• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

clyderose

Reaction score
What a difference a year makes in WV:
10/11/2020--DHHR has confirmed the death of a 71-year old female from Kanawha County. “As we announce another death and send our sympathy, we also are grateful for our healthcare workers and all on the front line who continue to battle COVID-19,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
10/11/2021--DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 56-year old male from Mason County, a 73-year old female from Wirt County, a 62-year old female from Boone County, a 70-year old male from Raleigh County, a 71-year old female from Harrison County, a 49-year old male from Kanawha County, a 51-year old female from Wayne County, a 60-year old female from Preston County, a 70-year old male from Hampshire County, a 75-year old female from Jackson County, a 56-year old male from Preston County, a 68-year old male from Taylor County, a 74-year old female from Cabell County, a 51-year old male from Ritchie County, an 82-year old male from Greenbrier County, an 80-year old male from Fayette County, a 77-year old female from Preston County, a 71-year old male from Wayne County, an 86-year old male from Harrison County, a 79-year old female from Raleigh County, a 79-year old male from Wayne County, a 93-year old female from Morgan County, a 49-year old female from Cabell County, a 57-year old male from Cabell County, a 63-year old female from Wayne County, an 81-year old male from Cabell County, a 47-year old female from Marion County, a 90-year old female from Marshall County, an 83-year old male from Ohio County, a 50-year old male from Boone County, a 76-year old female from Harrison County, a 56-year old female from Marshall County, a 56-year old female from Berkeley County, a 58-year old male from Jackson County, a 73-year old male from Tucker County, a 42-year old female from Wayne County, a 51-year old male from Randolph County, a 67-year old female from Monongalia County, a 72-year old male from Wayne County, a 52-year old female from Logan County, and a 52-year old female from Logan County.

40 dead total today, eight months after vaxxx rollout.15 of these people were in their 50's or younger. SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
What a difference a year makes in WV:
10/11/2020--DHHR has confirmed the death of a 71-year old female from Kanawha County. “As we announce another death and send our sympathy, we also are grateful for our healthcare workers and all on the front line who continue to battle COVID-19,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
10/11/2021--DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 56-year old male from Mason County, a 73-year old female from Wirt County, a 62-year old female from Boone County, a 70-year old male from Raleigh County, a 71-year old female from Harrison County, a 49-year old male from Kanawha County, a 51-year old female from Wayne County, a 60-year old female from Preston County, a 70-year old male from Hampshire County, a 75-year old female from Jackson County, a 56-year old male from Preston County, a 68-year old male from Taylor County, a 74-year old female from Cabell County, a 51-year old male from Ritchie County, an 82-year old male from Greenbrier County, an 80-year old male from Fayette County, a 77-year old female from Preston County, a 71-year old male from Wayne County, an 86-year old male from Harrison County, a 79-year old female from Raleigh County, a 79-year old male from Wayne County, a 93-year old female from Morgan County, a 49-year old female from Cabell County, a 57-year old male from Cabell County, a 63-year old female from Wayne County, an 81-year old male from Cabell County, a 47-year old female from Marion County, a 90-year old female from Marshall County, an 83-year old male from Ohio County, a 50-year old male from Boone County, a 76-year old female from Harrison County, a 56-year old female from Marshall County, a 56-year old female from Berkeley County, a 58-year old male from Jackson County, a 73-year old male from Tucker County, a 42-year old female from Wayne County, a 51-year old male from Randolph County, a 67-year old female from Monongalia County, a 72-year old male from Wayne County, a 52-year old female from Logan County, and a 52-year old female from Logan County.

40 dead total today, eight months after vaxxx rollout.15 of these people were in their 50's or younger. SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.
Don't worry, I heard that the military is secretly in charge and the arrests of Fauci, Biden and the rest will start happening any day now

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Airline employees that refuse to submit to medical tyranny.

I signed up for this silly group, and then received this today:

Official Statement​
We at US Freedom Flyers stand for medical freedom and informed consent, specifically when it comes to federal mandates coercing employees into getting a Covid-19 vaccine in order to keep one’s job. It is our position that this battle will be won in the court of public opinion and, if needed, a court of law.

This being said, we have been made aware there is an upcoming sickout planned for this week at multiple airlines. US Freedom Flyers unequivocally disavows and condemns any and all actions such as this. This type of activity hurts our passengers, hurts the companies we all work for, and does a great disservice to our stated goals.

The hard work we have all accomplished in a very short amount of time can completely erased by actions such as these.​

Looks like this group is a controlled opposition sellout to me.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
For the longest time, my county, of 120,000 bodies...had exactly 115 confirmed Wu Flu cases. Zero deaths. Then, one death.

