, if not better, protection against the virus compared to the vaccine. Nick Karl, a scientist who is directly involved in the production of Pfizer's COVID vaccine, said that natural immunity is more effective than the very vaccine he works on, and Pfizer produces.

=====================================================
Antibody Testing= NOT allowed-Especially for the Vaxxed

Here's what the "health expert" agencies have to say about antibody testing.

Question: If they were using a real virus that was supposed to produce a real antibody after exposure..why ban all testing of the antibodies..especially for vaccinated people?

I'll give you a hint.. There is no virus from which to create antibodies.

THE FDA-.

Antibody Testing Is Not Currently Recommended to Assess ... COVID FDA

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reminding the public and health care providers that results from currently authorized SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests should not be used to evaluate a person’s level of immunity or protection from COVID-19 at any time,

and especially after the person received a COVID-19 vaccination.

===============================================================================================================
The List is Growing of Banned Antibody Tests from the FDA

Removal Lists of Tests That Should No Longer Be Used and ... FDA

SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Antibody Test (Fluorescence Immunoassay) Removed - Should Not Be Distributed* H&Z Life Science Co. Ltd. Anti-COVID-19 Virus IgM/IgG Test Kit (lateral flow assay)

I'm surprised they are right "half the time" considering there is no viral threat to create the antibody from.

Here's the CDC's take on antibodies-

CDC: COVID-19 antibody tests wrong up to half the time ...

The new CDC guidelines echo advice from groups such as the University of Minnesota, which cautions against using antibody tests to make policy decisions. The CDCexplains why testing can be wrong ...

================================================================================================================================

Here's the ADA giving the marching orders to the EEOC.

Just following orders. No time to stop and think eh?

That didn't pan out for Nuremberg trials.

ADA prohibits COVID-19 antibody tests, EEOC says | HR Dive

Universities Setting the Stage for IN-home totalitarianism under the banner of "education."

Nothing says totalitarianism like telling students in their own HOME they will have zero medical rights to refuse to be experimented on IF they want to continue school "ONLINE".

Take serious note on how this University is taking an illegal step against "conscientious" exemptions.

Try again. This is a state law in Texas ( I personally fought very hard for it) and this little school isn't outside of those laws when they bring their education online INTO the state of Texas.

Don't believe me? Look at all the lawsuits people have won because the servers they used in other locations were housed in countries or states that do not allow data collection.

Another university asks remote online students to report COVID vaccination status

Wilfrid Laurier University says it will not grant exemptions to anyone with secular concerns or objections to the COVID-19 vaccines.

Another clot shot "mandate" coming from the church. Indeed, so little faith in God that it's astounding.

Egad did Pope Francis really say getting this death shot was "an act of LOVE"?

Of course the Pope says this HAS to be "voluntary", He doesn't want to be the first one tried for Nuermberg 2.0.

See what the Pope means by "Voluntary" in the following report.

Canadian archdiocese requires all deacons to get COVID shot or be suspended

Canadian archdiocese requires all deacons to get COVID shot or be suspended

The letter cites a comment Pope Francis made about jabs being an ‘act of love,’ but ignores Vatican statement that vaccines must be voluntary.

So glad to see the Vatican places all their faith in GOD and not in a shot containing the cells of murdered infants.......wait...

Catholics take serious note of how this crooked Pope is trying to throw everyone under the bus.

No religious "exemptions"? That's a great way to lose a truckload of followers, no so good for keeping pews filled.

Either way, everyone has exemption rights regardless if this Pope likes it or NOT.

Ask the Pope where the Bible says ANYWHERE that cannibalism and the sacrifices of babies for drug companies is Ok with God?

Ask the Pope where God says it's ok to MIX the BLOOD AND DNA of HIS creations with diseased animals?

Ask the Pope what he will say to God when his followers are cut OFF from God because of damages to their pineal glands from graphene in the shots/testing and from repeated forced testing he made them do when they refused the clot shots?

Indeed, one can only hope a pray that Catholics rise up to denounce and demand the ousting of this traitor Pope before he takes them all down with him.

