• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Australia covid update

78% in the hospital are fully vaxxed, 17% partly vaxxed. …so just 5% not vaxxed in the hospital

https://twitter.com/ilsman_s/status/1443287641395449862
1634095345487.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
A niece in Venezuela, vaxxed with Sinovac, started a fever, headache, loss of taste and smell on Friday.
She happened to have one Ivermectin pill and antibiotics, vitamins C&D.
Didn't know about zinc. But it's available. Wired her some cash to get more Ivermectin and some zinc.

She didn't go to a doctor or testing to not get shipped off to Neverland.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Where have you seen this before?

Polypodium hydriforme​

Friday, 6 July 2012

Image: Wikimedia
Free-living stage

Cnidaria are weird. I think we all noticed that. But just think how weird it would be if one of them was a parasite!

Uh oh...

Polypodium hydriforme is a species of parasitic jelly monster in the Cnidaria phylum. It's the only species in the Polypodium genus, which is the only genus in the Polypodiidae family. There's nothing quite like it!

It isn't in fact the only parasite in Cnidaria, but it is one of the only multicellular parasites which lives INSIDE cells.

Which cells? What creature is raised to lofty heights by means of such a unique and unexpected form of suffering?

Alas! It's caviar!

Polypodium hydriforme parasitises the expensive eggs of Sturgeons and Paddlefish in the northern hemisphere. They do this while the eggs are still within the adult fish, though it's not clear how exactly they get in there.

So let's start with a larval Polypodium which has somehow managed to get itself into a fish egg that's still in the fish.

The larva is inside out. We know that members of Cnidaria are made up of just two layers of cells, an endoderm on the inside which does the digesting and an ectoderm on the outside which has the stinging cells. Polypodium is the other way round. Their inner, digesting cell layer is on the outside, facing all that yummy egg yolk.

Being Cnidaria, that one larva soon develops into a stolon, which is a whole line of individuals. These are like polyps but are still inside out, feeding on egg yolk on the outside and with tentacles and stinging cells on the inside.

Image: Wikimedia
Stolon, recently emerged from an egg

They only right themselves when their host is about to spawn, soaking up a load of egg yolk (one for the road) as they do so.

They escape when the eggs are laid, revealing themselves to be rather strange looking, freshwater polyps. They are a bit like Hydra, but with almost no stalk.

"Polypod" means many feet, which I guess refers to the four special tentacles they use for walking around and attaching to things.

It takes a little while for them to develop a mouth so in the meantime they subsist on that last gutful of yolk. Later on they can use their tentacles and nematocytes to catch tiny worms, flatworms and rotifers.

As you may or may not suspect, these adults can reproduce by fission, where they simply divide into two individuals. They also develop sex organs for yet more reproduction.

Again, it's not known how exactly their offspring infect fish eggs before they're even laid. I hope we find out soon, I can't help but think it involves something really weird!

Posted by Joseph JG at 12:00

These do look just like the “I sensed it was looking at me and was aware of my presence” video on the Stu peters show

Look at the size marker though, they are way way too big at over .25 inch across. Red blood cells are 8 microns or 0.0003”. When we saw them on the slides they were like 2-3 time the cell size not 1000 times larger. Maybe babies are that small just seems weird

Do they think the vaccine had parasites from ingredients or that they were inserted intentionally.

I think this is a red herring. The deoxygenated blood and pericarditis/myocarditis is more probable. The graphene seems possible, this seems a bit out there.

If you’re going to kill people do you need to shoot, stab and drown them

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Im telling you that percentage in the 65 and above is not true. At least not at my hospital. Ill check again this weekend but I was shocked at the amount of unvaccinated people over 70 who were in the ER or admitted.
Admitted for covid, or admitted period?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Admitted for covid, or admitted period?
In general. When I check stats what I have been seeing is that most patients in ICU for covid are unvaccinated. That began to change and I was seeing a percent of 70 and over fully vaccinated but sick with covid anyway Then I started checking all admitted patients from all age groups and found a high percentage not vaccinated. I checked 70 and over and was stunned that even in that she group maybe 50 percent were vaccinated. The stats do not add up to what the government is saying

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Approved Version Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Still Not Available In US​

“Under the emergency use authorization, everyone has an option to accept or refuse the product. And that means every person, military and civilian. So this is critical. All of the mandates, from the military to the civilian population, are violating federal law,” Mathew Staver, chairman of Liberty Counsel, a Christian legal group, told The Epoch Times.

The situation would be different if Comirnaty was available, Staver said. “You cannot interchange BioNTech’s Cominarty with Pfizer’s [shot] from a legal standpoint. They are legally distinct.”

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the nurse doing the usual screening stuff (questions, checking height and weight and blood pressure) asked me if I still didn't want to get the vax. I told her no, but told her she could mark it as done on the computer and then dump it down the sink if she got a bonus for giving it. She responded with a nervous laugh and said it would be liking wasting a good alcohol drink. Didn't deny the part about getting a bonus...thought that was funny based on her nervous laugh.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
In general. When I check stats what I have been seeing is that most patients in ICU for covid are unvaccinated. That began to change and I was seeing a percent of 70 and over fully vaccinated but sick with covid anyway Then I started checking all admitted patients from all age groups and found a high percentage not vaccinated. I checked 70 and over and was stunned that even in that she group maybe 50 percent were vaccinated. The stats do not add up to what the government is saying
Remember the whistleblower nurse who noted that patients at her hospital were being recorded as unvaxxed unless they were already in the hospital's system as vaxxed (i.e. had received the vax at the hospital or an affiliated doctor's office)? That was obviously skewing the covid stats to make it look like more covid patients were unvaxxed vs vaxxed since a number of the patients being recorded as unvaxxed had actually been vaxxed (e.g. at CVS). Is it possible that that is also happening at your hospital?

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the nurse doing the usual screening stuff (questions, checking height and weight and blood pressure) asked me if I still didn't want to get the vax. I told her no, but told her she could mark it as done on the computer and then dump it down the sink if she got a bonus for giving it. She responded with a nervous laugh and said it would be liking wasting a good alcohol drink. Didn't deny the part about getting a bonus...thought that was funny based on her nervous laugh.
I'd have stuffed a couple C notes in my pocket and not passed up the opportunity to pad her bonus.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Remember the whistleblower nurse who noted that patients at her hospital were being recorded as unvaxxed unless they were already in the hospital's system as vaxxed (i.e. had received the vax at the hospital or an affiliated doctor's office)? That was obviously skewing the covid stats to make it look like more covid patients were unvaxxed vs vaxxed since a number of the patients being recorded as unvaxxed had actually been vaxxed (e.g. at CVS). Is it possible that that is also happening at your hospital?

I believe she was actually talking to the patients. So I suppose it's possible they just didn't want to say they had been jabbed but that seems unlikely. Perhaps, this was just an area that locked down early and the virus hadn't really made its way through yet and therefore there was low immunity.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
More importantly, that 5% got the Delta from vaccinated people.
I did from my vaxxed sister in July. Not a big deal, headache, head full of snot for two days. But I work outside and am saturated with Vit D. Probably be worse for someone with a sedentary inside job.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I believe she was actually talking to the patients. So I suppose it's possible they just didn't want to say they had been jabbed but that seems unlikely. Perhaps, this was just an area that locked down early and the virus hadn't really made its way through yet and therefore there was low immunity.
Hopefully Avalon will answer soon, but her message stated "When I check stats what I have been seeing is". That reads more like she is looking it up on the computer...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. None of these can be trusted. The last place I would accept statistics from these days is hospitals for obvious reasons.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
told her she could mark it as done on the computer and then dump it down the sink
I'm guessing that shit can't legally be dumped down the sink, but must be disposed of as hazardous waste.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Indeed. But I do trust Avalon though :-)
Yeah but it's not about trusting Avalon or even about her at all. My thought is do I trust the data Avalon has access to? The answer for me is a resounding no because it's data has been complied from statistics and produced by the hospital !

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yeah but it's not about trusting Avalon or even about her at all. My thought is do I trust the data Avalon has access to? The answer for me is a resounding no because it's data has been complied from statistics and produced by the hospital !
Hence my question, checking to see exactly what her data source is :-)

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm going to check Sunday. Its my last day. I saw several patients where there was a spot recorded for vaccines received outside the system. That is a possibility so ill get it confirmed.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
In this case I think its simple record keeping. Either they are recording vaccines outside the system or they are not. I even checked patients who had been there at least a week to see if outside recordings had caught up with the charts. I would think they would have to record it somewhere to keep patients from receiving redundant vaccines. I'm really curious but I have to tread lightly. I will find out. Its something that should be accurate public knowledge. When hospitals talk about how many unvaxxed patients have covid it changes the perspective if the majority of patients are not vaxxed anyway.

Last edited:

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Stage fright or covax? Austrian MP passes out at podium.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Dr. Peter McCullough:

There's a Rumble vid embedded. Also, the Gateway Pundit page has a Scribd transcript of the whole talk, in case the vid gets pulled.

It is ABSOLUTELY worth the hour to view. McCullough explains the whole of this in a way that even a Luddite like myself can grasp it.

Winning the War Against Therapeutic Nihilism and the Rush to Replace Trusted Treatments with Untested Novel Therapies

Dr. Peter McCullough gave an extensive rundown on everything Covid-19 vaccines, from safety and efficacy to the fraudulent “approval” of the Pfizer vaccine.

Dr. McCullough is a cardiologist and was vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M University. McCullough is editor-in-chief of the journals Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiorenal Medicine. He was and is an advocate for early COVID-19 treatment that included hydroxychloroquine.

This speech by Dr. Peter McCullough was highly recommended by a highly successful and trusted friend in the medical community. Dr. McCullough says, “The disability of this vaccine will go down in history as an unbelievable atrocity.”

TRENDING: LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: "To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before" - William Shatner from Star Trek Rocketed Into Space at 10 AM ET -- UPDATE: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

The information he shares here is a wake-up call to Americans. Over 15,000 are now dead from the COVID vaccine, 25,000 are permanently disabled. Why does the CDC and FDA continue to promote these dangerous vaccines?

This is an important presentation from a very respected and knowledgable expert in his field.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
W the actual F does THIS mean? Clown world has escalated to levels never before thought to be possible! I hate this planet!

1634154890036.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
W the actual F does THIS mean? Clown world has escalated to levels never before thought to be possible! I hate this planet!

View attachment 228438
The virus is going away because they are letting us breath and feel safe before they release the next variant. The next variant will affect younger kids. I'm doing some research on the safety of ivermectin for children. It looks good for children 30 pounds and above. My timing says between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Buckle up and pray Im crazy.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
The virus is going away because they are letting us breath and feel safe before they release the next variant. The next variant will affect younger kids. I'm doing some research on the safety of ivermectin for children. It looks good for children 30 pounds and above. My timing says between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Buckle up and pray Im crazy.
Source?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Source for the ivermectin? Ill post some studies in the ivermectin thread so parents can decide. I found two studies where Ivermectin was used in small children for parasites and other illness. It looked safe.

If you mean the the scenerio for the next wave of covid here is how I got there. As I said let us hope Im paranoid and think too much.

1. Watching their patterns of repetitive behavior and timing of the virus and variants.

2. looking at their long term agenda and how time is running out for them. They can not proceed forward to next step till vaccines are complete.

3. Knowing they can not get their desired number of children vaccinated unless the virus is more of a legitimate threat to children's health. That will require sick kids and a campaign of terror.

4. Its all makes sense with my brain logic. it's what I would do if were them.

5. Last is gut instinct. I feel a genuine threat to children. Mother instinct?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I think he means my extreme prediction. LOL
Yeah but his post had me go back and look for that article or video and found neither so I added the disclaimer as a courtesy.... :summer:

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
If you mean the the scenerio for the next wave of covid here is how I got there.
Yes - this is what I meant.
As I said let us hope Im paranoid and think too much.

1. Watching their patterns of repetitive behavior and timing of the virus and variants.

2. looking at their long term agenda and how time is running out for them. They can not proceed forward to next step till vaccines are complete.
What is the next step?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yes - this is what I meant.

What is the next step?
It depends on if the mythical white hats exist and come for our rescue. If not I think TPTB will go full blown Nazi on the vaccines and restrictions will get tighter and tighter till the population rebels or we give in. I can see certain states fighting a lot harder and perhaps becoming safe havens. Then vaccine passport because that's really what this was about. Once we get electronic passports its on. Digital, currency, Carbon credits, social credit scores and all sorts of fun. I have not even gotten to economic collapse yet. So if those white hats are out there they better show up quickly.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Every person in my house is on the Prevention protocol. Including my 6 1/2-year-old son.

Edit: Dosages adjusted for weight.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The virus is going away because they are letting us breath and feel safe before they release the next variant.
Speaking of variants, whatever happened to Mu?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Dr. Peter McCullough:

There's a Rumble vid embedded. Also, the Gateway Pundit page has a Scribd transcript of the whole talk, in case the vid gets pulled.

It is ABSOLUTELY worth the hour to view. McCullough explains the whole of this in a way that even a Luddite like myself can grasp it.

Winning the War Against Therapeutic Nihilism and the Rush to Replace Trusted Treatments with Untested Novel Therapies

Dr. Peter McCullough gave an extensive rundown on everything Covid-19 vaccines, from safety and efficacy to the fraudulent “approval” of the Pfizer vaccine.

Dr. McCullough is a cardiologist and was vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M University. McCullough is editor-in-chief of the journals Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiorenal Medicine. He was and is an advocate for early COVID-19 treatment that included hydroxychloroquine.

This speech by Dr. Peter McCullough was highly recommended by a highly successful and trusted friend in the medical community. Dr. McCullough says, “The disability of this vaccine will go down in history as an unbelievable atrocity.”

TRENDING: LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: "To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before" - William Shatner from Star Trek Rocketed Into Space at 10 AM ET -- UPDATE: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

The information he shares here is a wake-up call to Americans. Over 15,000 are now dead from the COVID vaccine, 25,000 are permanently disabled. Why does the CDC and FDA continue to promote these dangerous vaccines?

This is an important presentation from a very respected and knowledgable expert in his field.
Really recommend watching this (scroll down 1/2 way to get to the actual video). It's 105min but he's a good speaker and powerful slides in his speech. I hope he buys flight insurance as 'they' ain't happy with him.

.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/must-see-dr-peter-mccllough-issues-warning-therapeutic-nihilism-untested-vaccines-unbelievable-atrocity-unfolding-video/