We have thousands of cases now, with several hundred deaths.

We had little Fauci Flu insertion, at first. But this is a university town, and a government hub and focal point. NWS, NPS, USFS, Smokejumper School.

All this pressure to get The Jab.

And now, all of a sudden, cases are exploding. Some of that is due to new ways to jigger stats...and new pressures. Some is due to increased demands to use the ventilator-and-Remdesivir death-sentence.

But some, at least, has to do with the immune-system collapses of The Jabbed.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just found out my elder daughter had a miscarriage. Probably the most pro-vaxx person I know. May be a blessing :`(

Again, I can't like that. She's probably clueless as to why she had a miscarriage. Have you planted a slight hint? This is the type of thing that could change even the most brainwashed person.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Again, I can't like that. She's probably clueless as to why she had a miscarriage. Have you planted a slight hint? This is the type of thing that could change even the most brainwashed person.
Not a chance. Long before this convid nonsense she was hyper jab
It's snowing here. Good grief.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
No because they don't get the same jab juice the rest of us get.

I have suspected this from the beginning. I just wish I could prove it.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just found out my elder daughter had a miscarriage. Probably the most pro-vaxx person I know. May be a blessing :`(
Lord, it just keeps coming for you :(

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Listening to this incredibly smug moron doc who is either really ignorant, hard to believe given his degree, or monetarily compensated for his feigned ignorance, is painful. I'm fighting the urge to want to smash his fucking smug face in for his MURDER of folks in his so called jurisdiction...

The very fact that he is currently getting away with this is telling us that the devil is currently reigning in so called PUBLIC HEALTH.
remember we now live in the upside world.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Major Lawsuit Against Maine Governor and Dr. Shah Maine CDC representative!! Been going on for a month but MSM is not covering it!

Leaked footage from the hearing testimony on Friday reveals that they KNEW that 661 Mainers died within 28 days of the vaccine. No mainstream media has even touched this lawsuit and hearing that has gone on for a month. This is huge unreported news. Watch the CDC rep try to squirm his way out of any responsibility.

>Maine only has 1.3m people
>1/2000 people in the state have died from the vaccine

This appears to me to be bad math again. Approximately 15,000 people die each year in Maine. I don't know exactly how many were vaccinated this year, but let's guesstimate at 50%. We won't even adjust this number to allow for the fact that a greater percentage of the elderly get vaccinated.

So About 7500 people per year, from the vaccinated group, will die. That means that we would expect >600 people to die within 28 days of vaccination if the vaccines were causing no harm whatsoever.

There's BS on both sides of this debate - don't fall for it.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have suspected this from the beginning. I just wish I could prove it.
Im sure they have records somewhere. Remember the vaccine has been around before the release of the virus. I suspect they have a safe version of the vaccine the elites get. When we see these crazed, desperate Governors doing everything possible to get people vaxxed do you ever wonder what motivates them? I don't believe its just money or even power because their desperation goes beyond that. I wonder what deals are cut to those who sell their souls to the dark side. We know they all live to be close to a 100 years old. I wonder if immunity from the virus was part of the deal too

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
All due to the vaxxines and nothing but. Maybe it's mercenary to say, but I'm not so upset., we don't know what happens with this jab.
No one does.
I agree, birth defects could have been an issue too :(

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation
lhU2CW-d_x96.jpg

https://twitter.com/statomattic
Matt (Boarding Group C)

@statomattic

I just finished the Fauci documentary on Disney+ so you don't have to. Here is what was, for me, the defining image: Fauci at work in his home office, beneath a larger-than-lifesize oil painting portrait of himself.

FBXo3EEXoAQVLtV.jpg

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This appears to me to be bad math again. Approximately 15,000 people die each year in Maine. I don't know exactly how many were vaccinated this year, but let's guesstimate at 50%. We won't even adjust this number to allow for the fact that a greater percentage of the elderly get vaccinated.

So About 7500 people per year, from the vaccinated group, will die. That means that we would expect >600 people to die within 28 days of vaccination if the vaccines were causing no harm whatsoever.

There's BS on both sides of this debate - don't fall for it.
agree.. we are feed disinformation to discredit us and have to be careful.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

California's Newsom faces criticism after admitting 12yo daughter not jabbed amid own push for vaccine mandate for kids

RT
Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:22 UTC

Gavin Newsom
© AP / Jeff Chiu
Gov. Gavin Newsom listens to speakers during a news conference at James Denman Middle School in San Francisco, Friday, Oct. 1, 2021.
California Governor Gavin Newsom has come under fire for delaying his own teenage daugher's Covid-19 vaccination while fuming at the lagging vaccination rate in those aged 12-17, and pushing for the broad vaccine mandate.

