• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Dr. Fauci Admits Vaccines Did Not Work as Advertised and that Vaccinated Are in Great Danger Today​

By Jim Hoft
Published November 14, 2021 at 7:45am
It should be clear by now that the pandemic will not end until Dr. Fauci is removed and replaced.
For over a year Dr. Fauci has blocked successful treatments and over-promised on ineffective vaccines. But at least Big Pharma made record profits.

On Friday Dr. Fauci told The New York Times podcast that the vaccines did not work as advertised and that Americans are in danger due to their waning immunity.

As a solution to this problem Dr. Fauci is of course promoting more shots.
When will this end?
Yahoo.com reported:
TRENDING: Dr. Fauci Admits Vaccines Did Not Work as Advertised and that Vaccinated Are in Great Danger Today (VIDEO)
On Nov. 12, White House COVID adviser Anthony Fauci, MD, went on The New York Times’ podcast The Daily to discuss the current state of the coronavirus in the U.S. According to Fauci, officials are now starting to see some waning immunity against both infection and hospitalization several months after initial vaccination. The infectious disease expert pointed toward incoming data from Israel, which he noted tends to be about a month to a month and a half ahead of us in terms of the outbreak.
“They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn’t just the elderly,” Fauci said. “It’s waning to the point that you’re seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital.”
As a result of these findings, Fauci warned that vaccinated people should get their booster shot, as it might actually be more important than health officials first realized. “If one looks back at this, one can say, do you know, it isn’t as if a booster is a bonus, but a booster might actually be an essential part of the primary regimen that people should have,” he said on The Daily.
Fauci went on to say, “I think … that the boosting is gonna be an absolutely essential component of our response, not a bonus, not a luxury, but an absolute essential part of the program.”

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So, my wife's been taking my "daily vitamin & mineral regimen" for almost 2 years now... before, during & after getting double-jabbed with Pfizer (without any "side-effects" and never in better health)... "jabbed so I can be free to travel etc..."

But now, her vitamin & supplement cups have stayed full for a week, after my "so caring" daughter sent her this "article"...

So I asked her what she wants printed for her obit... She didn't take that well, I must admit...

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
New Zealand Jabbed green. Cases blue.

1636972456017.png

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Dr. Fauci Admits Vaccines Did Not Work as Advertised and that Vaccinated Are in Great Danger Today​

By Jim Hoft
Published November 14, 2021 at 7:45am
It should be clear by now that the pandemic will not end until Dr. Fauci is removed and replaced.
For over a year Dr. Fauci has blocked successful treatments and over-promised on ineffective vaccines. But at least Big Pharma made record profits.

On Friday Dr. Fauci told The New York Times podcast that the vaccines did not work as advertised and that Americans are in danger due to their waning immunity.

As a solution to this problem Dr. Fauci is of course promoting more shots.
When will this end?
Yahoo.com reported:
TRENDING: Dr. Fauci Admits Vaccines Did Not Work as Advertised and that Vaccinated Are in Great Danger Today (VIDEO)

LOL... so what will be done with this info? MORE BOOSTERS.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Where she is/was living up to now, is irrelevant.

How many Husseins do we read about, bothering little kids or setting fuses off on their crotches or shoes on airplanes...who come from "Denver" or "St Paul."

Mayer is probably her married name; and the only Petras I heard of, were Russians.
Point being, she probably got the jab. I was not referring to her ethnicity.

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So, my wife's been taking my "daily vitamin & mineral regimen" for almost 2 years now... before, during & after getting double-jabbed with Pfizer (without any "side-effects" and never in better health)... "jabbed so I can be free to travel etc..."

But now, her vitamin & supplement cups have stayed full for a week, after my "so caring" daughter sent her this "article"...

So I asked her what she wants printed for her obit... She didn't take that well, I must admit...
I have been having diarrhea recently, Wonder if it is from all the vitamins I’m taking.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yeah. That will have parents marching their children into jab centres. Chances are those children will never collect their free tuition.
We'll all be judged by what we do to the children and what we don't do to protect the children!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We'll all be judged by what we do to the children and what we don't do to protect the children!

