• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
A couple of great scifi episodes from over 20 years ago about sterility and shots. I love Stargate.

The 1st one

The 2nd one

You can read the summeries for both episodes below.

This is probably the best part of the "2010" episode that lines up with the current shot....

"Janet Fraiser convinces Sam to let her give her a second opinion on her infertility. After a few tests, Janet gives Sam some bad news — news with even worse implications. Not only can Sam never have children, but it’s the sort of diagnosis that can’t be overlooked. The Aschen doctors have been lying to her, telling Sam that she and Joe should just keep trying.

The two gain unauthorized access to the Aschen computer core, and discover that the sterility is a worldwide catastrophe. In the last two years, the birth rate has dropped 91 percent. It is systematic and deliberate, the likely result of the Aschen’s anti-aging vaccine. The Aschen, it seems, are quietly and methodically wiping out the human race."

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I raise your 15 yr old with a 2 yr old. And this story is even worse.

These people are sick.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Scientists Are Working on Vaccines that Spread Like a Disease. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Self-spreading vaccines have some of their roots in efforts to reduce pest populations. Australian researchers described a virally spread immunocontraception, which hijacked the immune systems of infected animals—in this case a non-native mouse species in Australia—and prevented them from fertilizing offspring.

Perhaps it will be used on two-legged pests.

Self-spreading vaccines could indeed entail serious risks, and the prospect of using them raises challenging questions.

Who decides, for instance, where and when a vaccine should be released? Once released, scientists will no longer be in control of the virus. It could mutate, as viruses naturally do. It may jump species. It will cross borders. There will be unexpected outcomes and unintended consequences. There always are.

Self-spreading vaccines are essentially genetically engineered viruses designed to move through populations in the same way as infectious diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. Built on the chassis of a benign virus, the vaccines have genetic material from a pathogen added to them that stimulates the creation of antibodies or white blood cells in “infected” hosts.

The principal security concern is that of dual-use. In essence, this means that the same research that is used to develop self-spreading vaccines to prevent disease, could also be used to deliberately cause harm. You could, for instance, engineer triggers into a virus that cause immune system failures in infected people or animals, a bit like HIV does naturally. Or you could create triggers in a virus that cause a harmful autoimmune response, where the body starts attacking its own healthy cells and tissues.

The bioweapon question. While researchers may intend to make self-spreading vaccines, others could repurpose their science and develop biological weapons. Such a self-spreading weapon may prove uncontrollable and irreversible.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Scientists Are Working on Vaccines that Spread Like a Disease. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Self-spreading vaccines have some of their roots in efforts to reduce pest populations. Australian researchers described a virally spread immunocontraception, which hijacked the immune systems of infected animals—in this case a non-native mouse species in Australia—and prevented them from fertilizing offspring.

Perhaps it will be used on two-legged pests.

Self-spreading vaccines could indeed entail serious risks, and the prospect of using them raises challenging questions.

Who decides, for instance, where and when a vaccine should be released? Once released, scientists will no longer be in control of the virus. It could mutate, as viruses naturally do. It may jump species. It will cross borders. There will be unexpected outcomes and unintended consequences. There always are.

Self-spreading vaccines are essentially genetically engineered viruses designed to move through populations in the same way as infectious diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. Built on the chassis of a benign virus, the vaccines have genetic material from a pathogen added to them that stimulates the creation of antibodies or white blood cells in “infected” hosts.

The principal security concern is that of dual-use. In essence, this means that the same research that is used to develop self-spreading vaccines to prevent disease, could also be used to deliberately cause harm. You could, for instance, engineer triggers into a virus that cause immune system failures in infected people or animals, a bit like HIV does naturally. Or you could create triggers in a virus that cause a harmful autoimmune response, where the body starts attacking its own healthy cells and tissues.

The bioweapon question. While researchers may intend to make self-spreading vaccines, others could repurpose their science and develop biological weapons. Such a self-spreading weapon may prove uncontrollable and irreversible.

great find. this might explain why the numerous stories about unvaxxed people exhibiting vax symptoms

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I raise your 15 yr old with a 2 ys old. And this story is even worse.

These people are sick.

Those parents and Pfizer ought to be brought up on child abuse charges resulting in death.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Legal IMMUNITY!