Three Swiss Guards resign after Vatican orders vaccinations and introduces Covid-19 Green Passes for staff and visitors

Mon, 10/04/2021 - 15:59 — legitgov
Three Swiss Guards resign after Vatican orders vaccinations and introduces Covid-19 Green Passes for staff and visitors | 4 Oct 2021 | Three Swiss Guards have resigned 'voluntarily' from the ceremonial Vatican force, while several others have been suspended after the Holy See ordered the troops to get vaccinated against Covid-19 without any religious exemptions.

While other Vatican staff and visitors have an option to undergo regular Covid-19 tests to maintain their Green Pass status, all Swiss Guards had been ordered to get a jab...the unit's official Lt. Urs Breitenmoser told AP. Besides the three guardsmen sent back to Switzerland, at least three others were suspended from active duty after they agreed to vaccinate but have yet to receive their jabs.
Read more
See the VAST history of Christians Against Vaccines going back to the very FIRST ONE several hundred years ago.

Any pastor or priest today worth their salt will take heed to this historic history that is grounded in scripture and the very word of God by moral men who could not be bought off, bribed, or brow beaten into sacrificing their own flocks.

Christian Opposition to Vaccination in History – Vaccines ...

Speaking of History... The FDA's history isn't much better than the Vaccine industry

Think the FDA Is Looking Out for Your Health … History Tells a Different Story

Send this to ANY Church leader pushing these toxic shots on their flocks.

Big Pharma Execs: Conceal Use Of Aborted Fetal Cells In CVV19 Program [Video]

Lifesite news is Throwing the Baby out with the Bathwater

Asking them to make so-called "ethical" CV injections is just as useless as the old "make vaccines green" agenda. They will never be able to make posions safe.

If they take all aborted fetal cells out of these toxic jabs guess what? They will still caused heart attacks, strokes, paralysis, blood clots, seizures etc etc.

They will still be loaded up with the spike protien, lab created MRNA, and a truckload of graphene just to name a FEW dangerous ingredients in these jabs.

THis also sets the trap for "boosters" that are not including fetal cells to be pushed on all Catholics thanks to this plea by Lifesite.

LifeSiteNews staff
Oct 7, 04:15 PM
Featured Image

LifeSiteNews launches petition asking Pope, USCCB to demand ethical COVID jabs​

More Unsung HEROES in the Medical Trenches

“CVV Commissars” Financially $queezing, Blackballing Dissenting Doctors

Need more proof they want people to die?

They keep targetting and punishing the doctors who are saving lives as they keep the vaxxed superspreaders who will agree with their killing "protocols."

Doctor ordered to leave hospital with ‘15-minute notice’ for treating COVID patients with Ivermectin

As the target moves right over the heads of every American Child "other Countries" are taking proactive measures and looking at the real data

Sweden, Denmark pause Moderna’s COVID vaccine for younger age groups citing reports of myocarditis

Ok, now let's talk about the MYTH of the "Virus" Itself and how the pandemic "response" caused the pandemic.

The myth of asymptomatic COVID transmission doomed America’s pandemic response

Knock knock Christians. Yet another reason why the churches should have NEVER abdicated their duty in sanctioning the rite of Marriage to the state.

This is why you hear these words.."By the power invested in me by the state of Texas, I now pronounced you man and wife."

Instead of , "By the powers invested in me by GOD, I now pronounce you man and wife."

No jab, no wedding: Canadian town requires vaccine proof to get married

ORRRR Parents could just pull their kids from these Marxist indoctrination centers.

They only care about the money. School boards are NOT listening. Parents are the threat? Each empty seat rips thousands of dollars from their grips.

Parents who oppose Critical Race Theory in schools could be prosecuted by FBI

===============================================================================================================================================

Long Term injury results??

Sad, but what they are calling "long term" right now is a joke. Going from the damages of just some of the same ingredients used in other vaccines (they are also using in these jabs) we already know the long term results are going to show a truckload of neurological disorders, sterility and cancers sky rocketing..... for the ones who haven't already died from heart attacks and strokes.

Woman dies of degenerative brain disorder after COVID jab, sparking fears of long-term side effects

Woman dies of degenerative brain disorder after COVID jab, sparking fears of long-term side effects

‘The findings suggest that regulatory approval, even under an Emergency Use Authorization, for COVID vaccines was premature and that widespread use should be halted until full long-term safety studies evaluating prion toxicity have been completed.’