Conservatives have been up in arms over the recent report that Newsom's 12-year-old daughter has yet to get her Covid-19 jab despite her father publicly encouraging parents to vaccinate their children even though the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has yet to fully greenlight the immunization.

Newsom told the Los Angeles Times on Thursday that his daughter, who turned 12 last month, has not yet received the vaccine because she was scheduled for "a series of other shots." However, on Saturday, the Washington Examiner reported that the governor's office told the publication that the 12-year-old would receive her Covid-19 vaccine shot "in a few days."

The revelation has prompted Newsom's detractors to accuse him of double standards. "So typical of Gavin Newsom. "Rules for thee but not for me!"" one critic tweeted.

Last Friday, Newsom announced that vaccines will be mandatory for kids between 7th and 12th grade, aged between 12 and 17 years, once the FDA fully approves the jab. So far, Pfizer-BioTech's Covid-19 vaccine is the only one available for children in the US. The jab received emergency authorization to be used on children 12 through 15 in May, and the FDA's full approval for the age group is still pending.

California's statewide mandate for school children is expected to come into force in January at the earliest. It will still allow parents to opt out of the vaccination program for their children, citing personal and religious beliefs in addition to medical exemptions. While Newsom portrayed his mandate as being "about keeping our kids safe," children are extremely unlikely to develop complications as a result of Covid-19. Across the US, only 406 individuals aged between five and 18 died as a result of the disease.

While touting the statewide mandate for school children as a first for the US, Newsom said he hopes that the move would ramp up lagging vaccination rates among teens.

"From 12 to 17, we're not where we need to be, and so we hope this encourages folks to get vaccinated," Newsom said. At least 63.5 % of Californians aged 12-17 have received their first Covid-19 dose.

It's not the first time California's governor has courted controversy for seemingly defying his own recommendations and Covid-19 policy. In February, he was seen dining indoors despite the state's strictest lockdown restrictions that prohibited all indoor dining. In November last year, he was forced to apologize for visiting a restaurant with people from other households contrary to his own safety guidelines. "I want to apologize to you because I need to preach and practice, not just preach and not practice, and I've done my best to do that," Newsom said at the time.

I don’t want to see any kid die but the left’s ability to ignore what’s actually going on around them will only change when it happens to them. It’s the typical let the criminals out and tell the police to stand down, while hiring private security

Karma would be his daughter developing myocarditis and forcing him to face the risk of the vaccine. Would probably save a lot of kids

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don’t want to see any kid die but the left’s ability to ignore what’s actually going on around them will only change when it happens to them. It’s the typical let the criminals out and tell the police to stand down, while hiring private security

Karma would be his daughter developing myocarditis and forcing him to face the risk of the vaccine. Would probably save a lot of kids
with his connections there is no way she will get the real vax.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I took a rare stroll around mainstream media. They are reporting the Southwest airline cancelling of flights was due to weather and traffic control issues. No mention of vaccine protest. :mad:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I took a rare stroll around mainstream media. They are reporting the Southwest airline cancelling of flights was due to weather and traffic control issues. No mention of vaccine protest. :mad:

I heard this too

Funny part was the Air Traffic Controllers through some gasoline on the fire and issued a statement they weren’t having any issues

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I heard this too

Funny part was the Air Traffic Controllers through some gasoline on the fire and issued a statement they weren’t having any issues
My daughter sent it..says it keeps coming up on her FB page. Notice its one way and no mention of bringing you back :laughing:

1633974837289.png

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Two warp-speed shots make you 13-times more vulnerable to Delta version if you live in Israel
The follow-up period of June 1 to August 14, 2021, when the Delta variant was dominant in Israel.

Results SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and February of 2021.
"Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity."

----natural immunity should be supplemented with exercise, fresh air, Sunshine (not allowed in hospitals); if you are infected by a vaccinated person, and worse comes to worst, take aspirin or ivermectin (and stay away from doktors).

Last edited:

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I signed up for this silly group, and then received this today:

Official Statement​
We at US Freedom Flyers stand for medical freedom and informed consent, specifically when it comes to federal mandates coercing employees into getting a Covid-19 vaccine in order to keep one’s job. It is our position that this battle will be won in the court of public opinion and, if needed, a court of law.

This being said, we have been made aware there is an upcoming sickout planned for this week at multiple airlines. US Freedom Flyers unequivocally disavows and condemns any and all actions such as this. This type of activity hurts our passengers, hurts the companies we all work for, and does a great disservice to our stated goals.