I have been able to help a few of my children's friends by speaking with their parents and giving them facts by convincing their parents the vaxx is not in their best interest.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have been able to help a few of my children's friends by speaking with their parents and giving them facts by convincing their parents the vaxx is not in their best interest.
Its wonderful you have found people open minded enough to actually listen.!!!!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW found this online

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 8.58.04 AM.png

This is new to me! Came across this and figured I would share.
These are called "Bay leaves"

Many people add bay leaves to foods especially jollof rice (Nigerian), red meat and poultry but do you know why bay leaves are added to food?
When asked why, some reply: to add flavor to the food
1f450.png

Do you know that If you boil some bay leaves in a glass of water and taste it, it will have no flavor?
Now why do you put bay leaves in the meat?

The addition of bay leaves to meat converts triglycerides to monounsaturated fats, and for experimentation and confirmation:
Cut the chicken in half and cook each half in a pan and place on one bay leaf, and the other without bay leaf and observe the amount of fat in both pans.

If you have bay leaves, there is no need for a pharmacy. Recent scientific studies have shown that bay leaves have many benefits & helps to get rid of many serious health problems and illnesses.

The benefits of bay leaf are: -
*Bay leaf treats digestive disorders and helps eliminate lumps, Heartburn, Acidity & Constipation.
*It helps regulate bowel movement by drinking hot bay tea.
*It lowers blood sugar and bay leaf is also an antioxidant
*It allows the body to produce insulin by eating it or drinking bay tea for a month.
*IT eliminates bad cholesterol and relieves the body of triglycerides.
*It's very useful in treating colds, flu and severe cough as it is a rich source of vitamin "C", you can boil the leaves and inhale steam to get rid of phlegm and reduce the severity of cough.

*Bay leaf protects the heart from seizures and strokes as it contains cardiovascular protective compounds.
*It's rich in acids such as caffeic acid, quercetin, eigonol and bartolinide, substances that prevent the formation of cancer cells in the body.
*It eliminates insomnia and anxiety, if taken before bed, helps you relax and sleep peacefully.
Drinking a cup of boiled bay leaves twice a day breaks kidney stones and cures infections ...
Just like garlic and ginger are a must find amongst my collection of spices, Bay leaves are a must see in my collection of spices too(my little spice secrets to good aroma and flavor)

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1636992240850.png

It seems Doug appears to be making threats....someone needs to pay Doug a visit and explain to him he needs to be more tolerant and inclusive with his comments on social media

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They should have had a media and athletic exemption to the Jab.

Because, of course, the hot studio lights, kill off the virus in the spray that the face-diaper stops. And athletes, huffing and puffing, blow the spray far out enough that it's rendered not-contagious by the chlororophyll in field grass.

Or something. Just come up with a Narrative, dammit.

Giving them exception to the Jab, would have prevented the inconvenience of all these people falling over dead, on-camera...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
FWIW found this online

View attachment 232510

Many people add bay leaves to foods especially jollof rice (Nigerian), red meat and poultry but do you know why bay leaves are added to food?
1f450.png

Do you know that If you boil some bay leaves in a glass of water and taste it, it will have no flavor?

The addition of bay leaves to meat converts triglycerides to monounsaturated fats, and for experimentation and confirmation:
Cut the chicken in half and cook each half in a pan and place on one bay leaf, and the other without bay leaf and observe the amount of fat in both pans.

If you have bay leaves, there is no need for a pharmacy. Recent scientific studies have shown that bay leaves have many benefits & helps to get rid of many serious health problems and illnesses.

*Bay leaf treats digestive disorders and helps eliminate lumps, Heartburn, Acidity & Constipation.
*It allows the body to produce insulin by eating it or drinking bay tea for a month.
*It's very useful in treating colds, flu and severe cough as it is a rich source of vitamin "C", you can boil the leaves and inhale steam to get rid of phlegm and reduce the severity of cough.

