• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Was going to see my parents (both double jabbed) for Thanksgiving, but now they don't want me to come unless fully vaxxed. They are going to fly out east to see my 1-year old nephew in early December and are worried about bringing Covid with them. I wanted to point out that they are "fully protected", yet worried about spreading Covid to my nephew and catching it from me? I didn't....good luck to them. I'll go out to the nudie bar or something.
Give thanks for the nudies. Yeah baby, yeah.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, I was kind of relieved myself. I know at some point the jab conversation would have come up despite me being very clear to them that I won't get the vax. I'll use the gas money saved to buy some Merc dimes or something.

At this point, I just don't want to be blamed for asymptomatically infecting any of my vaxxed family members.

Total insanity!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What a way to live. I really do feel for people missing life for fear they may get sick and die. They don't realize it but they are half dead already. I put my foot down about the weirdness this year. I'm having dinner , we are not vaxxed, come or don't come. If you come and get sick don't blame me.

Same here. I lived it up all summer long and into the early fall. The sheep can live in fear, but I refuse to live that way.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine refuses to have vaxxed people in her house. Me, I'm like whatever, I'm not jabbed so visit or not. So far no one really cares much. The .gov sure seems to care I'm not jabbed though. None of their freakin business.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1637017756695.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I must say guys and gals, I feel very fortunate that my family and hers may have disagreements about the whole vaccine hoax but NONE of us let it degrade our relationship as a family!

I'm truly sorry to see so many families being torn apart like this

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear about these docs who are fired for having a dissenting medical opinion but I truly believe they’ll be tomorrow’s hero’s.

I think the model we’re heading for won’t require a civil war but will be of a last man standing contest.

ADE begins, deaths mount, pressure to vaxx increases by coercion
The resistance becomes ungovernable and medical licenses or any gov license is no longer needed
The pure bloods will cooperate by barter and communities will need all skill sets

Sounds sci-fi a little but each day a little less so

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear about these docs who are fired for having a dissenting medical opinion but I truly believe they’ll be tomorrow’s hero’s.
Quoted for truth!!

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Agree. I have hopes this may be the path to mending the badly broken US health care system. When the unvaxxed are refused care they'll stop paying the middle man (insurers) and go directly to a doctor who hasn't got more billing staff than patients.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I saw somewhere that 3 snow leopards died due to Covid at some zoo. I am sure the sheep saw that and are now cowering under the sheets. It's unreal how easily people are persuaded by this crap.
First thought was did the big cats get gene rapped? Didn't take a lot of searching to find out they were.

8 big cats, including African lions, snow leopards test positive for COVID-19 in US​

The zoo has been vaccinating its animals with an animal-specific vaccine for more than a month against the disease that has wreaked havoc on the global human population, the report stated.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
First thought was did the big cats get gene rapped? Didn't take a lot of searching to find out they were.

Everything tests positive for COVID! These are hoax stories! C'mon man!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This could go several areas but is a pretty good video and ties a lot of things together. Zuckerpunch at the fore front of course.

Also, interestingly the Rap concert he mentions in the Metaverse... Yep, same guy that just had the people trampled in real life. Hmm.

Last edited:

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Was going to see my parents (both double jabbed) for Thanksgiving, but now they don't want me to come unless fully vaxxed. They are going to fly out east to see my 1-year old nephew in early December and are worried about bringing Covid with them. I wanted to point out that they are "fully protected", yet worried about spreading Covid to my nephew and catching it from me? I didn't....good luck to them. I'll go out to the nudie bar or something.

Give thanks for the nudies. Yeah baby, yeah.
I appreciate the sentiment (and the tragedy) but I'd stay away from the nudie bars. Probably the brain-dead dancers (that's most of them, and as a onetime cabdriver, I learned a little bit about that biz) are all vaxxed.

That means spike-protein shedding.

That also may mean heart attacks while really working it; which might be funny, if you have a black heart and favor gallows humor; but it's poor form to laugh when someone drops dead onstage. Even if she's wearing a face-diaper and nothing else.

Fear and hysteria....IRRATIONAL fear. I understand why the Lizard Men are pushing this Endless Crisis; but I don't see why "normal" people can't reason their way OUT of it.

Either the god-damned vaccine works, or it doesn't.

If it does work, they're protected.

If it doesn't work, there's absolutely no sense in pushing un-Jabbed relatives to getting the Clot Shot.

If it doesn't work, they're no worse off than they would be sitting at home alone. Actually, they're a lot worse; they're ticking time bombs and a mutation petri-dish; but that's beside the point.

Somehow, people lost the ability to THINK.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Same here. I lived it up all summer long and into the early fall. The sheep can live in fear, but I refuse to live that way.
Good for you.

I'm the opposite. I'm in fear...not of that virus, but of these demented quack doctors with their Jab-happy hospital staff.

I'm a motorcyclist. Or I was...it's well known to riders, one wrong move, even by someone else, can send you to the hospital or worse.

We accept that. I've been through it...a month in hospital in 1986.

But that was then. NOW...it's all about getting the Wu Flu diagnosis, so the hospital can make 10x the fees, off gubbermint...and then putting a patient, even one who had no symptoms...on that damned, double-damned, god-damned poison Remdesivir, and a ventilator, and LEAVING HIM TO DIE.

And probably badgering him for a Jab. Even while he's in shock or under narcotics for the pain. Or even unconscious, or telling him it's something else.

This is so sick, so twisted...until the situation clears, I don't want to do anything that might land me in what used to be a hospital.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
A friend of mine refuses to have vaxxed people in her house. Me, I'm like whatever, I'm not jabbed so visit or not. So far no one really cares much. The .gov sure seems to care I'm not jabbed though. None of their freakin business.
I can understand the friend's stance.

They are saying the spike proteins shed - the same way a virus spreads, through breath and skin sloughing. And/or flatulence, etc.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I can understand the friend's stance.

They are saying the spike proteins shed - the same way a virus spreads, through breath and skin sloughing. And/or flatulence, etc.
Define (((They)))!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Define (((They)))!
Alternate medical researchers and physicians. The ones NOT getting government money or controlled by large medical networks making mucho dinero off Beer Cooties.

Right on the top of my mind, is, Chris Martinson and Karen Kingston. Karen was a researcher for Pfizer. Martinson is not a medical doctor but is trained as an epidemiologist, and has been researching this mess for two years.

There are others; I didn't take notes...sry.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm a quiet kind of guy.
So my being the non-jabbed unwelcome guy this season gets me off the hook for a bunch of obligations
- Thanksgiving
- Wife's birthday
- Xmas Eve
- Xmas Morning
- New Years Eve
- New Years hangover
- Granddaughter's birthday

All between this week and early January while my wife heads up there where the sun only shines for 3 hours a day this time of year...

Including a bunch of hardly known relatives and their unknown acquaintances.

And a TON of shopping.

...while I'll be sipping wine and eating tapas on a Spanish beach by my camper...

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Don't see it in article but they have been jabbing zoo animals.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

PARALYZED AFTER HEP B VACCINE​

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm a quiet kind of guy.
So my being the non-jabbed unwelcome guy this season gets me off the hook for a bunch of obligations
- Thanksgiving
- Wife's birthday
- Xmas Eve
- Xmas Morning
- New Years Eve
- New Years hangover
- Granddaughter's birthday

All between this week and early January while my wife heads up there where the sun only shines for 3 hours a day this time of year...

Including a bunch of hardly known relatives and their unknown acquaintances.

And a TON of shopping.

...while I'll be sipping wine and eating tapas on a Spanish beach by my camper...

it doesnt sound the worst for sure..........

I like when they have the fried padron peppers at the tapas bar.

Do you have to pay for their merriment, or can they foot the bill?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
malt Do you have to pay for their merriment, or can they foot the bill?

I'm pretty sure that lets me off for a lot of the expenses.
Booked a 2nd suitcase for the wife with a 6 pack of champagne and a bottle of single maĺt.
But the wife is pretty quick pulling out the debit card when out with daughter... and Swedish Crowns and prices.... yikes!
Good thing it's out in the boonies...

Last year. Same season. View from the house over the little lake...

IMG-20201120-WA0002.jpeg

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A CNN funny admission re: ivermectin

CDC moves 3 of Europe's travel darlings to its list of highest-risk destinations

down inside the article

"Level 1 and no ratings​

In the category of "Level 1: Covid-19 Low" destinations, fewer than 50 new cases per 100,000 residents have been logged over the past 28 days.
Six destinations moved into Level 1 on November 15:
• Gambia
• India
• Japan
• Liberia
• Mozambique
• Pakistan

India's move to Level 1 is particularly noteworthy as it was in a horrific crisis with Covid-19 this past spring."

Can you say Ivermectin, I thought you could.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Eleven Vaccine-Injured Physicians Repeatedly Ignored By Gov’t Agencies​

By Michelle Edwards
-
November 11, 2021

Eleven physicians who suffered severe life-changing adverse reactions after receiving COVID-19 vaccines recently sent a compelling letter to members of the Biden administration urging them to research the devastating injuries and risks resulting from the experimental shots. After being ignored by government agencies for ten months, their decision to go public and share their stories is driven by the desperate need for federal agencies, other doctors, and health experts to conduct thorough investigations into the actual dangers that exist when considering taking the jabs. They assert full transparency surrounding these clinical trial drugs must exist.

The letter details the eye-opening sworn declarations of the physicians who suffered COVID-19 vaccine injuries. Like many others who have suffered harm after the vaccine, their injuries were—unbelievably—largely dismissed by fellow physicians. Astonishingly, the physicians were initially told their symptoms were psychological. It wasn’t until they sought treatment from practitioners they knew from either work or medical school that they were taken seriously. An attorney for the physicians remarked:

“If physicians are dismissed as ‘making it up,’ imagine what the average individual without medical knowledge and access must deal with after a COVID-19 vaccine injury.”

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that lets me off for a lot of the expenses.
Booked a 2nd suitcase for the wife with a 6 pack of champagne and a bottle of single maĺt.
But the wife is pretty quick pulling out the debit card when out with daughter... and Swedish Crowns and prices.... yikes!
Good thing it's out in the boonies...

Last year. Same season. View from the house over the little lake...

View attachment 232638
looks cold!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Eleven Vaccine-Injured Physicians Repeatedly Ignored By Gov’t Agencies​

By Michelle Edwards
-
November 11, 2021

Eleven physicians who suffered severe life-changing adverse reactions after receiving COVID-19 vaccines recently sent a compelling letter to members of the Biden administration urging them to research the devastating injuries and risks resulting from the experimental shots. After being ignored by government agencies for ten months, their decision to go public and share their stories is driven by the desperate need for federal agencies, other doctors, and health experts to conduct thorough investigations into the actual dangers that exist when considering taking the jabs. They assert full transparency surrounding these clinical trial drugs must exist.

The letter details the eye-opening sworn declarations of the physicians who suffered COVID-19 vaccine injuries. Like many others who have suffered harm after the vaccine, their injuries were—unbelievably—largely dismissed by fellow physicians. Astonishingly, the physicians were initially told their symptoms were psychological. It wasn’t until they sought treatment from practitioners they knew from either work or medical school that they were taken seriously. An attorney for the physicians remarked:

“If physicians are dismissed as ‘making it up,’ imagine what the average individual without medical knowledge and access must deal with after a COVID-19 vaccine injury.”

why have they not gone public?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nothing to see here.......... yet Magic Johnson is still alive........

Pfizer’s Clinical Trial data strongly indicates their Covid-19 Vaccine causes the recipient to develop Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome​

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON NOVEMBER 13, 2021 • ( 24 COMMENTS )
Listen Now

audioplace.me logo

I have discovered some extremely concerning findings in the Pfizer Phase I-II-III clinical trial data. The Sepsis death rate in the 21,926 double vaccinated group of the Pfizer Phase III Clinical trial was twenty-one times higher than normal, and the Cardiovascular death rate was two times higher than normal.

This strongly indicates that the Pfizer Covid-19 injection does in fact cause a new form of ‘acquired immunodeficiency syndrome’, as has been suggested by a mountain of data available from the UK Health Security Agency, because sepsis is caused by failure of the immune system.

By a concerned reader

image-199.png

Here is the table of Pfizer trial deaths from Dose 1 (July 2020) to un-blinding after 6 months (January 2021) –

image-196.png
Source – Page 10
Sepsis/Septicemia results from an immune system failure to defeat a microbial (viral yeast or bacterial) infection.

Emphysematous cholecystitis is a relatively rare variant of acute cholecystitis with infection by gas-producing organisms. Diagnosis involves the demonstration of gas within the lumen or wall of the gallbladder by ultrasound or CT scan. In contrast to acute cholecystitis, emphysematous cholecystitis occurs more commonly in elderly and diabetic patients, and is frequently associated with perforation and death. – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12768870/

It is the result of an immune system failure to defeat a microbial (viral yeast or bacterial) infection.

Acute Cholecystitis. The most frequent cause of acute cholecystitis is gallstones. Other causes include typhoid fever and a malignant tumour obstructing the biliary tract. The inflammation may be secondary to a systemic sepsis. https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/emphysematous+cholecystitis

Acute Cholecystitis is a biliary sepsis, a sepsis of the Gall Bladder and bile ducts.

image-197.png

Here are the US deaths in 2020 by cause and the percentages for each cause.

image-198.png

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

https://wonder.cdc.gov

The first thing the jumps out of these figures is that Pfizer trial participants had a death rate of 17/19 per 21,921/6 per 6 months. Whereas the general US population has a death rate of 111.2 per 21,923 per 6 months. So Pfizer trial participants were over 6x less likely to die than the general public.