======================================================
Remember all the TV programming from this loon trying to make our generation sacrifice ourselves for dirt?

He was on TV for a reason.

Nonetheless, he speaks the truth about the UN agendas.

See this all playing out today?

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-united-nation-s-goal-is-to-reduce-population-selectively-by-encouraging-abortion-jacques-yves-cousteau-117-79-63.jpg

Will Israel owe itself reparations after causing it's next holocaust?

Israel: 2 million vaccinated people deprived of health pass if they do not take a third dose

This digital certificate is very similar to the role of “essential worker” that the Germans imposed on the Jews in the ghettos of Eastern Europe to manipulate them… Have the Israeli people been deceived by their leaders? Because there we have gone from Bibi to Ubu king. 1984 has been largely surpassed, it is 1940. … Continue reading

===========================================================
I'm a Doctor and I also play one on TV for the Globalist to Push Clot Shots

All the worlds a stage and as noted in EVENT 201 they said they would use "influencers" in healthcare, hollywood, Academia and sports to get people to line up for their jabs.

Doctors turned white coat evangelists (from the operating theatre to the TV set)

The “covid pandemic” has led to the emergence of a new category of doctors, the “set doctors”. We are not talking about the plateaus of Madagascar or the Andes, but the television plateaus. These doctors were unknown to the general public before the health crisis. They were selected by the media, who were looking for … Continue reading

Case in Point... this one backfired on them lol

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or...ad-delivers-real-public-service-announcement/

Italy: Actress hired to push COVID shot on TV, instead delivers real public service announcement

Archive this- More evidence of scamdemic fraud

https://digmemepray.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Screenshot-2021-01-11-162710.png

It Doesn't Work so lets keep using it!

They know the test is crap but the CDC will keep using it until Dec so they can drag us into the planned dark winter.

CDC Withdraws PCR Testing Protocol BUT NOT Until December ...

On December 31, 2021, the CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only.

https://www.livefreealaska.org/images/kary-mullis-anyone-can-test-positive-for-anything-with-a-pcr-test.jpg

Can the PCR even test for a "Sequence"? According to it's inventor it only finds "fragments" ofviral debris. AKA unidentifiable discards in the body assumed to be a part of a virus but never proven by this test. Not much different than finding a fragment of a bone and creating a whole new creature out of pure imagination then calling it the missing link eh?

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:640x,quality:90x75/images/4d38ab7f1e962e3d26b36fb5f5d16d5b99904ed8fbed140c4e60dfea05472f7c_1.jpg

=========================================================
Another population control lunatic firmly planted in TV programming and media.

https://relatably.com/q/img/ted-turner-quotes/39---Visual-Representation---New-World-Order---Depopulation-Agenda---Ted-Turner-Quote.png

You go first Ted

=======================================================================================================================================

Sad but TRUE. However, REAL Information can turn it around which is why they have ramped up the silencing of all critics.

‘We’re in the middle of a major biological catastrophe’: COVID expert Dr. Peter McCullough

‘We’re in the middle of a major biological catastrophe’: COVID expert Dr. Peter McCullough

In a recent lecture, Dr. Peter McCullough presented alarming data related to COVID vaccines, the fraud of national health authorities, the ‘Therapeutic Nihilism’ being exercised in hospitals, and the urgent necessity of active resistance.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/world/

=========================================================================================================================================
More are Getting it thank God!

‘I started to see patients being harmed:’ Doctor reverses support for COVID restrictions

‘I started to see patients being harmed:’ Doctor reverses support for COVID restrictions

‘When I started to see patients being harmed, that's when things started to irk my conscience.’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/world/

============================================================================================================

If someone poisoned you as they were getting patents for a "treatment" for the posion they already gave you would that be a crime?

Just throw everything they have told you about vaccines out the door. Instead of your body contacting some NEW virus out there and creating it's own antibodies..Astrazeneca will just load you up with their lab creation of "antibodies.' Feel safer yet? Good grief.

They've done such a bang up job with their clot shot paralyzing children and causing strokes and heart attacks in all ages, I'm sure people will line up for this next toxic creation.

Nonetheless, where the "emergency" for this treatment?

Are they creating the emergency right now with their other EAU clot shots?

AstraZeneca files for EUA for COVID-preventing antibody

AstraZeneca has taken another step toward bringing its COVID-19 antibody cocktail to market, filing for EUA of the long-acting candidate.

============================================================================================================
CV Scamdemic used as a wrecking ball against hippocratic oath of FIRST do NO harm.

GOOD could still come out of this and I'll tell you how. Many people wait until they are at deaths door to seek SAFER, MUCH cheaper, alternative treatments. If this woman does that too she may just save her own life and her life savings along with it.

Woman in renal failure denied life-saving procedure because she’s unvaccinated

See the TREND? Gene therapies.

That's what ALL these clot shots REALLY are which is WHY they don't deserve the insane protections from liabilities that "vaccines" have been erroneously given.

Voyager pens Pfizer gene therapy pact worth $630M

Hoping to make gene therapies safer, Pfizer is putting down as much as $630 million for an R&D pact with Voyager.

https://www.fiercebiotech.com

Gemini axes CSO and 20% of staff to focus on late-phase plans

Having built up early-stage activities in gene therapy and other areas, Gemini is now sweeping those programs aside to focus on the lead program.

https://www.fiercebiotech.com

===========================================================================================================================================

New Billionaire set to Retire thanks to the CV scamdemic

I'm sure he is set for life, as are all of these head honchos of these death peddling industries. That changes when we force them to remove ALL liability protections regardless of the product or use.

Pfizer development head MacKenzie to retire in early 2022

Source: https://www.fiercebiotech.com

The dark history of a sick Industry who causes damages with injections to profit from the equally damaging treatments continues.

Ugh, considering they have been busted repeatedly for suppressing people cancer preventing mechanisms and they have utterly destroyed peoples blood with their clot shots...see how these nuts then race to profit off the suffering they already caused.

J&J spends $100M to join Roche, Regeneron in blood cancer race

In return for the upfront fee and a $25 million equity investment, J&J has secured global rights to Xencor’s CD20xCD3 bispecific antibody.

Life and Death Ends and Begins in the Gut

Naturopaths have said for decades life and death ends and begins with the gut and yes, brain activity stems from the gut as well. Now tell us why they focus so heavily on damaging the gut with vaccines and then remember how this was the bombshell of Andrew Wakefelds work when he found "lab created" measles in the gut of all autistic children he biopsied. Wakefeld only said we need further research not that ANY vaccine needed banned. They had an absolute FIT and destroyed him for revealing this.

MSU team reveals new insights into the 'second brain' in the gut

MSU researchers discovered that glial cells actively modify electrical signals in the gut to maintain normal functions like motility.

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech?page=2

Dr. Wakefeld paved the way for other doctors to come forward.

Look familar??

"Maybe we shouldn't use this form of vacination to prevent measles...it's not just 3 kids who had this...they were normal, they got their MMR vaccine, they regressed, and we found measels virus everywhere....gut, blood, and brain...not brain, spinal fluid to be specific. We have found it in the brain through biopsies, by the way.

Dr. Jeff Brandstreet M.D.

mail

==========================================================================================================================================

WINNING!

Looks like Idaho has a GREAT candidate for a NEW Governor come election time

Idaho Lt. Gov. issues order protecting kids from mandates while governor is out of state

Partial WIN for UK Kids , but we'll take it!

The judge is STILL allowing the death jabs to be given to kids as they ready this case. This is the 4th or 5th attempt they have made to get a judge to even LOOK at the data.

UK Judge orders Government to provide evidence in court that justifies Covid-19 Vaccination of Children

TRUE...but keep the old TV's and ditch the new tracking ones! lol

https://i.imgflip.com/3slpti.jpg

Take care, be well and stay informed

God Bless Pamela

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 18​

This is part 18 of God-knows-how-many-parts-in-total. Part 19 will be uploaded as soon as it's ready.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

shamash

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just had a brain fart over Ivermectin. This particular thought is hypothetical of course because the truth seems difficult to hang on to about vaccines.

Ivermectin seems to have wonderful success when someone comes down with the FLU! But there is a massive effort in Canada to stop and discredit all things to do with Ivermectin. There seems to be an endless parade of videos showing critters in the vaccines and some showing fine hair like things waving about in people themselves after the jab.

