• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Double-vaxxed French women's feather-weight Boxing Champion Julie Le Gaillard dies @ 31 from Covid. But the articles say that it's not Covid that killed her, but an immune disease.

2 months in ICU.
Intubated.
Artificial Coma.
Carotide & severe bleeding...

Apparently she "didn't have enough blood cells"...

Huh?
BEFORE or AFTER the jabs???

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Double-vaxxed French women's feather-weight Boxing Champion Julie Le Gaillard dies @ 31 from Covid. But the articles say that it's not Covid that killed her, but an immune disease.

2 months in ICU.
Intubated.

Huh?

Perfectly healthy professional athlete, 31 years old, in her physical prime, had the jabs, dies of an 'immune system disorder' soon after

Nothing to see here, move along.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So he gets a jab which sends him to the hospital with blood clots where he tests positive for covid then is still is glad he took the jab which cost him a leg...? Have I got that right?
Yes.

The hardest thing for some people to do, is admit they were duped.

You see this a lot, in auto sales. A dealer rips off a customer, and then he spends years justifying his foolish decision to sign on the order. It's MUCH easier to convince someone not to do something than for him to later admit that he made the wrong choice.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

2 months in ICU.
Intubated.
Artificial Coma.

Huh?

But last year the guy that dies after flying off his motorcycle at 120mph died from Covid after being tested postmortem. Lol!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Update: So I just received an email from HR asking for details re: my religious or medical exemption from the jab with a paragraph of details they want me to follow. My response is:
"Hello,
As per the attached link (link to NYPost report provided), the OSHA mandate has been suspended indefinitely therefore, unless there is a lawful requirement to share this personal information, I choose not to do so at this time."

I really enjoyed sending that email response. I can't wait for their retort :rotf:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637253773464.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data​

The fed gov’t shields Pfizer from liability. Gives it billions of dollars. Makes Americans take its product. But won’t let you see the data supporting its safety/efficacy. Who does the gov't work for?​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F30ffbd9a-3edf-414a-8ad2-80da8856847e_2672x3178.jpeg

Aaron Siri

That's not suspicious at all.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1637268064374.png

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What's on the tips of those swabs?
Dr's on alt media has subscribed to little hooks of sorts. What they are there for is a mystery. Over at Brighteon, another Dr has come forward and conceded that through the PCR swab infringing cribriform plate, people are currently getting vaxxed with nanoparticles via the nasal to brain route. Although, there is no quantified data for the latter, whereby electron microscopes have manifested the little hooks in both masks and PCR swabs.

SH

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Here in Australia, things are moving quickly. Protests are gaining a lot of momentum.

In the video are the QH frontline workers who are sharing what is happening on ground zero. It seems to be a demonic level of censorship going on.

Unable to embed

SH

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One might -- if one was filled with the same compassion as a T-100, say that it appears as if a group has figured out a way to get rid of the really gullible and stupid people on the planet.

As a T-100, you can appreciate the raising of the Stupid Bar by having about 20% of the population voluntarily offing themselves and their offspring. A definite improvement in one facet of Humanity.

[/T-100]

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 233056

(Candidate) Youngkin, meanwhile, has pushed back against any effort to require students to wear masks at schools, saying that decision should be left up to parents. When asked in a radio interview this month if he would follow the lead of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and prohibit local school boards officials from requiring masks, he said he would, proclaiming that “there should be no mask mandates in Virginia.”

ANother gutless RINO

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Young family man called into the radio station today. His wife a RN for 7 years was told to jab or no job. He was between tears, pissed off and fear.
She went from hero to no job in a year.
It was the employees choice it's their body after all they are health professionals.
You could hear the fear of a young man who just lost his wife's income to help provide for their family.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

VACCIDENTS GALORE: More people are dying in traffic accidents despite traveling fewer miles – is it the “vaccines?”​

11/17/2021 / By Ethan Huff

Ever since the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was announced by the government and the media, traffic fatalities have soared despite most people traveling far fewer miles on average.

In 2020 during the lockdown period when millions of people were told to stay at home, traffic fatalities were significantly higher compared to any other year dating back to 2007. In 2021, those numbers are expected to be even worse.

While the official numbers for 2021 have yet to be released, the government estimates that during the first half of the year, a whopping 20,160 people died in automobile accidents. This represents an 18.4 percent increase compared to the same time period in 2020.

Proud LGBTQ member and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said back in October when all these figures were first released that there is “a crisis” in America – though he failed to identify the government’s plandemic tyranny as its cause, of course.

“We cannot and should not accept these fatalities as simply a part of everyday life in America,” Buttigieg proclaimed in a canned statement feigning concern for American life.

Most people would probably agrees that we should not accept any of this as normal. Instead, Americans should be banding together, regardless of political persuasion, to put an end to all the government fascism.

Besides Mexico, the United States is now the most dangerous country in which to drive a vehicle​

Buttigieg meant something different, of course. Instead of stopping all the tyranny that caused this crisis in the first place, he wants to ratchet it up more by pushing corrupt electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla to start aggressively testing the latest version of its “Full Self Driving” option on public roads.

Even though Tesla’s so-called “auto-pilot” feature is killing people as well, Buttigieg believes that convincing Elon Musk to end more lives will somehow help to save more lives.

Other “experts” claim they have no idea why so many people are now dying on America’s roadways ever since plandemic fascism became the norm. Some are hilariously blaming cars themselves for “getting bigger” while others erroneously insist that it is because lawmakers have made it “legal to go faster.”

Nobody wants to acknowledge the elephant in the room that is all the lockdowns, mask-wearing and general societal insanity that has come to demarcate the new and ever-present “normal.”

Similarly, nobody wants to acknowledge that the so-called “vaccines” are more than likely damaging people’s mental and physical reflexes, causing them to drive more erratically than they did prior to getting injected with an “Operation Warp Speed” needle.

The only country in the world with more traffic fatalities per capita right now than the United States is Mexico, according to the latest data. It is safer to drive in Russia, Canada, France, Australia, Germany, Japan and the United Kingdom, it turns out.

“Vaxidents,” wrote one Zero Hedge commenter using a single, powerful word to describe this phenomenon.

“Remember the Florida motorcycle driver who saw the Kung Flu particle floating in the air in front of him, swerved to avoid it, lost control and ended up a fatality … which was attributed to the Kung Flu since he tried to avoid it?” asked another, referring to news from last year.

“That’s what is happening in the counting. Bonus: It keeps the Kung Flu deaths up, too. F*** BIDEN.”

“We definitely need to stop everyone from driving, except maybe truck drivers,” joked another. “At least for 14 days until we can flatten the curve.”

“Please don’t even suggest that,” responded another. “The idiots will embrace it.”

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I have noticed an obvious increase in Driving-While-Imbecilic.

I wasn't sure if it was just that I have my own hair-trigger temper right now, or the huge wave of Californicators who've invaded, or what.

So, it's all over. And Brain Fog is really A Thing.

I'm glad I'm not losing my mind. But it's fearful that half the world, and more, are literally losing theirs.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I have noticed an obvious increase in Driving-While-Imbecilic.

I wasn't sure if it was just that I have my own hair-trigger temper right now, or the huge wave of Californicators who've invaded, or what.

So, it's all over. And Brain Fog is really A Thing.

I'm glad I'm not losing my mind. But it's fearful that half the world, and more, are literally losing theirs.
And here is me seeing the same drongo driver's increasing too. And more drongos acting like zombiefied retards in public places. You have answered a very profound question I had. I too have been experiencing angst much more. Now I am beginning to acknowledge that I am not a grouchy old intolerant man because of age, but moreover, all I hear in this town are non stop Ambulances with bells and sirens, as well as a tragic increase in the stupidity of motorists, and seeing also, an increasing amount of road rage.

I have peace now, after realizing many have been injected with a bioweapon destroying neurology and possibly a slow-acting, chemical lobotomy, which explains a lot.

Thank you.

SH.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

VACCIDENTS GALORE: More people are dying in traffic accidents despite traveling fewer miles – is it the “vaccines?”​

11/17/2021 / By Ethan Huff

Ever since the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was announced by the government and the media, traffic fatalities have soared despite most people traveling far fewer miles on average.

In 2020 during the lockdown period when millions of people were told to stay at home, traffic fatalities were significantly higher compared to any other year dating back to 2007. In 2021, those numbers are expected to be even worse.

While the official numbers for 2021 have yet to be released, the government estimates that during the first half of the year, a whopping 20,160 people died in automobile accidents. This represents an 18.4 percent increase compared to the same time period in 2020.

Proud LGBTQ member and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said back in October when all these figures were first released that there is “a crisis” in America – though he failed to identify the government’s plandemic tyranny as its cause, of course.

“We cannot and should not accept these fatalities as simply a part of everyday life in America,” Buttigieg proclaimed in a canned statement feigning concern for American life.

Most people would probably agrees that we should not accept any of this as normal. Instead, Americans should be banding together, regardless of political persuasion, to put an end to all the government fascism.

Besides Mexico, the United States is now the most dangerous country in which to drive a vehicle​

Buttigieg meant something different, of course. Instead of stopping all the tyranny that caused this crisis in the first place, he wants to ratchet it up more by pushing corrupt electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla to start aggressively testing the latest version of its “Full Self Driving” option on public roads.

Even though Tesla’s so-called “auto-pilot” feature is killing people as well, Buttigieg believes that convincing Elon Musk to end more lives will somehow help to save more lives.

Other “experts” claim they have no idea why so many people are now dying on America’s roadways ever since plandemic fascism became the norm. Some are hilariously blaming cars themselves for “getting bigger” while others erroneously insist that it is because lawmakers have made it “legal to go faster.”

Nobody wants to acknowledge the elephant in the room that is all the lockdowns, mask-wearing and general societal insanity that has come to demarcate the new and ever-present “normal.”

Similarly, nobody wants to acknowledge that the so-called “vaccines” are more than likely damaging people’s mental and physical reflexes, causing them to drive more erratically than they did prior to getting injected with an “Operation Warp Speed” needle.

The only country in the world with more traffic fatalities per capita right now than the United States is Mexico, according to the latest data. It is safer to drive in Russia, Canada, France, Australia, Germany, Japan and the United Kingdom, it turns out.

“Vaxidents,” wrote one Zero Hedge commenter using a single, powerful word to describe this phenomenon.

“Remember the Florida motorcycle driver who saw the Kung Flu particle floating in the air in front of him, swerved to avoid it, lost control and ended up a fatality … which was attributed to the Kung Flu since he tried to avoid it?” asked another, referring to news from last year.

“That’s what is happening in the counting. Bonus: It keeps the Kung Flu deaths up, too. F*** BIDEN.”

“We definitely need to stop everyone from driving, except maybe truck drivers,” joked another. “At least for 14 days until we can flatten the curve.”

“Please don’t even suggest that,” responded another. “The idiots will embrace it.”

Clif High said it was. I posted a while back about a young girl in our area after jabbed drove into a bridge & died.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have peace now, after realizing many have been injected with a bioweapon destroying neurology and possibly a slow-acting, chemical lobotomy, which explains a lot.
Glad I'm not allowed to fly with a jabbed pilot...................

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
if you think it may be the vitamins try one vitamin type a day and see if that's the problem. Gradually add them back one at a time.

I think it may be the magnesium supplementation I have been doing. I’m gonna stop that fora few days and see what happens.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think it may be the magnesium supplementation I have been doing. I’m gonna stop that fora few days and see what happens.
Magnesium can certainly do it. There are lots of different types of magnesium supplements. Some are more likely to cause this than others. Might try switching types. I’ve had pretty good luck with magnesium citrate.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I really do think this is the Q reference that it is "bigger than you can imagine"

Think about it... a global elite has put into motion an incredibly effective operation wherein HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people willingly change their RNA to a fatal, self-inflicted, dead end.

Even when they see it, these people are so owned by the elite that they cannot admit it to themselves. My worse-than-anyone-I ever heard of sister: First jab... near death immediate reaction. Two weeks in hospital. Second jab, they thought she was going to die. Keeled over, heart stopped. Two more weeks in hospital. She is going to get that third jab.

I believe the elite have won that part of the battle. Seriously. Mothers abort. Stillbirths. Blood/Brain. Heart-everything. And more and more.

The result is that AS OF NOW this literal AIDS disease can be passed on genetically. The depopulation of the human race to a number required by the elite is going to be a fact. <-- Everybody nod yer heads like Muscovy ducks -- we have all seen the video with the numbers by an Elite.