*Bay leaf protects the heart from seizures and strokes as it contains cardiovascular protective compounds.
*It's rich in acids such as caffeic acid, quercetin, eigonol and bartolinide, substances that prevent the formation of cancer cells in the body.
*It eliminates insomnia and anxiety, if taken before bed, helps you relax and sleep peacefully.
Drinking a cup of boiled bay leaves twice a day breaks kidney stones and cures infections ...
Just like garlic and ginger are a must find amongst my collection of spices, Bay leaves are a must see in my collection of spices too(my little spice secrets to good aroma and flavor)

No shortage of home remedies coming out now against the beer virus and it's 'vaccines'. Big pharma must be having fits because they can't stop it

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is a fair question...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1636995258530.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW found this online

View attachment 232510

1f450.png

yup, came across a LOT of things that will work on covid virus replication. The Chinese have a covid herbal formula used in the villages where mainstream medicine isn't used much. Seems they have a much higher cure rate than the hospital

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have been having diarrhea recently, Wonder if it is from all the vitamins I’m taking.
if you think it may be the vitamins try one vitamin type a day and see if that's the problem. Gradually add them back one at a time.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
View attachment 232512

It seems Doug appears to be making threats....someone needs to pay Doug a visit and explain to him he needs to be more tolerant and inclusive with his comments on social media
breaking our spirit may not have the desired effect.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Red clover tea is a blood cleanser.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And they told us these jabs had 95% efficacy back in the spring. Weird.
The lies keep on coming because the sheep accept them all as gospel. Why would they stop lying now?

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The lies keep on coming because the sheep accept them all as gospel. Why would they stop lying now?

I saw somewhere that 3 snow leopards died due to Covid at some zoo. I am sure the sheep saw that and are now cowering under the sheets. It's unreal how easily people are persuaded by this crap.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

A Texas doctor who defended ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19 and criticized vaccine mandates has been suspended​

https://www.businessinsider.com/tex...ermectin-as-covid-treatment-suspended-2021-11
  • The Houston Methodist Hospital has suspended the privileges of Dr. Mary Bowden.
  • On Twitter, she repeatedly defended the antiparasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment.
  • Bowden is the latest doctor to face disciplinary measures after going against COVID-19 guidelines.
A doctor from Texas who spread COVID-19 misinformation on her personal Twitter account has had her privileges suspended.

Dr. Mary Bowden of the Houston Methodist Hospital posted a series of tweets praising the antiparasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment. She also called vaccine mandates "wrong."

Ivermectin is a drug typically used to treat parasitic infections in livestock such as horses. Health agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration have repeatedly warned that the drug can cause adverse side effects in humans, such as dizziness and nausea. In some cases, it can lead to overdose and death, as well as to hallucinations and seizures.

Ivermectin can be used by humans but only through a prescription ordered by a doctor, usually to get rid of parasitic worms, the FDA said. Sometimes, ivermectin can be used to treat lice and skin conditions such as rosacea. But no health agency recommends that people infected with the coronavirus take ivermectin.

Steven Mitby, Bowden's attorney, told CNN that the doctor wasn't against vaccines, but believed that "people should have a choice." Bowden is vaccinated, Mitby said, as Houston Methodist mandates that all doctors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

In a statement posted to Twitter, the Houston Methodist Hospital said Bowden used her account to "express her personal and political opinions about the COVID-19 vaccine and treatments."

1637005644912.png

Bowden is the latest doctor to face discipline after going against COVID-19 guidelines that are backed by leading health officials nationwide.

Last month, retired physician Sue McIntosh voluntarily surrendered her medical license after officials learned she was giving patients blank, signed COVID-19 exemption waivers. And in September, Steven Arthur LaTulippe had his medical license revoked after he falsely described carbon-dioxide poisoning as a risk of wearing face masks.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

A Texas doctor who defended ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19 and criticized vaccine mandates has been suspended​

https://www.businessinsider.com/tex...ermectin-as-covid-treatment-suspended-2021-11
  • The Houston Methodist Hospital has suspended the privileges of Dr. Mary Bowden.
  • On Twitter, she repeatedly defended the antiparasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment.
  • Bowden is the latest doctor to face disciplinary measures after going against COVID-19 guidelines.
A doctor from Texas who spread COVID-19 misinformation on her personal Twitter account has had her privileges suspended.

Dr. Mary Bowden of the Houston Methodist Hospital posted a series of tweets praising the antiparasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment. She also called vaccine mandates "wrong."

Ivermectin is a drug typically used to treat parasitic infections in livestock such as horses. Health agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration have repeatedly warned that the drug can cause adverse side effects in humans, such as dizziness and nausea. In some cases, it can lead to overdose and death, as well as to hallucinations and seizures.

Ivermectin can be used by humans but only through a prescription ordered by a doctor, usually to get rid of parasitic worms, the FDA said. Sometimes, ivermectin can be used to treat lice and skin conditions such as rosacea. But no health agency recommends that people infected with the coronavirus take ivermectin.

Steven Mitby, Bowden's attorney, told CNN that the doctor wasn't against vaccines, but believed that "people should have a choice." Bowden is vaccinated, Mitby said, as Houston Methodist mandates that all doctors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

In a statement posted to Twitter, the Houston Methodist Hospital said Bowden used her account to "express her personal and political opinions about the COVID-19 vaccine and treatments."

View attachment 232551

Bowden is the latest doctor to face discipline after going against COVID-19 guidelines that are backed by leading health officials nationwide.

Last month, retired physician Sue McIntosh voluntarily surrendered her medical license after officials learned she was giving patients blank, signed COVID-19 exemption waivers. And in September, Steven Arthur LaTulippe had his medical license revoked after he falsely described carbon-dioxide poisoning as a risk of wearing face masks.

We are hell-bent on national suicide.

Seems like ti2me is fast approaching and may already be here for...

S.S.S.

... ... ...

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Another attack of Climate Change

The guy drops like a stone but then they go right on like nothing happened. That chick has a horrified face on her. She'll have trouble sleeping tonight
Much more concerning when a jabbed collapses right next to you. Happened down in Tampa area ordering a pizza, a lady collapsed, husband told en route ambulance she had blood clotting…..I asked him if she had the shot- “ Yes, Moderna a few weeks ago”….if the ” word” isn’t getting out, people collapsing in front of you will inspire one to get the word out.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Was going to see my parents (both double jabbed) for Thanksgiving, but now they don't want me to come unless fully vaxxed. They are going to fly out east to see my 1-year old nephew in early December and are worried about bringing Covid with them. I wanted to point out that they are "fully protected", yet worried about spreading Covid to my nephew and catching it from me? I didn't....good luck to them. I'll go out to the nudie bar or something.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637010912747.png

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Was going to see my parents (both double jabbed) for Thanksgiving, but now they don't want me to come unless fully vaxxed. They are going to fly out east to see my 1-year old nephew in early December and are worried about bringing Covid with them. I wanted to point out that they are "fully protected", yet worried about spreading Covid to my nephew and catching it from me? I didn't....good luck to them. I'll go out to the nudie bar or something.

Before the Rona came to stay, my family and I moved in to a house across the street from my parents, so we could keep an eye on them.

Now that full fear has set in, only my son is allowed in their house, because he is vaxxed.

For Thanksgiving, they will be driven 25 miles away to enjoy the day with my sister and her fully vaxxed family.

It is actually a relief for me, and removes the discomfort of not being invited to Thanksgiving dinner across the street.

I see no end to the insanity.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Before the Rona came to stay, my family and I moved in to a house across the street from my parents, so we could keep an eye on them.

Now that full fear has set in, only my son is allowed in their house, because he is vaxxed.

For Thanksgiving, they will be driven 25 miles away to enjoy the day with my sister and her fully vaxxed family.

It is actually a relief for me, and removes the discomfort of not being invited to Thanksgiving dinner across the street.

I see no end to the insanity.

Honestly, I was kind of relieved myself. I know at some point the jab conversation would have come up despite me being very clear to them that I won't get the vax. I'll use the gas money saved to buy some Merc dimes or something.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What a way to live. I really do feel for people missing life for fear they may get sick and die. They don't realize it but they are half dead already. I put my foot down about the weirdness this year. I'm having dinner , we are not vaxxed, come or don't come. If you come and get sick don't blame me.