I'm not saying it's true or not, don't really care as I'm not qualified to vet anything I see on the net. The thing that made me curious was how Ivermectin is the devil incarnate to our Canada Corporation (current CEO, Trudeau)....isn't Ivermectin known to kill parasites', worms, etc.??

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So far, all we have is his press conference and other such made-for-media huff-puffing. No such rule even claiming to be legally binding has been issued yet.
Almost like the wizzard of oz and the fake behind teh burtain. Why did they build a WH set? Who does FJB ride in a suburban instead of the beast?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE ZELENKO PROTOCOL WITH DR. ZEV ZELENKO ON SAT. NIGHT LIVESTREAM​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 11.20.16 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Doctor Ordered To Leave Hospital In 15 Mins After Curing COVID Patients With Ivermectin​

They can’t have people surviving this cold virus.​

April Matthews
by April Matthews

Apparently, curing patients with Ivermectin is a no-no.

Lifesite News reported:

A Canadian doctor gave a striking personal testimony of how he was removed from hospital duty in a small Alberta town because he used Ivermectin to treat three patients with severe COVID-19, two of whom responded well to the drug.

In an October 1 speech on the steps of the Vancouver Art Gallery at a rally in commemoration of the 75th anniversary of the Nuremberg Code, Dr. Daniel Nagase said it “shocked” him at how his COVID patients were being treated in an Alberta hospital.

“Let me tell you what happened in Rimbey, Alberta, a small town a couple hours west of Red Deer. It shocked me,” said Nagase, who has been a doctor for more than 15 years and has worked in both British Columbia and more recently in Alberta in small communities since 2015.

Nagase said that while working at the Rimbey Hospital on September 11-12, the charge nurse informed him that three patients on the “COVID wing had deteriorated overnight.”

“All the patients were on oxygen and extremely short of breath, and the only medication these patients were on were steroids, a medication that will decrease inflammation but increase the chances of a bacterial infection by suppressing the immune system,” Nagase said.

“That’s right, the only medication the COVID patients at this hospital were on were immune suppressants. One woman who spoke to me said she felt like we just put her in a corner and we’re waiting for her to die. … I told her, I can’t speak for the usual doctors during the week, but it’s the weekend, and I’m on a shift, and I’ll do everything I can to help. I offered Ivermectin, she wanted to try it because she heard nothing but good things about it. All three of my COVID patients who had deteriorated from the night before wanted Ivermectin.”

It was at this point Nagase said he was not able to obtain any Ivermectin, as there was none available at Rimbey Hospital. Asked if the nearby Red Deer Hospital’s Central Pharmacy had any, Nagase said they “refused to send Ivermectin.”

“Red Deer’s central pharmacist said Ivermectin was useless for COVID. He even had the Pharmacy Director for All of Alberta contact me to tell me Ivermectin didn’t work,” said Nagase.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just back from the coast, brought my Mom home with me. Everyone is jabbed. Can't even buy a side of fries without a vaxx pass. Every door I walk up to says 'proof of vaccination mandatory to entering the premises'. In not very long I can't leave the country with getting jabbed. In not very long I can't pay my bills without getting jabbed. This is truly fucked up lol.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just back from the coast, brought my Mom home with me. Everyone is jabbed. Can't even buy a side of fries without a vaxx pass. Every door I walk up to says 'proof of vaccination mandatory to entering the premises'. In not very long I can't leave the country with getting jabbed. In not very long I can't pay my bills without getting jabbed. This is truly fucked up lol.
Move to Texas or Florida?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Jimmy Blackmarket has what'cha need.

Move to Texas or Florida?
Yea, so far everything is pretty normal here.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Just got word a cousin of the wife unit died a week after his second shot of the Pfizer cocktail (in Europe), total heart failure.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is just horrible. I'm praying for you and all of us.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Brio. The world is a fucked up place these days. Nothing like that happening in New Hampshire....yet!