The hard work we have all accomplished in a very short amount of time can completely erased by actions such as these.​

Looks like this group is a controlled opposition sellout to me.
If true its disappointing. Might have something to do with a work slow down unofficial strike. Here is a possible reason they do not want to go public with their true motives.

https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/southwest/135293-what-going-4.html
Unfortunately, talk like this could do as much damage to the union, and as a result, the collective well being of the pilot group, as actual scabs do to a union during a legal job action. While I know your intent was to engage in a bit of friendly banter, talk like this can be interpreted as intimidation of fellow employees who don't agree with your perspective on the best way to handle labor disagreements. That can get a union into a lot of hot water. It can get a union fined with a crippling financial penalty. And it can set back, and even hobble, our negotiation efforts to obtain a better CBA.

The company may well be in discovery mode right now, quietly scraping social media and collating the operational data, to create a case or bolster its case against the union. If any kind of case ends up getting filed, it will be heard in a federal district court in Texas - in other words in a court significantly more hostile to labor than some of the other courts around the nation.

And yes, you can try to argue that if, for example, screen shots or quotes from this forum or other social media venues were used in a case against the union that the company can't prove who really said it, that it might have even been a management plant, and so on, but in real life, those arguments didn't hold water in the actual case of the Spirit pilots back in 2017. The Spirit pilots got whacked and their negotiation efforts were dealt a serious blow.

The best thing to do is to be quiet and maintain the status quo.
https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/southwest/135293-what-going-4.html
Media now speculating that the delays and cancellations are tied to the vaccine mandate: "Travel industry analyst Henry Harteveltd cited the ongoing vaccine wrangle as a possible reason for the chaos. Southwest's pilots union denies any industrial action is ongoing, but Harteveld said pilots could have organized to arrange in unauthorized action known as a 'work slowdown.'"

Passengers are beginning to tie the chaos to a perceived work action by the pilots at SWA: "Passengers took to Twitter to speculate over the vaccine lawsuit after rivals axed far fewer flights; American Airlines cancelled 63 flights Sunday, while United cancelled nine trips. ‘This has nothing to do with weather,’ said one Twitter user. ‘Thanks for ruining our week with our grandkids. ‘At least admit it was due to selfish pilots.’"

My guess is that SWA would love to be able to shift the perception as to who's responsible for the havoc from themselves to the pilots. They'd be thrilled if people on forums like this would help provide them with the evidence they need in order to make that shift. Filing a lawsuit against the union in federal court blaming them for an illegal work action that disrupted the operation would be an obvious way to do that. It would have the additional benefit of possibly penalizing the union financially and stripping the union of leverage.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Ain't going to happen, his children attend private school and weren't required to mask so 00% chance they vax. Rules for thee - not for me.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
When the story first broke a few months ago about the FDA approving the COVID vaccine, we read the official FDA papers and came to the conclusion that they did not, in fact, approve the COVID vaccine.

Rather, they approved something called Comirnaty and they gave the COVID vaxx and extended emergency use authorization.

We published that story and received tremendous backlash from people claiming we just “didn’t understand” what the papers said.

Today we stand vindicated.

Trending: UPDATED: How To LEGALLY Get Ivermectin and Other C19 Treatments!
Today, Sen. Ron Johnson went on the record with Fox News saying the EXACT same thing we initially reported.

Quote:

SEN. RON JOHNSON: We do not have an FDAapproved vaccine being administered in the U.S. The FDA played a bait and switch. They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It’s not available in the U.S. They even admit it. I sent them a letter three days later going “What are you doing?” What they did is they extended the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer drug vaccine that’s available in the U.S., here that’s more than 30 days later, they haven’t asked that very simple question. If you’re saying that the Pfizer drug is the same as the Comirnaty, why didn’t you provide FDA approval on that? So, there’s not an FDA-approved drug and, of course, they announced it so they could push through these mandates so that people actually think, “Oh, OK now these things are FDA approved.” They are not and again, maybe they should be, but the FDA isn’t telling me why.
Link to rest of article, https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/10/...sletter_ssp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ssp

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
A sacrifice to their god/gods just like thousands of years ago.
Yep! As a protector of the young and innocent, I could put a bullet in the brain of each and every one of them who seeks to do harm to the children.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
August 20, 2020.
The occurrence of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) following SARS-Cov-2
infection is consistent with an antibody-mediated process and responds to high dose immunoglobulin
treatment to modulate immune complexes. However, the basis for antibody reactivity in multiple tissues
is obscure, which is also the case for Kawasaki's syndrome. While the mechanism is unknown, MIS-C is
likely to be a cross-reactive antibody response, not ADE, and is not expected to be disease manifestation
that will point to a safety issue.
Strange ! In 2020 even the Fauci told us that children are in no danger what-so-ever from Covid-2019 ---they can't catch even if you sneez on them. I dare you to show even one child who had multi-system imflammation in 2020 !!! It showed up in 2021, following vaccination.