Not for the parents. Or the hospital. And the damn person who gave the kid a shot while still in the, hospital?, or at least was hospitalized after the first should be charged with murder.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The video with Dr. Bhakdi is very good. He gives a solid explanation of the problems the vaccine can cause in the body. Worth the ~39 minute watch.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I raise your 15 yr old with a 2 yr old. And this story is even worse.

These people are sick.

Gosh.
No words for this.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And where are these prisons that hold ~1/2 of the USA? Only one option for these Nazi's and I think we know that many would still be for that atrocity.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

This blew me away! What a story!

"THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE US"​

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

In a Highwire exclusive, Del sits down with three healthcare workers who were on the frontline of Covid vaccine rollouts in America. In a candid and emotional interview, the three women go back to the day they received their vaccine, the severe reactions they endured starting just days after, and the complete denial the medical community has towards the groundswell of injured people looking for help.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
houston -

zero covid cases among my family for the year-plus surge and fade

until about two weeks ago -- now have FOUR in our inner circle. nothing serious - just a two week mild flu - all are just about fully healed. low grade fever and cough. the unique part is the two week duration

i'm thinking this is because of the vaccines -- b/c it was dead/buried around here before they shot up 40 percent of the locals

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The video with Dr. Bhakdi is very good. He gives a solid explanation of the problems the vaccine can cause in the body. Worth the ~39 minute watch.

Hard to share the press link with the MSM brainwashed, since it's on a "Trump Page"... and their "conspiracy hairs" rise with "Rumble" vids...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
houston -

until about two weeks ago -- now have FOUR in our inner circle. nothing serious - just a two week mild flu - all are just about fully healed. low grade fever and cough. the unique part is the two week duration

i'm thinking this is because of the vaccines -- b/c it was dead/buried around here before they shot up 40 percent of the locals

!- Vitamin D
2. Vitamin D
3. Vitamin D
for PREVENTION
First symptoms?
- Ivermectin & antibiotic, 3 day treatment and it's GONE (results the FIRST DAY).

I don't know if we caught it... but one morning a month ago we woke up with sore throats and muscle aches - started Ivermectin & Azithroicin, no symptoms by evening... finished the 3 day treatment.

We haven't gone to test ourselves for "antigens" - so it might have been something other than covid...

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
!- Vitamin D
2. Vitamin D
3. Vitamin D
for PREVENTION
First symptoms?
- Ivermectin & antibiotic, 3 day treatment and it's GONE (results the FIRST DAY).
...OR, one can simply get jabbed with an experimental drug and hope they last the week before they drop dead. Not that tough of a choice but it's surprising how many people continue to make the wrong one!

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My "backup" is still the Russian Sputnik V REAL "vaccine", with a 20 year history....

Not sure if "Western Countries" will "validate it" for the "Covid-Pass"...

It is used in over 50 ( ? ) countries now ?
Old technology. Solid history.
Just like their non " sexy " rockets.
Solid propellant and no super fancy gas and fluid mixing.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It is used in over 50 ( ? ) countries now ?
Old technology. Solid history.
Just like their non " sexy " rockets.
Solid propellant and no super fancy gas and fluid mixing.

60 COUNTRIES now... India being the most recent.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
10-4,
I was reading how there are Sputnik " tourism " jaunts now, go to Moscow for a trip and get a
shot there during your stay.
Of all the ones out there, this one seems the most non intrusive and standard protocol.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
60 COUNTRIES now... India being the most recent.
10-4,
I was reading how there are Sputnik " tourism " jaunts now, go to Moscow for a trip and get a
Of all the ones out there, this one seems the most non intrusive and standard protocol.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
houston -

I remember back in the day, you know, before the black plague was discovered) people got colds, coughs and post nasal drip. Apparently most people now believe COVID has eradicated all of those and now every sniffle and cough must be COVID indicator.

I had laryngitis and developed a pretty nasty cough last week and never once thought it was COVID. I get that most years right around the turn of the seasons. The other reason I knew it wasn't the black plague was no temp. But, of course, I took the wad of Ivermectin horse paste and took a few sessions of EIS through the nebullizer (SP?). I recovered in 48 hours.

As others have said here repeatedly...
Vitamin D daily
Quercetin (or equivalent) daily
Zinc (L-OptiZinc provides both Zinc and Copper)

That's it!!! COVID will avoid you like the plague! :rotf:

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
One third of the people in this country have been vaccinated. They are not dropping like flies. Unvaccinated folks are a lot more at risk from the virus than I am from taking the jab.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
10-4,

Wife & I are considering that.

