• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I guess he was too old and had served his purpose. One would think he would have been smart enough to avoid the jab.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Last edited:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

Comment from the article...

1634566373426.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just got this message from a Nurse friend of mine who took the vax, :confused:

"I think this vax is altering peoples personalities. Ppl don’t act the same. I’ve been depressed and that’s not like me…don’t want to go anywhere. Idk but I wonder when I look around at how ppl are acting. And Others seem to be just so aggressive !"
Maybe the shot causes her to perceive that ppl are not acting the same and that they are 'aggressive'?

She buttered her bread. Now she has to lie in it.
She ded

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Gee, a facial recognition patent already

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 9.00.30 AM.png

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am under the gun too(mandate) I work at The NIH and have the choice to take the jab or face disciplinary procedures up to dismissal.
I have applied for an exemption. I also have the time and age to retire. Not that I want to yet I am 100% teleworking at the moment, and would like to work till my boys are out of school. My youngest is a sophomore at UMBC.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
We’re continuously interviewing at this point and struggling to find qualified people willing to work. It’s a sad state we’re in at this point. Everyone seems really interested in vax and mask policy at the phone interview stage. I respect that people are feeling the inflation pressure but small companies can’t just double wages to make up for it. There’s just a huge mismatch between ask and offer, way worse than I’ve ever seen in my career.

So we’ll be conservative and not take on new work and give increases and bonuses to the existing staff and take care of the current customers. Time to sell stake in the main gig, and continue to dabble in the side gigs where I don’t have to be responsible for making payroll.

I’m sorry this “vax or be terminated” ultimatum is being given to so many good people.

Last edited:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I am under the gun too(mandate) I work at The NIH and have the choice to take the jab or face disciplinary procedures up to dismissal.
I have applied for an exemption. I also have the time and age to retire. Not that I want to yet I am 100% teleworking at the moment, and would like to work till my boys are out of school. My youngest is a sophomore at UMBC.

Even though you 100% work remotely they are forcing you to be vaccinated or provide weekly tests?

This is the kind of shit that makes zero sense logically. If you are working from home exclusively, what is the problem? Follow the science my arse.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Even though you 100% work remotely they are forcing you to be vaccinated or provide weekly tests?

This is the kind of shit that makes zero sense logically. If you are working from home exclusively, what is the problem? Follow the science my arse.

Dude, commies don't do Logic. I don't think its even a word in their vocabulary.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We’re continuously interviewing at this point and struggling to find qualified people willing to work. It’s a sad state we’re in at this point. Everyone seems really interested in vax and mask policy at the phone interview stage. I respect that people are feeling the inflation pressure but small can’t just double wages to make up for it. There’s just a huge mismatch between ask and offer, way worse than I’ve ever seen in my career.

So we’ll be conservative and not take on new work and give increases and bonuses to the existing staff and take care of the current customers. Time to sell stake in the main gig, and continue to dabble in the side gigs where I don’t have to be responsible for making payroll.

I’m sorry this “vax or be terminated” ultimatum is being given to so many good people.

So are you requiring the jab or masks? Seems like a really simple way to get employees. Tell OSHA they are a bunch of yellow bellied scum.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
C'mon, you should know the rules by now. You know you can't be outside unless you have an essential reason to be outside. We’re only following orders and besides, we’re doing this for your own good.

Australia is lost....

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They don't care about where you work, or if you get the covid, or even if you don't. All they want is to jab everyone as soon and often as they can.
That's it.
Came across this article today

Countdown to ZERO IMMUNITY… vaccine victims are seeing their immune response drop by about 5% each week, with long-term consequences mirroring AIDS

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
would like to work till my boys are out of school. My youngest is a sophomore at UMBC.
Where there's a will...

Maybe the graduated kids could kick in a penny or two?

Your kids are lucky.

My dad's version of 'help' was "Son? There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out."

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
C'mon, you should know the rules by now. You know you can't be outside unless you have an essential reason to be outside. We’re only following orders and besides, we’re doing this for your own good.

Australia is lost....

If I lived in that hell hole right now Id carry a back pack with some cheap ass Jack Boots to give these thugs. Then remind them that just doing your job didn't cut the mustard at Nuremberg.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Insight into

FULLY VAXXED COLIN POWELL DEAD AT 84 - ANY QUESTIONS?​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Taiwan Reports More Deaths from Vaccination than from Covid-19​

October 15, 2021

More people have died from the vaccine than the virus in Taiwan. According to NTD News, 865 people have died from the toxic Covid-19 shots, while 845 deaths have been attributed to Covid. There are four vaccines that are offered in Taiwan: Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Taiwan’s own vaccine, Medigen. Over 600 deaths were tied to the AstraZeneca jab and nearly 200 were tied to the Moderna shot.

Link for video: https://www.youmaker.com/video/eab77252-344c-4d8a-9371-6e97d935f10f

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If you can take the gov pension, take it. Milk the bastards, ok us tax payers for all you can. Then go find a consulting job that is going to pay you the same or more for NOT having to deal with the liberal crazy ass f'cks that are rampant in our bureaucracy. I'm sure you are not one of them, because you seem to have common sense and hang out here.

All of course is just IMHO. I wish you best and hope you get out of the government intact.

**EDIT** I can GUARANTEE you that everyone on this board would pitch in and buy you a full gold eagle if you would knock Fauci out for us! Not that I condone violence, but the bastard has it coming!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
So are you requiring the jab or masks? Seems like a really simple way to get employees. Tell OSHA they are a bunch of yellow bellied scum.

I’d never require vax even if gov required. Masks are provided but not required, the adults figured out how to respect each other and we have a big building where people can be productive by working in different areas or by trading tasks. Only 10% took the vax and 5% are masked. 10% or so caught it but it was mild and didn’t spread in population.

I’ve posted this before but we don’t let OSHA in the building without a warrant, all employees have been trained on the policy. I’ve never had cause for OSHA to come to this plant but I’ve had enough cal-osha shenanigans to last a lifetime.

Yes I think it should make it easy to get employees but we’re in a bidding war. Our entry level a year ago was 13/hr we’ve raised to 17/hr. One of our workers showed us a photo today 18/hr for Taco Bell and said they saw 21/hr McDonalds starting wage (we’ve not yet confirmed that one). We offer way better benefits but this doesn’t help as much I’d expect.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Its hard to not think that this winter isn't the 'Dark Winter' but in Israel 1.5mil have refused the 3rd jab with the gov't talking about a 4th. It's possible some of the people who've been tricked into the jab join the 'Pure Bloods' as the Clown-Show goes full retard this Fall ? This is hard for me to fully grasp as my wife is 'Mud Blood' with 3rd jab. All I can do is have therapeutics on stand-by if/when she catches the Flu (yah she got that jab too) like last year. It really kicked her butt.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CASCADE OF COUNTRIES WITHDRAW EXTREME COVID MEASURES​

Scotland and Ireland reject vaccine passports, while New Zealand finally drops its ‘anti-science’ zero-Covid policy.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

13 year old jabbed and tragically dies.​

video

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Scotland and Ireland reject vaccine passports, while New Zealand finally drops its ‘anti-science’ zero-Covid policy.
Yeah I trust that like I trust Fauci at my back. They're getting for a whammy, it's how they keep the sheep in line.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm a happier person since I stopped trying to apply logic to this insanity.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I read, watch and listen to a lot of stuff so I can not remember where I heard this but it made sense. They were saying TBTP realize they are failing at the passport and vaccine scenario and it may fade away in the next 6 months. Instead they will turn full attention to digital currency and raping of us of our last dime. They will control us with money instead.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Its hard to not think that this winter isn't the 'Dark Winter' but in Israel 1.5mil have refused the 3rd jab with the gov't talking about a 4th. It's possible some of the people who've been tricked into the jab join the 'Pure Bloods' as the Clown-Show goes full retard this Fall ? This is hard for me to fully grasp as my wife is 'Mud Blood' with 3rd jab. All I can do is have therapeutics on stand-by if/when she catches the Flu (yah she got that jab too) like last year. It really kicked her butt.

It must be hard for you guys watching immediate family get vaccinated. :( I love the rubber human suit.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I’d never require vax even if gov required. Masks are provided but not required, the adults figured out how to respect each other and we have a big building where people can be productive by working in different areas or by trading tasks. Only 10% took the vax and 5% are masked. 10% or so caught it but it was mild and didn’t spread in population.

I’ve posted this before but we don’t let OSHA in the building without a warrant, all employees have been trained on the policy. I’ve never had cause for OSHA to come to this plant but I’ve had enough cal-osha shenanigans to last a lifetime.

Yes I think it should make it easy to get employees but we’re in a bidding war. Our entry level a year ago was 13/hr we’ve raised to 17/hr. One of our workers showed us a photo today 18/hr for Taco Bell and said they saw 21/hr McDonalds starting wage (we’ve not yet confirmed that one). We offer way better benefits but this doesn’t help as much I’d expect.
OSHA..pffft. At hospitals we have JACHO to deal with too. They hide like scared little bitches during the pandemic. They were terrified to come in to the hospital to inspect. We were wearing masks for 5 days and mixing covid and noncovid patients and JACHO was worried about employees having a bottle of water at the nurses station. This stuff could make you crazy if you let it.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Where there's a will...

Maybe the graduated kids could kick in a penny or two?

Your kids are lucky.

My dad's version of 'help' was "Son? There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out."
A lot of us from my generation were raised like wolf cubs. Our parents gave us a den and food and let us raise ourselves. The freedom and independence we had in comparison to todays youth is mind boggling.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I guess he was too old and had served his purpose. One would think he would have been smart enough to avoid the jab.
Even powerful, smart people become very vulnerable and take on an institutionalized mindset. when they are elderly and sick. That's where you need a family member with some sense to advocate for you.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My graduation gift was a one way ticket to wherever I wanted to go. lol
I guess it wuz different in The Olden Days. Parents divorced, mother remarried... and they couldn't wait for me to enlist and get the hell out so they could go on a world tour. TINS.

I paid Scooter's college tuition. Gave Puck and his new wife a shoebox and the down payment on his house. The shoebox was a sorta tradition we started; there would always be a shoebox under the Christmas tree, and it could hold anything. Shoes, toys, etc.

Puck's shoebox had a brick of a thousand ten-dollar bills.

I dunno why there seems to be so many who got little to no help at all from their parents. Seems pretty common.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My Dad sent me $100 once when I was away at College. I remember it well because that was all the financial help I ever got.
Greeks are happy when their family doesn't cost them a lot of money. :winks2: