• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks any way you slice it..my comment was of a personal nature, it is very likely to affect petroleum engineering consulting...I guess I just went from early to permanently retired
I'm one phone call away from retiring. Everything is in place now and I'm waiting for the day when I can say I'm done. If my company mandates this I'm gone faster than they can say Ricochet Rabbit! Bing bing BING!!!!!

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Scorpio where is she getting the info on the FDA? Can we find it? I am having no luck :(
She made a correction in a part 2 video. See the 4:00 mark:

The FDA video was from September:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
uh oh, there goes on shore tech support!

1619819093547.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Except the majority of us companies are NOT the ones with 250 or more employees.
And there are +- 100 million not working 2 leggers.

Regardless, this is starting to piss me off....just saying

I could be wrong but I doubt this will happen. It’s too hard to find people that will work in this free gov money environment. If you make it even less palatable to work somewhere you’ll lose candidates to companies with fewer silly rules.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
She made a correction in a part 2 video. See the 4:00 mark:

The FDA video was from September:

thank you :)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 4.02.51 PM.png

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks any way you slice it..my comment was of a personal nature, it is very likely to affect petroleum engineering consulting...I guess I just went from early to permanently retired

10-4, I get it totally and I was saying ( not very well I suppose ) " I share your sentiment ".
Parallel lives

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I doubt this will happen. It’s too hard to find people that will work in this free gov money environment. If you make it even less palatable to work somewhere you’ll lose candidates to companies with fewer silly rules.
It is according to a "survey" done by the Rockefeller Foundation. I'm having some trust issues for some reason.

I'm with you. I have a hard time believing two-thirds of businesses can pull this off and retain enough intelligent employees to keep the plates spinning.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
follow up to the woman and others who had the seizures from the vaccine.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It is according to a "survey" done by the Rockefeller Foundation. I'm having some trust issues for some reason.

I'm with you. I have a hard time believing two-thirds of businesses can pull this off and retain enough intelligent employees to keep the plates spinning.

That makes more sense, the Rockefeller Foundation want to replace ‘Merican workers with Illegal Gimigrants

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm one phone call away from retiring. Everything is in place now and I'm waiting for the day when I can say I'm done. If my company mandates this I'm gone faster than they can say Ricochet Rabbit! Bing bing BING!!!!!

have some fun on your way out - skip meeting, skip trainings, set up/fck with/talk trash to bosses, etc

best 6 months of my career - i gave them hell and had a blast doing it. my coworkers were tripping/laughing/stunned at how much b.s. i exposed

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
have some fun on your way out - skip meeting, skip trainings, set up/fck with/talk trash to bosses, etc

best 6 months of my career - i gave them hell and had a blast doing it. my coworkers were tripping/laughing/stunned at how much b.s. i exposed
After all that they didn't offer you a raise and a management position?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I meant Creepy Uncle Joe's action is raysist.
Now I'm disappointed dude! How could you slip that rug out from under me like that?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

I've been thinking about how I'm going to play that. I might be fun to start soon because I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out but, only where it's deserved. Most of the bullshit comes from corporate. The worker bees, and even the low level managers are great people for the most part

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Not dissing you at all, Mr. You've got morals.
That rumor is being spread by Russian bots, don't believe a word of it! Putin's still pissed because I beat him in blackjack back during the Cold War years. He was pretty feisty back then but couldn't play cards for shit. Like the rest of the KGB...too much vodka! :beer:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That rumor is being spread by Russian bots, don't believe a word of it! Putin's still pissed because I beat him in blackjack back during the Cold War years. He was pretty feisty back then but couldn't play cards for shit. Like the rest of the KGB...too much vodka! :beer:
You should hang with mousad. They have Johnny Walker Red.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Serious questions are being asked about every single beer virus "vaccine" (not in the article linked below, chatter on other channels has the health plebs running shit scared):

“We understand that on the evening of Thursday the 29th of April he developed symptoms, which he thought was related to his COVID Pfizer vaccine,” Mr McGowan said of case 1001.

Word on the grapevine here is that the TGA is on the verge of pulling approval for all the beer virus treatments. The health idiots in Western Australia are taking very seriously the infected man's claims.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

A 15-year-old boy in Colorado died of a heart attack only two day after taking the Pfizer vaccine. He had no history of medical issues.​

Tom Pappert

by TOM PAPPERT

May 1, 2021

15-Year-Old Boy Dies Of Heart Attack Two Days After Taking Pfizer Vaccine, Had No History Of Allergic Reactions

According to data in the national Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, a 15-year-old boy in Colorado died of a heart attack only two days after being injected with the controversial Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine despite having no previous history of allergic reactions.​

The case, listed in the database as VAERS ID 1242573, reveals that the 15-year-old boy was “vaccinated with Pfizer/Biontech” on April 18, 2021. He began to experience adverse reactions to the vaccine on April 19, 2021, and “died 04/20/2021, 2 days after vaccination.” The VAERS database also reveals that he had no other illnesses, no preexisting conditions, no known allergies, no birth defects, and no permanent disabilities. He merely died of “cardiac failure” exactly two days after receiving the controversial vaccine.

Covfefe Coffee

15-Year-Old-Heart-Attack-Pfizer-Vaccine-600x488.png

The revelation comes as the mainstream media and Biden regime have repeatedly criticized those suggesting healthy, young people should consider skipping the COVID-19 vaccine. Joe Rogan famously made this suggestion on the April 23 episode of his Joe Rogan Experience podcast, provoking a litany of leftist responses and criticism.

However, the science appears to agree with Rogan: Healthy young people have virtually no chance of dying from COVID-19, but are more likely than older demographics to suffer severe adverse reactions to the vaccine, as National File reported extensively.

The report also comes as a woman experienced near total body paralysis and intense pain after taking the same Pfizer vaccine that taken before the 15-year-old’s death. Tennessee woman Brandy Parker McFadden was shaken awake by searing pain after taking the vaccine, and soon realized she could not move her arms or legs. taken to the hospital, where doctors began panicking. “I woke up. I can’t move my arms. I can’t move my legs. So, he’s freaking out. The doctors are panicking,” said McFadden.

Despite horrifying reports of death and disability that appear to be connected to the Pfizer, vaccine, the company insisted its vaccines are safe. A statement sent to WKRN News 2 by Pfizer following the incident read in part, “To date, more than 200 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population,” National File reported.

The Pfizer CEO recently suggested, however, that two doses of the controversial vaccine may not be enough. The CEO claims that a booster shot will likely be necessary around six months after the second injection, and then annual vaccinations will be required to maintain immunity from an illness that over 99% of young, healthy people should expect to recover from naturally.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
No COVID vaccine is recommended for children under 16 and all but Pfizer call for 18 years of age

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No COVID vaccine is recommended for children under 16 and all but Pfizer call for 18 years of age
well guess what? They will be opening it up to 12 yrs olds soon. My daughter is on a parent forum and she said parents are jumping for joy and can not wait to take their kids for the vaccine. Once again I feel like this is a bad dream.

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A "friend of a friend" of mine was excitedly talking about signing up his 11 and 6 yo children for the Moderna vaccine trials. Said they get $1200 for it. The 11yo has already had to donate 6 vials of blood. He wasn't sure how it was gonna go with the 6yo. I couldn't form a response. What do you even say to that?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Bullets are cheaper, just saying

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A "friend of a friend" of mine was excitedly talking about signing up his 11 and 6 yo children for the Moderna vaccine trials. Said they get $1200 for it. The 11yo has already had to donate 6 vials of blood. He wasn't sure how it was gonna go with the 6yo. I couldn't form a response. What do you even say to that?

You ruined your kids life for less money than we all got for free from the Feds... Nice going?

Yeah, I don't worry about keeping a lot of friends.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That honestly leaves me speechless

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You ruined your kids life for less money than we all got for free from the Feds... Nice going?
That's when you get the blank stare. Might as well be talking to a fence post. That's actually tame compared to what was going through my mind at the time.
Yeah, I don't worry about keeping a lot of friends.
Me either. I usually just sit back and try to stay out of Darwin's way.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
been seeing some crazy stuff about the vax messing with women's reproductive systems

this includes women that are not vaxxed, but have close contact with the vaxxed

i chalked it up as a long shot

now it's happened to a member of my family - not vaxxed, but has close contact with a vaxxer at work

family member is experiencing something she never has before -- second periods in the 28 day cycle

seems the vaxxed may be walking biohazards/spreaders -- this women's issue is just one of many that point that direction

family member went on social media to research -- and found many other girls/women are experiencing disruptions to their systems

could be something -- or not. just passing along info to my gim2 friends

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
been seeing some crazy stuff about the vax messing with women's reproductive systems

this includes women that are not vaxxed, but have close contact with the vaxxed

i chalked it up as a long shot

now it's happened to a member of my family - not vaxxed, but has close contact with a vaxxer at work

family member is experiencing something she never has before -- second periods in the 28 day cycle

seems the vaxxed may be walking biohazards/spreaders -- this women's issue is just one of many that point that direction

family member went on social media to research -- and found many other girls/women are experiencing disruptions to their systems

could be something -- or not. just passing along info to my gim2 friends
I've read about that happening too. It's making them sterile.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
That's a very real possibility and it has to be taken seriously...even the MSM famale muppets should realize this also impacts them and start raising hell
Yep, this is the great reset. A population reset via euthanaisa and sterility. A one two punch.