The age profile of the original selection of participants is advertised to be –

So Pfizer must have done some extremely heavy exclusions of morbidities to get such an absurdly low mortality figure. Their study protocol reveals whom they excluded – https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728

The next thing is the incredible match between the unvaccinated Covid and cardiovascular death rates (10.5% and 26.3%) and those in the general population for 2020 (10.3% and 25.3%). So even though the numbers of deaths are small. They appear to be a very good representation of the reality in general public.

image-200.png

Now we turn to the double vaccinated cardiovascular and sepsis rates and we see (52.9% and 23.5% death rates) compared to the general population (and the unvaccinated) who suffer only (26.3% and 1.1% or 25.3% and 0%).

And there is the toxicity of the Pfizer vaccination laid bare. It weakens the immune system to the point where people succumb to microbial infections and die at 21 times the normal rate in the first 6 months after vaccination.

One can argue that the numbers of deaths here are not large enough to draw any valid statistical conclusions. But against that the unvaccinated numbers are very clearly representative and the numbers of participants in both groups are large enough to draw valid statistical conclusions from.

When you combine these figures with the weekly 5% immune response degradation catalogued by the UKHSA from Weeks 35-41 – https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/06/uk-...-fact-covid-19-vaccinated-are-developing-ade/ , you start to see a picture that suggests the vaccinated are developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.

image-92.png

However you look at this, the numbers flag up two major concerns which these days have plenty of other statistical, mass media, clinical and anecdotal evidence to support.

These findings absolutely necessitate further investigation specific to immune system degradation and cardiovascular inflammation. But Pfizer un-blinded the placebo group and permitted them to get vaccinated at the end of the 6 month trial period. So it is difficult to see how we can get any more data from Pfizer.

To be frank we are lucky to have the death data they have so far provided. Let us face facts. There are no long term clinical trials ongoing into the safety of these vaccines. Quite the reverse in fact. For one can argue that the purpose of the Pfizer lobbied vaccine mandates is to eradicate any unvaccinated control group from existence in order to prevent a proper evaluation of vaccine side effects over the medium term.

To that end, here is an edited copy letter recently sent to the UK’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) –

Dear Members of SAGE

I write to inform you of an oversight in your scientific advice on Covid-19.

1. As you will all be aware, the only acceptable scientific method for determining the safety or effectiveness of a medical intervention is to compare its effect upon a randomly chosen experimental group with a control group preferably of similar size for statistical reasons.

In the phase III clinical trials for Pfizer there were 21,921 participants in the vaccinated group and 21,926 in the placebo group, the control group.

The control group, the placebo group is the yardstick with which we measure the effectiveness of the intervention. Only by comparison with a control group can a researcher determine whether an intervention has a statistically significant effect on an experimental group, and the possibility of drawing a false conclusion is mathematically and precisely defined. This A B comparison between intervention and control groups is called the Scientific Method.

So without a control group the Scientific method has been abandoned, we are no longer following any science at all, and no statistically valid conclusion can be drawn from the intervention. Instead science and its method have gone out of the window and we are back in the dark ages of Papal decrees.

2. The medium term (1-3 year) safety or efficacy of the Adenovirus-DNA vaccines and the lipid nanoparticle-mRNA vaccines is not yet known because they have not yet been examined in the general population for more than 10 months.

In this country the intervention group for these vaccines in the age demographic over 18 years old is now over 90% of the population

Why has the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies failed to advise the UK government to follow the scientific method and formulate a commensurate control group who do not take the vaccines?

How are we to assess the effectiveness of these vaccine interventions in the absence of such a group?

How can a group of scientists fail so spectacularly to follow not only ‘the science’ but actually any science at all in what is undoubtedly the most important medical intervention in the UK in the history of science and of medical practice?

May I therefore insist in the name of Science that you put your lab coats back on and advise the Government of this country without further delay to preserve all presently unvaccinated people as members of a vastly undersized, under represented depleted and sadly less than commensurate control group in order that this entire vaccination experiment can actually reach a statistically valid and meaningful conclusion and in order to demonstrate to the government and to the British public and to the world in general – what science actually is.

Furthermore if you are going to use children as lab rats for the benefit of adults and against the advice of the JCVI, then would you please ensure that only 50% of them are vaccinated and the remaining 50% are kept free of intervention as a properly sized control group in order that we can learn something from the government’s hideous medical experimentation on them.

Yours Scientifically

A concerned reader

As a final proof that Covid vaccines destroy the immune system, we now have the admission by the CDC in response to a Freedom of Information Request, that they have no record of a person with natural immunity becoming reinfected and transmitting the virus to anybody.

Whereas the UKHSA has 450,992 records of people with double vaccine immunity who became infected with Covid in the last 4 weeks.

Could there be a clearer demonstration that vaccines prevent people reaching full natural immunity by damaging and degrading their immune systems?

cdcnatural.jpg