============================
Antibody-dependent Enhancement (ADE) and Vaccines

What is ADE ?
"ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen"
"a 'Trojan horse,' allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response"
What does it mean ? It means the vaccine may make the Covid stronger (enhanced).
I someone attacks me; the more I punch him, the stronger he gets. Delta version comes, my anti-bodies try to fight it off, but the more they fight, the stronger Delta gets.

What a vaccine !!? give the guy a cookie or something ! it takes a special kind of evil to invent something like this.

if a vaccinated person gets infected with the pathogen against which the vaccine protects, three different scenarios can occur:

Mild illness – In this scenario, the person may experience some symptoms, but they are more of an inconvenience and last only a few days (typically about 1-3 days). For many respiratory and gastrointestinal infections (e.g., influenza, COVID-19, and rotavirus), this is common. These mild symptoms are evidence that the vaccine worked.
“Breakthrough illness” – Traditionally, this term has been reserved for vaccinated people who get more severely ill, requiring hospitalization or experiencing untoward outcomes, such as disease complications (e.g., pneumonia) or death. In this case, the vaccine may not have worked at all or it did not induce high enough levels of immunity to effectively stop an infection.
ADE – In this scenario, the antibodies that the vaccine generated actually help the virus infect greater numbers of cells than it would have on its own. In this situation, the antibodies bind to the virus and help it more easily get into cells than it would on its own. The result is often more severe illness than if the person had been unvaccinated. ADE can occur after disease and has on occasion been identified following vaccination, as described below. Any vaccine that has been found to cause ADE has stopped being used or, more recently as described below for dengue vaccine, been recommended only for those who will not be affected by ADE. Evidence of ADE has not emerged for COVID-19 vaccines even though concerns have been raised.
Why no one told me about this in high school ? why isn't posted on the door of every vaccine station ?
=======================

September 5, 2021.
Antibody-Dependent Enhancement, ADE

ADE is a phenomenon observed in animals during vaccine development against the coronaviruses and measles, respiratory syncytial virus, and dengue viruses previously.

In ADE, the inoculated animals develop the antibodies, but with time, the neutralizing antibodies decrease. When the animals were exposed to a wild-type coronavirus (to test vaccine effectiveness), instead of being protected the animals developed severe infections and died.
==========================
And now from the National Institute of Health on these virus enhancing vaccines:
September 14, 2021.

Antibody dependent enhancement: Unavoidable problems in vaccine development
They know and have known that vaccines can cause plenty of harm without producing any good:
Vaccine induced ADE has been found for a long time. Antibodies with poor affinity induced by formalin inactivated virus vaccines (e.g., RSV and measles) with Al adjuvant induced ADE during the initial infection of infants. The development of vaccine to eliminate ADE mainly from two aspects: one is to mask or remove the antigen part that produces ADE, so that the antibody produced does not produce ADE effect; the other is to block the combination of antigen antibody complex and receptor, so as to inhibit Fc receptor or other receptor-mediated ADE.
Is the warp-speed vaccine an enhancement inducing brew ? The National Institute of Health doesn't say; actually they are trying to say it is not, by only talking about Covid-19 itself which may be, but they are hoping it is not.

Of course, it is known that Covid-2019 was produced in laboratories, by the same people who now offer vaccines for it.

Cause for concern (and for other things) that they are lying when talking about enhancement inducing vaccines. For example, Nebraska Medicine answering question:
Do COVID-19 vaccines cause antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) ?
Answer by Nada Fadul Doktor

"If COVID-19 vaccines caused ADE, people who are vaccinated against COVID-19 would have more severe disease. This is not happening. On the contrary, people who are vaccinated typically have very mild disease or none at all. In fact, the majority of COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. are people who aren't fully vaccinated."
If there is nothing to hide, why the bold-faced lie ? Any vaccinated sick person in the emergency room can tell you that he had none of these problems before the vaccine.

There are plenty of doctors and experts, like Mark Trozzi, Paul Alexander, who will tell you that the warp-speed vaccine(s) does induce virus enhancement; but they are "stick to the science" types. Very soon the vaccinated people will find out how much protection the vaccine gives to them ---the government already told everyone that the first two shots very useless, a third one is needed. If the vaccine doesn't make the Delta version stronger why the need for booster ?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
man...........................I really need a flag pole.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Don't think all her girlfriends won't get the message and their friends and their friends..... so it may be a blessing for others.