• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
1634687523128.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1634687714817.png

OSHA Demands Not To Know Things

Axiom: ‘In order to advance a communist ideological belief system, the rulers must *pretend* not to know things’.

Individually, in groups, or in the systems they construct, that axiom has always been true.

The Dept of Labor and OSHA standard on adverse Vaccine events:
“OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination”
The Biden administration is forcing you to take the jab in order to work, and simultaneously the Biden administration doesn’t want the employer to tell them about workers who are injured by the jab. Simply more evidence the vaccine mandate is not about your health.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/19/osha-demands-not-to-know-things/

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
NBA Player Who Suffered Blood Clots After Covid-19 Vaccine Said League Told Him to Stay Quiet

An NBA player who suffered from blood clots after he received the Covid-19 vaccine was told not to discuss his ordeal publicly.
Brandon Goodwin, who developed blood clots after the Covid jab, which ended his season early and compromised his career, revealed that the NBA warned him to stay quiet.
Goodwin, 26, said that shortly after he received the vaccine he fell sick and never fully recovered from it. He said that he began experiencing constant back pain and was extremely tired during games. In his team’s back-to-back games in April against the Philadelphia 76ers, he said that he felt like he couldn’t even run up and down the basketball court.
When his pain began to get worse, he decided to see a doctor and was diagnosed with having blood clots.
All of this occurred within the space of a month,
In a video posted on Twitch, Goodwin stated that he believes his blood clots were linked to the vaccine.
“I was fine until then. I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine. People trying to tell you, ‘No. It’s not the vaccine.’ How do you know? You don’t know. Yes, the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.”
He said that the Hawks called him to tell him that his season was over, and was then told by the NBA not to discuss the matter. He said he was not allowed to continue playing because he needed to take blood thinners, when his health improved, he asked to return to play but was denied.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/19/nba-player-who-suffered-blood-clots-after-covid-19-vaccine-said-league-told-him-to-stay-quiet/

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance here, but why is the prop bent? It looks like that prop hit the ground at some point...
Yer lookin' at it wrong. The propeller is feathered in this picture. (eg: least air resistance). When the pilot showers down with the prop twisted on the nose... OMIGAWD!! That L-shaped end of the prop is now facing in such a way that it is folded downstream!

But lo! Knowest thee of the vacuum pulled behind the tip of an old-fashioned props (as in no real change since WWI) forsooth? Note how the bent end (which adds zerio resistance to airflow) allows less drag due to mini-tornadoes caused by the prop tip.

You are totally forgiven and applauded for asking for an explanation that made sense. But then we come to the FAA POS.

The "minor" difference is, it ain't your fucking JOB to ground aircraft -- especially if you do not know from shinola about airplanes!!!

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
SAN FRANCISCO CLOSES IN-N-OUT BURGER AFTER DEFYING CITY’S VACCINE RULE

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
There is the equivalent BS from the FAA. Pilots in training are told to leave their logbooks at home. <-- Having an FAA A-hole go through your logbook... AT THE ABSOLUTE, UTTER, VERY BEST -- you can break even.

We had an ignorant FAA inspector -- looking to piss on anybody -- ground a fargin plane because the "propellers were bent". <-- TINS!!!

View attachment 228984
I could probably straighten that out right quick...:Helicopter

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yer lookin' at it wrong. The propeller is feathered in this picture. (eg: least air resistance). When the pilot showers down with the prop twisted on the nose... OMIGAWD!! That L-shaped end of the prop is now facing in such a way that it is folded downstream!

But lo! Knowest thee of the vacuum pulled behind the tip of an old-fashioned props (as in no real change since WWI) forsooth? Note how the bent end (which adds zerio resistance to airflow) allows less drag due to mini-tornadoes caused by the prop tip.

You are totally forgiven and applauded for asking for an explanation that made sense. But then we come to the FAA POS.

The "minor" difference is, it ain't your fucking JOB to ground aircraft -- especially if you do not know from shinola about airplanes!!!

It's called nepotism. That asshole likely got their job by some family member who was an even bigger z-hole but also had some power. Ain't corruption grand?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 9.35.49 PM.png

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Least Guam won't tip over......

View attachment 229030
Palau (little island in south west pacific) has highest vax percentages in the world. Decided to do a little research and lo and behold look and see what is starting to happen there...

Palau loses virus-free status with first COVID cases​

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1634703684719.png

Fully Vaccinated DHS Chief Mayorkas Tests Positive For Covid – Days After Attending Event with Joe Biden

Fully vaccinated DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas tested positive for Covid-19 on Tuesday.
Mayorkas had to cancel a planned trip to Colombia because of his Covid infection.
“Secretary Mayorkas tested positive this morning for the COVID-19 virus after taking a test as part of routine pre-travel protocols. Secretary Mayorkas is experiencing only mild congestion; he is fully vaccinated and will isolate and work at home per CDC protocols and medical advice. Contact tracing is underway,” Espinosa said in a statement.
Mayorkas was with Joe Biden on Saturday at the 40th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service.
Joe and Jill Biden stood next to Mayorkas during the service at the US Capitol this weekend.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/fully-vaccinated-dhs-chief-mayorkas-tests-positive-covid-days-attending-event-joe-biden/

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Had a doctor appointment yesterday. I told the (woman) doctor, that I was not getting the jab. Told her that the vaccines were not researched very well. She said that she got the Moderna shot and it was not FDA approved. She had the deer in the headlights look.....

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
She said that she got the Moderna shot and it was not FDA approved. She had the deer in the headlights look.....
If she jumped off a cliff does she expect you to follow her?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 229059

Fully Vaccinated DHS Chief Mayorkas Tests Positive For Covid – Days After Attending Event with Joe Biden

Fully vaccinated DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas tested positive for Covid-19 on Tuesday.
Mayorkas had to cancel a planned trip to Colombia because of his Covid infection.
“Secretary Mayorkas tested positive this morning for the COVID-19 virus after taking a test as part of routine pre-travel protocols. Secretary Mayorkas is experiencing only mild congestion; he is fully vaccinated and will isolate and work at home per CDC protocols and medical advice. Contact tracing is underway,” Espinosa said in a statement.
Mayorkas was with Joe Biden on Saturday at the 40th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service.
Joe and Jill Biden stood next to Mayorkas during the service at the US Capitol this weekend.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/fully-vaccinated-dhs-chief-mayorkas-tests-positive-covid-days-attending-event-joe-biden/
Brandon will 'officially' die of COVID and the Ho will be installed as his replacement with Vodka Nancy selected as her VP

You read it here first!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Is Aspirin The New Horse Dewormer?​

A paper in Anesthesia and Analgesia published last spring titled, “Aspirin use is associated with decreased mechanical ventilation, intensive care unit admission, and in-hospital mortality in hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease 2019.”

This was a retrospective, observational study of adult patients admitted to multiple hospitals in the U.S. between March and July 2020, in the early days of COVID. The primary outcome addressed by the researchers from George Washington University was the need for mechanical ventilation, which then, and still now, carries an extremely high chance of never leaving the ICU alive.

This was not a gold standard randomized prospective clinical trial. That would not be feasible in this situation since study patients were already hospitalized and critically ill. Remember in the early days, one needed to be extremely ill before even being admitted to the hospital rather than being sent home until sick enough to return and go straight to the ICU.

But the results were impressive. As reported last week by the Jerusalem Post,

The team investigated more than 400 COVID patients from hospitals across the United States who take aspirin unrelated to their COVID disease, and found that the treatment reduced the risk of several parameters by almost half: reaching mechanical ventilation by 44%, ICU admissions by 43%, and overall in-hospital mortality by 47%.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Got a call from my daughter's father-in-law - lives in France like me, yesterday afternoon. Not jabbed.

Has had a fever & sore throat for 4 days... was coughing... taking aspirin and vitamins.

I hurried to the post-office to mail him a few Ziverdo Kits, & some extra HCQ & Ivermectin & Azithromicin...

He had zinc at the house, told him to start taking it right away...

Should get my letter in the mail tomorrow morning.

Wish he'd called the 1st day of his symptoms... better to "head it off at the pass"...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Got a call from my daughter's father-in-law - lives in France like me, yesterday afternoon. Not jabbed.

Has had a fever & sore throat for 4 days... was coughing... taking aspirin and vitamins.

I hurried to the post-office to mail him a few Ziverdo Kits, & some extra HCQ & Ivermectin & Azithromicin...

He had zinc at the house, told him to start taking it right away...

Should get my letter in the mail tomorrow morning.

Wish he'd called the 1st day of his symptoms... better to "head it off at the pass"...
early is so important to stop virus replication.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Also - re emedsmart.com - use PayPal, not the "credit card option"...

On my 1st purchase, out of "precaution", I used the "credit card option"... and I received the package (36 Ziverdo Kits for 330ish bucks).

Well, yesterday, my credit card company emailed me about a charge for 330ish bucks that I didn't recognize - that they had already denied - from a company that I hadn't ever heard of (Shivam Software)... So I told them that I hadn't made that purchase...

Come to find out that it was emedsmart trying to run the charge of my 1st purchase (that I received well over a month ago), because their credit card system had denied payment... That purchase was about 2 months ago! So of course it didn't ring a bell to me. They should have emailed me/ called me to notify that they were re-submitting the charge...

Since I'd already received that shipment, I was convinced that there were no "pending payments"...

As it stands, I reported "fraud", upon which my credit card was canceled, and they're mailing a new credit card to my US address, then my daughter-in-law will re-mail it to me in Europe... So about 3 weeks without a credit card. BS, but that's where it stands.

Cleared it up with "Michael" at "sales", but after the "damage was done"...

So use PayPal, goes through right away... and no "service costs"...

btw - he's quite grateful for all the "new orders" coming from the US & Canada... (GIM2...)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
early is so important to stop virus replication.
Yeah, I also told him about inhaling 1% peroxyde if his lungs get congested...

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I also told him about inhaling 1% peroxyde if his lungs get congested...
I was reading the studies on the peroxide. They looked really good. tell him to start Ibuprofen too. The spike protein doesn't like it. It why Fauci told us not to take it. If he isn't on blood thinners the asprin too.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

This chart I believe is ALL the deaths from COVID. It pains my heart to think of the parents who will shove their children forward to receive a 'experimental' jab. Some of the parents would be in denial if their child was damaged but there will be a percentage who will join our side and be zeolots. The Pfizer stage 3 trials don't end till Apr. 6, 2023.

Last edited:

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Brandon will 'officially' die of COVID and the Ho will be installed as his replacement with Vodka Nancy selected as her VP

You read it here first!
I'm not so sure. I think she was 'chosen' because she's not natural born and they have someone else to fill the spot.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm not so sure. I think she was 'chosen' because she's not natural born and they have someone else to fill the spot.
Vodka Nancy would be next in line! I'm rooting for that to happen! Talk about entertainment!!!!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Vodka Nancy would be next in line! I'm rooting for that to happen! Talk about entertainment!!!!
What a shitshow that would be... Even after "Brandon"....

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
IF you step back and look at 'big picture' of the last 2-years and how unbelievable it is I think something totally unplanned happens with POTUS? What could the Elites do that would totally destroy America is the ultimate goal but they are playing with fire as the 400+mil guns/6+tril rounds could go kinetic. Never mind all the Nuk Plants/fuel pools if it goes FUBAR. Rule of '3s' : 3min without oxygen, 3 days without water, 30 days without food. I've done 15 days without food and had several near 'fatals' Tech Diving shipwrecks, water is really important.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
They hsve totally lost it. Landscaping costs just doubled. Good thing it doesn't snow there.

I was reading the studies on the peroxide. They looked really good. tell him to start Ibuprofen too. The spike protein doesn't like it. It why Fauci told us not to take it. If he isn't on blood thinners the asprin too.

This was one of the best things I did while I had Covid. Ibuprofen helped with the aches and pain side, while Zinc and Ivermectin helped kill the little Spike proteins floating around in my system.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This was one of the best things I did while I had Covid. Ibuprofen helped with the aches and pain side, while Zinc and Ivermectin helped kill the little Spike proteins floating around in my system.
Damn Fauci for the tylenol thing. Our hospital is still giving tylenol to covids instead of Ibuprofen. Tylenol is toxic crap.