Starting @ $1700 TWO round-trip "organized tours" (including monuments) to Moscow 3 weeks apart... from Frankfurt Germany... My wife & I are looking into it if a "Covid Pass" becomes "mandatory" for international travel.... Our camper is rotting in front of the house...

Last edited:

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They are not dropping like flies.
Some are. Over 3,900 last I saw. But that is just the immediate short term effects. It will be years before we know the full story. Several sources saying it will take 6 mos to 2 years or more for the damage to fully manifest. We'll see. I'm also curious as to what rates for things like cancer, autoimmune diseases, and fertility look like 5 to 10 years down the road.
Unvaccinated folks are a lot more at risk from the virus than I am from taking the jab.
I'm not so sure that's universally true. Those who are young (middle age or younger), healthy (with good vitamin D levels and not obese), and no preexisting conditions have essentially zero risk from this disease. Evidence seems to be mounting that more than a few of those same people have died from the vaccine.

You also are assuming that the vaccine actually works as stated. There are many reports of vaccinated people still getting covid, transmitting it to others, and dying.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what diseases the VAXXED can transmit to the NON-VAXXED...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
One third of the people in this country have been vaccinated. They are not dropping like flies. Unvaccinated folks are a lot more at risk from the virus than I am from taking the jab.

We can PRAY that you're correct IN THE LONG TERM... but that remains in the realm of "PRAYER"... Best of luck...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's it!!! COVID will avoid you like the plague!
I doubt WuFlu avoids any body.
I'll go with: WuFlu can not set up shop where it is not comfortable and finds resistance .
Vit. D-3, 50mg Zinc ( cheap-o stuff from wallyworld) is what I've been using since March 2020. Jus' Sayin'

DYODD

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I don't argue with anyone (other than Mrs Shootist) if they tell me they're taking the shot. I simply nod my head in acknowledgement to show I'm glad they were able to come to a decision.

Their body, their choice. We can't save them all from settled science, if you're OK with the injection (not even a vaccine) of an experimental drug to address a disease that you need to be tested for before you know you have it and has a 99.5% recovery rate, we have nothing of any substance to talk about!

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't argue with anyone (other than Mrs Shootist) if they tell me they're taking the shot. I simply nod my head in acknowledgement to show I'm glad they were able to come to a decision.

Their body, their choice. We can't save them all from settled science, if you're OK with the injection (not even a vaccine) of an experimental drug to address a disease that you need to be tested for before you know you have it and has a 99.5% recovery rate, we have nothing of any substance to talk about!

Agreed. It's shameful how much propaganda we are being subjected to and just as shameful seeing how many people are falling for it hook, line, and sinker. The people that are getting vax'd are wearing it like it's some kind of badge of honor and using passive-aggressive behaviors in saying things like "do your part" to others. Personally, I will take my chances with my immune system and am not too worried about it all.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not for the parents. Or the hospital. And the damn person who gave the kid a shot while still in the, hospital?, or at least was hospitalized after the first should be charged with murder.
Undoubtedly the parents or guardian of the kid signed the waiver holding harmless, all those administering the vax. Ie: there's no one to sue.

The other reason I knew it wasn't the black plague was no temp.
That doesn't necessarily mean anything. I had no temp when I was sick with it. Had all the other symptoms though.

Quercetin (or equivalent) daily
Caps,, or liquid? The liquid's better.

Those who are young (middle age or younger), healthy (with good vitamin D levels and not obese), and no preexisting conditions have essentially zero risk from this disease.
With qualifiers like those, you just eliminated 85% of the population. lol

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
With qualifiers like those, you just eliminated 85% of the population. lol
I don't doubt it. But with the exception of age, pretty much all of that is things you have direct control over. I refuse to let the unhealthy lecture me about vaccines and health risks.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You can't revoke the waiver after the 1st shot? After the baby is hospitalized anyone with a brain cell would call the deal off. And any scientist with a shred of dignity would call off the experiment and really want to know what happened with the first shot.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And any scientist with a shred of dignity would call off the experiment and really want to know what happened with the first shot.
With a qualifier like that, you just eliminated 85% of scientists.
.....and 100% of 'em that have anything to do with the vax.