THIS PLACE SUCKS!
1633869284685.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Just got word a cousin of the wife unit died a week after his second shot of the Pfizer cocktail (in Europe), total heart failure.
"At least he didn't die of the Covid." Sorry to hear of her loss!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Exactly WTF are we suppose to be doing? How do we stop this.
I'm not sure stopping it is possible. We are doing what we can to help each other cope.

Meanwhile, the tribe at the root of pretty much all our social problems is allowed to continue with its plans unchallenged; not allowed to be criticized in public lest their critics be banned from speaking freely.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
For the past 2-3 years, I have been very active using Meetup.com to do social events. I have noticed since July that some of the event organizers were starting to require vax proof to attend their events. At that time, it was just in the event verbiage. Now it's a built-in function where they can select it when creating an event and many more are now making it mandatory. Needless to say, I flipped it off and deleted my account. I'm not playing along with this bullshit and fuck all the sheep.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For the past 2-3 years, I have been very active using Meetup.com to do social events. I have noticed since July that some of the event organizers were starting to require vax proof to attend their events. At that time, it was just in the event verbiage. Now it's a built-in function where they can select it when creating an event and many more are now making it mandatory. Needless to say, I flipped it off and deleted my account. I'm not playing along with this bullshit and fuck all the sheep.
I actually found a local meetup prep group. No vaccine required and they meet in a county that has no mask requirement. Will be going next Sunday. As far as other meetup groups I deleted them last winter. I belonged to one that was suppose to be esoteric and " spiritually elevated" The first meeting was last winter online. All the damn bitches could do was talk about how wonderful it was Biden was elected and they couldn't wait for the vaccine. DELETE...

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not sure stopping it is possible. We are doing what we can to help each other cope.

Meanwhile, the tribe at the root of pretty much all our social problems is allowed to continue with its plans unchallenged; not allowed to be criticized in public lest their critics be banned from speaking freely.

No, there has to be something we can do. I think I have been falling into victim mentality lately.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
No, there has to be something we can do. I think I have been falling into victim mentality lately.
I just do my best to stay isolated from society as much as possible. I don't feel at all like a victim. I feel like someone who can see clearly among those who are wearing blinders.

I truly believe there's no going back to the way it was even 2 years ago. The Trump era changed everything and we'll be seeing the result of the fallout from those 4 years for decades. The tribe won't let THAT (the people revolting against the establishment) happen again!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just do my best to stay isolated from society as much as possible. I truly believe there's no going back to the way it was even 2 years ago. The Trump era changed everything and we'll be seeing the result of the fallout from those 4 years for decades. The tribe won't let THAT (the people revolting against the establishment) happen again!
I'm not talking about going back. Its not meant to be on a spiritual level, we are suppose to go forward . I'm talking about fighting the tyranny. I think the scope and magnitude is so large its like climbing Mount Everest. Maybe we pick one small place we can make a difference.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
We are doing something by standing up for what we think is right. And yes Avalon, there has long been a victim attitude especially when we see those that are supposedly representations are acting like rulers. It is encouraging though that thanks to the current fascist administration making their agenda so obvious, more people are noticing.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I'm not talking about going back. Its not meant to be on a spiritual level, we are suppose to go forward . I'm talking about fighting the tyranny. I think the scope and magnitude is so large its like climbing Mount Everest. Maybe we pick one small place we can make a difference.
There's only one way I know of to fight tyranny, and we haven't reached that point yet. My job is to protect and provide for my family. That's my sole focus. Everyone should focus on their responsibilities to their own families.

I wasn't put here to save my fellow man. The people in this country, and the world, were born with eyes and ears. They see what I see. They hear what I hear. It's up to every one of us to be responsible for ourselves. I can't make their decisions for them nor would I want to. I fight tyranny in my own ways and only associate with like minded people. Others outside of my circle can choose to fight or not. They're not my problem. You can't talk sense into someone who's been brainwashed by their tv sets for the last 8 decades.

You want to fight tyranny? Find out who's behind the MSM and infesting the US government. The first step in fighting a war is to properly identify and target your enemy! Demonstrations, petitions, investigations, Senate hearings ot twitter posts galore won't help you there!

Besides, didn't you hear? The military is in charge, DC is surrounded, the audits have been released and the arrests are beginning any day now!

^^^^(Disclaimer: If you follow this crap it will drive you insane)^^^^

Last edited: