• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I’ve posted this before but we don’t let OSHA in the building without a warrant, all employees have been trained on the policy. I’ve never had cause for OSHA to come to this plant but I’ve had enough cal-osha shenanigans to last a lifetime.
:dduck:

This is awesome. And probably a pretty good policy. You've had this basis covered. Kinda surprised you still have tons of problems finding help.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Countdown to ZERO IMMUNITY… vaccine victims are seeing their immune response drop by about 5% each week, with long-term consequences mirroring AIDS

Yep - GENOCIDE - on a MASSIVE SCALE...

The "equivalent of AIDS" = IIDS "Injected Immune Deficiency Syndrome"...

Natural immunity to EVERYTHING dropping by 5% per week = 0% natural immunity within 2 years...

Let's hurry up and start jabbing the 5 year-olds before the earlier-jabbed start dropping like flies...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Taiwan Reports More Deaths from Vaccination than from Covid-19​

October 15, 2021

More people have died from the vaccine than the virus in Taiwan. According to NTD News, 865 people have died from the toxic Covid-19 shots, while 845 deaths have been attributed to Covid. There are four vaccines that are offered in Taiwan: Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Taiwan’s own vaccine, Medigen. Over 600 deaths were tied to the AstraZeneca jab and nearly 200 were tied to the Moderna shot.

Link for video: https://www.youmaker.com/video/eab77252-344c-4d8a-9371-6e97d935f10f

AstraZeneca & Moderna work "too fast for the PLAN"....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
“I'm putting my money where my mouth is and announcing that any venue or promoter mandating masks, requiring vaccinations, or pushing COVID testing protocols on my fans will not be tolerated,"

IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
LG!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It must be hard for you guys watching immediate family get vaccinated. :( I love the rubber human suit.
Yeah... Just got a call from my (suspected double-jabbed, since she refuses to tell me!, knowing my stance) daughter, announcing that she's pregnant...

E-gad...

And I hope that she doesn't volunteer her 1st (5 year-old), who last time on the phone with me said "Please, please, Grand-daddy, get the vaccine!" (without any "prompting", btw)...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The "equivalent of AIDS" = IIDS "Injected Immune Deficiency Syndrome"...

Natural immunity to EVERYTHING dropping by 5% per week = 0% natural immunity within 2 years...

Let's hurry up and start jabbing the 5 year-olds before the earlier-jabbed start dropping like flies...
I fear this Crunchy! I fear it for my family, many of whom have already taken the jab and have not had any symptoms yet. I'm not looked upon favorably when I bring up this topic because they 'don't know anyone who's had a problem from the vaccine'. When I point out there are still no long term studies available yet to support the safety of this stuff the subject gets rerouted quickly.

I hope we're all wrong but somehow, I don't think we are. I pray there will be some measure of help we can give them to fight this evil shit they now have in their bodies.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Its hard to not think that this winter isn't the 'Dark Winter' but in Israel 1.5mil have refused the 3rd jab with the gov't talking about a 4th. It's possible some of the people who've been tricked into the jab join the 'Pure Bloods' as the Clown-Show goes full retard this Fall ? This is hard for me to fully grasp as my wife is 'Mud Blood' with 3rd jab. All I can do is have therapeutics on stand-by if/when she catches the Flu (yah she got that jab too) like last year. It really kicked her butt.

Can I just buy a "left arm"... then tape a stainless-steel wrap-around on my arm before putting it on?... Bet those would sell like hot-cakes!

artificial arm.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Son at college: No mon, no fun, your son.
Dad: So sad, too bad, your Dad.

Dad to son "Write when you get work... I mean Work when you get right"...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
:dduck:

This is awesome. And probably a pretty good policy. You've had this basis covered. Kinda surprised you still have tons of problems finding help.

Last year, an employer in France got sent to court for having set up an HCQ dispenser on the jobsite... "Practicing medicine without a license"... Don't know the after-effects, just his arrest...

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I fear this Crunchy! I fear it for my family, many of whom have already taken the jab and have not had any symptoms yet. I'm not looked upon favorably when I bring up this topic because they 'don't know anyone who's had a problem from the vaccine'. When I point out there are still no long term studies available yet to support the safety of this stuff the subject gets rerouted quickly.

I hope we're all wrong but somehow, I don't think we are. I pray there will be some measure of help we can give them to fight this evil shit they now have in their bodies.

I try to keep my double-jabbed wife on the daily "immune-boosting protocol" (a shot-glass full of pills), plus 1 ivermectin & 1 hcq / week...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
And I hope that she doesn't volunteer her 1st (5 year-old), who last time on the phone with me said "Please, please, Grand-daddy, get the vaccine!" (without any "prompting", btw)...
UGH!! It must be a topic of discussion about how Granddad is going to die from COVID.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
One of the comments from that article is a fellow who works with dr.s, they're doing their own blood work. They all say white blood cell count is in free fall in the vaxxed.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Headline on USA Today:

Natural immunity is good. Getting vaccinated after being sick with covid-19 is better

How about - Natural immunity is good and buys you plenty of time to witness the long-term effect of the unproven "vaccine" before you risk your health by getting unnecessarily "vaccinated".

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

UGH!! It must be a topic of discussion about how Granddad is going to die from COVID.
Exactly!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Uh... but their weddings don't come cheap!
Speaking of weddings. My youngest just got married again a few weeks ago. By the grace of God they eloped. One wedding per daughter is my limit.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Australian Aborigines are defending themselves with bow and arrow against authorities who are forcibly trying to vaccinate them

“You want to stick me? We’ll stick you”

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Speaking of weddings. My youngest just got married again a few weeks ago. By the grace of God they eloped. One wedding per daughter is my limit.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Australian Aborigines are defending themselves with bow and arrow against authorities who are forcibly trying to vaccinate them

“You want to stick me? We’ll stick you”
Good for them. This is exactly why bought a crossbow. I loved the Officer on the radio. I'm sure she said "we have a situation here". :D

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
SAN FRANCISCO CLOSES IN-N-OUT BURGER AFTER DEFYING CITY’S VACCINE RULE

In-N-Out Burger’s Chief Legal and Business Officer, Arnie Wensinger, is set to release a statement after the San Francisco Department of Health closed one of the Top California Burger Restaurant’s locations.

“Today, the San Francisco Department of Health closed our restaurant…” he wrote. According to Wensingers statement, In-N-Out Burger employees were allegedly “not preventing the entry of customers who were not carrying proper vaccination documentation.”

Beyond the famous California institution’s location “properly and clearly” posting signage to communicate local vaccination requirements, the SFDH has attempted to require In-N-Out Burger employees to act as health police and enforcement personnel for the city.

He explains, “After closing our restaurant, local regulators informed us that our restaurant Associates must actively intervene by demanding proof of vaccination and photo identification from every customer…barring entry for any Customers without proper documentation.”

Wensigner opened up further in the statement saying they are committed to the highest level of customer service & making all feel welcome.

“We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government. It is unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe to force our restaurant associates to segregate customers,” wrote Wensigner.

In late August, San Francisco became one of the first major U.S. cities to require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to enter indoor restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, and other entertainment venues.

New York City’s policy went into effect on August 17, and the city began to enforce the requirements as of September 13. Inspectors for New York City have reportedly given numerous violations of $1,000 for failing to check vaccination cards.

Some fast-food chains shut their seating areas altogether, sacrificing sales and bottom lines to appease city health rules.

Federal and State Vaccine Mandates have fueled a great divide in the U.S., pitting businesses, unions, legislators, and neighbors against one another based on their firmly held beliefs on the issue.

Further fueling the division are inconsistent actions from public officials like CA Governor Gavin Newsom. It was recently reported that Newsom, who is publicly driving Lockdowns and Vaccine mandates, does not vaccinate his own daughter. In addition to that, CA Assemblyman Kevin Kiley tweeted that the embattled Governor is fighting to remove the vaccine mandate for a union that reportedly gave over $1 million to his campaign.

Messages-Image47656603.jpeg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is the equivalent BS from the FAA. Pilots in training are told to leave their logbooks at home. <-- Having an FAA A-hole go through your logbook... AT THE ABSOLUTE, UTTER, VERY BEST -- you can break even.

We had an ignorant FAA inspector -- looking to piss on anybody -- ground a fargin plane because the "propellers were bent". <-- TINS!!!

1634647043934.png

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

It’s cheap, easy to make and in demand overseas. So why can’t this Texas-born COVID-19 vaccine break into the U.S. market?​

.........the Houston team’s vaccine, called Corbevax by its maker in India, is cheap, has no patent, can be made by many vaccine producers globally — including those in low- and middle-income countries — and is poised to receive approval for widespread global use.

The Indian government has promised the biopharmaceutical company Biological E Limited, which is making the vaccine in that country, that it will buy 300 million doses with the potential for more.

A halal version of the vaccine, for use in Islamic countries because it doesn’t contain animal-based ingredients, is also about to start clinical trials in Indonesia.

And later this year, the company hopes the vaccine will be endorsed by the World Health Organization for use globally, which could open the doors to quicker authorization in several countries that need it.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I wonder if this is what gave the FDA the idea to use blow darts to vaccinate poeple as that idiot from FDA was saying in the project veritas video haha

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Headline on USA Today:

Natural immunity is good. Getting vaccinated after being sick with covid-19 is better

I see this as the same thing as unblinding the vaccine control group. A great way to ensure its harder to prove vax ineffectiveness

If you get Covid, you’ll get natural immunity and we can give the vaccine credit for the immunity

It’s truly hard to believe people fall for this without saying if I’m going to get the Covid on purpose why am I risking the vaccine side effects

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It’s truly hard to believe people fall for this without saying if I’m going to get the Covid on purpose why am I risking the vaccine side effects
This one never gets old and is again, the perfect response to a true statement such as this one ^^^^

1634664743009.png

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

It’s cheap, easy to make and in demand overseas. So why can’t this Texas-born COVID-19 vaccine break into the U.S. market?​

.........the Houston team’s vaccine, called Corbevax by its maker in India, is cheap, has no patent, can be made by many vaccine producers globally — including those in low- and middle-income countries — and is poised to receive approval for widespread global use.

The Indian government has promised the biopharmaceutical company Biological E Limited, which is making the vaccine in that country, that it will buy 300 million doses with the potential for more.

A halal version of the vaccine, for use in Islamic countries because it doesn’t contain animal-based ingredients, is also about to start clinical trials in Indonesia.

And later this year, the company hopes the vaccine will be endorsed by the World Health Organization for use globally, which could open the doors to quicker authorization in several countries that need it.

If you read the whole article, it comes across as a flanking campaign to convince the reader that the poison death jab is just getting bad press but is otherwise OK.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

According to latest video I saw from Dr. Zelenko he states the protocol works for unvaxxed, unvaxxed, influenza, colds, and the latest virus (ALD?) that is infecting kids and old people.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
According to latest video I saw from Dr. Zelenko he states the protocol works for unvaxxed, unvaxxed, influenza, colds, and the latest virus (ALD?) that is infecting kids and old people.
Thanks but works how? Will it rebuild the immune system or will is just protect against certain viruses? Its my understanding that this poison destroys immune systems over time....like HIV.

Scary stuff man!!!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We had an ignorant FAA inspector -- looking to piss on anybody -- ground a fargin plane because the "propellers were bent". <-- TINS!!!
Pardon my ignorance here, but why is the prop bent? It looks like that prop hit the ground at some point...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance here, but why is the prop bent? It looks like that prop hit the ground at some point...
Yeah, one would think that might cause a problem that could ruin your day at 12000 ft, but I'm no pilot and have no real knowledge on the topic!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Talk about vibrators...!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Talk about vibrators...!
Not only that, I would be concerned about hidden damage the impact that caused the prop damage might have caused. I suspect Walt will learn us more on this. Like many here, Unca Walt has amassed quite the lifetime resume!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1634680869159.png

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1634694285878.png

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Thanks but works how? Will it rebuild the immune system or will is just protect against certain viruses? Its my understanding that this poison destroys immune systems over time....like HIV.

Scary stuff man!!!
He's referring I'm sure to treating active infection. Only thing I've seen about helping vaxxed is NAC but it gets very involved according to one video I saw on You-Tube that was speaking about absorbing NAC.