• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

I've told this story before - but I NEVER go ON or IN the water without wearing a water-skiing vest - because I'm subject to paralyzing debilitating very painful leg cramps when I swim (almost EVERY TIME!), and would sink to the bottom without the vest when they occur... (not enough "body fat" to "float" and "wait it out")

For me, it's like a helmet on a motorcycle (and skiing) Saved my life several times in BOTH cases - though I don't wear a helmet on a bicycle or ice-skating (but gloves & wrist guards skating)... (yeah, not "consistent", eh?) ;)

To each his own "risk factor"... and "self-preservation" - a PERSONAL CHOICE.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Someone with a name, family, and address will be “ enforcing” the law….I am willing to bet when a “law abiding“ group of citizens shows up at their house at nightime, or camps out on their front lawn ( or street) for few days they may rethink whom They choose to work for.

That's fines & jail time guaranteed = interpreted as "Death Threats" by the LAW...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
If you're not French would their law apply to you?
Dual-national, in France I'm French, in the US I'm American... In other countries, passport of choice for convenience sake...

I do declare my French Income (even ZERO) to the US IRS though (when I have any, none since 2018), since the fines for not doing so can be HUGE - as many French Citizens in France, who just "happen" to also have US citizenship (birth in US or a US parent) but NEVER lived in the USA have found out "the hard way"... Back Taxes & Fines... with INTEREST...

And the IRS "has ways to find out", it appears... (the NSA probably...)

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1446995482182660107

2 children were accidentally given the Covid vaccine instead of flu shots and are now both suffering from heart issues:

8:26 PM · Oct 9, 2021·
View attachment 228058
this is why NO more vaccines ever.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

The THOUGHT POLICE

Couple of Po-Po coming to a guy's door because he had posted a picture on FacePlant of which they show a printout -of a protest 6 months ago - with a legend... Demanding whether he had attended that "ILLEGAL" protest and taken the picture... and holding another paper with undoubtedly an "arrest warrant" if he "admitted" having been there and taking the picture himself...

"That was 6 months ago and I don't recall" was a pretty good answer...

Screenshots for those without TWAT

Australia 1.jpg
Australia 2.jpg

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Looks like it's going to take a lot to get enough people to do what it takes to stop this madness. Rallies, school board meetings or petitions aren't going to do shit!

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like it's going to take a lot to get enough people to do what it takes to stop this madness. Rallies, school board meetings or petitions aren't going to do shit!
Sad to say I think our only hope is that things get really bad really quick and everyone wakes up. I don’t see that happening.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Time will tell whether there's enough of a "popular uprising" - with luck "non-violent" and "non-compliant" and with "boycotts" and "disruption of services" like the Air Traffic Controllers above, since "violence" is only "totally fine" if it's the leftists & BLM & Antifa... as has been clearly shown with the difference of response to the 2020 mayhem vs the peaceful crowd in Congress in January... (and the "media spin" in both cases)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I just talked to my cousin. Her and her husband recently came to the US from Greece to work. I asked her what life was like in Greece. She said horrible. Inflation already started there. She said people are surviving by grouping together. I didn't want to burst her bubble but she is under the impression that wages will rise as fast as inflation here in the US. I also had a few cousins leave Greece to go work in Australia. UGH!
I know Greeks that are going BACK to Greece and others from the Balkans doing the same.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The title should have read the vaccines will never end.

1633907357584.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I know Greeks that are going BACK to Greece and others from the Balkans doing the same.
I think you mentioned in earlier posts that people are leaving to rejoin family in their native countries. My cousin said joint family and community is how they are surviving in Greece. I didn't want to burst my cousins bubble but she really does believe we will be shielded her in the US from inflation. One thing she did say was her top salary in Greece would be 700 euros and here she could make more. I sure hope so. Her husbands will be teaching at a private school so I was cautious because I don't know their political views.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
By now everyone has a vaccinated family member or friend who have been adversily effected by the vaccine.

But not one of you, no one, heard of a politican (anywhere on the planet), member of parliament, senator, minister, president, high-ranking government bureaucrat, who has been adversly effected by vaccine (eventhough they all claim to have been vaccinated) ---not one paralized face, inflamed heart; not one of them had even an Eric Clapton experience.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
just wondering what the odds are if someone from the Chicago PD decided to role up on a house in the Washington Heights area like this twosome that they would actually walk away from this contact?

Zero. They'd be buried with a flag, and a professional funeral, and the perps would be free to do as they please.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
got this in an email from a doctor that relocated to mexico b/c he doesnt march with the communists. he's been fighting the beast for years

================================

Dr. John Bergman D.C.

“The ongoing destruction due to the inability to admit this mistake, despite the epidemic’s small mortality numbers, is outrageous. History will judge the hysteria. If we had not been told that there was an epidemic in the country, you would not have known there was such an epidemic and you would not have done anything about it.

The total number of coronavirus deaths does not exceed 0.1% of the total population in any country, and the death rate from coronavirus is less than 0.01% of the total world population, meaning that 99.99% of the world’s population so far has survived the epidemic and the virus is negligibly lethal” according to Professor Udi Qimron with the Department of Clinical Microbiology and Immunology at Tel Aviv University.

The issue is instead coming from the treatment becoming more problematic than the disease. The VAERS report recently disclosed that a six-week old breastfeeding baby became inexplicably ill with a high fever after his mother received a COVID-19 vaccine and he died weeks later with blood clots in his “severely inflamed arteries” according to a vaccine adverse event report filed with the U.S. Government (LifeSiteNews).

There is currently no known way to detox from the vaccine, however here are the top immune boosting recommendations that can help to keep your immune system nice and strong. (1) IODINE can be used to detoxify toxic compounds and strongly increases the mRNA decay rate. (2) ZINC globally down-regulates microRNA expression and key enzymes and proteins necessary for microRNA maturation and stability.

(3) QUERCETIN treated neutrophils exhibited a remarkable suppression in mRNA expression of various proinflammatory genes. (4) SUPERCHARGED C-60 (Nano Carbon Activated Charcoal) may be the most powerful antioxidant yet known. (5) PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinine) is the only nutrient on earth known to be capable of generating new mitochondria. And (6) FASTING AND HEMP EXTRACT has been shown to repair DNA damage and silence foreign mRNA.

As Freemen and Freewomen, we do NOT recognize the authority of the The State or Federal Government of the United States of America to mandate general forced vaccinations. We are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. Our bodies are sovereign territory and subject to our exclusive self-determination. Do NOT comply, do NOT comply, do NOT comply!

Expect Miracles and God Bless!!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I wonder if huge stacks of quack-vaxx bodies will do it.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

California's Newsom faces criticism after admitting 12yo daughter not jabbed amid own push for vaccine mandate for kids

RT
Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:22 UTC

Gavin Newsom
© AP / Jeff Chiu
Gov. Gavin Newsom listens to speakers during a news conference at James Denman Middle School in San Francisco, Friday, Oct. 1, 2021.
California Governor Gavin Newsom has come under fire for delaying his own teenage daugher's Covid-19 vaccination while fuming at the lagging vaccination rate in those aged 12-17, and pushing for the broad vaccine mandate.

Conservatives have been up in arms over the recent report that Newsom's 12-year-old daughter has yet to get her Covid-19 jab despite her father publicly encouraging parents to vaccinate their children even though the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has yet to fully greenlight the immunization.

Newsom told the Los Angeles Times on Thursday that his daughter, who turned 12 last month, has not yet received the vaccine because she was scheduled for "a series of other shots." However, on Saturday, the Washington Examiner reported that the governor's office told the publication that the 12-year-old would receive her Covid-19 vaccine shot "in a few days."

The revelation has prompted Newsom's detractors to accuse him of double standards. "So typical of Gavin Newsom. "Rules for thee but not for me!"" one critic tweeted.

Last Friday, Newsom announced that vaccines will be mandatory for kids between 7th and 12th grade, aged between 12 and 17 years, once the FDA fully approves the jab. So far, Pfizer-BioTech's Covid-19 vaccine is the only one available for children in the US. The jab received emergency authorization to be used on children 12 through 15 in May, and the FDA's full approval for the age group is still pending.

California's statewide mandate for school children is expected to come into force in January at the earliest. It will still allow parents to opt out of the vaccination program for their children, citing personal and religious beliefs in addition to medical exemptions. While Newsom portrayed his mandate as being "about keeping our kids safe," children are extremely unlikely to develop complications as a result of Covid-19. Across the US, only 406 individuals aged between five and 18 died as a result of the disease.

While touting the statewide mandate for school children as a first for the US, Newsom said he hopes that the move would ramp up lagging vaccination rates among teens.

"From 12 to 17, we're not where we need to be, and so we hope this encourages folks to get vaccinated," Newsom said. At least 63.5 % of Californians aged 12-17 have received their first Covid-19 dose.

It's not the first time California's governor has courted controversy for seemingly defying his own recommendations and Covid-19 policy. In February, he was seen dining indoors despite the state's strictest lockdown restrictions that prohibited all indoor dining. In November last year, he was forced to apologize for visiting a restaurant with people from other households contrary to his own safety guidelines. "I want to apologize to you because I need to preach and practice, not just preach and not practice, and I've done my best to do that," Newsom said at the time.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm not sure stopping it is possible. We are doing what we can to help each other cope.

Meanwhile, the tribe at the root of pretty much all our social problems is allowed to continue with its plans unchallenged; not allowed to be criticized in public lest their critics be banned from speaking freely.

One of our common side effects is death. But don't worry. It's completely normal.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm not talking about going back. Its not meant to be on a spiritual level, we are suppose to go forward . I'm talking about fighting the tyranny. I think the scope and magnitude is so large its like climbing Mount Everest. Maybe we pick one small place we can make a difference.

I have been organizing small community events in my area. Just to get folks to speak with their neighbors. If I'm able to get a few, then the few become more. When people get to know their neighbors, it makes it harder for fear to keep a foothold in their minds.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
By now everyone has a vaccinated family member or friend who have been adversily effected by the vaccine.

But not one of you, no one, heard of a politican (anywhere on the planet), member of parliament, senator, minister, president, high-ranking government bureaucrat, who has been adversly effected by vaccine (eventhough they all claim to have been vaccinated) ---not one paralized face, inflamed heart; not one of them had even an Eric Clapton experience.
because they have been taking the Ivermectin protocol.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Major Lawsuit Against Maine Governor and Dr. Shah Maine CDC representative!! Been going on for a month but MSM is not covering it!

Leaked footage from the hearing testimony on Friday reveals that they KNEW that 661 Mainers died within 28 days of the vaccine. No mainstream media has even touched this lawsuit and hearing that has gone on for a month. This is huge unreported news. Watch the CDC rep try to squirm his way out of any responsibility.

>Maine only has 1.3m people
>1/2000 people in the state have died from the vaccine

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Directory of Doctors Prescribing

Outpatient COVID-19 Therapy

Updated: 10 October 2021

Scroll down for Directory below

INFORMATION ONLY - NOT GUARANTEED ACCURATE
NOT MEDICAL ADVICE - CONSULT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
(See TERMS below)

For COVID-19, no vaccine, treatment or other intervention is 100% available and effective for all existing and future variants. Every practical, effective, and safe means should be used to mitigate COVID-19.

Ivermectin (IVM) when combined with other medications and supplements is significantly effective for treatment of COVID-19 ... including "breakthrough" COVID-19 for those vaccinated and for those with natural immunity from previous COVID-19 infection.

Follow the scientific medical evidence here: https://c19early.com and https://covid19criticalcare.com

Due to its particular mechanisms of action, Ivermectin is effective against variants of SAR-CoV-2 https://odysee.com/@DrMobeenSyed:1/Ivermectin:7d

Ivermectin is well-tolerated by and very safe for humans: https://www.medincell.com/ivermectin/

Information about other COVID-19 preventatives and treatments (including comparisons with Ivermectin ... which is both a preventative and a treatment) can be found at the links below:

PREVENTATIVES: vaccines (EUA); AstraZeneca AZD7442 (in trial); Pfizer PF-07321332 (in trial); Ivermectin (31 randomized controlled trials)
TREATMENTS: monoclonal antibodies (EUA); Molnupiravir (in trial); Ivermectin (31 RCTs)

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/06/health/pfizer-vaccine-waning-immunity/index.html
https://www.forbes.com/astrazeneca-seeks-emergency-use-authorization-in-us-for-covid-prophylaxis-drug/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/09/27/pfizer-tests-pill-that-could-prevent-covid-infection/
https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/merck-drug-less-effective-against-moderate-covid
https://austinpublishinggroup.com/pharmacology-therapeutics/fulltext/ajpt-v9-id1149.pdf
https://protect-public.hhs.gov/pages/therapeutics-distribution#distribution-locations

Ivermectin is a WHO and USA FDA-approved drug. Since 1981, 4 billion doses have been taken by humans worldwide saving millions of lives. Satoshi Ōmura and William C. Campbell were awarded the Nobel Prize for discovering Ivermectin.

“Ivermectin for COVID-19 is effective and has been given to us on a silver platter. It can completely change the history of this disease. Ivermectin is one of the safest medicines you can give a human being. It has been in use for 40 years and is on WHO’s list of essential medications.” Dr. Paul Marik, MD, Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School

“Ivermectin works. I’ve seen that in my patients. Ivermectin can really be the game-changer against COVID-19. It’s safe, it’s cheap and it works.” Dr. Alessandro Santin, MD, Yale School of Medicine

“A systematic review and meta-analysis was conducted by a team of experts. Twenty-one RCTs involving 2741 participants met review inclusion, according to strict criteria. Ivermectin demonstrates a strong therapeutic efficacy. Moreover, ivermectin is the sole therapeutic so far to have demonstrated efficacy at all stages of the very complex clinical course of the covid-19 disease, from prophylaxis through to critical care. ‘Real world’ whole-country case studies show striking reductions of covid-related deaths and infections as soon as ivermectin distribution is implemented on a wide scale. 25 countries are now using ivermectin against COVID-19, 15 of them country-wide with official endorsement." British Ivermectin Recommendation Development (BIRD) panel - March 25, 2021

“In 11 randomized trials of moderate/severe infection, there was a 56% reduction in mortality”
"There was a 70% improvement in survival in the subgroup of mild/moderate participants"
Meta-analysis of randomized trials of ivermectin to treat SARS-CoV-2 infection - July 2021
Dr. Andrew Hill, University of Liverpool, UK - lead author and World Health Organization (WHO) affiliated researcher

U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, National Institutes of Health (NIH), COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel:
The Panel does not recommend "... against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19."

"As in the management of any disease, treatment decisions ultimately reside with the patient and their health care provider.”
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/summary-recommendations/

See treatment protocols for all phases of COVID-19 ... including post-COVID ("Long-haul") syndrome at:
https://c19protocols.com
https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols

Contact one of the medical professionals listed in the Directory below for help with COVID-19

If you are a medical professional prescribing IVM for COVID-19 and would like to be listed in the Directory below,
please click HERE to provide your information.

Also, you could enroll in the NIH sponsored USA nationwide ACTIV-6 research study that includes testing IVM to see if it can help people with mild to moderate COVID-19 feel better faster and stay out of the hospital. https://activ6study.org

Dr. Darrell DeMello Simplified Protocol
The mechanisms of action of Ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2

directory here:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
because they have been taking the Ivermectin protocol.
No because they don't get the same jab juice the rest of us get.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Major Lawsuit Against Maine Governor and Dr. Shah Maine CDC representative!! Been going on for a month but MSM is not covering it!

Leaked footage from the hearing testimony on Friday reveals that they KNEW that 661 Mainers died within 28 days of the vaccine.
Listening to this incredibly smug moron doc who is either really ignorant, hard to believe given his degree, or monetarily compensated for his feigned ignorance, is painful. I'm fighting the urge to want to smash his fucking smug face in for his MURDER of folks in his so called jurisdiction...

The very fact that he is currently getting away with this is telling us that the devil is currently reigning in so called PUBLIC HEALTH.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It may not be a blessing if she is unable to conceive from this point on.
Just found out my elder daughter had a miscarriage. Probably the most pro-vaxx person I know. May be a blessing :`(

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just found out my elder daughter had a miscarriage. Probably the most pro-vaxx person I know. May be a blessing :`(
So sorry to hear that! My condolences Brio!